K&P Services Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Two mysterious guys in a black car watch as Benjamin and his wife kiss before Benjamin left the house. They hear their cellphone beep, letting them know the plan wasn’t going as planned. They start the car up and start driving over to the house.

Just as they parked and was getting out of the car. A black suped up 4x4 pulls up and slams right into their car. A man jump out and start firing at them.

Mickey decided to come over and check on Kat’s brother’s house after contacting their business. After he explained to Carol why he had called. She informed him that Kat left her little ones with her brother. Carol also informed him that Brittney and Terry were in school.

Mickey had sent Lisa to the school Brittney and Terry went to, while he came to check on Kat’s and Paul’s twin girls. Mickey knew Kat’s brother Ben was a fireman and her older sister was a lawyer. He pulls his gun as he jumps out of his 4x4 and fires at one guy.

The two men turn around after the 4x4 hit their car with their guns drawn. One guy gets hit in his chest and shoulder. The other guy looks at a guy that looks like he was a surfer and fires his gun at him. He watches as the guy ducks behind his truck door.

Mickey ducks behind his truck door, as the other guy fires at him. The bullets hit the truck door. He returns fire and shoots the other guys knee’s out. As he starts moving towards the two men, he hears the roar of a powerful engine as another car pulls up.

Ben had gotten a call from his wife about two guys and another one firing guns out on the front yard. He told her to grab the shotgun out of the gun safe and keep it with her and the girls in their bedroom. As he was pulling up, he notices a guy that looks like a surfer in a gunfight with two guys on his front lawn.

He jumps out of his car with his Glock pulled and points it at the surfer dude. “Hands up or I’m going to drop you where you stand.”

Mickey puts his hand up, after laying his gun on the ground “I was sent by Marshal Bullock to protect Kat’s family. These two men on the ground came here to kidnap or kill your nieces and wife.”

Mickey looks at Kat’s brother and saw he had a Glock pointed at him. He could see that Kat’s brother was someone you didn’t want to mess with.

“Why would Marshal Bullock send you to protect my family?” Benjamin knew Marshal Bullock. He was one of the Marshal’s that had been nearly killed in the same explosion. The same explosion that nearly killed Kat and the Bounty’s. He and his partner were working with his sister and her crew.

“I don’t know why, but whatever your sister and her crew are doing warrant extra protection. My sister went to get your niece’s.” Mickey slowly lowers his hands.

Ben puts his gun away as the sound of sirens could be heard approaching his home. He walks over towards the guy Mickey didn’t kill “do you know who they work for?”

“No, but whoever it is. They are out to stop your sister from completing her job.”

“Good luck with that. My sister is the last person you want to piss off.” Ben kneels and takes a picture of each man.

“Can you send those pictures to my cell?” Mickey knew a few people he could talk too.

“Sure, give me your number.” Ben taps the number in and sends it to Mickey’s phone which was still in the truck.

The police show up and Mickey and Ben explain everything to them.

Terry and Brittney:
Terry gets a message from Carol telling her a person was coming to escort her and Brittney to the office. She doesn’t go into detail, but she wonders why. A few minutes later, while she was doing her school work. A student comes in and over to her teacher.

“Terry, you’re wanted at the office. Please take everything with you.” Mrs. Lewis looks over towards Terry.

Terry grabs her backpack and purse. She follows the student that had come from the office. When they approached the office, she notices her sister Brittney was there along with a busty woman with curly brown hair that stood a few inches taller then Brittney. She had a badge hanging from her neck on a chain.

Brittney had been in class when she was brought down to the office. She had gotten a text message from Carol telling her someone was coming for her and Terry. Carol informed her that the person’s name was Lisa Harvey.

When she arrived at the office, she saw a busty woman with brown curly hair standing at the counter in the office. When she went to stand next to her, she noticed that she was taller than her and her mother.

Lisa had gotten the message from Debbie informing her they had a job. Her brother called her and told her what the job was. She was supposed to go and get the girls and take them to their house.

She knew who Kat and Paul were. They had run into each other occasionally on jobs that they had taken. She was surprised when Brittney arrived. While they were waiting on Brittney’s younger sister Terry to arrive to the office she introduced herself.

Once Terry shows up. Lisa looks at both girls “ I and my brother have been hired to protect you girls. Did you drive here or take the bus?”

“I drove here. Who hired you to protect us and why?” Brittney was curious.

“US Marshal Bullock hired me and my brother to protect your family. It seems the job your mother took is more complex then everyone knew.”
Lisa had seen the Apache helicopter on television firing at her.

“So, you think that whoever is backing the person our mother is transporting, might come after us?” Brittney could see someone doing that.

“Well, I’ll follow you girls. What type of car are you driving?” Lisa would follow the girls in her 4x4 pick-up truck.

“I drive a black 1995 Ford Mustang.” Brittney got the car as a sweet sixteen birthday gift from her Uncle Benjamin. Her mom and dad got her a pure silver necklace, earrings, and bracelets.

“Alright, I’ll follow you as you head towards your house.” Lisa and the girls head outside.

Lisa watches as Brittney and Terry head towards Brittney’s mustang. Lisa hears the swelling of tires as a car comes charging towards Brittney.
“DUCK!” Lisa pulls her gun and fires at the car as it continues charging towards Brittney and Terry.

Brittney and Terry use the cars in the student parking lot as cover as they make their way over towards Brittney’s Mustang. Once they make it to Brittney’s car. Brittney opens the car door and reaches under the driver seat and pulls the concealed Glock she keeps in the hidden
compartment under the driver seat. Terry reaches under the dash and pulls her gun. Kat and Paul made sure the girls knew how to use their guns properly. When they are in school, the girls kept their guns hidden in the Mustang.

