How Halloween Became My Favorite Holiday!

Printer-friendly version
Page 1.jpg

.
.
.

When Joyce told me all the husbands were dressing up for the Halloween ball, I said okay. I wasn't too keen on a costume. Costumes were for kids. But she was so impressed with her new Bridge Club. And when she told me about the good things they did for the community, I didn't want to say no.

I asked her what she had in mind for a costume.

She told me to just wait until I saw it. She pulled out a ball gown from a fancy box. It was a dark purple, low cut, very shiny, and quite attractive.

I thought it was beautiful and knew that my wife would look great. "Wow, I can't wait to see you in that."

Joyce laughed. "Me? Oh, no, Arthur, this is what you're going to wear."

I shook my head. "You've got to be kidding. I don't dress up like that. I especially won't do that in front of strangers."

I learned never to say never to a strong-willed woman.

Two weeks later, I sat in her salon and watched as one operator attached extensions to my hair and another carefully glued acrylic nails over my own.

After the lengthy process of tinting the extensions to match my own color, I watched as my new long hair was cut and shaped. It was fascinating. It was also a struggle for me not to complain.

After all, I created this problem. I had told my wife that I wasn't about to do this because I wouldn't make a fool of myself. I wouldn't be laughed at looking like some foolish clown who dressed up in women's clothing. And I knew she couldn't make me look like a real woman.

My lovely wife agreed that making a fool of myself wasn't in the plans. "If we can't do this right, I agree not to do it at all."

Then, why was I sitting here being fussed over for hours on a Friday afternoon instead of being out on the golf course? Well, my wife promised me that the disguise was going to be a great one and if it wasn't then I could have anything I wanted from her until Christmas.

So I gave it a try. I had nothing to lose. After all, to be king of my domain until Christmas, having my wife at my beck and call, doing anything and all I desired? Who could say no?

I watched as the operator set my hair. Then she turned to me and said, "we're going to start on your face next."

I watched as she rubbed something over my lips. It was some sort of cream, and then my lips went numb. She rubbed more of the cream on my chin and then under my eyes around my cheeks.

Before long, my face was stone, cold and I couldn't feel a thing. The last touch she did was to rub the last of the cream on my earlobes.

I don't know where the needles came from. Maybe it was the two glasses of wine or the pills my wife had given me, but I sat there and watched as the operator injected something directly into my lips.

"Collagen, perfectly harmless and the effects will be gone before you know it." She smiled and continued to push more needles into my face.

Fascinating, I thought. I didn't feel anything. I think I must have dozed off because when I came around, there was a different face staring at me.

"We went ahead and started on your makeup, Mr. Franklin. This is just what your wife wanted us to do."

I had never seen makeup applied like this. They were using an air gun that sprayed on thin coats of color all over my face. I tried to talk and found that my lips were swollen and it was hard to speak. My voice surprised me. It was higher and came out like a squeak.

"What's happened to me? What have you done?"

The operator smiled. "We've injected some collagen and tightened your vocal cords with a little nitrogen. Nothing permanent, just temporary, but you will sound as cute as you look."

I tried to talk, and she assured me that my voice would stabilize in a few hours and that I'd get used to my lips and talking long before that. She was right. I was able to talk eventually without lisping.

After they put the finishing touches on my face, they sprayed a sealer on. "It's all organic. It helps the vegetable dyes sink deep into your skin under the pores, almost like a tattoo but nowhere near as deep or permanent. You'll be able to wash your face in an hour and not disturb any of our work."

I was amazed. Joyce was right. With my large pouty lips and more pronounced chin and cheeks, I did look a lot less like me and a lot more like a woman.

I stumbled when they helped me from the chair. Someone handed me another glass of wine, and I had trouble holding it. Those long fingernails would take some getting used to.

I was led down a hall where a beautiful woman helped me take my clothes off. It was strange just how relaxed I was standing naked in front of a stranger.

I lay down on a table while a machine was pulled out and aimed at my body. Slowly, the hum of the machine and the warmth of the room sent me back into a slumber.

When I awoke, I felt someone pushing on my skin. I was turned over and felt something wet and warm against my cheeks. I opened my eyes and tried to move. I heard a voice telling me to hold still for one more minute until the glue had dried.

"Glue?"

"Sure, Mr. Franklin We can't attach the pads without glue, and it won't work if you move."

I did my best to lie still. I was told that I could sit up and when I did, I got a surprise.

I had breasts! I looked down and was surprised to see that they formed a seamless seal on my chest, which was now completely hairless. "How'd you do that?" I was pointing at the two melons pointing outwards from my body.

"These are silicone, and the adhesive melts very nicely to your skin. We used a laser and a mild defoliant to remove your body hair. Don't worry; it's all very safe. Nothing will affect your vital stuff."

