Reincarnation 8 - A Warning

Printer-friendly version

The truth always hurts (ancient saying).

Caution: contains scene of a murder, smoking scenes

The news about Julia and Sandra spread like the flash of a lightning. Televisions came, reporters asked them for interviews, many organizations wanted them to be their honorific members. In only a few weeks, everyone was talking about. Julia's transformation from a girl and Sandra's transformation from a guy, both into hermaphrodites, reached the front pages of many news corporations. Reporters were everywhere for a while. It was known as the surgery of the century.

But even more interesting, was the fact that they can now remember their past lives like it all happened yesterday. They remember the languages they used to speak. Linguists want to record samples for their research. Historians want to ask them key questions about the past. As everyone speculated, many aspects of the history are covered with false information, because the winner writes the history.

In the 2500's, many scientific discoveries, like the supercomputers able to read memories from past lives, proved that reincarnation is something real. For some people, this began a new religion. For others, it is a way of controlling people and oppressing other religions. What happened to Julia and Sandra is the best proof that reincarnation is real. Many scientists, studying this subject, wanted to visit Julia and Sandra, to take them interviews and to examine their past memories from past lives. Some, even offered them huge sums of money in exchange for an interview.

Once the professor heard about that, he decided to visit Julia and Sandra in their room. He waited them both to end their day at school, watched them and went directly after them. He knocked at the door and entered.

"Professor", said Sandra, "it's an honor to have a visit from you".

"Can we serve you with something?" asks Julia.

"No, my children", said the professor. "I came to you because you are in great danger. Stop talking to any stranger until you graduate the university! People are watching you and some are willing to kill you for the truth you can reveal".

"Who would do such a thing?" asks Sandra, surprised.

"Those from the HRF", says the professor. "The Humanity Reincarnation Foundation".

"But why?" asks Julia, surprised. "Isn't that the reason you transformed us, to reveal the truth?"

"Yes", says the professor. "But, the HRF is world's authority on reincarnation studies. They built a religion out of this, instead of using a scientific approach. Analyze their points of view and you will see that thy are saying lies. My life-long research proves that they are wrong. I am part of the Resistance, a group of scientists that seek the truth. You will reveal the truth, but not now. You have to grow, to graduate the university and then go to a safe place. There, nobody will ever stop you. Be careful what you say, even now, they are watching you".

The professor looks at them both, then says:

"I came to this life for a reason: to make you know the truth. You will no longer see me here, because my time is up. There is only one thing I can do to ensure your protection. The HRF wants you dead for what you know and for what you are. Stop talking about your past experiences for now. Just say that you need time to prepare yourself for the coming exams. Finish your school and then go to the place that is prepared for you".

After this, he opens the door, saying:

"Himalia base".

He leaves, letting both with many questions.

**********

The professor walks through the park, then calls a taxi. He asks the driver to let him on a road in the middle of nowhere and go. He stops on a small bridge, waiting. Soon, a hovering car comes. Two bullies, armed, step out of the vehicle. An old woman comes, looking to the professor.

"Professor Honorius", says the professor, "do what you are here to do and do it fast".

"I told you many times to stop", says the woman. "You know well that the HRF is against your points of view".

"All I do is to search for the truth", answers the professor.

"You know well the truth", says the woman. "There is no hell, there is no haven, we just evolve through our reincarnations with the purpose to prepare the future for the new world order".

"You are not in control of humanity's destine", says the professor.

"The Universe created us, humans, for this purpose. The Universe is alive and the Universe is God", says the woman.

"No", continues the professor. "You are wrong and my researches proved that things are different".

"Listen to me carefully, cause I am not saying this twice to you", says the woman. "If I hear any more lies from those hermaphrodites or from you, you will all die. This is not a warning! Reverse their minds, remove all fake data you've inserted to their brains, like the world of souls and the right to chose your next reincarnation. It is all false data".

"They are just children", says the professor, "but I am not. You might reduce them to silence, but not me. I will never stop talking as long as I am alive".

