Amber pt 5

Printer-friendly version

Amber pt 5

“ Sure thing, Babe.” We pulled into a drive in spot. Looking over the menu.

“ Do you know what you want?” He asked.

“ Yeah, BLT on wheat with mayo, Frys and a coke.”

“ OK,” He ordered. We chatted while we waited for our food. The car hop on skates no less. Brought our food. Greg paid. He handed me my sandwich with frys. I set my drink on the center console.

“ How is your dinner?” Greg asked.

Unladylike I said, “ Good” with a mouthful.

Swallowing. “ I'm so sorry, that wasn't very ladylike, It is good” I apologized.

“ Sweetheart that is OK. I know I will see you in some unladylike situations in our life together.”

“ I guess so.” I said softly. And continued eating.
We finished and he signaled to have the dishes and tray picked up.

“ You ready to leave or do you want to stay for a while.”
looking at my watch, it was only 9:45.

“ Can we stay a little bit.” Swallowing, “ I need to tell you something.”

“ OK, What is it. Do you have cooties and going to die in 6 months” He joked.
The joke seemed to just slightly ease my nerves. “ Actually 9 months to live, and I'm afraid I gave them to you, you only got 9 months to live.

We both laughed. My smile slowly faded. As I got up the courage to tell the love of my life, I was born a boy and still have boy plumbing.

Taking my hand in his. “ Hey, I love you I can't think of anything that is going to change that.”
It was now or never, “ well with this news you may. I am not a girl.”

“ Come on, your the most beautiful girl I know.”

“ I was born, Micheal McClord, A boy. I was born in the wrong body. I am a girl on the inside. I only became a true girl when we moved and I started Jr High. My whole family supports me, I started hormones when I was 8 so I had female puberty. I'm growing boobs and curves. My voice never deepened. My skin got softer. While I am a girl on the inside, and look like a girl.” Embarrassed, turning red. “ I still have boy plumbing.”

“ Wow, the way you act, move, look I would never have thought.”
Tearing up, “ And?”

Pulling his hand away. I figured it was over. He hated me, who I was. What I was. The tears began flowing. I just sat there crying.

“ Amber,” pulling me close. “ I love you, and I don't care, what plumbing you have. So We can't have natural kids. We can adopt.”
squealing with glee. I threw my arms around him. “ Greg Reid, I love you. You don't mind that I have a...... I have the same plumbing as you.”

“ No, I don't. Tell the truth I find it kinda sexy. Plus your secret is safe with me. I am dating the hottest girl in school, You. I'm not going to blab.”
Kissing him deeply. It seemed to be getting a little crowded at the drive in. So we headed out.

We headed north on Farmington road. I put my arm around him best I could. Being his car was a 4 speed. He couldn't hold my hand. Actually when he wasn't shifting Greg rested his hand on my thigh. It felt good. Especially when he ran his hand on my bare leg. I had worn a pair of white shorts.
He pulled up in front of my house.

“ Are you sure you don't mind about my birth defect?” I asked.

Greg pulled me to him. Giving me a deep kiss. 4th of July. I was in heaven.
“ Does that answer your question.”

Giving a sly smile, “ Yea, It does.” I kissed him back.

“ Call me tomorrow. We can go to the mall or something.”

“ I was planning on giving this thing a little love. She needs a bath, a wax job, and a good cleaning.”

“ OK, I'll come over and help. You can take me cruising on Telegraph tomorrow night.”

“ Sounds good. You can come over about 10. I Love you. Have a good night, sweet dreams.”

“ I love you too.” I headed to the door. Greg waited till I went in to take off. Yeah, I though I will have sweet dreams, about you and me.

“ Hi, Mom, Hi Daddy.”

Hi, princess have a nice time tonight.” Dad asked.

“ I had a fantastic time.”

“ Oh, What did you see?” Mom asked.

“ We saw Fast times at Ridgemont High.”

“ Was it that good.” dad said.