I was shocked to feel her reach between my legs and fondle my cock. I had no trouble getting hard, almost too hard and way too quickly.

I moaned and felt myself having an orgasm. I sprayed all over her hand and arm. I was breathing hard. "Oh, I am sorry! I've never responded like that before!"

She laughed and told me it was perfectly all right. "We see that sometimes with the adhesive we use to tack on your new body parts. It causes certain physical responses that lessen eventually. We suggest you wait to have sex. You'll find yourself to be too responsive in the bedroom."

I wiped myself off. It felt like I was sitting on a cushion and when I looked, I realized that the woman had also attached pads to my hips and my rear end. "I can't feel my bottom."

"One more treatment and you will. The adhesive has to dry first."

I kept looking down at my chest. My new fake breasts were big and round, and the nipples were thick and pink. It was surreal.

I was helped up and propped against the wall. Then the same woman appeared with a sponge and started to cover me with a blue fluid from head to toe.

"It won't be too uncomfortable for long. As soon as I finish, we will get you in the lights, and you'll be amazed at what will happen."

I was covered from the neck down with this blue sticky stuff that felt like honey. I marveled as it soaked into the pads covering my chest and my rear.

Then, Denise led me to a room used for tanning. She handed me two tiny eye covers. I placed them on my eyes. "Stand here and close your eyes. It only takes a few minutes."

I felt the lights get bright and the honey like stuff started to warm on my skin. After a few minutes, it felt like I was tingly all over, almost itchy.

"Done, Mr. Franklin You can open your eyes."

I looked down and touched the pads on my chest. The glue seams were gone, and I could feel sensations through the pads and into my own skin. It was strange. I rubbed my hand across my bottom, and it almost felt like I was touching skin.

"You will get more and more sensation as we go along. The silicone is warming to your touch, and the contact jelly is helping create hypersensitive nerve endings through the silicone and into your body. It's all perfectly harmless, but a great technology breakthrough."

"How much is this costing my wife?"

She grinned. "Nothing. The bridge club annual costume ball and auction not only pay for all of this but sends a great deal of money to a number of charities."

"Wow. I'm impressed."

So I stood there naked and looked myself over. My mother wouldn't have recognized me. I had a generous, lush figure attached to my 5'9" frame. I had high, round breasts with incredible nipples. My rear was round, and my hips were wide enough to make my waist look small and nipped.

And my face was incredible. My lips weren't numb anymore, and I could talk. My voice was higher but sounded perfectly natural for a woman. I looked in the mirror and was amazed at my makeup and hair. My tresses fell below my shoulders in thick curls. It was the same light sandy color of my own hair but seemed to have highlights of gold and blonde.

"Amazing," I squeaked. I can't believe this is happening. "How many other guys are you doing this to?"

"All the new women in the Bridge Club volunteer their husbands for our auction every year. Its part of the fun of the Grand Ball and that's how the group raises most of their money."

An auction, I thought? What is she talking about? This wasn't the time or place to ask, and I figured my wife would know the answers when I got home.

Then it dawned on me. How was I to get home? I couldn't wear my own clothes! And standing there naked, it was apparent that I'd be hiding from the neighbors until this was all over tomorrow night.

I looked at the hairdresser. "Am I coming back here on Sunday to get all this off?"

Denise looked at me strangely. "We aren't open on Sunday."

I figured that I had better call the office and tell them I'd need a vacation day on Monday. I needed to have all this removed before anyone saw me at work. My credibility would go right down the tubes. Guys in drag don't sell commercial construction equipment.

"How am I going to get home? What am I going to wear?"

Denise smiled and led me down the hall. I was hard again. It was embarrassing, and I was glad no one saw me. What would they think if they saw some woman with a hard-on and C cup breasts strolling naked in a salon!

Denise took me into a dressing room and began opening packages. She showed me how to slide stockings up my smooth legs and how to fasten a garter belt. She laughed when I tried to get my erection inside a pair of panties and with a few expert twists of her wrist, I had an orgasm. I was able to put on panties when I was soft again.

She helped with a cotton bra and then a yellow tee shirt. Even with the top on, I felt half undressed. Woman's clothing is so much softer and thinner than men's clothing.

Then she showed me how to fasten a wrap-around skirt, and I was amazed. No more signs of my male self at all. I was a different person.

I was getting worried. The pads seemed to be growing more and more sensitive. I could feel the underwire of the bra cups touching my skin and my new breasts. I wondered when it would stop.

The hardest part was wearing a pair of slides. Slides are shoes with no backs and some heel, and it took some careful steps to get out to the entrance of the salon.

My wife was waiting. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Beautiful. I was right. No one will recognize you."

I had to agree. I was using my full concentration to walk to the car and was happy to be driven. I had no desire to get stopped by the cops and try to explain what was going on.

