Elliot: Working for Lioness Investments – 9 Elle: Wedding, Bride, Mother

Printer-friendly version


Elliot: Working for Lioness Investments
9 – Elle: Wedding, Bride, Mother


By Jessica C


Elliot broke the Rose colored glass ceiling…
He became the first male Associate… Things are forever different.
Doing so, colors of pink, red and so much more were infused…
=^_^=


The morning of the wedding, I made my way to my salon, while Bonnie and her bridal party were going to her salon. I kind of knew my niece’s feelings as she looked forward to all the pampering they would get. I was having those feelings for myself.

Heather, my flower girl, and her mother would be here an hour after me. I was surprised, however seeing Sophia Lourdes already there to greet me. She said, “If you had a Maid of Honor, she would have been here.” My Mom and sister Lindsey came by the time my hair was being rinsed out the first time before the conditioner was being ravishingly applied. My hair having over a year of being better treated, was luxurious in comparison to what it had been. I had been looking forward to my wedding day and the many things I would enjoy.

My mind had a contrasting reality video playing in my head all through the day. That of Elliot getting married. I thought my wedding would a beautiful, but a beautiful wedding for a man is not quite the same. I was thankful for the guys who have long been part of my life to be at my wedding party. I as Elle and my beautician enjoyed Sophia being close at hand. I am like a little girl when the beautician sets to trimming and starts using rollers and pins to help set the curls and waves. She highlighted and added numerous curls before I was sent sitting under the dryer. I am given a mint julip to enjoy and help keep me cool.

Once my hair is dry and the pins and curlers are coming out. Some shimmering ribbon is enfolded amongst the curls and highlights.

Heather was commenting on me looking like 'Bonnie’s Princess'. She said, “Aunt Elle, did you ever think how funny it is that you were Elliot. I am happy that I am your flower girl; I wouldn’t have been for Elliot.”

Her mother commented, “It pleases me to see you being such an attractive woman. I was not sure I wanted my daughter in your part of the wedding party. I now thank you for inviting her. This has become a good learning experience for her and our family. I know Heather is all gooey inside and will treasure today for years to come. She loves Bonnie as her teacher and now loves both of you.”

I’m getting into my corset so I can put on my stockings and attach them to my garter belt. I first peed hoping it might be the last time until after the wedding. The silk panty going up my legs was a prelude to the amazing feeling of the silk stockings. Lindsey insisted on helping me with the stockings as the corset made that all but impossible to do alone.

Between the extent to which my breasts had grown and with the push-ups properly placed, I have ample cleavage. When I said that Lindsey told me, “Don’t be going into detail with your flower girl in the room.”

I turned and there smiling at me was Heather. She said, “Don’t worry I have an older sister; she and her friends talk about their boobs all the time. They stand in front of a mirror and gaze at them talking a thousand descriptive words a minute. Mommy said you’re dressed enough now that I can be in here if I behave. Don’t worry I won’t say anything. I already saw you as Miss Bonnie’s girlfriend.”

Small sandwiches were provided along with small cups of Sprite. Everyone had taken a break and we enjoyed talking among ourselves. Lindsey was taking pictures throughout the day. My mom checked my dress and hair a thousand times and warned me against getting a run in my stockings.

Sophia Lourdes helping me to dress says, “You are a happy Bride that makes you even more beautiful.” She offers me her arm and we walk around the room talking. Sophia is wearing a cream-colored dress that matches the groomsmen’s tuxes. While she looks eloquent in her gown; it is very attractive in its simplicity and does not take notice away from Bonnie or me, but it does rival the bridesmaids.

My dad did show up and Aunt Jennifer encouraged me to let him sit next to her. Mom and I both insisted no girlfriend was to sit with them nor come to the reception. I knew dad was not presently married and whether there was someone in his life didn’t concern me.

Sophie, Heather, and I receive Jonathan, Mark, and Brad into our waiting area; we are less than an hour away from the beginning of the wedding. Jon is the first to say, “Elliot girl, you’re looking good. I’m still unsure if I’m to call you a Bride or Groom.”

