The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 22 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Ginny was happy being back home. They still had places they had to visit, but Bryan wanted to get Roberta settled in her new home. She liked Roberta and knew the dynamics around the packed house was going to change.

She comes walking down from her bedroom in just a shirt and a pair of panties. She jumps when Stephen comes up from behind her and smack her on her ass.

“Ow! That hurt.” Ginny rubs the spot he just smacks.

“Well, maybe you should wear more clothing.” A mischievous grin appears on his face.

“I’m going to get you for that.” Ginny chases after Stephen inside the house.

“Behave children.” Roberta looks at Ginny and Stephen with a disapproval look on her face.

“Yes, ma’am.” Ginny stops chasing after Stephen.

Bryan had stood back to see what Roberta was going to do. He was happy that he finally had his mate. Now, their pack house will be whole and all he must do now is trained, Roberta. He was also proud of how Ginny had adapted to her new life.

She has accepted that she will never be normal again. He doesn’t think if he asked her, she would want to be normal again. He walks in and places a kiss on Roberta’s cheek.

Roberta smiles when she feels his lips on her cheek. She already knew he was standing nearby.

“So, how do you like your new home?” Bryan holds her in his arms.

“I love it.”

“I’m glad. So, what do you think of being the mother to two grown kids?” Bryan spotted Ginny smacking Stephen with a pillow, after being told
to stop.

Roberta looks over towards them “are they always like that?”

“Sometimes. Ginny works at the local junkyard and the bar on the weekend. Stephen has a trust fund and doesn’t work. However, he is a good
assistant. He’s also one of the four submissive wolves we have in the pack.” Bryan didn’t have many in the pack.

“How many females are in the pack?” Roberta was curious about that.

“Just you and Ginny are the only women in the pack.” Bryan figures it might be nice to have more women in the pack. He’ll have to ask around
to different packs to see if any of their women want to change location.

Ginny spotted Bryan and Roberta watches them “I think we better behave. Mom and dad are watching us.”

Stephen stops and looks towards Bryan and Roberta as well. He wonders what they were talking about.

“What do you think they are talking about?” Stephen looks towards Ginny.

“Who knows, but I’m glad Bryan found someone and I’m not the only girl now.” Ginny was happy she had someone else of the opposite sex in the pack.

“So, you have adjusted to the new you?” Stephen looks at Ginny to gauge her reaction.

“To tell you the truth, yes. I thought I would regret being changed, but I don’t think I would be happy if it wasn’t for you guys.” Ginny was glad she joined Bryan’s pack.

"Well, having you in the pack has made things interesting." Stephen knew Ginny has caused a lot fo the men in the group to respect women better.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The beasts may rule

but the human half has their say, in the wild only the alpha female is allowed to have pups, the rest of the pack is expected to help raise them.