“ It was OK,” I could hold it anymore. “ I told him, He now knows. And he doesn't care. He loves me for me. No matter what plumbing I have.” I was almost giddy.

“ So it does seem like he is maybe the one for you.”

“Daddy not maybe. No Greg IS the one for me. I know and feel it here.”

“ I know princess. We are happy for you. Please just wait for the wedding. I'm sure he will too.”

“ He doesn't care that you can't bare children.”

“ Mom, No he doesn't, he even said so, we can adopt.”

“ Daddy, I am waiting till we are out of collage.”

“ OK, Honey.”

I headed to my room. “ Good night”
I was on cloud 9. I knew that Greg is mine for ever and ever. Changing I headed to bed. I fell asleep hugging a pillow, pretending it was Greg.

The next morning I got up early. My alarm went off at 7:30. I hopped in the shower. Once finished I Brushed my hair. Putting it up in a loose pony tail, to keep it off the back of my neck.

Standing naked in front of my dresser. “ What to wear?” I mumbled to myself. I slipped on a pair of lavender colored nylon panties and a matching bra. I pulled out a knee length skirt also in lavender and a white tank top. Ankle socks and my tennies completed it while the out fit looked nice, it was actually a hand me down from Heather. Heading down to find something to eat.

“ Hi, Honey.” Mom said as I walked into the kitchen. “ Up early?” Mom gets up with dad and takes care of the dogs.

“ Yeah, I'm going over Greg's to help him on his car.”

“ Aren't you dressed a little nice to be working on a car.”

“ Mom, I want to look nice for the man I love. Why not?”

“ Amber, do you seem to be pushing it.”

“ Why, Mom. I love him. He loves me. Isn't that what matters.”

“ Yeah, it does, but you seem to be going to fast.”

“ Mom, I'm not going to jump in the sack with him. At least not today. “ I smiled.
For that I got the Mom look.

“ Mom, I am kidding. I will be waiting for the right time for that. Even though I can't get pregnant.

“ Amber Michelle McClord, even though you can't get pregnant isn't an excuse to jump into having sex.”

“Mommy, Don't worry. I am not a slut. I will be waiting till the time is right.”

“ OK, Now sit down and eat.” She said as she put a plate of waffles in front of me. Finishing I put my plate in the sink. “ Mom, can you drop me off at Greg's. I would just ride my bike but he is going to take me cruising later and don't want to have to leave my bike at his house.”

“ Yeah, I can. What time?”

“ 10” I smiled. “ Thank you , Mommy”
I had about an hour to wait so I watched some Saturday morning cartoons. Bugs Bunny and the Roadrunner.

At quarter to ten mom came and got me. Mom took me in the green monster. The Ford Econoline van used for dog shows. It is kind of cool. Dark green with dark windows, it had chrome wire wheels, wide BF Goodrich tires. Even though we use it for hauling our showdogs in it. Mom keeps it as hair free as possible. We have had Shelties for my whole life and have gotten used to having dog hair everywhere.

As we backed out. “ Where does Greg live?”

“ Greenbrier off of South Packard.”

It took about 15 minutes to get there.
When we pulled up, Greg had his car on ramps and was under it already.
“ Thanks, Mom.” I gave her a hug as I got out of the van.

“ Your Welcome, remember be home by 1100.”

“ I will, Mommy” I walked up the driveway as she pulled away.

“ Hi, Amber.” I heard from under the car.
Kneeling down to look under. “ How did you know it was me.”

“ You are the only one with those beautiful legs and a cute scar on her right ankle”

“ I got that from one of daddy's motorcycles, burnt it on the exhaust pipe.”

What didn't realized as I squatted down to look under the car at Greg. I actually gave him a perfect view up my skirt of my lavender panties. He licked his lips slightly.

“ Ouch, that must have hurt.” Greg commented.

“ It sure did. My dad had just gotten back from a ride. He had to go to the shop. He asked me if I wanted to go. As I climbed on I hit the rear cylinder exhaust pipe. I was 7.”

“ Let me finish pulling the drain plug, and I'll be right out.”

“OK,” I said as I got up.

Greg slid out from under his car. He came towards me with grimy hands.

“ Don't you dare touch me.” I warned.

“ I don't know what you mean?”

“ You very well know what I mean.”

Just as he was going to wrap his dirty arms around me. I was standing there with a warning finger. He just put a little smudge mark on the end of my nose.

“ Do you think I would actually do it?”
Joking, “Yeah, I do.”

“I'm hurt, I'm coming Elisabeth” faking a heart attack. He fell to the ground and scooted back under the car. He finished putting the drain plug and new filter on. I watched him work as he refilled the oil and took his car off the ramps. He parked it in the middle of the driveway. Putting away the ramps, he dragged out a hose. Then cleaning supplies.

“ Come on, I'll introduce you to my parents.” Greg said. He had at least cleaned his hands. He offered his hand and lead me into his house.
His Mom and Dad were in the living room.

“ Mom, Dad, This is Amber McClord the girl I have told you about. She is my girlfriend.”

“Nice to finally meet you, Amber.” His Mom said.

“ Yes, it is.” his dad said.

“ Have a seat.” Mrs. Reid said. “ Would like anything to drink. I think We have some Faygo Red pop.”

“ Yes, thank you.” I sat on the couch with Greg sitting next to me. Taking my hand in his.

“ Jr, do you want one too.” His mom called from the kitchen.

“ We can share one if you want?” I suggested.

“ I'll just share one with Amber.”

“ OK,” His Mom came in and handed me a bottle.
Taking it, “Thank you.” I said.

Greg's Mom sat back down in her chair. “ So Amber, Greg has told us some about you. Tell us about your family”

Thinking, Did Greg tell his parents about my birth defect. I decided that I will wait till they bring it up. “ Well, I have lived in this area all my life. I have an older brother, Jeff Jr, and an older sister. Heather. My parents own two Harley Davidson Motorcycle dealerships. My Mom raises and shows Shetland Sheepdogs. Both me and Heather also show them.”

“What are your plans for the future?” His dad said.

“ I am planning on becoming a Doctor. Going to U of M medical school. Maybe specialize in family practice maybe reproduction. Haven't really decided yet.”

“ Greg, has told us about this feeling you two have.”

“ I told them about the feelings we have. When we are with each other.”

“Like Greg may have told you. We both get this feeling in our heart. When we kiss it is fireworks, 4th of July kind of stuff.”

“ He didn't say anything about kissing but OK.” Greg's dad said.

“ Mom, Dad, I know deep down in my heart and soul. This Beautiful girl right here is the one for me. My soul mate.”

Of course I blushed at the beautiful comment. “ Thank you, I also believe that. The way I feel when I am around Greg is like nothing I have ever felt, in my life. And Yes, your hansom son is the man of my dreams. We plan on getting married once I get out of school.”

“ High School or collage?” His Mom asked.

“ My medical school. Not that it would be problem but I want to concentrate on my school work.”

“Good to hear. I know some people who have had their school days cut short because babies came.”

Embarrassed, “ Mom, Jeaz”
Both his parents laughed, as I giggled a little.

“ I'm just saying.” His Mom added.

Not wanting to spill the beans just yet. “ Mr and Mrs Reid don't worry. I am sorry to say I have a condition that prevents me from baring children. However, we do plan on having a family. We will adopt, or use a surrogate.”

“ I do hope so I want grandchildren I can spoil”

“ Mom, Stop. We need to finish my car.”

“ Thank you for the pop. I'm sure I will see you again.” I followed Greg back out to the car.

“ Honey, I'm sorry about my folks, being put on the spot like that.”

“ Babe, Don't worry. I skated around the question nicely. Maybe someday We will tell them about my birth defect.” I said as I kissed Greg.

I watched as he wet the car. The soaped it, as he rinsed it off, he would swing the nozzle farther to sprinkle me.

“ Greg don't get me wet.” He took it as hose me down. Making me look like a drowned rat. Which he did. I was soaked head to toe.
He came over to me with a sad face, “ sorry I couldn't help it.”
Grabbing the hose, “ neither can I.” I said as I squirted him down. At least it washed some of the crud off him. Finally we where able to kiss. I melted into his arms as he did. And yes, fireworks went off.

“ I love you,” I whispered in his ear.

“ I love you, and I love Lavender too.” he said quietly.

While it took me a couple minutes to figure out the comment. Once I did I think I turned 15 shades of red.
Teasing him a little. “ Did you like the view?”

“ I sure did, why do you think I licked my lips.”

I turned red again. Thinking He loves me as me even with the boy plumbing.
We continued washing his car. I helped him get it dry.
“ Go ahead and move it into the shade.” Greg told me.

“ Really?”

“ Why not, I trust you.”

“ I haven't gotten my license yet. I take drivers ed this summer.”

“OK, for now. I'll teach you to drive a stick.”

“ Sure,” I hopped in the passenger seat. I watch intently on everything he did. He explained every detail on driving a manual transmission car. Once moved into the shade. We sat on the porch cooling down with a lemonade. We talked a little and just held hands. I was in heaven just being with the man I love. We finished his car. Greg giving it a wax job while I cleaned the interior. I enjoyed doing it.

“ Well, you want to get a little dinner?” Greg asked.

Checking my watch it was 3:30, “ Sure,” Thinking I'd do anything with you'
We took off and stopping at the A&W on Grand River in Farmington. As soon as we pulled in.

I told Greg, “ You had better not make a mess of my clean interior”
“ OK,” We wound up eating at the tables. He didn't make a mess.
We headed down to Seven Mile. We past the Northville mental hospital. Once we started down the hill. Greg put his car in neutral.
“ Hope we make it past the tracks.”

“ Why?” I asked.

“ If we don't make it we have to push it to the tracks.”

“ What are you talking about? Push what?”

“ It's something my dad used to do. He would put his car in neutral and coast down the hill. The rule was the car had to make it all the way to the tracks. Not using any power. So if you didn't make it coasting. You had to push the car. Only people in the car can help. No one else.
We made the tracks, luckily as I didn't want to be pushing Greg's car in a dress. We
started at Northville downs and drove down Hines drive. We stopped and did some making out.

About sundown we called it time to head to Telegraph for cruising. With the beautiful weather there were a lot of cars out. We started the night sitting in the recently closed Korvettes parking lot. About 45 minutes later the Redford cops kicked us out. We made a loop and stopped at the parking lot at Joy and Telegraph. About an hour later we got rousted out of there too. We stopped at the Dairy Queen for an Ice cream. We were able to be there till we had to call it a night to get me home by 11:00.

On our way back to my house to drop me off. I realized that the more time I spend with Greg Reid the deeper I am falling in love with him.
“ Greg,”

“ Yeah, sweetheart.”

“ This may sound weird, but the more time I spend with you the more in love with you I become.”

“ Amber, I thought it was just me. I feel the same exact way.”

“ You do?”

“ yes, I do. Amber Michelle McClord I want to marry you. I want you to be my wife. Till death do us part.”

Luckily we had stopped at a light when I threw my arms around him giving him a deep passionate kiss.

“ Yes, Gregory Paul Reid Jr. I will be honored to be your wife.” I excitedly said.

“ We had better wait though.”

“ My parents said the same thing. I agree wait till after we get though school.”

As in all my stories: The following is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

While I cannot

claim this is every T-woman's fantasy it comes very close to mine,I was 50 when I figured me out, but I knew I was different at 11yo.

Light became brighter

Jamie Lee's picture

They both felt the major spark at the dance, at the same time. And as they continue spending time together, their realizing they are meant to be together grows even stronger. Stronger even though Amber told Greg her story.

If this chapter is the end of the story then it's a wonderful story. If there is more, then patience will have to rule.

Others have feelings too.