Two Pack Tulsa Time: Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

This story is set in the same "world" as LadyDragon623's stories about werefolk, vampires, fae and other supernatural creatures.

I have her express permission to use the "world" and characters she has mentioned in her stories if I feel they would fit into this story.

I'm introducing magic to this series because it adds its own twists to the directions the story can take and it just felt right to me.

**********

We didn't leave Rowenna's room until another half hour had passed and we all had taken time to dress ourselves. I only had the clothes I had been wearing, so I shrugged and put them on in the en suite bathroom while Rowenna and Stanislau did so in the main room.

Rowenna smiled as we left the room, touching the door briefly as we did, then informed me that she was resetting the lock spell. She added that she was specifically adding me to the list of those allowed to enter her room, which I considered to be a huge privilege.

The three of us wandered along the halls toward the elevator. I was between them, I suppose that they were being protective. I have to say that it sure is nice to not have to worry about a big fist coming out of nowhere like I'd been experiencing for the last several years.

We made our way down to the main floor, then over to a set of tables along one wall.

I could smell the food long before we reached the tables. Just about everything identified as "breakfast" could be seen on the tables. I took some time, picking out a few slices of slightly crisp back bacon, four sausages, three eggs over hard, three full sized pancakes, plus two muffins, one blueberry, the other apple cinnamon and two slices of apple pie that had me drooling, before I headed for one of the sofas.

Within a minute or two, Stan and Rowenna were there, taking a seat on either side of me, close by but not infringing on my space.

I carefully placed my plate on a large coffee type table in front of the sofa, then surprised Stan and Rowenna by kissing them passionately. That brought several amused responses, especially from Kelly-Lynne and another female vampire that I did not know by name.

When all of the commotion had ended, Kelly-Lynne introduced the other vampire female as Raisa, vampire and sorceress.

That surprised the heck out of me. The really odd part is that I could feel something vague emanating from her, magical essence perhaps?

What happened next surprised me even more. "Greetings, Remy, little witchling. I can see that you noticed my aura field?"

Witchling? What the heck did she mean by that? I had to try three times before I could actually say it clearly, and she nodded in reply.

As I picked up my plate, overflowing with food, she sat down where it had been and started talking to me.

"Witchling I said, and witchling you are, young one. Hmmm... You will be mates to these two at some point, I can see. Oh, my, you need to learn to shield, I had no trouble reading your surface thoughts, specifically about your physical issue. I may be able to help.

When she said that, I was shocked so badly that I dropped my plate, with the food spattering all over my lap before the plate hit the floor.

Kelly-Lynne, Annalise and a couple of others broke into brief laughter before they noticed my emotional state. It was a good thing that Stan and Rowenna were watching. Both passed their plates to the strange sorceress, then wrapped me in their oh so comforting arms.

A few minutes passed by before I could fully recover. In that time span, Annalise had run off to get me some clean clothes.

Rowenna walked with me to the communal bathroom, where I quickly changed into the clean clothes and asked what I was supposed to do with the soiled clothing. Rowenna laughed, picked the clothes up and ran them under the tap, rinsing off the worst of the mess.

Then I noticed a large hamper not far from the door. Rowenna said it was for dirty clothing, towels, etc, as she dropped the clothes into it.

We returned then to the food tables where I quickly filled a plate with the same types of foods that I had had on the first plate.

When I had finished getting my new food, Rowenna and I walked over to the sofas and sat down next to Stan, facing the sorceress again.

Raisa sputtered apologies my way for a minute or two before I interrupted her, telling her she had done no actual harm, just shocked me very much. She nodded and we spent the next thirty minutes discussing magic in its various forms as Stan, Rowenna and I ate our food.

I'd been told about the crazy appetite that many were folks have, and thus was not surprised to see them going for seconds and thirds. Except for the brief periods when they were getting fresh food, Stan and Rowenna listened to Raisa just as intently.

**********

When I finished eating, Raisa stated, and there was no doubt that it was meant as a command, "Training time for you, witchling."

I took a moment to glance to either side, and noted that both Stan and Rowenna were nodding, agreeing about the magical training.

I sighed, hauled myself off of the sofa with a little nudge from Stan and quietly followed Raisa to the upper floor of the building. She led me to a fair sized room not far from the elevator that was marked with a plaque which said Magical Arts and opened the door.

Raisa spent the first hour and a bit just drilling me on how to feel the essence around me, then another hour to learn how to gather it. During the third hour, she taught me the simplest spell she knew, one that would create a very small light, a candle flame without the candle?

We took a half hour break at that point and headed downstairs to eat. I couldn't believe how hungry I was already!

I actually went as far as to grab a clean platter, roughly twice the size of a plate, to use for the food I was grabbing from various trays. Two ten ounce steaks, venison according to a nearby were I hadn't yet met, four corn cobs, three large potatoes, butternut squash and green beans filled more than half of the platter. There was just enough space by the two steaks on the platter for me to drop two large kaiser buns.

I noticed, as we headed for the sofas, that there didn't seem to be many people in the main area at that point.

We found seats and ate as she continued to train me, albeit verbally rather than by the use of essence.

Once we had cleaned our plates, we headed back upstairs for more training in the magical arts.

I wasn't paying attention to time as we worked, as I was having a hard time learning how to shield myself from various kinds of attacks.

**********

What I do know is that Raisa called it quits as I shivered briefly, then crumpled to the floor, completely exhausted.

I didn't see her pull out the cell phone, but I did notice the gentle hands of Stan and Rowenna when they roused me some time later. If it hadn't been for the two of them pretty much holding me up, I would not have made it to Rowenna's room, then onto the huge bed.

I'm not sure, but I think Rowenna stayed with me. I heard them talking briefly before I lost consciousness once more.

The smell of fresh food roused me this time, and with Rowenna's help, I managed to stay upright and hold the plate in my hand. As soon as I had the fork that Stan had handed to me, I started eating, barely taking time to chew. I was absolutely undeniably ravenous.

I hadn't even noticed that it was a platter I was holding, not a plate, as I tore into the food and ate every last crumb as fast as possible. I could hear Rowenna and Stan eating and talking to each other, but I paid them no attention, the food was far more important at the moment.

**********

When we had all finished eating, I discovered that Rowenna and Stanislau wanted to have a serious discussion.

That discussion, of course, was about the three of us, especially how strong the attraction I felt for both of them happened to be. They took almost an hour to explain mating rituals within the were community and about the possibility of us being a three way soulmate.

I listened intently, then when they were finished, I calmly told them I wasn't ready for full on sex. I knew that Stan knew about what Rowenna and I had done the previous night before he joined us, and I made it clear that that was as far as I was willing to go right now.

Stan asked about that thing down there, whether it was the reason I wouldn't go further, and I blushed beet red as I nodded my reply.

Once I had stopped trying to be a stoplight, I mentioned that Raisa had said that she might be able to help me somehow.

That led to half an hour of discussion about the possible ways that she might be able to help and what each method would do.

I ended it when I said, in a quiet yet clear tone, "If she can make me fully female somehow, then so help me, I would say yes in a heartbeat."

After I had said that, the three of us snuggled together, and I drifted off to sleep a short while later in a state of contentment and hope.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I've said this before

I've wondered how the were community would handle a trans woman healing from SRS would be a nightmare come true. After my SRS I had litteral nightmares of my old penis popping out of my new vagina.

Re: I've said this before

Then you might want to keep your eye on this story and another of my were stories, Wild And Free.

I may be exploring SRS from the magical side in this story, I haven't absolutely decided how it will all happen.

In Wild And Free, I'm not sure yet whether it will be standard SRS or like what was done with Lisa in LadyDragon623's Blood Moon.

How they heal from whichever method of SRS is used could become a part of each story. We'll have to see what happens, eh?

Re: "a state of contentment and hope"

Definitely. Not only that, but she's learning that love can be real, plus finding herself in a safe environment.