Reincarnation 11 - Hitler's Soul

Printer-friendly version

If you ask a man on the street to tell you an important figure from World War 2, the answer will be Adolf Hitler (a newspaper, 1999).

Caution: smoking scenes and limited scenes of violence

In the 2000's, thousands of people claimed to be the reincarnation of Hitler. Some came with shocking proves. Is there an explanation to this? Is Hitler walking among us? If not, when will he return? And where did his soul come from?

Sandra returns from work and finds Julia on the way. They both get home, eat something, then light a cigarette. Sandra is dressed with a shiny, black all-in-one, which covers her body perfectly. Only the skirt is white and adjusted a bit longer then her knees. She wears black knee-long boots. Julia wears a white blouse-dress, which also copies the shape of her body. The skirt, which is black, is adjusted above her knees and the sleeves are set short, exposing her elbows. She wears white sandals. Sandra painted her nails in white, while Julia in black.

"Do you remember when I came from the 1800's reincarnation?" asks Julia, blowing a cloud of smoke in the room.

"I do", answers Sandra, taking her cigarette to the mouth. "You died before me, but you came later".

"Because I decided to take a parallel life", continues Julia. "I did this while still living on Earth, because I could not support the pain, to see our children sold".

"I did not know at the moment, but I waited you", answers Sandra. "I died in 1891, old, sick and starving on the streets of Istanbul".

"We suffered a lot, but it worked", continues Julia. "We upgraded our souls from green to blue level. And so did our children, they passed into a higher level, because of all the pain they suffered".

"I know", answers Sandra, playing with her cigarette. "But the price... how much sufferance. I am amazed we could survive without going insane".

"But there was one soul that everyone was talking about", says Julia, letting a trail of smoke out of her mouth while speaking. "That was Hister. Everyone was talking about him. Even you, when we met again at home. Remember how everyone was speaking about him?"

"The bloodhound is out!" says Sandra. "That was the word, the bloodhound is out. Everyone called him Hister there".

1945, souls' home

There is a place which souls call home. This is where they come after each life. The home is huge, complex, a whole universe parallel to ours. There, time is not flowing in a linear way. Centuries there can be second here... and seconds there can be centuries here.

In that huge place, a part of our souls stay while we are in our universe. We never leave home completely. As we arrive, our angel awaits us and takes us to a separate place, where we can see what good and what bad we did in life. After this, after making us understand the importance of our choices, we can enter the main place, where souls of our friends and not only, are usually staying. There are huge rooms where we learn and where we prepare for our next life.

How does home look like? Everyone sees it differently. The purity of your soul, the total amount of good and bad things you carry (your karma), all influences the way you see that place. It is a place where a few meters become light years and light years become meters. Distances are irrelevant, just like time.

What brings us here from home? It is the negative karma we carry, together with the desire to evolve, to upgrade yourself. And for evolved souls, it is the will to help others.

How does a soul upgrade? By learning the lessons of each life. Some require many lives to pass a single level, while others require a single life to pass many levels. The main lesson is love, to love and understand, to respect every living creature and not interfere with others' freedom. Still, there is a way to upgrade without love, but very hard. Some souls follow that path, but the price paid is huge.

What are the levels of soul evolution? Many tried to categorize them, based on various principles. It is not a step-by-step evolution. In fact, it is a continuous line. The best analogy is the rainbow, which can be divided into seven colors, plus the ones before and after visual light. As you slowly move along the rainbow, the color also changes gradually. So, there are no two identical souls, placed on the same level. Still, if we make an analogy with the color, we can divide souls into a few distinct categories:

Level 0: infrared, before achieving human form.

Level 1: red, youngest soul. Their task is to integrate to themselves.

Level 2: orange. Their task is to integrate with the others.

Level 3: yellow. Their task is to understand what karma is.

Up to this level, souls integrate in our world. Beyond, they focus on helping others, they interfere with the others and think more about others then about themselves. Also, when they are home, they start to receive tasks in our Universe.

Level 4: green. They learn how to manipulate inorganic matter.

Level 5: blue. They learn how to make bacteria and life.

Level 6: indigo. They learn how to supervise others, both working in our Universe or at home.

Level 7: violet. They are able to create matter.

Beyond this level, a soul reaches a very high level and is unable to reincarnate, becoming invisible to inferior levels.

And now, back to Hitler.

Julia and Sandra are at home. Because all the time they evolved faster then the others, they lost connection with former friend souls they lived with. They are called wanderers, free to incarnate when they want. Their harsh life in the Northern Caucasus in the 1800's allowed them to pass from level 4 to level 5, which also allows them to visit places that were forbidden for them before.

So, when Hitler died, they, drawn by curiosity, came to see it, just as his soul reached home.

"You were given a chance, Hister!", says his angel, with much compassion.

"Die! Just die!" shouts Hitler with anger, trying to hit anything around, including himself.

Julia and Sandra watch from distance, together with many souls, trying to see what is happening. Hitler's soul is not listening to anything, trying to kill everything around. But, how can you kill something here? So much anger, so much frustration, but also an incredible pain. It's the pain for all his bad decisions, of all the people he made to suffer.

"If you realize you've done much bad things, there is a way for you", says the angel.

"Die you all!" he shouts. "I know this place. I've been here before. I want to get back!"

"There is no way" says his angel. "If I let you, you will do the same. You've done too much bad already. The hell awaits you".

