Special Favor

Printer-friendly version

Mike and I had been friends since we were toddlers. We lived next door, went to the same schools, though Mike in a year above me. We both made the basketball team in High School. Mike even became captain of the team and the school star athlete. As I said we were the best of friends. I loved Mike and Mike was in love with me. Unfortunately I wasn’t gay. He was a good sport about it but when his Prom approached he talked me into being his date.

However, our High School didn’t allow same-sex couples at the prom. Mike tried to convince them to change the rules. No luck! He wasn’t the first to try and fail. They were not to change the rules even for the school’s star athlete! He argued, he begged, he even tried to bribe them until the Principal got really tired of it all and came with a counter-offer. They wouldn’t change the rule but as a one-off special favor to the basketball captain they were prepared to allow me to be designated a female.

If I approved I had to behave as a proper young lady and in all aspects follow the rules for girls. From the school’s point of view I’d be regarded as a girl.

I thought all this was really silly. No matter, Mike was my best friend. This was a one-off. His one and only Prom. A memory for life! I could do it. I signed the paper.

An hour later one of the teachers stopped me from going into the boys’ room.

- Where are you going, young lady?

Ok, so I hadn’t realized that they meant that I was to act as a girl all the time until the prom. A bit weird but I was doing this for my best friend and played along. Apart from using the other rest rooms and locker rooms there really was very little change. All the students knew the circumstances and since I was well liked and Mike worshipped there were no problems. Good thing there was no girls’ basketball team so I wasn’t kicked off the team. The school had no strict dress code so I wasn’t obliged to wear a skirt or anything weird like that. The only reason I did was because my team-mate Mary dared me. She even lent my one of her skirts. I DID have to change PE class. I got placed in the aerobics groups. You have no idea how exhausting aerobics can be if you do it properly!

Yes, I was a bit embarrassed the first few aerobics classes changing into my leotard and tights together with the girls. Since they were convinced that I either was gay or transgendered they weren’t that bothered (I tried to set them right but they ignored me). Besides they outnumbered me. Oh, they teased me. They noticed how embarrassed I became when they started comparing the various “equipment” of the males in school. Mine didn’t rate very high. Yes, the first times I did get an apparently not very impressive erection. They kept asking about Mike’s and didn’t accept that I didn’t know (except in a flaccid state).

Finally came the night of the prom. If I may say so myself I was quite stunning in my lovely dress. Mike was breathtakingly handsome in his tuxedo. Fortunately he’s very tall since I’m a tall “girl” and with quite high heels … The night really was unforgettable. We danced and danced. Mary had made me practice with those heels for hours and hours.

The next day when I thought all this silliness was over I went into the boys’ room. Well, tried to.

- Where are you going, young lady?

That was the Principal.

- The Prom is over so everything goes back to normal. Wasn’t that what we said-
- Young lady, here at William H. Taft High School we don’t do things like that. Just imagine students flipping back and forth between being girl and boy. NO! As a special favor to Mike we stretched the rules and did allow you to make ONE change. That’s all!

I hadn’t understood what I had agreed to. I was stuck! And not only for the rest of the year, I’d be a girl for my senior year as well!

Actually things didn’t turn out too bad. The Principal promised me that my diploma and final records wouldn’t have me as female. I just continued the classes as I had. As for the rest of the students they had already grown accustomed to the girlish me. I found out that I liked wearing skirts and dresses when the weather was right. My love life took a turn to the better when I fell in love with the new basketball captain.

Well, for MY prom the school made another special favor to the basketball captain.

My parents complained bitterly and tried to convince me to use the prom dress I had worn the year before. As if! I had found this absolutely mindblowing dress that was perfect for a tall “girl” like me, in particular since I was wearing 4” heels. Had I gone to the prom with anyone else but the basketball captain we would have looked absolutely ridiculous. Mary was a bit miffed though. As the designated male they had told her she had to wear a tuxedo.

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah, Yes. Of course. It goes

Daphne Xu's picture

Ah, Yes. Of course. It goes without saying that the basketball captain would be a girl. She probably had to use the boys' rooms as well. Did Young Lady get jealous?

-- Daphne Xu

The joy of sharing

Well, it's only for a short time since it's their senior year. The problem is less being jealous than regretting not sharing a locker room with each other :)

Bru

Relieving Herself

Daphne Xu's picture

This suddenly occurred to me: is Mary required to stand at a urinal when relieving herself?

Something similar occurred to me about Young Lady. But I'm not going to say it, because it's going to be used in a story that will probably never get finished.

-- Daphne Xu

Special favor

I wouldn't think people would peek if she popped into the stall in the boys room, or at least not admit to it. If necessary I have seen items for sale that would allow her to use the urinal.
Another good little Bru twist of the sort that makes me look for these stories.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Back To Abnormal

joannebarbarella's picture

What a surprise....a Bru story with a twist!

There's not always a twist: e.g. The Dragon and the Girl

There's not always a twist.

The Dragon and the Girl, for example, is a romantic tale though perhaps not exactly a traditional one. Free interpretation of a comment; Brothers Grimm meet O'Henry.

You can never be sure (deranged laughing).

Bru