"That's enough!" says the woman. "If you don't value your life, maybe you value theirs!"

The professor looks around, looks the woman in her eyes, then says with a strong voice:

"I know you well. And you know the truth as well as I do. Once, we were partners, professor Honorius. We were part of the same team".

"We were, but I regret it", says the woman.

"All you do is for money, all I do is for science. And you know that we both met in the world of souls. You know very well what will happen to those who use their lives in a bad manner. Add bad karma over bad karma and you will reach the critical point, where you are too dangerous for another reincarnation. Just as happened to Hitler's soul. You will get to hell, aren't you? You are getting to hell and there is no escape from that, because there is no way you can change".

"Hell doesn't exist!" says the woman, almost shouting.

"Oh yes, it does", says the professor, whispering. "It awaits you, as well as haven awaits me".

The woman looks down, thinking for a while, then says:

"Perhaps you're right. Perhaps more. Save your life, cause if I don't stop you, others will kill you".

"What do you want me to do?" says the professor. "To tell the world that I lied? You know very well that I didn't lie with anything. But what will your bosses say if you don't kill me and tomorrow I will start a new thesis about reincarnation, exposing all your lies?"

"If you don't stop", says the woman, "those children will die. Are you ready to accept their deaths?"

The professor says: "Their deaths will only make the world suspect your conspiracy. People expect you to come to them and talk to them, but you didn't. Their deaths will make everyone more interested in what these two kids tried to say, questioning your lies. And most important, this will make people realize that you killed them. People will start to wonder, especially since it is not the first time someone is killed for knowing things you don't agree with".

"Bullshit!" says the woman. "The HRF is world's leading authority in reincarnation. But you, you are a nobody compared to me".

"Oh yeah?" says the professor. "But what if I write a thesis about this? How about Samantha, which you killed two months ago? What about Jim Thunder and Roger Whispers, which you killed nearly two years ago, only for speaking the truth?"

"I didn't kill you because we were together in many past lives", says the woman. "But now, this is it. It looks like now I will have to kill you".

"I know, that's why I am here", says the professor. "Just tell me. You know what will happen to you after death, you know how I fought several times in the world of souls to save you. Why are you still continuing this? You made a pact with the devils?"

The woman doesn't say a word, but she moves her head showing this is true. They stand for a while, without moving.

"Professor, what should we do?" asks one of the armed men.

The woman does not answer anything.

"Professor?" says the other armed man.

"I regret that I met you", says the professor. "You are a shame for my entire existence".

"Give me the gun!" says the woman.

She takes a weapon and throws a powerful jet of plasma. The professor falls down on the road, while the woman keeps shooting, burning his clothes and his body. She then hits the professor with her boots with anger.

"Sir", says one of the armed men, "I hear a vehicle coming. We should run!"

"That's what we will do", says the woman, after piercing a knife through professor's heart. "We've bribed the surveillance teams and the police. We should go now".

**********

When Sandra and Julia heard that the professor was found dead, burned and with a knife in his heart, they decided to keep complete silence. No trial started, no police investigations followed, all was left like if nobody was interested in the subject. Some televisions came to them and asked for an interview, but they refused.

A few days later, Julia and Sandra were called at the directorate, where the second most important person in the university told them in secret:

"I know what happened to the professor. As long as you are here, you're safe. But if you walk outside from the university, you are at your own risk. They will kill you".

"What should we do?" they ask.

"Keep silence. Explore your past memories and get yourselves prepared. Your time will come".

The most important person in the university, said something completely different to them:

"You two, shut up! You don't know what happened to the professor, you no longer remember anything from past lives and you get the best possible results at the exams that are coming! If not, I will send you back to Earth".

From that moment on, they kept silence. They spent the last year at the university, learning and trying to be the best students possible. Even at professor's funerals, they did not go, knowing that someone might be looking to kill them.

**********

But memories form past lives still came to their minds, each time more accurate. They could remember a lot of things with a shocking precision. Only that, now, they talked about this subject only in their room, where, it seems like nobody could listen. After a while, the press stopped visiting them at all. There are other more important subjects, like economic news, terrorist attacks and the colonization of other solar systems.

One day, they come from school, eat something and go directly to their room, to learn for the coming exams. After this, they sit on the bed. Both are dressed in the same way, with a blouse-skirt, elastic membranes covering their whole bodies and sandals, looking more like women then like men.

Julia lights a cigarette and passes it to Sandra, then she lights another one for herself.

"No matter how hard I try", she says, "I cannot remember the professor before we came to this life".

"His purpose in life was to illuminate us", says Sandra, blowing a cloud of smoke.

"He prepared himself for this", continues Julia, playing with her cigarette. "All his life, he fought for it. Maybe he will tell us after we return home".

"He did this for a reason", continues Sandra. "And he wants us to tell the world the truth, when we will be prepared".

"I am sure the HRF killed him", continues Julia.

"The HRF", says Julia with a bitter voice, turning on a portable 3D computer. "I tried to take a look at their official points of view. Wow, these people show a completely different story about reincarnation then the one we see. They say that reincarnation occurs almost automatic and deny the existence of home at all. They deny any haven or hell".

"But we've seen things far more different", says Sandra.

"Their official explanation for us is that the professor brainwashed us", says Julia, searching on the internet.

"Wait", says Sandra, seeing a picture. "You see that woman? Professor Elara Honorius, talking about us and accusing the professor for inserting fake data into our brains. I think I remember her".

"Me to", answers Julia. "People look similar between two incarnations. And souls look similar to their past reincarnation. However, after many lives, souls change their appearance and so do their bodies. But this woman, I remember her".

Sandra takes a deep drag and blows the smoke into the screen, trying to zoom in her image.

"I remember her", says Sandra. She appeared on TV during our incarnation in the 2200's. She wanted war against all Muslims for the nuclear attack in Vatican".

"Later, it was confirmed that the same terrorists who nuked Vatican also nuked Mecca and Jerusalem", adds Julia. "She tried the best to start a war against the Muslims, saying they are the only ones capable of such an abomination".

Julia takes Sandra's hand and searches on the internet about the Vatican incident. Yes, there was a woman, Eve Milano, which looks very similar, even if she lived in the 2200's. Shocking similar. Eve tried to influence all Christian states to start a crusade against Islam. She was a member and an active speaker of the Catholic Brotherhood. In the end, Eve was condemned to five years in prison for bribery. She gave a bribe to the speaker of an Islamic organization, to make dangerous declarations which could start a new world war.

"I know she is the same person", says Julia. "But it is hard to remember anything about her at home. Maybe she was in another place".

"I do remember something", answers Sandra. "I think I've seen her as a lonely woman, isolated from all of us. But nothing more".

"Usually, those who have made bad things in life, try to avoid everyone else at home and try to get to a new reincarnation as soon as possible", says Julia.

"Their angels keep them in a separate room for a while and try to make them realize all bad things they've done", says Sandra. "After the angel is sure that you realized how bad are the things you've done, it lets you enter home. Less then 5% of souls have a sociopathic behavior and feel pleasure in torturing others. But there is an even smaller percent, those who are so addicted on doing bad things, that simply are too dangerous and are locked in hell".

"I know", says Julia. "The main criteria is love. If you love and understand other people, you don't need to worry about anything".

They both light a new cigarette, looking on the HRF site.

"We ended our past life with a positive karma", says Julia. "We could stay there, but we decided to come back. We are here for a reason".

"I cannot remember anything", says Sandra. "I remember when we were planning this life, how we were standing in a room with many screens, where we could see our life, how we chosen our bodies, how we talked and placed all details about why and what will we do in here. But I cannot remember what we were talking, what is the reason we are here and... very important, I don't remember the professor at all".

"Maybe he didn't want us to remember this part", answers Julia. "Or, maybe he incarnated before us. I don't know. What I know for sure, is that he didn't lie us about anything".

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos