Amber pt 11 ******A Kymmie Verse story******

Printer-friendly version

AMBER Pt 11 ****** A Kymmie Verse story*****

Stopping a Dairy Queen in Downtown Farmington for desert. Most of the time there is one or two girls home. But tonight is a rarity. Everyone was gone. Greg and I decided to hit the hot tub to relax for the weekend. We stripped down and with a towel and our robes we hit the hot tub. Yeah we went naked. We try and do this as often as possible, especially when the girls are all gone. A couple years it may just be us, when the girls go off to school. Keira already has a full ride scholarship to the London conservatory of music in England and one for UofM in Ann Arbor. She is already playing in their band, first chair at that.

We slipped in the hot water sat and relaxed. All of the sudden I feel hands roaming my body. Greg started playing with my tits. Sucking my nipples and gently biting them. My hand trailed down his stomach reaching his crotch. I grabbed hold of his cock and began stroking. He did the same with mine. Mine isn't half the size his is. Greg moved to the edge of the hot tub I took his beautiful cock in my mouth sucking gently. Once he was standing long and hard.

“ Let me sit down, you can sit in my lap and see what comes up.” Greg lustfully said. I knew what he wanted, I wanted the same thing.

Greg slide back in to the water. I straddled him. And sat on his hard cock, as it went up my ass. I rode Greg like a cowgirl. Until he exploded in my ass, I also came between us. Turning on the complex cleaning and filtering system clean the hot tub. We dried off covered up with our robes and retired to the living room. We cuddled on the couch.

If Keely hadn't came home. I would have let Greg suck my cock right their on the couch. She ruined our fun. We chatted with her a little then retreated to our bedroom to enjoy each other some more. About 1:20 I heard Kelsey come in with Brook. We woke to a beautiful day. After breakfast Greg sat at the table reading the paper. While I was doing the laundry. With the nine of us we get a lot. I had just put in the third load in the washer. I was coming up stairs when I heard

“ What's the special occasion?” Greg said.

“ Hi, dad. We are going to wash our car for the show later today”

“ What, Brooklynn's bug?”
Brook had came yesterday straight from work and left her bug parked here.

“ No, Mr Reid. Mine and Kelsey's Mercury Marauder.”

“ What mercury?”

“ The one I won in a race last night.” Kelsey said.

“ Kelsey Shadow Reid, How many time have I told you about running for titles”

“ Daddy, Don't worry I know when and when not to run for titles.”

“ Kids” Greg said as he returned to his paper, not before Kelsey stuck her tongue out at him, teasingly. I came into the kitchen to just see Brook and Kelsey going out the door both in bikinis.

“ What are those two up to today?” I asked Greg.

“ OH, They are taking their Mercury Marauder to a show this afternoon.”

“ What Marauder?”

“ Kelsey won it in a race last night.”

“OH, What is this the third car she won.”

“ Fourth”

“ What are we going to do with that girl?” I said.

“ I guess she says she knows what she is doing.”

“ For her sake I hope so.”

I joined Greg with a cup of coffee. We heard the girls giggling and laughing. I love that sound. When I was just about finished with my second cup.

I hear, “ MOM” it was Keely. Before I could get up to see what happened. Keely came in she looked like a drowned rat. She was drenched from head to toe.

“ Mom, Look what Kelsey did. All I did is ask her what was going on. She just hosed me down.”

Both Greg and I could help it, we just busted out laughing.

“ Jeez,” Keely said as she stomped off to her room.

I went out on the back deck off the dinning room. Looking down at Brook and Kelsey soaked and soapy. Kelsey looked up at me and and shrugged.
Shaking my head I went back inside.

“ What?” Greg asked me.

“ I don't know about our girls.” I began. “ They are all so much like us it isn't funny”

“ What do you mean crazy. We've known that for 17 years.”

“ Yeah, that's what I meant. And we wanted a big family.”

“ True, but I wouldn't give it up for the world.”
going up behind Greg and kissing his head. “ Neither would I. Babe, neither would I.”

“ For some odd reason, I love those 7 nutty girls.”

“ Me, too”

Unless we have plans Saturdays are usually house work day. The girls do have there own chores. I normally do the laundry. Today it's only 5 loads. With Kalley off to camp, one less girl to do laundry for.
While folding the cloths I realized. I normally knew which cloths went to who. Kelsey, Kendra, Kennedy and Kalley are exactly the same size as are Karla, Keira, and Keely. I get it right about 95% of the time. The 5% is when they get something new and not sure whose it is.

Each time I fold the cloths I think I should just separate the cloths into each girls laundry basket and let them do it themselves. Only fold mine and Greg's stuff. Then I've been doing this for 17 years. Soon I won't have too.
Now that the laundry was done I took the rest of the day off. Still in my sleep shorts and tank top. I curled up on the couch.
Around 5:30 I started dinner. It was just four of us tonight. Baked chicken breasts, corn, potatoes, and rolls.
Kendra turn to clean up tonight. While me and Greg watch a movie on TV. When we finish we enjoy the evening on the back deck.

