Amber pt 8

Printer-friendly version

AMBER PT 8

On Saturday, the girls where 3 months old. A knock came to the door. Opening it there was a small girl. She looked 15. “ Hi, Can I help you?” I asked her.

“ I'm Emily Chapmann. I saw an ad and wonder if you are still looking for a surrogate mother.”

“ Emily How old are you?” I asked.

“ Everybody asks that. I am 21.”

“ Please come in.” I said, for some reason I asked her in. She seemed nervous, scared, or both. I just could tell. Call it woman's intuition.
We had just put the girls down for a nap. Greg was doing some work at the table.

“ Greg, this is Emily. She is responding to our ad for a surrogate.” I gave Greg a slight shake of my head. He knew not to mention we didn't need one.

“ Oh, You are? Welcome, please sit down.” Greg said.

“ Would you like something to drink, tea, water, anything.”

“ No, thank you.” Sounding unsure she continued. “ Are you still looking for a surrogate.”

“ Possibly, We just had our daughters. The delivery wound up going bad and I am unable to have anymore children. I had to have a complete hysterectomy.” the last part I trailed off feeling sad.

Greg added, “ We want a big family. We have identical quadruplets now.”

“ If you are willing. I am a Doctor. We offer complete care for you and the child. Room and board. All medical expenses paid. Then upon successful delivery Ten thousand dollars, and a paid ticket to anywhere you want to go in the world. Once you agree I will do a thorough medical exam, blood work. To make sure you are healthy. We will get a sperm sample ( from me this time) and I will take an egg from you. In a lab I will fertilize the egg, once it has taken. It will be reintroduced and you will carry to term.”

“ I agree.” Emily said.

“ Are you sure?” Greg asked. “ This is something that isn't to be taken lightly.”

“ I am aware of that. I am willing to help you out.”

“ Well thank you. Welcome to our home.” I said.

I ran Emily through every test I could think of. She was very healthy. A week later we began the procedure. We got a sperm sample from me. Just like before 2 squirts in the cup, then Greg swallowed the rest. Like I've said earlier we have a fantastic sex life. An egg from Emily. I went to work in the lab. Once it was ready, I reintroduced the fertilized egg back into Emily's uterus. Were it took and our other child was on the way. Or should I say children.

The first ultra sound reveled triplets. The second showed two girls and a boy. Back to Mr. Yamata's medicine. Now in capsule form. I told Emily they were prenatal vitamins. Luckily Emily love children and helped me with the girls. Finally on May 9, 1995. Our Daughters were born.
Karla Mystique Reid
Keely Mist Reid
Keira Smoke Reid

As with the quads, their birth certificates said girls. Me and Greg parents. Emily was paid, and given a ticket to Brazil. Like Nichole we keep in touch.

All 7 of our brood grew like weeds. When the quadruplets where 30 months. Master Yamata began their training. 6 days a week they trained, it seemed hard but Master Yamata made it fun for the girls.

By the time the triplets where 30 months they were excited to start training. As it was something their big sisters did.
As the years went by. Greg had to do a couple of 90 day TDY. Those where the hardest on us. Mostly me. When He was gone. I felt empty, like I was missing part of my soul. I did get with Brittney about once a week. She would come over and have tea. She wound up getting pregnant just after the triplets where born.

Me and Greg talked on the phone most everyday. That made it a little better. Mostly when we took the girls anywhere we mostly walked. My dad actually had a custom built stroller made for our girls. The BX and commissary where with in walking distance.

Some days I could pull my hair out. But my girls are my life, I love them all dearly. I was grateful that Master Yamata had the girl most of the day. They would head next door after breakfast. Come home for dinner at 6. Most of the time, After they got cleaned up they would fall asleep watching TV. We'd have carry each one to her bed. We didn't care. On Sundays we always did something. We picked up a van big enough to haul our brood. We went all over Japan in it. It was great fun. We just loved it when people would see our girls. They couldn't believe a set of identical quadruplets and a set of identical triplets. In the same family. Plus them being so close in age too.