Then a thought struck me right between the eyes. What was going on? Why was anyone going so far as to create such an elaborate costume using all this technology?

I started to question my wife. She giggled.

"I love your voice, and those lips of yours are great."

I pulled down the visor. My lips were big but pretty. I touched them and was surprised when the pink, glossy lipstick didn't come off on my finger.

"Don't worry, sweetie. We are going to have a ball tomorrow practicing for your ‘coming out'. You are going to be a real hit. I am so happy you are going to be a success."

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, Joyce was helping me into the house.

She sat me down in the living room and turned on the television. "You need to watch this tape."

It was a professionally done sales production. The narrator mentioned that the Bridge Club of Washington, D.C was the largest contributor to the Girl's Clubs of the United States. The funds were all raised through their annual Halloween auction.

I watched as men bid on beautiful women. Thousands of dollars were raised to help underprivileged girls across the US through this annual event being held in many cities across the country.

The tape went off, and I turned to my wife. "What's that got to do with me?"

She giggled. "You were so busy asking me what would happen if you won the bet, you never asked me what would happen if you lost."

She was right. I was so intent on planning to be the lord of the household that I never even thought I would lose. But looking at me, I realized that I had lost the bet.

"What do I have to do?"

Joyce smiled. "You simply have to cooperate."

"By doing what?"

"You're being auctioned off for charity."

"Charity?"

"Uh-huh. We are going to dress you up and then you are going to be auctioned off for fun to some guy who wins you as his date."

"I have to go out on a date?"

"For fun."

"Who's going to have fun?"

"Silly, it's for a good cause. All the women's husbands have done it and you will, too. I've heard that some guys understand it's for a good cause and sign up for it annually."

"But, I don't know how to act! I'll make so many mistakes trying to act like a woman. I don't want to be laughed at. I hated being laughed at like I'm a fool.

So, on Saturday, we practiced. I learned to walk and sit. I learned to gesture with my hands. I reviewed everything I needed to do to be a date. I was determined to get it right.

That night, the worst thing was discovering that everything was securely glued on. My makeup was there under my skin and didn't need to be reapplied. It wouldn't smear or run. It was strange looking at myself with glossy pink shiny lips and dark mascara and liner and blush. Looking in the mirror was awkward.

The pads that were glued to my body kept growing more comfortable every hour. By the time I went to bed, it was hard to tell where the pads stopped and I started.

The most amazing part was how quickly I was aroused. Those nipples were sensitive to touch, and all my skin felt like I was on fire. I loved contact.

Joyce laughed at how hard I got and was amazed at how fast I recovered. I was getting better controlling my premature ejaculation, and we were both exhausted after an hour of lovemaking.

After much rehearsal and practice, I was ready to go to the party.

My ball gown was deep purple and showed off my lush cleavage and seemed to accent my curves very nicely.

I still was a little shaky in heels and had to be careful with each step. I was used to hearing my voice, and while it still sounded strange to my ear, my wife assured me that it was lovely.

After brushing my hair and pinning it up, I was ready.

I was surprised when all my wife was wearing was a woman's tuxedo. She looked pretty in it. Without a shirt, her own cleavage showed through her lacy bra, and well, you couldn't make a mistake that she was all woman even in what looked like a man's outfit. It was cut differently accenting her slim waist, round bottom, and generous hips.

We took a cab to the convention center. My wife helped me up the steps, and we entered the lobby. There, my wife kissed me goodbye, and a woman appeared. She smiled and said to follow her. I was led off to the back of the stage. I wasn't surprised to see a lot of lovely women standing around talking, but I was amazed when I realized that they were all men.

Some of them were obviously old hands at this and were laughing and talking and having a great time. I was shy and didn't want to say anything to give away that I really was new and very nervous. The last thing I needed was for someone to realize who I really was.

It was odd. Each of these men had undergone the same treatment I endured. All the conversations sounded just like women having a grand time. They were all beautiful with long flowing tresses, elaborate makeup, and gorgeous ball gowns.

I was given a sash with a number on it, and someone placed a tiara on my head. Then, when it was my turn, I was ushered out into the spotlight and walked around and turned and then the bidding began.

I was amazed at the bids. I swore that my own wife was bidding, too. I could hear both men and women, and finally, the bidding seemed to stop at ten thousand dollars! Yeah, someone was bidding ten thousand dollars for a date with me!

I was led to the back, and then two ushers took me to my seat. I was introduced to the man who had bid on me, and I smiled. Then when I saw who it was, I was shocked! Charlie Brooks was one of the owners of the company where I worked. I had known this guy for years. I smiled and told him how nice it was to meet him.

He looked at me and laughed. "Don't clown around, Franklin I've met you on so many occasions that it's not funny. What would you like to drink?"

