project girl

Printer-friendly version

My computer sent me to this page on the cloud when I tried to open up one page to work on my latest story. Maybe some one here can explain how it happened. I just turn on the computer and type. I have no idea why it does some of the things it does. This seems to be all there is of this page.

Project girl

Hi Lucy, this is the place I told you I would make to help you. I didn’t know what to do when I caught you trying to wear mom’s clothes yesterday. When you stopped crying and told me you were a girl then I really didn’t know what to do. Everyone says I’m smart so I figure I can make a plan to help you. I read a lot about transgender kids (That’s what the doctors call girls and boys who have the wrong body) all last night after mom and dad went to bed. I even found some websites with stories about kids like you. Don’t look for them! I’ll be in a lot of trouble if dad knows I read some of them. I’ll download some good ones for you on your kid’s tablet after I learn how to hide things on it with a password. You don’t want to get caught with them yet. You can read this whenever you want to here at SmartRickies’ Space on the cloud but I won’t leave anything about it at home. Maybe I’ll put the stories here too. I don’t know how much cloud space they need. So I’ll show you how to get here and give you the password tonight. Don’t write it down! I know you did. Go tear it up real small and throw it out. If you forget I’ll tell you again. Don’t worry, I’ll make a really good plan. I’m going to read Machiavelli and Sun Tzu again first. Their kind of boring but everyone says they are the best on planning a big project.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what’s a Machiavelli and Sun Tzu?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They are two old dead guys who wrote books on how to plan important things.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O.K. Lucy, I did a lot of reading about how to do big things like getting you to be yourself. The first step is to define the goal. I think that what you need is to able to live as a girl and grow up to be a girl and then a woman. I can’t do any more until I talk to you when we’re alone again and see if I understand the goal right.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The second step is to determine what our resources are. That means what we have that we can use to make it to our goal. We have the internet, which is great, $50 in Christmas money and two kids. We’re smart kids but you’re only seven and I’m only twelve even if the tests say I can read and write like college student. We need help. I know you said you were scared to tell dad and mom but I think we have to. We don’t have to tell our Mother. She won’t help anyway. I hope you read this before we get to talk after school tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy, I’m still going to try to help you. I won’t tell mom and dad. You sure cry a lot more when your a girl. I put a neat story on here for you. It helped me understand why you have to be a girl. It’s called Shoes. I have to do some more reading too. Maybe I can find out more about what you need from psychology books. I sure hope I don’t have to read too many. They are even more boring than Machiavelli.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The brother in Shoes is cool.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah. I liked him too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like my brother better.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy, I hope you are reading this since you won’t talk to me. I am not being mean. You need to talk to doctors. They cost a lot of money, especially If we can’t use dad’s insurance. I don’t know if they would even talk to us if he doesn’t say it’s O.K. Talk to me tomorrow, please!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m glad you like the dress. I told them it was a birthday present for my little sister (Just three months early). Maybe if we get some more money I can do it again at a different store. I read some more stuff about boys who are girls last night. Do you think you can tell Dr. Wiltzie if I can get mom out of the room? She can send you to the other doctors you need to see. I don’t think she can tell our parents if you don’t want her to. She may not be able to get you in to see the other doctors unless she does though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy, we don’t need this any more so I’ll just put some more stories here for you. I told you mom and dad wouldn’t hate you. I thought you would never stop crying when Mom found the dress but everything is going to be great. I had to show this to dad and all the stuff I’ve been reading too. He’s picking the stories and I can’t use the internet except for school for two weeks after he saw some of the stuff on that fictionmania site.

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This story

I wrote this a week ago, trying to force a Christmas story for later posting. It stalled completely. When I went back to it today I realized that if I eliminated the Christmas element it was a completed story.

i liked it

Wish there had been POV veiw real time though.

Ummmmm...

"I can't use the internet except for school for two weeks after he saw some of the stuff on that fictionmania site."

snerk

Awwwwwww! What a great big brother!

Two Weeks?

Daphne Xu's picture

Is Dad really limiting it to two weeks? He's going to ban Big Brother from reading inappropriate material far longer than that. Fortunately, Big Brother is of the age where he can learn how to sneak around and cover his tracks.

-- Daphne Xu

two weeks

I think that's just the punishment time (no internet at all). parental controls are also a probability though most of them strike me as being heavy handed and often have to be overridden by the parents.