Trouble and Strife Chapter 5 and 6

Printer-friendly version

Trouble and Strife

Chapter Five

Over the next two weeks, Shelley managed to get Charlie into a pair of panties on eight separate occasions. But he never managed to get his penis into her vagina before ejaculating. Naturally, Shelley played the role of poor, hard done by girlfriend to perfection as she celebrated every small victory and her husband’s ever-growing guilt. It was a Sunday evening, lying in bed together with Charlie's guilt at its highest when Shelley played the next card in her carefully stacked deck.

“Honey,” she said, “I’ve been thinking and I might know why you’re having such a problem staying in control. I think you get over excited because the very act of putting the underwear is too much. Maybe if you wore sexy undies all the time you’ll be able to handle it better and, that way we might actually get to have some real sex.”

“Shelley, you know I’m sorry. It’s not my fault you…” Charlie stopped as his wife’s words sunk in. “Hang on, you think I should wear your knickers all the time?”

“Not mine, I think we’d need to get you some of your own but the theory’s the same.”

“And you think it would put me in control a bit more?”

“I think you would be able to control yourself a bit more, I doubt you’ll be able to control me. In fact, I might be even worse just knowing that you are constantly wearing sexy undies.”

“Really? Don’t you think people will find it a bit weird?”

“What that I find you sexy? Probably.” Shelley grinned. “I’m joking. People won’t find it weird because people won’t know. I’m certainly not going to tell anyone…are you?” Charlie shook his head. “There you go then. To be honest, I don’t care if people do know, it won’t stop you being sexy and it won’t stop me wanting to make love to you.”

“Thanks for that. I suppose I could give it a try. If nobody knows.”

In her head, Shelley cheered loudly, out loud she was a bit more subdued.

“Nobody will know Honey. Just you and me. I’ll pop out to the shops on my lunch break tomorrow and pick some up for you.”

The next day Shelley took an early lunch and headed into town to shop. Her destination was the large Marks and Spencer, she would have preferred to shop at one of the well-known lingerie shops but cost and time restricted her. Inside the store she quickly began taking underwear off the shelves and placing them in a basket. She considered a rack of thongs but decided that they may prove too much for her husband at this early stage and decided to restrict herself to shorties high waisted Brazilians and midi briefs. She did not, however, restrict herself on choice of colour or fabric. Lace, satin and silk all found their way into the basket in a variety of pinks, reds and blacks. Ten pairs she picked out in all, ten pairs of very feminine knickers designed to break a mans will. Just not in the way the designers had intended.

Having paid for her shopping, Shelley got back in her car and headed home as quickly as she dared. On her way to the front door, she stopped to check the rubbish bin and was relieved to see that the bin men had not yet visited. Conscious that they could turn up at any moment, she hurried into the house and upstairs to the bed her and Charlie shared. She pulled out the drawer that he kept for his underwear and tipped its contents onto the bed. The sound of a lorry made her look through the window and she saw the bin lorry in the next street over. Rushing now she emptied the bags of knickers into her husband’s drawer and slammed it into place with one hand as she stuffed his shorts into the now empty bags. A quick check of the bed to make sure she had missed nothing and then ran down the stairs, the bags bumping against the walls and her thighs as she went. She could hear the beep of the lorry reversing into her own cul-de-sac now and flung open the door, a man in an orange hi-vis jacket was just about to take hold of her bin.

“Please wait,” she shouted, running down the path.

The man looked at her and smiled. “Hurry up Love, we haven’t got all day.”

He lifted the lid of the bin as she approached allowing her to drop the bags inside.

“Thank you.” She said rewarding him with a dazzling smile and a peck on the cheek.

That evening Charlie returned home to find a despondent looking Shelley sat on the sofa waiting for him.

“Shelley, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Oh Charlie, can you forgive me?”

“Forgive you? For what?” For a moment Charlie feared that his wife had strayed back to her former lover and a chill settled on his heart.

“I bought your sexy underwear like I said I would and when I got home I put them in your undies drawer.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that love,” said Charlie, “what else were you supposed to do?”

“That’s not what I did wrong.” Shelley did her best to look miserable, in reality, she felt like laughing out loud at her husband’s horrified face.

“When I saw all those sexy undies next to your boring old shorts and…I’m sorry Love, I couldn’t help myself. I threw them out. I threw all your shorts in the bin.”

Charlie felt a huge feeling of relief at the trivial reason for his wife’s guilt but he was, none the less, aggrieved at her actions.

“You did what? Why? Go and get them back.”

“I tried already. Can’t have been more than ten minutes before I came to my senses and went out to the bin to retrieve them. But I was too late.”

“Too late?”

“It’s Monday Love. The binmen come on a Monday, they were driving off as I came outside. Your pants are gone for good.”

Charlie put his head in his hands wondering what to do. Shelley, of course, was ready with an answer.

“I am sorry Love. We can buy you some new ones if the sexy knickers don’t work…and you’ve still got one pair.”

“Well, I suppose I should be glad to have the new ones. It might stop me backing out from wearing them as well.”

“That’s true,” smiled Shelley, “I really don’t want you to back out on me, the thought of you wearing sexy undies is making me damp already.”

She sent her husband upstairs with strict instructions to get changed and prepared herself to make him come.

Chapter Six

Tuesday morning was a bit of an ordeal for Charlie. The last time he had worn lady’s underwear to work it had been a matter of necessity and he had been able to forget all about them. This time he didn’t have that luxury and was acutely aware of the tight satin that seemed to caress his member every time he moved. He found himself constantly tugging up the waistband of his trousers in case one of his colleagues saw the red knickers.

“Are you all right?” asked Beatrice after watching him fidget for half an hour.

“I’m fine. Why?”

“You just seem to be uncomfortable, that’s all.” Said Beatrice. “Are you having problems with your pants?”

Charlie blushed. “Err…no.” Suddenly Charlie was convinced that his friend knew what was hiding under his trousers and had a barely suppressible urge to run. “I just…can’t get comfortable. It’s this chair, yeah, my chair feels wonky or something.”

Beatrice gave him a look to say, “I know you’re lying to me but I’ll let it pass for now.”

She actually said. “God yeah. My chair does that all the time.”

About ten minutes later Charlie was relieved to escape the office and head off to see a client. He was due to show a young couple around a three-bedroom property and found that he was no better with them than he had been in the office. Every time he walked into a room ahead of his clients he was sure they were staring at his butt and could see the outline of his knickers through the fabric of his trousers. As before he couldn’t stop tugging at the waistband of his trousers, worried that they were sliding down far enough to show the top of his undies.

The couple he was showing around began to get uncomfortable with the way their guide was behaving and began to make excuses to leave the house. For Charlie this confirmed that they had seen his knickers and were probably now in their car laughing at him. For more than an hour he sat alone in the empty house, sometimes crying, sometimes defiant, but always wondering if he was making a mistake.

One thing Charlie knew was that he had orgasmed whilst wearing the knickers. He also knew that he had orgasmed far too quickly but was that because he was turned on by the knickers or was it because Shelley had been turned on and he just reacted to her over exuberance. He couldn’t deny that they were comfortable, but the constant worry that people were looking at him all the time was more than he could take.

He was still sat there, on the bottom of the staircase when the front door swung open and Beatrice stepped through the opening.

“Now are you going to tell me what’s wrong?” she asked, showing concern behind her smile.

“I told you, it’s nothing,” replied Charlie, “how did you know I was here?”

“I had a telephone call from the Merridew’s. They were worried about you, said you were acting strangely. According to Mr Merridew you spent most of the time sidling along with your back to the wall whilst tugging at your trousers. Mrs Merridew was quite put out by all regards.”

“Oh God,” Charlie groaned, “Have I lost the sale?”

“Probably. But a sale doesn’t matter, what matters is you and why you are being so weird. Now please don’t tell me everything’s fine because it isn’t and I can’t help you if you won’t talk to me.”

Charlie blushed and took a deep breath before blurting out. “I’m wearing ladies’ underwear.”

Beatrice didn’t miss a beat. “So am I.”

“Yeah, but you’re a lady, you’re supposed to.”

“One, nobody’s called me a lady for years and two, I don’t always.”

“You don’t?” Beatrice had managed to completely confuse her friend and snapped him right out of his misery.

“No, when I’m wearing trousers I much prefer to wear a pair of boxer shorts. Can’t do that when you’re in a skirt, but as I only wear skirts to work it isn’t an issue.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“Well even though it doesn’t bother me I don’t tend to advertise the fact. In the same way I don’t advertise what colour bra I’m wearing.”

“Do you not worry what people will say?”

