Complete the Look Part 6

Printer-friendly version

They arrived at the restaurant. It was a little Italian place. They both ordered a pasta dish. They talked for a while, and as they talked they found that they had more and more in common. They had the same favorite movie, comedian, and more. Suddenly Adam said something odd.

“It’s like you never existed until the day I met you!”

Erica hesitated. She was shocked. Had his sister not changed reality as much as she thought? “Uhhh, you’ve probably seen me before in the hallway, you probably just don’t recognize me. I glowed up a lot over the year and also started to wear much more feminine clothes.”

“Oh,” he responded. Erica felt relieved. She had to ask her sister about this later.

After the meal, they were about to step into the car when they began making out. As they did, Erica realized that she was gladly ready to go further than this. This freaked her out and she pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with a worried look on his face.

“I don’t know, i just suddenly panicked.”

“Alright ,” he said in a questioning tone.

They got in the car and had a relatively quiet ride back to her house. The entire time Erica was just waiting to talk to her sister about this. She was really freaked out. When they got there she awkwardly left the car. Her sister was waiting at the door.

“How’d it go?” She asked.

“It was pretty good for a while. But then I started freaking out.”

“Why?”

She explained as they sat on the couch. “He mentioned something about me not existing until recently. I told him that I just glowed up a lot. Then when I was kissing him I realized that I would go further willingly. Was that your nudging?,” She asked, deciding on how she would respond to what Alyssa said next.

“On the first thing: it’s just a coincidence. Your response is what people who know you better think, like Charlie and your other friends.”

“Okay…”

“And I stopped nudging you after you went shopping!”

“HOLY SHIT! Maybe… maybe… maybe I do enjoy being a girl.”

“I guess I should ask, do you want to stay a girl?”

“I-I-I’m not sure. I’d have to think about it... ”

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Do you want to stay a girl?

Samantha Heart's picture

YES Erica you do its obvious girl! Your liking it A LOT! Your enjoying your self your enjoying life.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.