The Beginning - part 10. The escape

Printer-friendly version

Mary drove rather fast. She definitely did not obey the speed limit. I did not care much. I just wanted to escape. The car went up and down over hills. I took in the beautiful countryside while the sun was fully up by now. This was not going according to our plan. Finally Mary spoke while we were leaving our town.

“Where do you want to go?” she asked me.

“I am not sure. Just far away.” I replied.

“Okay. I suggest we go to the next town and find a restaurant to get something to eat. Then we will figure something out and talk strategy.” Mary said sadly.

I squeezed her hand and nodded. Soon enough we found a diner. Mary pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. She turned the engine off. We looked at each other and were both unsure of what to say. I decided to speak first.

“We could go to Sammy, but I didn't grab my smart phone. I can’t text her. I am not sure if I remember where her house was since I have only been there once.” I pointed out.

Mary looked at me thoughtfully. Then she suddenly started smiling.

“I have an idea. I could ask my friend Alyssa if we can hang out with her. She is home from College too. She is fun to hang out with and the three of us could have some girl time. I would like to tell her the exciting news about my “new” sister. Presumed that you are okay with it?” Mary asked me, getting excited.

“That sounds great. I do remember Alyssa when you and her hang out at our house when you were both in high school. She never really paid attention to me though.” I said.

“That is because you were just a little boy.” Mary said squeezing my hand.

“How will that solve our problem with mom and dad though?” I asked.

“I am not sure. We need a bit distance first. Alyssa might have some advice Sometimes it is good to talk to someone from the outside.” Mary suggested.

I nodded and smiled a bit.

“Anyways, I will text Alyssa and ask if she is available. Fortunately, I put my smart phone in my pocket before I went downstairs.” Mary said while reaching for her pocket.

“Oh my, there are eight messages from mom and dad.” Mary said sounding worried.

“Well, what do they say?” I asked with growing concern.

“Let’s see. It says: We are sorry if we were too harsh. Please don’t run away from us. We want to talk it over in a reasonable manner. We love you both. Please let us know about your whereabouts and that you are safe. Love, Mom & Dad.” Mary read to me.

She started looking more relaxed. I felt the same way.

“That’s good. At least they are not mad that we escaped.” I mentioned.

“Agreed. So, let me text Alyssa. And if she agrees to meet and spend some of the day with us, we will tell mom and dad what we are doing today and that we are safe. Okay?” Mary inquired.

I nodded. Alyssa agreed to meet and hang out. She said her parents are gone all day. We can do whatever we want. I was excited about the prospect of having another friend and ally. Mary texted mom and dad what we were up to. After we ate breakfast at the lovely diner, we made our way to Alyssa’s house. Her house was a beautiful old brick style house. Mary and her greeted each other at the front porch warmly with a hug.

“Hey girl, how have you been? Alyssa wanted to know.

“I am ok. This morning was a bit rough though. I have to give you details.” Mary told her.

“Alright. We can talk about anything you want. Hi Randy . I haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?” Alyssa asked me.

“Actually, Alyssa. Let me introduce to you my baby sister. This is Riley.”, Mary said warmly.

Alyssa stood there with an open mouth and wide eyes. She slowly nodded and then smiled. She walked over and then gave me a big hug and a little kiss on the cheek.

“It is nice to meet you, Riley. You are safe here.” she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help myself but smile. Looks like I possibly found a new friend and ally. I can use any support in the world.

“Why don’t you two lovely girls come with me upstairs to my room. Looks like we have lots to discuss.” Alyssa said while smiling at me.

We followed her upstairs. I took note of the house. Walking up the staircase I noticed there were lot’s of family pictures on the wall. There were also neat decorations everywhere. The house had a warm and friendly feel to it.

We entered Alyssa's bedroom and got comfortable on her bed. I admired her room. She had a beautiful bed, a giant closet and a desk full of fashion magazines and a sewing machine. I was impressed.

“What’s going on with you two and Riley when did you discover that you are, well, Riley?”

“It’s a long story. Mary and I will give you details. What basically happened is that one of my classmates from school saw me looking at the pantyhose section at Macy’s. Her name was Sammy. I briefly knew her from math class. She promised to keep my secret and we became friends. She encouraged me to be the real me. Mary and I got a bit carried away when we were trying on dresses this morning. We left the door open and our parents discovered that I a m Riley. We had a discussion in the living room an hour later which quickly escalated and ended with Mary and me leaving.” I summarized for Alyssa.

Alyssa was in awe. Her facial expression changed several times when I told her what happened. What didn’t change was a wicked little grin I started noticing.

“So, Riley. You like pantyhose? Huh?” Alyssa asked me her grin getting bigger.

I nodded. I looked at her and at Mary and both had a big smile on their faces.

“I think we have to finish your little fashion show. This time it will not be interrupted. My parents won’t be home until tonight. What do you think?” Alyssa asked me and Mary and we both said yes at the same time.

What happened next was something so wonderful I could not have imagined it in my wildest dreams. Mary and Alyssa made me try on all kinds of outfits. I felt so included. I was one of the girls. We laughed, giggled and acted silly. It was fantastic. I felt a ticklish sensation in my stomach the entire time. After a while we all fell on the bed and took a break. I was in the middle and I ended up with my head in Alyssa's lap and my pantyhosed legs on Mary’s legs who gently rubbed my feet. I felt so comfortable and relaxed. It was amazing. I was wearing a schoolgirl style skirt, black pantyhose and a cute pink top.

Alyssa massaged my head a little bit. I admired her beauty. Not just her looks but also her character. She had this confidence, curiosity and kindness which I hoped to have one day myself.

“What should we do now?” I asked enjoying the snuggles.

“Well, I am kind of hungry.” Mary said.

“Me too. We should go to the mall. The worst of the black Friday shoppers will be gone by now. We could go to one of the nicer restaurants.” Alyssa suggested.

“That is a good idea. But you two are wearing nice clothes. I am only wearing jeans and sweatshirt.” Mary said.

“You can borrow some of my clothes. Take what you want.” Alyssa offered.

Mary nodded and started going through Alyssa’s closet. I observed Mary looking for a good outfit until something dawned on me.

“Wait a minute. You want me to go out dressed like this?” I asked looking at both of them.

They both nodded.

“With your shoulder length hair, you look just like a girl.” Alyssa said.

I must have looked worried. Both girls came up to me and hugged me.

“Don’t worry, Riley. It will be fun and we will protect you.” both assured me.

Slowly I started to smile. Thinking about going out in public dressed as a girl with my sister and her cool friend was getting me excited. The adventure potential seemed endless.

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

As they seem to be not too

As they seem to be not too far from where they live, I do hope that their trip to the mall restaurant will not wind having Riley seen and outed by another "friend".

No plans but left anyway

Jamie Lee's picture

If a get away is going to be an option then plans should be in place, just in case. Mary pulled the trigger when both parents abruptly ended the discussion, and did so without a plan.

Even though they are spending time with Alyssa they may not be allowed to stay when her parents come home. Then what? Where do they go? Back home? Or if Alyssa's parents accept Riley then maybe they know of a place where the two can go.

There is one problem they have not considered, Mary took mom's car, so she could file a theft report and the police would be looking for the car. Still, even if mom doesn't file a report, the two will still have to face their parents at some point. Whether or not that truth pleases them.

Others have feelings too.