Oh my God! I wanted a drink so badly that I would have drunk anything. My head was spinning. What was going on if my boss was in on this and had given ten thousand dollars to charity to go out with me?

I drank a glass of wine and after the second one was shocked when Charlie Brookes put his hand on my leg. He slid it up my dress and was touching the top of my stocking where it touched my garter.

"Nice legs, Arthur. Never realized until tonight that you'd make such a cute broad."

I was frozen in space. I was afraid to make a scene, and well, this was my boss! Maybe he had too much to drink, and perhaps he was joking! And who was I to upset the apple cart?

When his hand reached my silk and lace panties, I held his arm. "Uh, Mr. Brookes…"

"Call me Charlie."

Suddenly his hand had a firm grip on my unit, which was standing at attention. I was ready to launch thanks to my body's reaction to the glue they used to hold my pads in place. "Uh, Charlie, are you sure you want to be doing that?"

He kissed me hard on the lips. I couldn't pull away because one of his hands was squeezing my member and the other hand was holding my neck firmly. I didn't realize how strong he was.

I let him kiss me. I guess it was the wine or maybe all the stuff glued to me, but his lips felt good on mine. Geez, what was I saying?

I was straining in my panties, and his hand was massaging me, and it was all I could do was to spread my legs to give it some room.

Charlie continued massaging me and kissing me and the next thing I know, I was having a small, very intense orgasm into his hand.

I was quivering and leaned against him. It was pretty shocking how intense it was. I realized that I was leaning my breasts against his arm and he was cupping them as he started stroking again.

My panties were sticky and wet, and I was dripping down my stockinged leg. As embarrassed as I was, my body was deserting me. I was ready again.

I tried to stand, and Charlie helped me up. I told him I needed to find a bathroom and he was suddenly a gentleman as he helped me up and out of the room.

I searched the place for my wife, and she was nowhere to be found.

Charlie held the door open for me, and I was surprised when he followed me into the bathroom locking the door behind us.

I was surprised how hard he kissed me on the lips, pushing me back against the tile wall. His hands roamed my body, and I moaned, as the pads seemed to radiate feeling and heat. I spread my legs for balance.

He lifted my skirts, and his hand found me again. I made a groaning noise as I started to erupt again.

This time, he levered me back between my legs, and I sprayed all over my own backside. He still cupped my unit and was rubbing my fluids against my hole.

I was helpless and held my arms tight around his neck. His fingers probed my hole and grabbed my bottom.

Suddenly I was lifted up in the air, and I instinctively spread my legs around his waist. I kissed him and begged him to stop.

Charlie laughed and kissed me back. He reached down and dropped his pants and pushed me back against the wall.

I felt his hardness probe my rear, and suddenly he slipped into me. I shuddered with the overwhelming feeling of my body being entered. I trembled. But, it felt good. I grabbed his neck and sucked hard.

I held him tight as he impaled me and began to pump. It wasn't my voice that was demanding to be taken but some woman's moaning, cursing voice that was begging for more.

After he came, I found myself on my knees worshiping his magnificence. I demanded that he use me doggy style and take me right there at the sink.

I watched in the large glass mirror as the woman in the satin gown was being fucked in the rear standing up at the sink. She seemed like she was having fun.

We did it three more times before we were exhausted. My legs were shaky as we kissed and shared a cigarette.

My wife never mentioned the chemicals wouldn't dissolve right away. The pads and the makeup and the hair and nails were with me well through the holiday season.

I went to work in a dress and was surprised that contractors still took orders from a beautiful woman. Charlie and I enjoyed our romance and stole some time each day to ripe off a couple of quickies.

By January, I was able to get out of the costume and resume being myself. It was a strange sensation to wear my old clothes again.

Joyce and I were much better off for my change in attitude and sexual orientation. Nothing wrong seemed to come of it. I earned a great bonus at Christmas, and my job was indeed secure.

And I was looking forward to celebrating Halloween again in the fall. I had learned that costumes weren't just for children.
.
.
.
.

Dear Reader:

Thanks for reading. Just to mention I have two books out on Amazon. One is called “Living My Fantasy.”
an erotic transgender story.”

It tells the story of a guy who loves reading transgender erotica so much that his wife helps to change him into a transgender woman who gets to live out the fantasies he loves so much.

The story takes him through the drama of the confrontation with his wife about his favorite stories; his complete transformation; and finally all the imaginable erotic fantasies that one person can have are all in there.

The second book is called, “Turned Into His Girlfriend, first-time transformation.”

This one tells the story of a nineteen-year-old guy who becomes an older man’s sissy girlfriend. It’s a fun walk on the wild side. It’s full of fun, sex, smiles, more sex, and lots of fun.

Both books have lots of free chapters to look through.

Thanks.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful story

Really liked the story, thank you for posting

Happy