Jon is asked by Brad and Sophia if he knew about this side of Elliot in college. “There were two times he was pressured by some coeds; one was at Halloween and another was at a sorority’s Mardi gras celebration. There was another time after the sorority’s gather that I thought I caught him dressed differently. When I looked to find him, I couldn’t find him nor the person I saw.”

Brad asked, “Elliot, you dressed as a girl once for a Halloween party and a play. Confess was that you the time Jon thought he saw you.”

Elle said, “Yes, but I didn’t dare let him know. He would have wondered if I was gay and I wasn’t. I saw it as something fun but not serious.”

Sophia says, “Elle, I heard it was Bonnie who encouraged you to dare and try it if you wanted; when you first came to meet with us.”

I said, “Bonnie, my sister, and Lexi helped me pack some things. I was so nervous but she made it all possible with her encouragement. When I got where I was to meet Sophia’s mother. Dressed as I was, I was going to back out. I couldn’t believe the idea when Ty, the Director of the Golden Goddess Spa, said she could transform me. That I could spend the day with the Lourdes excited me more than scared me. Ty had everything, I mean everything needed to change me royally. Then it was like Elle blended in and was meant to be there.”

My eyes began to tear, and Sophia quickly stopped us. Heather said, “Was it then when you first thought it was Elle who might marry our teacher, Miss Bonita? Bonnie had two of Heather's classmates for her flower girls. That’s when I asked to be Elle’s. Elle’s a lot more attractive woman now. I don’t think you should call her a groom. She’s Miss Kelley’s Bride.”

The Priest and Pastor checked on us, and Lindsey brought around our flowers. I had both a corsage and a bouquet. Heather had a few flower petals to spread before me and Bonnie’s flower girls had many more.

My party started up front and I came down escorted by my Mother with Heather spreading her flowers before me. It was the first time some distant relatives and friends saw me as Elle. I felt good with all the smiles making an ‘Oh’ with their mouths. I chose not to have a veil.

After everyone else processed down, there was no doubt in my mind that Bonita was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. I was more than happy dressed as Elle. Bonnie had a tearjerker of a surprise more me. I knew she had a beautiful voice. All I knew there was to be a song when Bonnie took a microphone and sang, “You Are so Beautiful to Me.” Again as we lit a unity candle, Bonnie began to sing, “Thank you Lord for blessing our souls, thank you Lord for making us whole. You are the third strand that gives our lives: this light, the warmth, and the meaning we need. A..ah men.” Something moved me to sign our marriage certificate as Elle Kelley.

The kiss was bliss, I don’t remember much of the rest of the wedding. Before we welcomed at the back of the sanctuary anyone else our tear glazed eyes found the way to kiss. I was speechless for all that Bonnie did, especially her singing. The wedding had barely begun and it was over everything other than the songs seemed to go so fast.

=^_^=


The reception hall was beautifully decorated; Bonnie and I each had chosen some of the decorations. The Lourdes helped Kelley’s to host a beautiful reception.

Jon’s wife Margo had thought ahead; between the wedding and reception, she helped Jon to change into a halter dress supposedly hers. It was a pretty pink dress with a chiffon skirt and in no way petite enough to be Margo’s. Yet somehow come his wedding toast it went well with him being my Best Man.

Jon thanked Sophia for the excuse for Jon to do femme.

My niece Lexi had talked a thin boy attending the wedding into a pair of girl’s designer jeans. It was Dana’s, an Associate’s son, Brian. Initially, he resisted, but once four pretty girls were helping him, he enjoyed the attention as well as being in girl mode the rest of the evening. Sometime that evening he changed into a printed skater’s dress saying it felt better.

=^_^=


During the evening there was little to less of Elliot and mostly Elle. Bonnie and I agreed that the perfume helped the pheromones to dominate my persona as the evening wore on. It was nearly 1:00 a.m. when we left the reception and made our way to our beautiful wedding suite. We’re to be here tonight and tomorrow before flying out to St. Lucia early Monday morning.