Me and Greg wound up buying the house we where in. We added two bed rooms to it. Making it livable. The girls grew into pretty little ladies. Master Yamata was impressed by the way they learned and actually retained what they learned. Greg and I couldn't believe the skills our girls had. Once the girls turned 6 they went to school on base. I would walk them to school and pick them up after. Straight after school they went next door to do training. They had fun doing it.

By the time the girls where 10 &9 Greg had reached full Colonel.
We sat down trying to figure out what we were going to do.

“ So What are you thinking?, Baby.” I asked.

“ I am not sure. One thing I know is if I stay in I will be PCSd somewhere else. It is inevitable. Where is any ones guess, England, Turkey, back to the states. It could be another remote. That I don't want to do again.”

“ Well the only other thing to do is retire.”

“ I have thought that too. Go back to Michigan. I know you could find a position anywhere. With my background I should be able to find a job somewhere.”

We then heard a door open. One of the girls where up. Next thing we see is Keely sleepily cross the hall into the bathroom.
A couple minutes later, she shuffled back to her bedroom. “ Good Night, Mommy and Daddy.” she yawned.
Good night sweetie. We both said.

“ We need to also think about the girls.” I began. “ Do we want to start moving them every couple years.”

“ No we don't. Maybe I can pull some strings and get us transferred to Sulfridge.”

“ That would be an idea. Get state side and a permanent home.”

“ I will work on that.” Greg said.

Well Greg wasn't able to get assigned to Sulfridge. No openings for a Colonel.
So He put in for retirement. Just before our oldest girls turned 12 we where flying back to the states.
I had found a position at Botsford Hospital. Greg got in with Boeing. Doing Navigation design.

Dad was able to find us a beautiful house in Bloomfield hills. It was huge. Daddy wanted to buy it for us but we told him not to we wanted to do it. You see as I have said, my dad has a knack with the stock market. When Apple was just getting big, He purchased each of the grand kids a thousand shares. 7 for our girls, 2 for Jeffs and three for Heather's. Then 2 thousand for each, Me and Greg, Jeff and Carren, and Heather and Mark .

So when we got back to the states each of our girls had a portfolio of 1.2 million as did Greg and I.
The flight back to the states went great the girls mostly slept all the way. We however did trip out people with 7 daughters and 2 sets of identical. The girls where growing into being beautiful young ladies. I was so proud of them, as was their father. Greg loved his girls, and the girls thought the world of him. Many times we have been called the coolest parents ever. By not only our Daughters but their friends too.

Our house was a dream. Needed a few of our touches. We had a hot tub installed. A larger porch on the back. And a 40x 80 garage/barn. We knew that when the girls started to drive that would mean 7 more cars. Plus I wanted a hot rod, Greg wanted a 4x4 trail truck and we needed a family vehicle.

Plus some place to work on our projects. We knew that Keely and Kelsey where both motor heads. Kelsey more so. Each of the girls have their own interests. Keira is fantastic on the Saxophone. Kalley is a science nerd. Karla is a Bookworm she always has her nose in a book. Kelsey is a huge motor head, She also like racing. Keely is also a motor head. But her passion is motorcycles. She builds custom baggers at Grandpa's dealership in AnnArbor. Kendra is our artist, She does custom airbrushing, murals, and pin-striping. And Kennedy is our chef. She can cook fantastic.

Once we got settled in our new house. We had to wait 2 months for our household things to be shipped. It arrived 3 days before the girls where starting school. Kennedy, Kendra, Kelsey and Kalley where in the 7th grade. Starting middle school. Keira, Keely, and Karla started 6th grade. The girls had no problems in school. They had lots of friends. Of course they also had boys chasing them. Especially Kendra and Kennedy. Those two I swear would go through a boy a week.

As in all my stories: It is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental. As of now all my stories are prewritten. Thank you for any comments.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I feel sad for

Podracer's picture

Master Yamata. Having seven lively young around for hours per day and then losing them all. I hope he has other things to occupy him beyond his garden.

"Reach for the sun."