They could hear Lisa as she fires her gun at the car charging towards them. The bullets were hitting the car, but she wasn’t stopping the driver.

“I think we need something bigger sis. Did dad put a shotgun in your car?” Terry knew her mother or dad would make sure they were protected.

“Yea, under the back seat. Dad put a Benelli M4 in the secret compartment.” Brittney knew her father and a friend of the family made secret places in her car to store her gun and another weapon.

Terry presses the secret release for the back seat and pulls the shotgun out. She could tell her father loaded it with solid slugs. She pulls it out and fires at the car.

The driver of the car going towards the girls swirls to avoid the shotgun but gets hit from Lisa’s gun. The driver hits a parked car and the passenger goes through the front windshield. Lisa moves walk over towards the car with her gun trained on the driver.

Brittney and Terry could hear police sirens coming towards the school. Brittney looks towards her sister “put the shotgun back.”

Terry puts the shotgun back in the secret compartment. She also hides her handgun as well. Brittney could get away with having her gun because she was registered as a licensed Bounty Hunter and Investigator.

Lisa looks at the girls “put your weapon away Brittney. Let me handle this.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Brittney hides her gun like before. She picks up her brass.

The police interview them and get their account of what happened. They leave out that Brittney and Terry fired at the people who had been sent to kidnapped them. After they were given the okay to leave. Lisa follows Brittney to Kat’s and Paul’s place. Brittney notices that her Uncles car and another car was there waiting on them.

Brittney parks her mustang in her normal spot, with Lisa parking behind her. Brittney and Terry grab their backpacks and wait for Lisa to walk with them. As they walk up to the house, they notice the door open and Brittney sees her uncle standing at the door.

“Uncle Ben is mom and dad alright?” Brittney was worried about Crystal as well.

“She’s alright. I sent a text to her and she says that they should be home tomorrow, hopefully.” The text worried him because he heard what
had happened.

“I have to head to the station girls. Your aunt is going to stay here with you. Also, this is Mickey and his sister Lisa. They have been hired to protect you while your mother and the crew are gone.” Ben looks at his niece as he informs them about the Harveys.

Ben turns to leave, after giving his wife a kiss. Charlotte watches as her husband leaves. The twins were in their crib asleep. She looks over towards her nieces and the bounty hunters that had been hired to protect them.

Lisa pulls her brother aside to speak with him. She hasn’t had a chance to talk to him since she was told they were playing bodyguards for their competition.

“How did Marshal Bullock get our number and why did he call us?” As Lisa watch her brother’s eyes.

“Our friend Jack Bounty recommended us to the Marshal.” Mickey knew if Jack recommended them, then that meant he trusted them to
protect this family.

Lisa stands there and thinks about it. Jack saved them from a nasty situation and have been watching after them. They helped track down a nasty assassin and several drug dealers that had set-up shop in their town and were setting up a supply chain to get their dope from the docks in Memphis to their dealers.

“Do we know who is after them?” Lisa trusted Jack.

“I’m working on it right now. I called Carlos and he said the two, me and Kat’s brother took out weren’t from around here. They were out of
town hired guns.” Mickey trusted Carlos and knew if anyone would know about the people sent against Kat’s family, he would.

“Well, two guys showed up at Brittney’s and Terry’s school. They tried to kill them in the parking lot.” Lisa showed Mickey the pictures she took of the men.

“Send them to me and I’ll forward them to Carlos.” Mickey pulls his cell out.

He hears the beep informing him that he just received a text. He forwards the pictures to his friend Carlos with a message. Mickey puts his cell in his back pocket.

Charlotte passes them, as she walks into the kitchen to start on dinner. She helped rebuild Kat’s kitchen after the last time it got destroyed from some mercenaries. They kidnapped them and Rebecca’s families.

Brittney and Terry were working on their homework in their bedrooms. Brittney tries several times to contact Crystal, but she wasn’t getting through to her. She some research online and came across a video someone had uploaded to YouTube that showed an Apache Helicopter firing at the Terradyne. She didn’t see the other two SUV’s that belonged to her parents.

“Terry, you need to come and see this,” Brittney yells towards her sister’s bedroom.

Terry comes out of her bedroom and walks across the hallway. She walks over to her sister’s desk and noticed the video frozen on the screen.

“I think mom and dad are knees deep in crap.” Brittney plays the video for her.

“Where did the bad guys get an Apache helicopter and where are the other two SUV’s?” The video didn’t show the people inside the Terradyne.

“I don’t know, but if the bad guys can bring an Apache helicopter, what else do they have access too?” Terry looks towards Brittney for an answer.

“I don’t know, and I can’t get in touch with Crystal.” She hopes her girlfriend is okay.

up
229 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Assasins only

have to get lucky once,Our guys were lucky. You can not plan on the bad guys missing all the time.

Where's Crystal? Is she worth

Where's Crystal? Is she worth more dead or alive to the bad guys.

Where's Crystal?

She's with Kat and crew. It's Valentina, Crystal, Kat, Paul, and Pauline. Bad guys Sam and Sebastião and a bunch of Mercenaries.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Nick of time?

Jamie Lee's picture

Mickey and Lisa showed up just in time, it appears, with Mickey taking care of the two at the house and the three girls the ones at the school. But might the ones at school have been surprised when the girls pulled out their protectors?

Others have feelings too.