I noticed a car pull in to the garage. It wasn't one I recognized so must be Kelsey's new one. I know the sound of the girls cars. Then I heard Brook and Kelsey come in.

“ Mom, I'm staying over at Brook's tonight”

“ OK,”

They headed to Kelsey's room. About 10 minutes later. They came back up the came over to the sliding door.

“ Mom, Dad can we talk?” Kelsey said

“ sure, Honey, pull up a chair” Greg said. “ What's on your mind?”

Brook and Kelsey sat down, taking Brooks hand.

Taking a breath, “ Well, I have told Brook everything. She knows about Kennedy and Keira and you too, Mom.”

“ She does” I said, kind of shocked. Kelsey nodded.

“ It doesn't make any difference to me, I am in love with Kelsey” Brook commented.

“ And I love Brook, she is the co-owner of the Marauder, and listed on my car insurance as life partner. I do intend on marrying her, once we are out of school.”

“ Are you two sure?” Greg asked.

“ positive,” They said in unison.

“ OK, So what's the problem?” I asked.

“ It may be my parents.” Brook said. “ I think they wouldn't have a problem with me being a lesbian. Them finding out she is transgender, may also not be a problem. With her not having any sign she was ever male.”

“ But her having two transgender sisters and a mother to boot. They may not” Greg interjected.

“ Yeah,” Brook said meekly.

“ I was thinking,” Kelsey smiled. “ If need be. Could you possibly tell them. An adult thing. Maybe have them over for a bar-b-cue. Or something like that.”
After a couple minutes of silence.

“ Kelsey, invite Brook's family over Sunday after next for a barbecue. We will have a discussion with Brooks mom and dad.” Dad said.

“ But are you prepared on that they may not like the idea of Kelsey and the rest of us being, Transgender.” I cautioned.

“ Well let's cross that bridge when we come to it.” Brook said. “ I could leave home and live with Kelsey”
Smiling, “ You are always welcome here.” Greg said.

“ I will invite Brooks family,” Kelsey said as her and Brook got up and left.

“ Bye, Mom and Dad.” Brook said.

“ Bye, Girls” I said.

“ Well” Greg asked.

“ Well what?”

“ Are you OK with other people outside the family knowing about you and the girls?”

“ Well nothing I can do about it. Brook is destine to be our daughter in law, their love is like ours. They will get married. Sooner or later. We might as well get used to it.” I said.

“ Knowing how Kelsey is. Yeah, they will marry. I will guess as soon as they can. Whether we like it or not.”

“ Yeah”

Greg and I snuggled on the porch for about another hour, then went to bed.
Sunday dawned bright and sunny.

A lazy day for us. Breakfast was on your own. Just eat what you want to and clean up your mess.
Sundays is the day I usually call mom and Dad.

I dialed their number, “McClord residence. How may I help you?” It was Cassie one of their maids.

“ Cassie, This is Amber Reid. Can I talk to my mom”

“ Yes, Miss Amber” I hear Cassie tell my Mom it's me.

“ Good morning Sweetheart. How is my girl and all her girls.”

“ We are all doing good. Kalley is still at camp. Only other news is We think Kelsey has found her soul mate.”

“ OH, How do you know.”

“ Mom, She is like Me and Greg are. Fireworks when they kiss. The longing for one another when separate for two long.”

“ So what is the boys name.”

“ Her name is Brook. She is in love with a girl.”

“ Amber did you say a girl.”

“ Yes, Momma. Kelsey is in love with a girl.” I said.

“ Does this girl know about Kelsey, Keira, Kennedy?”

“ She does and she knows about me too.”

“ Well if she is in love as she says. Their is nothing we can do about it. I'll call her and invite Kelsey and Brook for dinner tonight. I'm just leaving for the store. Dad has already left. We have a poker run and cook out going today.”

“ OK, Mom Let me know.”

“OK, Sweety I will.”

We hung up. I was catching up on some paperwork. When Kelsey and Brook came in.

“ MOM”

“ I'm in the office” I said.

Brook and Kelsey came in.
“ Mom, Grandma and Grandpa want to have us come over for dinner tonight.”

“ OK, Have fun” I said.

A few minutes later I heard them leave. Greg came in from the back yard.

“ Was that Kelsey and Brook?”

“ Yeah, Mom and Dad invited them for dinner.”

“ OK,”

Everything went great the next week. Until the folowing Wednesday, around noon

All of my stories are purely fictional, some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However, I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Being too open.

After having lived this and post surgical, it is a very bad idea to tell ...