Reincarnation 4 - Path To Answer

Printer-friendly version

Memories come to your mind when you find something related to a past experience (elementary psychology).

Caution: smoking scenes

Julia and David witnessed more experiences from their past lives. They could remember them only when they become somehow similar to how they looked in their last life. David was a woman named Sandra and he has to wear women clothes, while Julia, which were a cross-dresser, had to wear a strap-on. It never works in another way.

Until now, they never told anyone else about their experiences. But, there was one person which found out. Alessandra. One day, she was also in the park, partially drunk. She was feeling dizzy, but could hear what they were saying. Julia and David were talking about their past lives. The two remembered a time when both were brothers in medieval Serbia. At that time, David was Vuc and Julia was Milos. The two were good at school and ended-up as a doctor and a teacher.

"That is enough", thought Alessandra. "These two were always good learning and... one became a teacher? They tortured other children with this stupid school. I need to do something about them".

Alessandra went to her lover, Nick, which is an assistant at Psychology sector. Once Nick heard about this, he told the professor, which, very surprised, asked Nick to glue a microphone under the bench in the park. Alessandra insisted that, if possible, they must bring the two back to the lab, to examine them. She hoped that the new supercomputer will finally fry their brains.

On the other hand, the professor wanted to make sure the two are ok and don't experience any brain trauma after the last accident.

**********

The next day, Julia and David are back on the bench, talking about their past lives. In the Psychology department, Nick and the professor are listening:

"You won't believe this!" says Julia. "Last light, I've seen where we went after the last life. In the world of souls! You waited me there. And when we met, there were tears on our faces. I've seen our souls, made of light. They looked somehow like holograms, translucent but still real. We were so happy, that I started to cry also in reality. At that moment, where we were, we could see all our past lives like if we were looking at many TV screens".

"Wow! You did that?"

"Yes! I could also see the souls of many other people. They were all there. That place is called 'home'. It is where we come from and where we return each time. And there was something else. I've seen the soul of an alcoholic, which destroyed his life with his addiction. His wife abandoned him and he died alone in garbage. There was an angel accusing him for the bad way he spent his life".

The professor, listening this, comments:

"This is a prove that angels exist!"

"The angel, well, it looked quite like a human, but with no gender", continues Julia. "It was also made of light. They guide us through life and wait us home".

"You've seen also a devil?" asks David.

"No, Sandra", says Julia. "I mean, David. After all I've seen, I tend to call you Sandra".

"No problem, call me Sandra", says David. "I like it".

"I remember how the alcoholic was very upset", says Julia. "The angel was accusing him for the bad way he spent his life, showing him that he spent previous life in the same way. And I remember the alcoholic staying around us for a while".

"What happened to him?" says David.

"I don't remember. I do remember the huge size of the 'home'. It is immense. I think it is larger then the Solar System. Everyone sees this place different, based on what is in your soul. Hungry people see only food around and they eat until they are satisfied. I've seen it all like a huge mixture of buildings, huge spaces built of gems and precious stones, filling the whole space between a planet and another. I also remember that most souls are men or women. We are not. We are something between".

"I bet these two were transgender people in other lives", says the professor, carefully listening to the microphone.

"The angel was not so upset that guy was an alcoholic, but for all the bad things he did to the others", continues Julia. "I remember the angel saying: 'How many times you've bitten your wife? You've ruined your life, you lost your job, you sold your house for alcohol. For all these, you have to pay. And in the end, you destroyed your body. Killing your body is like killing someone else'. I wander what 'you have to pay' means".

"Were we ok, Julia?"

"Yes, Sandra. We were ok. It appears we did more good then bad things. We were ok. But that alcoholic was, I guess, in trouble".

"I have to stop Alessandra from drinking", whispers Nick.

"What I see", continues Julia, "is that not only part of our personalities pass to other lives. Also, our addictions pass through. In all lives, I found ourselves smoking, or at least trying something similar to this".

"This is true", says David - Sandra. "This is what I've seen last time. We were in ancient America, before Columbus... and we both smoked. We were shamans, husband and wife. I was the man and you were the woman, but we both felt like belonging to an intermediary gender. Something between".

"I told you! Transgender people!" says the professor, with a smile.

"Shamans, doctors, teachers, wizards, revolutionaries..." says Julia. "As I can see, in all lives, we tried to help others".

As their discussion continues, they start to talk about the moments when they can remember past memories. The professor finds out, surprised, that it only works when David wears an all-in-one women's costume and when Julia wears a strap-on.

"Why so?" asks Nick.

"I think they must look somehow similar to how they were in their last life", says the professor. "This opens the soul firewall and they can see beyond current life. But before everything, we need to check this thing out. We must find a way to bring them back here".

**********

The next day, after school, they meet again on the bench, talking about their memories.

"You were right, Julia".

"With what, Sandra?"

"With the alcoholic. Last night, I focused myself on him and I remembered him. Yes, he was desperate, knowing that he will be punished. He went to 'the school', as angels call that place".

"The school?" asks Julia.

"It is a place where souls learn. The alcoholic went to the school, to learn more and prepare himself for the next life. But, it was no way. In the end, he chosen a similar life. He wanted back the pleasure of drinking, the easy life he had. I remember the angels saying that they will prepare a choice for him in life, at some point".

"That's interesting. But what if he will still be an alcoholic and ruin his life?"

"There comes a place when a soul is too corrupted".

"Hell?" asks Julia.

"Sort of, but I was unable to see it. There go those who are unable to recover".

The professor listens and says:

"It is interesting that the alcoholic decided his future life. This is no violation of the law of freedom, the fundamental law of the Universe".

**********

The next day, the professor decides to take his chance. He goes to the park and meets David and Julia.

"How are you, children?" he says.

"We are fine", they answer.

The professor always calls students 'children'. At his age, they could fit well as his children. But the main reason is that he loves very much what he is doing and he loves all students like if they really were his children.

"There is something with you", he says. "I see you start to remember your past lives and even more. Somehow, the supercomputer connected you consciousness and sub-consciousness parts of the brains. I expected this to happen".

They both listen and don't say a word.

"I know how you feel", continues the professor. "You explore your past, late at night, wonderers through your many experiences. You've discovered secrets you never thought to be possible. And most of all, you will start to ask yourself why are you wonderers on Earth. Why are you returning from time to time? What is the reason of your existence and what are you trying to achieve here and in the world of souls? Home, as you call that world".

Again, they look to the professor, without saying a word.

"You are looking for an answer. It happened with myself too. Not that I managed to open my soul firewall, but I tried many times, with many children like you, to find the answer. It's the question that draws us here, in this Universe. Do you know the question?"

"What is the reason of our existence?" asks David.

"True, Sandra", says the professor.

"How do you know that name?" asks David.

"I know many things about you two. And I want to help you. You two can finish my life-long work".

"How?" asks Julia.

"There's nothing I can show you here. Come with me to the lab. Don't worry, what happened will never happen again".

They agree and go to the Psychology sector. The supercomputer is rebuilt, much more powerful then before.

"I spent all my salaries to rebuild it", says the professor. "But this time, it will only analyze what happens when you connect your consciousness and sub-consciousness parts of your brain. If I can break the key, you two will be able to access your past lives at any moment you want".

"Professor", says Julia, "the way we access our memories is not something you would like to see".

"I know", says the professor. "This is why I wanted to be alone with you. Nobody is here. I know what you use. I have what you need".

The professor locks the door, then brings an all-in-one costume and a strap-on.

"Don't worry, my children, nobody will see you. I stopped the watching cameras and all recording machineries. It will be just me and you two".

The two accept to change. David puts on the all-in-one costume. Now, he looks like a woman wearing a black dress and black pantyhose. Julia rises her skirt and adjusts the strap-on. They both sit on the chairs, while the professor himself adjusts all wires and connections. They wait a few minutes, nothing happens.