Communication between souls is not by spoken words, it is telepathic and it happens instantly. And it does not include just words, it includes also feelings. Still, if two touch each other, they can have a private communication. Hitler talks to his angel something this way, but the angel answers loud and clear, so that everyone can hear:

"No!"

"I did all this for a purpose", he continues. "My intentions were good. I wanted a new world order. And now?"

"You committed suicide", answers the angel. "This more then doubles your bad karma. I wonder how many lives you need to pay for all this".

"I will have my time".

"Not now", says the angel. "Among those who are here, many suffered from your hands and your orders. They should judge you".

Now, Julia and Sandra realize why there are so many souls around. Millions, watching the whole scene. Just a look in their eyes and you can see it all. You can see their last life, their homes destroyed, villages burned, their deaths and their lost ones.

"Stalin is worse then me", tries Hitler to defend.

"He will have his time and he might pay harder then you", says the angel. "But now, it's about you. As should be correct, they should judge you".

There are many souls around. Some of them still have a life going on Earth, some are completely returned. Surprisingly, there is not the hate one would expect. At home, everyone realizes the importance of love. On the eyes of almost everyone, the answer can be seen:

"Give him a new chance if he feels sorry for all. If not, keep him away from Earth, he will do worse things there".

Julia and Sandra touch each other, to have a private conversation.

"He is too proud to accept".

"Then, what will happen?"

Hitler tries to lie, but it's impossible. Here, words don't exist. You try to speak, you release even your most hidden thoughts. Everyone can see even beyond his last life. Before this, he lived, over 2100 years ago, as a ruthless military leader. He was Hannibal of Cartagena. He had no mercy to kill his own soldiers for disobey. And at the end of that life, he also committed suicide. When he returned home, he had no will to rebuild his life and ended-up in hell. Much earlier, 2100 years ago, he also lived as a ruthless military leader. But at that time, history was not written yet all over the world, so he remained unnoticed. In that life, he was also a mass-murderer.

"You really don't want to change your life?" asks the angel.

"No!"

"Then, you know what will happen. I have to send you to hell. You've been there before, Hister. You know the place".

The angel takes him to another place. Could be thousands of km or only a few steps, at home distances are not measurable. A huge door opens to another universe, which brings fear to any soul. Inside, everyone can hear horrible screaming, which comes from the heart of those in there.

"This is your last chance", says the angel. "You will come out of here only when the world will need you again".

Without saying anything, he walks through the opened door and vanishes in darkness, screaming worse then the others. He tries to kill himself, but it is impossible.

The door instantly closes after him. Soon, it's silence.

What is behind that door?

Julia and Sandra don't dare to look inside, but they realize the truth. All the pain comes from the heart, from the soul itself. It is the bad karma which hits you and makes you suffer worse and worse. The pain can take material forms, like a sea of fire or a sea of worms, but it all comes from your heart. For those in there, it should be enough only to regret the bad things they've done, to sincerely want to change, but they are too filled with hate and anger. They go there because they chose to. It is their freedom. It is their pride which closes their mind that keeps them locked in hell. Nothing else.

Down there, you see in your mind everyone which you made to suffer, which you hurt in any way. A heart full of anger will never accept that you are wrong. Instead, the anger grows even more. What can be done for those souls? Nothing.

And there is something else inside: demons. Fallen angels. Why? Because of their hate and anger. Angels lived before our universe came into existence, but some of them chosen hate instead of love. It is the hate that fuels the flames of hell, the hate in everyone's heart, living inside.

"Why was he released from hell, if he doesn't want to change?" asks Julia an angel.

"Because it had to be like this", answers the angel. "Demons and bad souls are released sometimes because their actions bring more good then bad".

"What?" says Sandra, shocked. "What good can bring this monster?"

"The first world war", continues the angel, "ended with the freedom of many states of Central Europe and Middle East. What Hister did, marks the end of colonial era. A whole continent was ruled by European powers. Soon, whole Africa and all European conquests over the world except those of Russians, will be free".

"And the Northern Caucasus?" asks Julia, thinking about her last life.

"Not yet, but will be, one day. If those who destroyed your life will understand the bad things they've done, it will all happen peacefully".

"And Hitler?" asks a soul.

"He will be released one day, to correct something bad that humans will be doing on Earth world at that time", answers the angel. "Then, he will return behind these doors by his own will".

Hitler was not the only soul from hell sent to Earth at that time.

Well, why so many people think they were reincarnations of Hitler? The answer is that there is an universal database, where all memories of the whole humanity are stored, like in a huge library. And just like in a library, people tend to read some books, while others are never opened. It is that database that we many times open and falsely believe we have memories from past lives.

2542, Himalia - Jupiter

Julia and Sandra wrote on their computer the memories they had about Hitler, which in the world of souls is called Hister.

"But haven?" asks Julia, finishing her cigarette. "We should write something about it too".

"Haven is also inside your heart", says Sandra. "You can feel part of it when you are at home. If you have no bad karma to pay, you can go there if you wish, but the desire to upgrade your soul will call you back here one day".

"I know", says Julia, remembering. "We can all see it when we are home. All the happiness comes from your heart and can take material shapes around you".

"We will go there one day", says Sandra, holding Julia in her hands. "There will come one day when we will no longer return here".

As they write about haven on their computer, they realize something else. The professor changed them from a girl and a guy into two hermaphrodites. A man could only see things related to men, while a woman, things related to women. In order to see it all, you have to be something between. Throughout time, they chosen to have various genders. Now, as hermaphrodites, they can see it all, clear, like nobody else could see.

Note from the author:

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos