Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 6 Part 2

Printer-friendly version

“You built this suit to study and fight supernatural creatures?” Cleo wanted to know more about Erin and her suit.

“Yep, it’s a combination of technology and crystals. I researched several occult books about crystals and their so-called mystical properties when I built this suit. I based the design off a guy on YouTube who built an Iron Man suit for comic con.” Erin looks at her suit, as it stood behind a panel of glasses.

“So, if you built the suit to combat and research the supernatural. How did you end up being changed into a girl?” Cleo saw the baby bump
Erin had.

“Well, it was the combination of two spells interacting with the magical properties of my suit. Not only did it change me and make me a walking battery and turn me into a girl. It also made it, so I can power the suit itself, without its battery.” Erin and the parties involved hadn’t known it would do that to her.

“Wow, so how did you know you were the mate of an Alpha?” Cleo had been curious about the mating rituals and how Were’s determine their mates.

“Because he told me, I was. According to Job, all Were’s know who their mates are when they are born. Their mates’ scent is already programmed in their head. So, when they come across you, they will know it right away. If you are human like I am, sort of I couldn’t smell Jobs scent. It wasn’t until he bites me three times during the mating process that I inherited some Were characteristic. Normally, when a human mates a Were, you get changed into a Were. However, in my case, that didn’t happen because of the mystical energies coursing throughout my body.” Erin had talked with Job about this matter.

Cleo writes down what Erin told her. She looks back up at Erin “what does the mating ritual include?”

“Well, once a Were finds their mate, they mark them by biting them three times, while having sex. The next step is, they introduce their animal side to their mate and you have sex with them.” Erin remembered when Job introduce his wolf to her. She had been scared, but she submitted to his wolf and allowed him to mount her in animal form.

“Do they produce a knot, as real wolves do?” Cleo wonders what it felt like to be mounted like that.

“Yep, and depending on how powerful your mare is, determines how big and long your mate is. Since Job is an Alpha. He is extremely long, and his knot is big. The reason he is so equipped is that he is supposed to find a mate to carry on his offspring. My body is in a sense the perfect match for him.” Erin knew that she was meant for Job.

Cleo writes down what Erin tells her.

Joanna and Henry:
Joanna and Henry were watching Ginny, Rebecca, and Stephen playing out in one of the fields near the house. Neither one of them could believe what they were seeing when they saw Ginny transform from a human, into a coywolf and back to a human again.

They just watched as Ginny stood naked next to Rebecca. They wonder why she didn’t feel exposed as she stood there.

“Because Were’s lose all modesty after they change. It doesn’t bother them anymore, because they consider each other family.” Trinity had walked over when she picked up on their thoughts.

“It seems your mental abilities are getting stronger.” Joanna looks at Trinity as she approaches them.

Her mate was Mr. Andre, but she wasn’t going to tell him just yet. He wasn’t ready for a mate and she had time. Her gifts showed her when the proper time would be.

“Do you know who we are meant for?” Henry was curious.

“The woman you will marry is a nurse on a job we haven’t done yet. You’ll meet her in a few weeks.” Trinity looks towards Joanna to see if she wanted to know who her mate was.

“I don’t want to know who it is. Just tell me if it is male or female.” Joanna was a little curious.

“Oh, it’s male and trusts me you are going to love him.” A smile appears on her face.

“How about Cleo’s? Who is her mate?” Joanna was curious.

“I don’t think I should tell you. It could complicate things between you.” Trinity’s saw that Cleo’s mate was a female wolf that was a police officer. She didn’t want to complicate the relationship Cleo had with Joanna.

The three of them watch for a while as Ginny and Stephen played with Rebecca. Luna flies by them and hovers to watch the other three. She turns around to look at Henry, Joanna, and Trinity.

“I have a question for you, Trinity. Does Luna have a mate?” Henry was curious if their little pixie had a mate.

“She has one and we won’t run into him for another four months. There’s a whole community of pixie’s where he is.” Trinity knew Luna couldn’t wait to visit them.

They gather for lunch in the dining room. They had all sorts of things laid out for lunch. Cleo and Joanna still couldn’t get over how much food the Were’s ate. If they ate the same amount of food, they would be stuff for days.

Andre has been watching his people and how they were adapting to being around Supernatural creatures. So, far no problems have popped up yet. The Princess was with her fellow fey and have been talking with them about things she could do and couldn’t do.

Andre has been talking with Bryan and Job about when they could leave. Bryan said in a few days and Job didn’t mind hosting them here at the ranch. If nothing else, it gave his wife people she could talk with about some of her ideas she had for tracking Supernatural beings.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like several series

are being blended, I always have trouble tracking when that happens.