Out Centre 5

Printer-friendly version

While Breanne/Mark is upset with not getting too much information, Douglas/Bree is stuck learning more than he ever wanted about being a girl. He might argue that he is getting the too much information his twin is cursing not getting.

~o~O~o~

Chapter 5

Breanne was now left with a dilemma or three. Firstly, as she had just emptied her hungry stomach she really wanted to eat the second half of the meal on her plate, which was at a table where sat the other diners who almost definitely would not desire her to re-join, as they obviously think she is ill with a potentially contagious or at least totally unappetizing sickness.

Secondly she needed to talk with Sophia and find out exactly what she had agreed to just now, and if her power was true it needed to be done in private sometime now, which as Sophia and her family thought she was sick, she was clueless how that was supposed to play out. Lastly, she cringed refusing to think what was required. If the first two items weren’t impossible then surely the third one was. Maybe she should go back to revisit her disbelief that she could select from different futures. At the very least could she get the full script rather than a few crib notes? She stared longingly at her wonderful dinner.

“Mum, can I be excused.” Sophia asked. As soon as she had been given permission she got up and took Douglas’s hand and dragged him from the table, and her food. As they approached the front she grabbed the Maitre D’s attention. “Can you have Douglas and my drinks and food brought to the Rose Garden? I know the flowers settle my stomach, and I’m sure Douglas needs the food and doesn’t want to waste your delicious food.”

As soon as they were alone walking toward said garden, Breanne thanked her profusely. “Douglas, it is no bother I could see you trying to work out how to get back to eating your food.” Sophia seemed to be girding herself then plowed forward. “Can I ask you a personal question though?” Breanne nodded unsure what to say. “How long have you known?”

Breanne was slammed out from the relieved great happiness of somehow actually getting her food, back into her prior overly worried feelings about her crazy power of seeing different futures, and the weird belief she could manipulate the end result within certain restraints. She was left questioning how the heck Sophia knows about her power. “You know!”

“I’m friends with a girl that was unfortunately born with the minor birth defect of being mistaken at birth as a boy, Douglas.” She calmly said. “She has shared that there are times some of the medicine she is on along with the extra anxiety in social situations she is under gives her a ‘tricky’ stomach too.

--oo0$0oo--

“I’m sorry Ma’am that we bothered you. Come on Leah we need to go or it will be the time my mum picks us up and we won’t have got everything done.” Douglas attempted to defuse the situation. If Leah could get her arse in gear they could just run out of the restroom, but she was still doing far too good an impersonation of a statue, for plan ‘A’ to work.

“Bree, I asked you a simple question. As you avoided it I think I need to have a few words with your mum. Let’s give your friend a moment to recover from the shock you gave her, and you let me know what time and where you expect to meet up with your mum.”

“I am not pieced down there!”

“Well, can you explain your friend’s reaction?”

“It was joke. I made it look like I was by putting a loop ring on the lip. But the ring is actually not a complete circle. I am not pierced there. Heck, look even my ears aren’t pierced.” Douglas quickly un snapped one of her earrings. “If I don’t even pierce my ears you can be damn sure I didn’t pierce anyway else.”

“You prat! I really thought you had pierced your cunt.” Leah wacked him on the shoulder, well at least she was finally responding even if it was to humiliate him.

“Sorry Bree’s prank bothered you ma’am.” Then they were both running from the lady before she thought of anything else to say to them. Like demanding to see Bree’s mum.

--oo0$0oo--

“So how do I know you weren’t always identical twin sisters and your steps are crazy pretending one of you is a boy?” Leah asked after finishing her pastry. The two were sitting in the food court having escaped the lady in the restroom. Neither knew whether she did or didn’t believe the story Bree had spun of having pretended to get a piercing. Leah had thanked her for the perfect opening to use the word ‘cunt’ in polite company, much to Bree’s shame.

“About the only thing I can think to defend against that is if we were both girls but one of us is forced to pretend to be a boy…Then why wouldn’t we have just swapped places earlier…As Breanne was always the more aggressive of the two of us, and is obviously soccer crazy.

“If she not only wanted to play on the boys’soccer team, but also wanted to be a boy all along, and if I was actually a girl… Then why wouldn’t we have just swapped once, me into her, and her into being the boy you are concerned our steps forced me to be. Then we would not be worried about all the swapping back and forth we’ve been doing. Conversely if we enjoyed swapping places why would we now stop swapping?” Douglas replied sort of thinking it out as he or she rambled then took another sip of her drink. Not noticing that his internal thinking had flipped genders a few times.

“Bree, people don’t just suddenly change gender overnight. It is far more likely that you and Breanne have always both been girls, and your steps are evil.” Leah replied rationalizing. “Fraternal twins don’t look nearly as identical as you and Breanne do.”

“Leah, our pediatrician, Doctor Woods, would have not stayed silent on the abuse. Our real dad, our grandma, and the hospital we were born at would have to be willing to sign off on the farce. I think it was my sister taking something to stop her breasts growing and binding them that enabled us to look so similar before my spontaneous growth of a pair of...” Bree stalled from saying the dreaded word while indicating her new assets to his anatomy.

“What is your sister taking, and your boobs are bigger?”

“I don’t know, but when she saw my breasts she asked if I had been taking hormones too. So I guess she is taking male hormones, and yes she had one size “A” bra that was too tight for me. Thus the wardrobe disaster that led into this shopping hell. On Breanne that one is loose, she barely fills the “AA” training bras and I fit into a B-cup, seen as that is what my step-mum has bought today for me.

“Bree when you talk like that I think you are a girl as boys aren’t usually so catty.”

“Catty? What do you mean?”

“God Bree, you really didn’t know what you just did?” seeing Bree’s clueless face. “Fine, maybe you were a boy after all, but you are now, all girl.”

“That’s what I said.” Bree confusedly interrupted.

“Not what I meant. Oh , don’t worry about it… Head’s up, your mum is approaching.” Leah’s non sequitur woke Douglas back up to worry, and he quickly checked he wasn’t doing anything that would let his step-mum know he wasn’t Breanne.

“Okay girls, are you ready? Leah, are you here with anyone or do you want me to drop you home?”

“Actually can I come back with you? Bree still needs to give me the fashion show I was promised. I’ll do her nails for school tomorrow too.” Leah said.

“If you want to ask your mum if you can come to a sleepover, then you’re more than welcome for getting dinner with us tonight. I know it is a school night but if you mum is willing to let you stay the night, we would be delighted. I would love to see you get Bree to act more girly. If you could get her to go to school with nice nails I would let you have a sleepover whenever you wanted…

“Hey guys, Bree here. You know the person you’re planning events for without my input.” Douglas forced his way into the conversation. “I would love it if Leah can have a sleepover with me tonight, but my nails are fine the way they are.”

“Silly, a sleepover is all about nails, and outfits, and hair, and all good girly stuff. Let me ask my mum, Misses Parson.” Leah quickly turned while getting her phone from her purse and texted her mum.

Douglas’s step-mum grabbed her son’s hand, which she thought was her daughter’s. “Seriously this cuticle disaster is what you think fine nails should look like.” Ellin said, keeping her daughter off balance so the sleepover could be made a fait accompli. She turned to look at Leah. “If you need help convincing your mum, Leah, let me know. As I need your help here badly. Bree really needs to stop being such a tomboy.”

“That is good as she just said she was going to call to talk to you.” Leah’s phone started ringing while she talked so she then handed her phone over to Misses Parson and grabbed Bree’s hand from when Bree’s mum released it. Then Leah whispered coquettishly into Bree’s ear. “I would be so happy if you let me play with you. Won’t you let me play, please?”

Douglas couldn’t stop himself from blushing at the innuendo. He became concerned that he was already rationalizing that he could paint his nails as he was now a girl. Was he willing to do something crazy just to get more time with a girl? He suddenly realized that yes, he was, heck he had willingly worn a skirt while he was a boy just to be able to talk to her. Allowing Leah to play with his nails now he was a girl was far less demeaning. Hell, he was worried that he might have accepted letting her play with his nails to get a sleepover with her even if he was still a boy. Was there something wrong with him?

“God’s though Bree, your hair is terrible. About the only things going for it, is that it is cut evenly and without any split ends, but I don’t know what I am going to do with it tonight. It is just too short and boyish. Yuk!” Leah’s tirade was ended when Misses Parson gave her the cell phone back. “Oh hey Mum… Yes… Yes. Of course I will. Thank you. I love you too.” Leah put her phone away, and beaming grabbed hold of Douglas. “Thank you Misses Parson for inviting me to a sleepover with Bree. We are going to do so many girly things together that Douglas will be sick.”

Douglas gulped as he was not too sure that Leah meant him, or his twin acting as Douglas, with that last statement. What had he signed himself up for? Oh yes, a complete girly-girl makeover. He was doomed. Tomorrow was school too, did he not already say he was doomed.

“We need to get Bree some cosmetics. Come on girls, its shopping time!” Douglas was left realizing that no matter how doomed he might have thought he was. There was always a lower level of doom, as Leah happily dragged him after his step-mum; a step-mum whom had waltzed off after dropping the latest doom bomb.

--oo0$0oo--

As the garage door opened and their car edged in, Douglas saw the empty space that the roadster usually sat in. His sister was obviously still out gallivanting in the car, when she hadn’t done any of the work on it like he had.

“Good it is just us girls. Let’s get everything into Bree’s room. Have a quick fashion show as the outfits are put away then I’ll leave you girls to play with Bree’s new cosmetics while I get started on dinner. You two can be in charge of clean-up after dinner and then escape back to Bree’s room for your sleepover. As it is a school night I’ll get the men to bed early so you can have a very quick ice-cream-giggle-time in the sun-lounge, but I promised your mum you would be to sleep by eleven. As long as I don’t hear any noise after you go to Bree’s bedroom by eleven, then I will pretend you are both sleeping. Okay?” His step-mum rattled off the itinerary for the late afternoon evening as Douglas’s stomach rumbled to the word of ice-cream.

“Well Bree’s tummy is onboard Misses P.” Leah giggled as she ran for the house with nearly half the bags from the boot. Douglas blushed realizing that the one pastry and drink in the food court was all he had eaten all day. Grabbing a few bags himself he ran after, seeing his step-mum smirking from the corner of his eye. Just think he could be in the roadster if he hadn’t suddenly become female overnight. That thought was of no help with his current predicament. Running after a giggling Leah also didn’t help in delaying the next item on the agenda. That which was scheduled to occur after unloading the car.He realized what was next, unfortunately, too late. He shouldn’t have carried so many bags, as his step-mum had brought up all the rest. Now there was no reason to delay it.

--oo0$0oo--

“Twirl again Bree.” Leah requested for the umpteenth time. “Now cock your hip, and blow me a kiss. Come on; work it baby, work it! We really need some music and some lights, and a runway. Bree your bedroom, even if it’s twice the size of mine, is too small.”

“We could have her walk across the landing?” Douglas’s step-mum offered.

“Nowhere for us judges to sit, let’s head to the living room?” Leah countered. Thus half an hour later Douglas found himself working the living room. This time, and thankfully the last one, he was in a flimsy white blouse with pastel pink accents. It hung off one shoulder, showing a healthy amount of cleavage as it asymmetrically dived across his front. One arm left completely bare. Heck most of that side was bare too, as the blouse was a too short affair that left his midriff bare. His painted pink nails, yes breaks to his new bedroom to change make-up for the next series of outfits had occurred, matched the blouse’s accents and his strapless pink bra was partially visible through the flimsy thin blouse, even if it was quote unquote covered.

The blouse was really too transparent to be truly classified as covering it. Apparently it couldn’t be worn with one of his current camisole vests though as they were longer. ‘Go figure that rule out,’ Douglas thought it was weird how some under layers could be visible while others couldn’t. Worse yet was when the same under layre could only be allowed to be visible in certain areas but not others, and there were exceptions and consistency flaws to the whole concept too. The black tulip skirt, which clung to his bottom like a second skin and kept his upper thighs tightly bound to each other, flared out just above his knees while he twirled on command. He was wearing the same sandals as before but his toe nails were now also painted hot pink too. The earrings didn’t completely go with the outfit but as he refused to let them pierce his ears. They still had demanded he at least wore his only pair of earrings, even if they didn’t completely go.

The hi-fi system was booming out pop music from a local radio station and his step-mum and Leah were perched on the settee drinks in hand. Both were yelling out moves for Douglas to do for them in his last outfit from the day’s shopping. The rest of the clothing had thankfully been allowed to be put away. Douglas figured in a bit he could gracefully bow out, and get this ensemble away too, including the unwanted make-up.

“Bree, just one more seduction pose and twist and I’ll get you a drink to celebrate the end of your first fashion show.” Leah yelled over the music.

“Yes but do the two handed kissing blow version as you do have two adoring fans.” Douglas’s step-mum loudly added with her, well almost the usual smirk.

Glad for it to be finally over Douglas swayed toward them to the beat of the music, and then he cocked his hip hard and suggestively moving both hands to his face blew a kiss, each hand ending pointing toward his two members of audience. He then indicated with the fingers for them to come toward him. Then after they edged toward him and just before both got up, he giggled while waving them off, and span. He stopped mid twirl gaping at his sister and step-dad that had obviously been behind him. God knows for how long. Oh there were levels of doom even lower than he had thought of before, he now realized.

Taking in Breanne’s shocked expression, and his step-dad’s questioning one, he was at a complete loss at what to say. As they were between him and the exit he was also trapped.

“You got your ears pierced! What about your tirades that it was the same as a farmer tagging his cattle? Are you a piece of meat now Breanne?” Breanne demanded of Douglas into the silence that came when their step-mum shut off the hi-fi system by remote. How could Douglas have changed Breanne’s personality so much in one day, and why wasn’t their step-mum realizing that it wasn’t Breanne acting so… ‘Ahh! Needs must when the devil drives,’ Breanne thought as she continued the act. Some of which like the surprise to the outfit, earrings and dance, weren’t actually acting. She only got a rough poor man’s cliff note version of events to be, not the meat and potatoes of what was going to happen. Case in point, ‘Spring frigging Formal Dance.’ Well the extra side effects hopefully wouldn’t include something of that level too here.

“They’re not pierced!” Douglas exclaimed back before Breanne said something to unearth their charade. He had never seen her so frustrated. Quickly he un-clasped one earring to show his sister and step-dad.

Now knowing why she needed to say what she’d thought an odd comment of an illusion of a tag still being a tag, along with an animal sound. Breanne worked out something to incorporate that while hoping she wasn’t about to get grounded. She had a commitment tonight after all. “So you are wearing a simulation of a pierced earring. A tag is still a tag. Your convictions aren’t very strong. So it is just the pain of getting your ears truly pieced that stopped you from being tagged. Moo!”

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the real Breanne is a real B*

the real Breanne is a real B***CH it would serve her right if she didn't get what she wanted and was found out that she was pretending to be Doug. Doug definitely doesn't deserve all the grief he has been getting.

She's a little self-centered

Unfortunately being found out would hurt Doug just as much. Currently though she is looking after number one - ah okay perhaps look back later and re-evaluate - I can't say she isn't though navigating to what delivers the best for herself, and if there was an option that gave her a better deal at the expense of Doug she probably would take it. It's a really sucky power and I think it would be hard to be a nice person if one has it. It definitely could prove the saying nice guys finish last, if a nice guy got it.

Not really liking Breanne

So far he's what I hate about this whole thing, I get that Breanne is Transgender. I get he's finally doing what he's been wanting to do. But he's being such a bastard about it. They're twins, should be helping eachother. Instead Breanne saw a way to get what he wanted and immediately took it, despite how his sibling would feel. Riding in the Roadster, that he never worked on, swapping places and demanding that they lie to their step parents so he could finally get the life he wanted, while leaving his sibling to flounder as they try to work out what they're supposed to do and how to react. Even taunting, his sibling about the earrings.

I feel for Doug, I really REALLY do. I know what it's like to work for something, to take pride in it, and then not even get to enjoy the results of your hard work. All the while the ones that do enjoy the results are taunting in your face every second. And they just expect you to sit there and take it. Breanne is a user. Nothing more. Nothing less. A simple user.

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

Ring in her nose

Jamie Lee's picture

How long will it take before Douglas takes the ring out of her nose and stops doing what others are telling her to do?

Why did she have to go shopping if she didn't want to go? Shouldn't it also be her choice to wear or not wear ear rings? Also, why the fashion show, they can see the outfits when she wears them for an activity?

Breanne needs to have her butt kicked up between her shoulders. She is so self-centered that someone should suggest she get fixed so she couldn't pass her crap to any offspring.

She seems confident to the steps but she's actually arrogant and that is going to come back and bite her hard in the arse.

Others have feelings too.