Bonnie beginning with our wedding and with the progression of the reception was blossoming in her spirit. She had asked me, “Would you be open to signing our wedding certificate as Elle Jennifer Kelley.” She was delighting having me in her, and we agreed she was to have ours. “Honey, I hope you don’t mind me seeing you more and more like my wife and a second mother to our children?”

We had talked about it when she had three of her eggs harvested months before along with some of my sperm frozen as well. It was her desire for her to carry the first two children and then me to transition. “I’d love you to carry our third child if you can and would want.”

=^_^=


Seven years passed quickly, but not without some concern. Our lovemaking had no problems in impregnating Bonnie with our first daughter Lindsey Renee Kelley. Stephen Ryan Kelley, however, took a long time and the added effort of using my frozen sperm.

We knew that eventually, my hormone therapy would make me as Elliot sterile. We had not anticipated it happening as soon as it had happened. I’ve fully transitioned and been living for a year and a half with my maturing body. It was Bonnie’s last impregnated egg and Bonnie with the guidance of Dr. Faith Morgan that I am finally pregnant.

Fortunately, when my morning sickness came it lasted a few hours a day. And not quite six weeks in its duration. One of the benefits of carrying our second daughter is that my breasts have grown. Between carrying our daughter and the development of my breasts I’ve also developed pain in my back. Numerous women found delight in saying, “Welcome to our club.”

Our plan was for our daughter to be born two weeks early by caesarian birth is superseded by contractions beginning in the middle of the night three days earlier than that. Fortunately at five pounds nine ounces the tare I experience while excruciatingly painful; was quickly replaced by the euphoria of giving birth to Cynthia Sanders Kelley.

Born early October 4, Cynthia nursed from me yet that day and would nurse twice more there before we went home the following morning. My mom, one of Cyndi’s grandmothers, is joyful with us. It allowed for an even deeper bond growing with me and our children.

It would be at a Halloween party at work that I wrapped her up as a little pumpkin to show her off to the other Associates and staff at Lioness Investments. We would do the same for Bonnie at school but the flu bug had already beat us to the school. Stephen’s dressed as a horse-boy as he says, “I like riding horses not cows!” He had ridden two ponies this past summer.

Jamie’s Erin asks Stephen, “Wouldn’t you like to be like your mommy?” Erin’s thirteen and knows I use to be Elliot. She wasn’t, however, ready for Stephen’s answer.

“I am like my Mommy. She likes riding a horse too, the only difference is she’s a big girl! Both my Mommies like wearing jeans when they ride horses.”

One of Bonnie's and my biggest desires is that our children didn’t feel pressured one way or another concerning their gender identity. I enjoy watching Stephen running around. He is not very big but he likes jumping around, especially into the arms of Erin and the other girls who are present. Mick James has even taken a liking to carry our Cyndi, but I suspect he’s using her to attract Erin and other girls to like him.

Erin has taken a styling brush to Mick’s hair. He came in wearing a Yankee baseball cap, but Erin soon had a ponytail coming out the back of the baseball cap. “Now that’s fitting for dreaming right.”

I am taking three months of maternity leave and another three months of working thirty hours per week. Hopefully then Bonnie and I can decide if I want to continue working or stop for now. I'm more surprised than Bonnie how I have taken to being a mother of our three children.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Every T womans drea

I think. Many of us are denied the joy of raising children. For me It was the only good thing that came out of my brothers suicide, as I raised his kids .Later it saved my life when I came out to myself as I realized I could not do that to them again.

Every T woman's Dream

Sorry about your brother. I compliment you on raising his children. I also understand some of the strain as well as the joy that you went through. I'm glad you're still on this side. Love and a big hug.
Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I hope ymthe ladied have fun

Samantha Heart's picture

Bring mothers of 3 this is a fiction as WE girls cannot carry children but.... hey your story :). Looks like there is a LOT of gender fluidity with on lioness investments.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.