“Not really. The only people I worry about are my friends and if they have a problem with it then they won’t stay as my friends for very long. Look, Charlie, do you remember when I told you I was a lesbian?” Charlie nodded. “What did you think?”

“I don’t recall thinking anything.” He said. “It didn’t matter to me whether you fancied men or women, we were friends.

“Right, we are friends so what you wear under your trousers means nothing to me. You don’t stop being Charlie just because you wear ladies’ clothes.”

“But what about other people? What about customers? They may not see it that way.”

“They probably won’t see anything. I didn’t see your knickers, I just saw you acting weird. If you’re worried wear black. That way even if they do flash above your trouser line nobody will notice anything.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Now let’s go get a coffee before we head back to the office. Simon’s been worried about you too so I’m sure he won’t mind.”

Charlie stood up slowly.

“Thanks Bea.” He said. “It’s all a bit new to me and I don’t really know what to make of it.

“Come on, we’ll talk about it over coffee at Freddie’s. I’ll race you there.”

Ten minutes later the friends were sat at a small table in Frederico’s Coffee Shop with steaming hot drinks in front of them.

“Do you mind if I ask why you’ve started wearing women’s clothes?” asked Beatrice.

“It was an accident really.” Replied Charlie.

“An accident?”

“The tumble dryer broke with all my clean pants in it so I had nothing to wear. I had to borrow a pair of Shelley’s knickers.”

“Why didn’t you just go commando?”

“I don’t like to. It isn’t comfortable.”

“Fair enough. I assume Shelley’s undies were comfortable. When was this?”

“A few weeks ago. Why?”

“Just that I don’t remember you acting weird before.”

“To be honest I forgot I was wearing them. It didn’t bother me at all that day.”

“But it’s bothering you today. Two questions, why are you still wearing them and why is it bothering you now? I assume you dried your own pants?”

“Yes, I dried my own pants. But when I got home that first night Shelley got really turned on by me in her knickers and we had really good sex.” He blushed again.

“So have you been wearing them a lot since then?”

“Only at home, for sex. Today’s the first time I’ve worn them out of the house.”

“I kind of guessed that. So why now?”

“It’s kind of embarrassing.” Said Charlie looking down at the table and blushing even more. So red that the white table began to reflect a pink hue.

“I won’t laugh.” Said Beatrice kindly. “we’re friends, remember.”

“It doesn’t stop me from being embarrassed,” said Charlie, managing to raise a weak, self-conscious smile, “Shelley was getting a bit fed up with me coming too quickly and suggested that if I wore the knickers all the time I may not get quite as excited by them.”

“It sounds reasonable, but I thought it was Shelley that was turned on by you in knickers.”

“It was at first, but I guess when I discovered how good it could be I got turned on too and now I can’t control myself. I told you it was embarrassing.”

“Maybe a little. But if this makes the two of you happy then it’s a good thing. There is another advantage to all this.”

“There is?”

“Yeah, if you like wearing ladies’ clothes you can come shopping with me. It would be nice to have you around more and I hate buying skirts, maybe you could help.”

“Hey, slow down. It’s only knickers. I don’t wear skirts or anything like that.” Charlie’s smile was stronger now and he had stopped checking to see if his trousers had slipped down.

“A girl can dream can’t she,” grinned Beatrice, “Come on, I suppose we ought to get back to work in case Simon’s been swamped with customers.”

“All right. Thanks Bea. I feel a lot better now.”

“That’s okay…girlfriend.”

Charlie groaned and gave her a gentle shove before walking out of the coffee shop.

To be continued…

If you can’t wait the story is available to read up to chapter twelve in the members area of my website at https://anna-namaus.wixsite.com/mysite

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So what is Mr. my cock's god's gift to women

Monique S's picture

doing all the time this is going on? Save his seed for the future? I can't really believe that. Is Shelly having him on the side? I don't see him as that patient a man to wait for her plan to bear fruit, what half, a year in the future? And that would be surprisingly fast, sort of formula 1 of the oestrogens.

Monique.

Monique S

Possibly in for a shock

Jamie Lee's picture

Shelly seems to have it all planned out, except Charlie's reaction when he finds out what Shelly did to him. By the way Bea spoke with him, she may make a play for him after Shelly finishes changing him.

Shelly doesn't deserve to be with Charlie, being the way she is now. She's a very selfish person who can only think about what she wants and not give it up.

Hopefully when it's all said and done, Charlie will divorce Shelly and ruin her plan.

Others have feelings too.