The professor advices them to light a cigarette. One minute later, they start to remember.

"Think about your last life", says the professor.

"I do", says Julia. "We were in Ural East".

"I remember it too", says David - Sandra".

"Think about something common. A common memory", advises the professor. "Your wedding day".

"I do", says Sandra. "We were at the town hall and the mayor asked Julia: 'Do you want to take Sandra to be your wife?' and..."

"Julia, what did you say?" asks the professor.

"I wanted to make a joke. I said: Yes, why not?"

"It's true!" says David - Sandra.

"I will use the computer to ask you a few questions", says the professor, monitoring their brains.

"What family name you chosen, Sandra?" asks the computer, using the language used in Ural East at that time.

"Sandra Leonova", asks David - Sandra. "But your accent is not correct".

"Wow!" says the professor. David answered in the language used in Ural East, a neo-Slavonic language.

"Think about your previous life", says the professor. "Where were you?"

"Two Muslim women, in a desert village", answers Julia.

"Think about that life", says the professor. "Now, can you read what is on the screen?"

On a screen, appears something written in Arabic.

"There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger", answers David.

"It's the shahada, the Islamic creed", says Julia. "It was written on our national flag".

The professor looks at the screen and says:

"My analysis is complete. Memories come to a person's mind when there is something similar to something experienced in a memory. There are two common things for you. First of all, you don't clearly belong to a gender. You crossed gender barriers many times and you are something between, Second, it is your strong addiction to smoking that lasted over 2000 years. The only way you can fully access your memories is to cross gender barrier. You have to become transgender people".

The professor says, then:

"When you don't wear your women's costume or your strap-on, I see a lot of activity, even a fight in your synapses. Your past experiences try to come in, but your current personality blocks them. This can destroy your brains and very soon. On the other hand, when you wear those things and somehow cross gender barriers, I see little, normal brain activity, like this is your natural way of existence".

They listen amazed, but don't say a single word.

"At that point, as trans people, you will be able to access all your memories. You have to become something between a man and a woman. I will make all the arrangements for you. I will pay everything it takes. But beware, there are many people that will not agree with the truth that you will reveal".

"What truth?" asks David - Sandra.

"That we live in a lie, my children. You discovered that there is a hell for those who don't use their lives properly. There is also a haven for those who deserve it, as other children revealed, before you. There is a God in charge of all this, there are angels who guide us and there also are demons, who misunderstood the law of freedom, the freedom to choose. There are many people who will not understand you and will fight against you as well, because they are happy with the evil way they chosen. But, the reward of finding the truth is beyond everything you've imagined possible, ever".

The professor looks at them, making sure they understood it all.

"If you don't agree to transform, your brains will not accept the different reality for long and you will end-up as mentally ill people. In that case, I have to erase your brains from past memories and you will no longer remember anything from past lives and the soul world. But if you transform, you will easily handle all this. I've seen on the screen how your brains operate and how easy and natural is for you to be somewhere between genders".

Again, the professor looks at them, without saying anything, making sure they understood how things are.

"This is your choice", continues the professor, taking the wires and sensors away from them. "Your brain damage is already visible. You have only a week to decide. After that, there will be no turning back. I will have to erase your memories from your brains, to save your lives. If you chose to transform, to cross gender barrier in this time, come to my lab. If not, you will enter a coma and return to your lives as they were before we met the first time".

The two rise from their seats and look around, thinking.

"Please, think wise", says the professor. "It is your decision, not mine. I never violate the law of freedom".

They stay, looking at each other and thinking about what to do.

"Please, change to your clothes and go home", says the professor. "The computer says you have exactly 6 Earth days to decide. I don't want to force you on any decision, because it is your own life. The choice is yours".

The professor watches as Julia and David open the door and leave. He knows very well how hard will be for them to take such a decision, but doesn't want to influence them in any way. Both Julia and David feel a huge pressure, like they never felt before. What should they do? A monstrous internal fight will start inside them, with their own self.

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos