Eyes Finally Opened Part 23 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

During the weeks that Amy was recovering and relearning how to use her body. Tielo and Faramir were spending time together, getting to know each other. Sure, Tielo wanted to mate Faramir, but he wanted to know more about her.

Faramir found it strange her mate was a Were-Tiger. She thought her mate would either be like her or like her sister. She knew Freddy was the mate of Arial. They found that out the first time he visited them.

She looks at her mate as he exercised with the second in charge. Tielo was holding his own against Troy, but in the end, he ended up surrendering to Troy.

“Do you want to train?” Tielo wonders if his mate knew how to fight.

“Sure.” She walks over towards the weapon rack pick-up a bo-staff.

Tielo just smiles as he chooses a bo-staff and the two of them head towards the training ring. They start and within a few strikes, Tielo was laying on the ground with the end of Faramir staff under his chin. He looks up at her “let’s try that again.”

Faramir steps back and lets him up. She watches Tielo as he walks around her, looking for an opening to strike. She gives it to him and they start fighting.

Tielo matches his mate blow for blow. They continue until the Bo-staff shatters. Then they go into hand-to-hand combat. Tielo ends up pinning her to the floor and kisses her.

Faramir returns the kisses. She was ready to consummate their union. She feels Tielo scoop her up off the floor and carry her up to his room.
A couple of days later, Cain was informed a delegation of avian humanoids were flying to the mansion. Cain and Lady Joyce along with Troy and his daughter were outside when the delegation landed. Everyone was amazed that they had come. No one really thought they existed.

Cain looks at the leader and the man was huge. He stood at least seven-foot-tall and looked like a walking mountain of muscle. His wings look like they had come off a giant American Bald Eagle. The woman standing next to him, she was like six foot and eight inches tall. Her wings matched her mate and had long chocolate brown hair.

Cain looks at the leader of the Avian people “Greeting, I welcome you and your people to my territory.”

Kazan looks at the leader of the Were-Tigers and the people standing around him. He could tell the blonde haired woman standing next to him was his mate. He sensed the second and there was a normal human girl standing with him. He wonders what her relationship was to the
second.

He didn’t see his adopted daughter. Word had gotten to him that she had found her mate, like his daughter Arial, had found her mate among this pride of Were-Tigers.

“I’m Kazan, leader of Eagle Nest. This is my wife Sava.” As he motions to the woman standing next to him with the brown hair.

“It’s nice to meet you, Kazan and Sava. Allow me to introduce my wife, Lady Joyce McGregor.” Cain motions to Lady Joyce standing next to him.

“Sava looks at Lady Joyce and could sense she was a Were-Lion and a powerful one. She could tell she was a descendant of the ancient
Egyptian lion-headed god of war Maahes himself. As for Cain, she could tell he came from a long line of natural born Were’s.

“The reason I and my council are here Cain is to establish a treaty with you. Two of my daughters have become mates to two of your people.” Kazan knew it was a risk to bring his council, but from what he learned about Cain McGregor.

He was an honorable man and could be trusted. Also, having a treaty or alliance with Cain could be beneficial to his people. The women of his nest weren’t producing babies as often as they should. Which meant maybe their mates might be outside their community.

“I would be interested in creating an alliance between us. Let’s head inside and get to know each.” Cain was interested in establishing an alliance with Kazan.

They head inside to talk and get to know each other better.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This story feels

unfinished, Amy was barely mentioned and I though this was her tale.

Amy

Amy was mention in chapter 22. Chapter 23 dealt with the new people like Tielo and his mate, plus the Avains. There will be a second story to this one.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Excited!

I am excited to see that there will be more about Amy and her new family! Let me tell you, this got me right in the feels! Not weepy feels, but good feels. I admire her struggles to let go of her conditioning and become the caring woman she was meant to be. And of course your skills in crafting this story!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin