Reincarnation

Printer-friendly version

Visitor 1: "I am born a woman but I find so natural doing men activities, like repairing cars and reading sci-fi novels. I think I am a man in a woman's body".

Professor: "You feel like this because you WERE a man in your last life".

Visitor 2: "I am born as a guy, but I don't find to be myself wearing men clothes. I feel comfortable and natural wearing dresses and high heels. Why?"

Professor: "Because you WERE a woman in your last life, but now, you chosen the wrong body".

Reincarnation theory suggests that, before coming to this life, many of us experienced at least one other life on Earth. Some people are against this theory, while others accept it. Both come with many scientific proves. But what if it is true? What if we are not for the first time here on Earth? People which support reincarnation, come with many arguments, like sessions of hypnosis, deja vu and many others. It is proven that in most cases people reincarnate with the same gender. A documented case is a man which had over 20 reincarnations since ancient Greece to modern USA, all as men.

But what happens when a soul changes gender?

In documented cases of reincarnation, it was proven that some physical characteristics are common, like facial details. Also, there are common behaviors between present and last reincarnation. But what will happen if the soul changes gender? What if you were, for example, a woman, but this time, you are born as a man? Elements from your past life will influence your present one.

"The first time I walked on high heels, I was walking like I always did" said a cross-dresser. How could that be?

What if some trans people actually had a different gender in their last life?

There are many questions that need to be answered:

What will be the next life of a trans person?

Where souls stay between reincarnations?

What is the purpose of our existence?

Is there a 'start' and an 'end' in the succession of lives?

Unlike the classic approach, I try to look at reincarnation from a different point of view, which can, somehow, be compatible with other religions, like Islam, Christianity and ancient beliefs. Could the concepts of haven and hell coexist with the concept of reincarnation? I think it is possible up to a limit, if you take a specific approach.

In the following chapters, we will follow the lives of two teens. At the beginning, one is a girl and one is a boy, but things will change soon. The action takes place in future, around the year 2500. The society is different, with a much more advanced technology and an ideology completely different from what we see today. Both characters discover that they lived in and around our times. Both discover unexpected things about their past... and the future of all mankind. But will people accept them and their memories from past lives?

Some parts are written from a character's point of view, while some parts are written from narrator's point of view.

Some parts fell easy under 'general' audience level, while others need to be ranked 'adult'. The story contains some teasing scenes and fetishes. There are many smoking scenes. So, if you don't tolerate smoking, it's better to avoid reading this story.

The whole story is fiction, but it is well documented. However, since different authors have different points of view about reincarnation theory, I took my own approach to the subject.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Come again

For my own sanity., I strongly believe and hope that my payment and individual growth in this life will find me shortly reborn to new life as a female.
As this faith in a better life for me has been the thread that's saves this life from a early termination of life.
a

alissa

I Have Lived Multiple Lives

jengrl's picture

I had a past life regression where I went back to the year 1876. I was a young woman of 19 in Switzerland when I went for a hike in the Alps . A freak lightning storm came up and I was struck by lightning and killed . I even described hovering over my body for a short time before I went into the light . The lady who put me under , also described how my accent was totally different while reliving those past life memories . She has written several books recounting the experiences of the people she has regressed . She said that during the 1980’s , she had a lot of parents bringing their kids to see her because they were talking about past lives as soldiers . She said that most of them had memories of dying in Vietnam and described where they were shot or how they died . There would be a birthmark in the exact place on their current body where they described being wounded in their past life . Samantha Doane Bates is the name of the hypnotherapist who regressed me.

I have also been shown multiple past lives as a healer . The first one was as a Priestess in a temple in Carnac, Egypt during the reign of Amenhotep I , the second was as a shaman during the last days of the Anasazi and another was as a healer being chased by Pope Pius’s army because they thought I practiced witchcraft when I was trying to heal the poor people in Rome .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Don't worry, you were not Hitler

Anaimfinity's picture

Many people revealed that they were important figures from the past. I will explain in future chapters why this happens.

Hitler was the reincarnation of Hannibal, over 2000 years later (see The Synchronicity Key for details). Such monsters don't come too often to our world. I will also explain what happens to them and why they come from time to time.

May you be happy

Should be an interesting

Should be an interesting journey through the ages. Look forward to reading it.