Pillow Talk 7

Printer-friendly version
Madame.jpg

Pillow Talk

By
Michele Nylons

Chapter Seven – CBGB

Michelle Clooney met with Linda Gordon in her pokey flat down at Hunts Point but told her nothing what had happened at the Pine Barrens. Far from it; the way Michelle told it, she had met Nicky ‘The Wop’ and Vinnie Boccia at a coffeehouse in Little Italy and they had hatched their scheme there.

“So you have arranged for Nicky and Vinnie to hit the Gentleman’s Club while there is no one there but you?” Linda looked incredulously at Michelle.

“Frankie ain't stupid; he’s gonna think straight away that it’s an inside job,” Linda warned.

“Not when he finds his precious goomah beat up and trussed; maybe a little fucked,” Michelle grinned wickedly.

“You wouldn’t!” Linda blurted.

“Hey Linda; you know what happens to chicks who steal from the mob! Remember Irene Valasso?” Michelle replied.

“But jeez Michelle; you’d let those guinea’s fuck you to make it look like they raped you?” Linda was still a little sceptical.

“Anyway, just let the Feebs know that the robbery will go down very late Sunday night or very early Monday. Frankie should find me tied up in my office when comes into the Club in the morning,” Michelle explained.

“I’ll tell Frankie that it was Nicky and Vinnie that took his money and roughed up and fucked his goomah. If that doesn’t send the Family to the mattresses nothing will.”

“But what about Nicky and Vinnie? Why do they think you are helping them? Why won’t they just clip you after you open the safe for them?” Linda was puzzled.

“Those two goombahs think that I hate Frankie; that he treats my like shit so I want revenge. They think I’m worried that I’m going to the way of Irene Valasso when Frankie gets tired of me. Also the deal is we split the money three ways after Rusty Rastelli gets his taste,” Michelle grinned and lit a cigarette.

“It’s the nineteen seventies honey; the Mustachio Petes have long gone. These modern barones are more than happy to cut a business deal with a ragazza. Besides, to them, I’m a femminielli cooze with a braciole, so not technically a woman.”

“Jeez Michelle you speak mobster better than most of the goombahs,” Linda laughed.

“I’m supposed to tell Frankie that I didn’t recognise the guys who knocked over the safe; that they were wearing disguises, so Nicky and Vinnie are fine with the plan.”

“But you better make sure the Feebs are on the ball and ready to save my sweet ass if it goes pear shaped,” Michelle stubbed out her cigarette and started to gather her things.

“You going somewhere babe? I thought we might; you know, fool around,” Linda reached out and tickled Michelle’s thigh.

“I suppose I can stay for a little while,” Michelle grinned.

She dropped her things and began to unbutton Linda’s sweater-dress; underneath she was wearing a satin full-slip, panties, bra and pantyhose. Linda reciprocated and stripped Michelle out of her hotpants, and boots.

The two women began to grope each other but Linda broke their foreplay and led Michelle over to her bed so they could get comfortable. They lay side by side and kissed each other languorously taking their time to explore each other’s bodies. Michelle slipped her hands inside Linda’s full-slip and caressed her breasts, teasing the nipples with her fingertips. Linda reciprocated sliding her hands inside Michelle’s padded bra, stroking her tiny breasts and tweaking her nipples making Michelle gasp.

Michelle pulled off her blouse and unhooked her bra leaving her dressed only in her pantyhose and satin panties; she helped Linda take off her slip and she too was left in only pantyhose and panties. Michelle fell on Linda and kissed her and her small taut breasts pressed against Linda’s large pillowy bosom.

Michelle’s hands wandered down Linda’s body and she raked her fingers along Linda’s legs, caressing her through her sheer pantyhose. Her fingers explored the top of Linda’s thighs and slowly edged to her sex. She found her damp and warm, the diaphanous nylon soaked with vaginal secretions.

Linda’s hands squeezed Michelle’s nylon-encased buttocks and thighs. Linda fluttered her fingers along the top of Michelle’s legs then up her torso and across her lower belly teasing her. Michelle shuddered and Linda smiled. As Michelle’s fingers found her labia so Linda touched Michelle’s erect penis, Michelle’s pantyhose were also wet where her cock was leaking precum.

Panties were quickly removed and discarded as the wanting intensified and lust overcame languidness.

Michelle pushed her finger into Linda’s sodden cunt, caressing her clitoris thorough the translucent fabric; Linda squeezed Michelle’s cock though her gauzy nylons.

Michelle removed her hand from Linda’s sex and took Linda’s hand from her penis and she pushed her nylon-encased cock against Linda’s pantyhose-clad cunt. The women arched their backs and rutted against each other, grinding and squirming to provide maximum pleasure to each other. They were kissing hard, sloppily smashing lips and lashing tongues and they grunted and groaned with lust.

Linda reached between their bodies and pulled at the crotch of her pantyhose with her fingers until she tore a hole allowing Michelle’s cock access to her cunt. Michelle pushed her cock into Linda’s sopping vagina, her nylon-encased glans entered Linda’s cunt and they both shuddered with delectation.

Michelle pushed harder and her cock broke through the sheer pantyhose and freed of the restriction buried itself inside Linda’s slick tunnel. They both groaned.

Michelle began to slowly fuck Linda, ensuring her pubis pushed against Linda’s clitoris, their pantyhose thighs rubbing together adding to the sensations. Linda rose up to meet Michelle’s thrusts and she ground herself against Michelle for maximum stimulation.

Michelle felt her orgasm approaching and she quickened the pace, fucking Linda with long hard strokes as Linda pushed herself up off the bed to meet Michelle’s thrusts.

Michelle locked her legs under Linda’s and drove herself all the way inside her and squirmed and gyrated as she shot her load of creamy semen deep inside Linda. Linda kissed Michelle fervently, wrapping her arms around her and gasped into her mouth as she came. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure and gratification.

Michelle and Linda fucked and writhed as their respective orgasms climaxed and subsided.

Michelle left her cock inside Linda when their ardour had receded. They kissed, fondled and stroked each other, mewing and kissing.

Finally Michelle extricated herself from Linda’s embraces and started dressing. Linda lay on the bed dressed only in her ripped pantyhose smoking a cigarette.

“Now I really gotta go,” Michelle said as she pulled on a leather boot.

Come Sunday Michelle was nervous. The Gentlemen’s club closed early on Sundays and by ten o’clock in the evening Michelle had the place to herself. She had shooed out the girls saying that they could finish cleaning up on Monday morning.

Michelle’s mind was racing, thinking about what could go wrong. When she had finally convinced herself that all would be fine, she poured a large slug of bourbon, lit a cigarette and watched the clock.

Just before midnight she heard a soft rap on the imposing front doors of the Club and Michelle disabled the alarm and let Vincent Boccia and Nick Angelini inside. They were carrying two large canvas bags and had their burglary tools with them. Nick took Michelle in his arms and kissed her deeply.

“Cut that shit out Nicky; we got work to do first,” Vinnie growled.

Nicky and Vinnie were pros and they set about making it look like they had broken into the place. They jemmied the lock on the front doors and pulled out the wiring on the alarm. Nicky broke some furniture and glasses to make it look like a struggle had occurred.

“You know we gotta put a bit of a beating on you before we go toots?” Vinnie said apologetically.

“Of course; we gotta make it look real,” Michelle replied.

“And we gotta take advantage of you too,” Nicky grinned.

“Oh my! A poor girl like me is about to be ravaged,” Michelle lampooned putting her hands defensively to her breasts.

“Ok lets take it as wrote that you have forced me to show you guys the safe and let’s go up to my office,” Michelle led the way and Nicky couldn’t help but squeezing her buttocks as they climbed the stairs.

Nicky turned around and spoke to Vinnie.

“God this bitch is hot Vinnie. Can we take turns with her and then do the safe? We can role play it; make it more real,” he grinned.

Vinnie shrugged his shoulders as if to say ‘why not’.

Michelle overheard the conversation and knew what was coming.

“I can role play with the best of them,” Michelle giggled.

“Ok babe; we don’t wanna take too long here and get caught with our hands in the cookie jar so to speak so lets not fuck about too much with formalities shall we? Nicky pushed Michelle into the first-floor office.

“This is gonna be good; I’m gonna enjoy watching this,” Vinnie dropped into a lounge chair and lit a cigarette.

Nicky looked Michelle over slowly with hungry eyes. He looked down at her high-heeled pumps and followed her shapely; nylon encased legs exposed by the ankle-to-hip split in her teal satin evening gown. His eyes continued up the tight dress, resting for a few seconds on her small breasts pushing out the lustrous fabric. He gazed at Michelle’s face, lingering on her full plum-red lips, her heavily mascaraed eyes and her rouged cheeks framed by her ‘Farrah Fawcett’ do.

He quickly undressed; tossing his clothes into a pile with his pistol on the elaborate shoulder holster on the desk.

"Ok honey, we know you’re going to open the safe, but I wanna open something else first!" he grinned and pulled Michelle to him.

Nicky thrust his tongue into her mouth, crushing his lips against Michelle’s. He groaned and his hand went under inside her evening gown and he began to brutally squeeze her buttocks through the silky satin panties. Michelle felt his rock hard penis pushing against her though the silky fabric of her dress.

"Let’s see what’s under that dress!" he demanded.

"What’s that Nicky?" Michelle stammered, playing along.

Slap! Nicky's hand snaked out and backhanded Michelle across her cheek.

"Lift yer fucking dress Michelle; just do as I say!” he growled.

Michelle was a little taken aback. She did not expect it to get physical just yet but she knew that she had to be beaten a little to make it look like she had put up a fight.

Michelle reached down and took the hem of her dress in both hands and slowly raised it up her legs. Nicky's eyes followed as her firm thighs, encased in gossamer nylons, slowly came into view. He gasped as the first glimpse of black satin panty was exposed. He reached out and stroked his hand up and down her thighs; his callused hand slithering over the gossamer nylon.

"Mm Michelle, lovely," Nicky growled

He grabbed Michelle roughly and spun her around so that she was facing the couch. He pushed down on her shoulders and Michelle fell forward doubled over so that she was tottering on her heels. Nicky positioned himself behind her, kicking her heels apart.

Michelle wriggled her buttocks invitingly at Nicky. It might be role-play but she was looking forward to a good fucking.

Michelle felt Nicky lift her dress and push it over her back so that her silky buttocks were exposed and presented for him. She felt his engorged penis push against her pantied behind; it rubbed all over her satin encased buttocks. Then she felt his erection slide under the silken gusset of her panties and wedge itself in the valley of her fanny.

Nicky readjusted his member so that his glans nestled in the rosebud of Michelle’s sphincter. Nicky pulled the gusset of her panties across her buttocks so that he had an unobstructed view of his penis poised at her rear entrance; his erect member pushing against her bud.

Michelle had anticipated this and had her tube KY of lubricant at hand.

Michelle awkwardly reached behind her and felt around until her hand came into contact with Nicky's engorged phallus. It was rock hard and it felt enormous and menacing as it throbbed in her hand. Nicky looked down to see her standing legs wide apart on her high-heels, her legs encased in diaphanous fully-fashioned nylons and her black satin panties pushed to one side. He watched as her long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the shine of the lubricant, slid feather-like up and down his hard cock, coating it with a generous amount of lubricant.

Michelle was enjoying the experience; she quite liked the naughtiness associated with being degraded and forced. She felt like she was nothing more than a whore; providing a receptacle for Nicky to empty himself into.

She felt the glans of his penis slide inside her tight anus, the lubricant assisting its passage.

"Oh!" Michelle groaned as the hard phallus slid past her sphincter.

Michelle was impaled on the head of Nicky's penis and he was groaning and gripping her so hard that she could hardly keep on her feet as her anus was assaulted.

Nicky's well-lubricated shaft drove itself all the way inside her. It was so big, and in her so deep that it knocked the wind out of her and rocked Michelle on her heels. Michelle felt Nicky's thighs against hers as his full weight pressed against her.

“Ok Michelle lets fuck,” he grunted

Nicky pulled her back against him and pushed harder as he assaulted her back passage as Vinnie sat watching. Nicky slowly thrust in and out of Michelle, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he leaned forward and kissed her neck then nibbled her earlobe. He stroked her thighs and groin as he slowly fucked her; delighted by the feel of slinky nylon and satin on his skin.

Nicky began to fuck her harder and faster, he breathed heavily, exhaling great explosions of breath as he established a hard and fast rhythm.

Nicky was thrusting against her, ensuring that he got all of himself inside her, rubbing his scrotum on her panty covered buttocks as he fucked her.

Michelle’s back passage was full and aching with the girth of the invading member as it slid in and out of her, but she began to feel the spongy hard mass of Nicky's glans as it pushed on her prostate. She smiled as the first ripple of sexual pleasure began to originate deep inside her.

She leant further forward so that her buttocks were presented to her assailant and she swayed her hips from side to side to increase Nicky's pleasure and ensure her nylon encased cheeks rubbed against him. Michelle turned her head so that Nicky could kiss her pouting lips.

Nicky pounded himself in and out of her and fucked her harder, grunting and panting with pleasure. He gripped her hips and pulled her back against him as he thrust forward and held her still jackhammering himself in and out of her, groaning and cursing.

"Michelle! Take my load!" he screamed.

Nicky thrust himself deep inside her and ground his scrotum against her satin-clad cheeks as he shuddered. Michelle felt his cock convulse inside her as it shuddered and secreted his hot spend. He held her tight, shuddering as his orgasm overpowered his senses.

Michelle was bent over the couch, her legs locked apart and her anus spasmed. She was close to orgasm but she knew that there was more cock to come.

Michelle felt Nicky’s cock slide out of her back passage and she fell forward onto the couch. She put the tube of KY jelly on the side table and took a handful of tissues and wiped herself. She slid her panties into place and stood up and stretched her legs watching Nicky get dressed and put on his shoulder holster.

Vinnie got out of the chair and stubbed out his cigarette.

“Ok. Now it’s my turn,” he sauntered over to Michelle.

Michelle opened her arms and Vinnie pulled her to him.

Michelle slid her tongue into Vinnie’s mouth and felt his erection rub against her through her dress. She manoeuvred a hand between their bodies and squeezed Vinnie’s penis through the material of his trousers. Vinnie groaned and pushed her onto the couch and fell down on top of her, never breaking their kiss.

His hand slid inside the split of her gown stroked her stocking-tops and the smooth, creamy skin of her upper thighs. His kisses were pleasant and she responded in kind; her penis was becoming tumescent again in her panties and when Vinnie lightly ran his fingers over the front of her panties she gasped and bit his lip.

“Mm you like that don’t you, you whore? I’m getting to like you puttanas that have little extra in their panties,” Vinnie whispered in her ear.

“And you are very beautiful and very sexy Michelle.”

He crushed his body against hers, his hands exploring her body as they kissed. Vinnie’s approach was the opposite of Nicky’s rough and ready fucking. Vinnie was tender with her, taking his time as he explored her, his hand slipped inside her dress and stroked her belly; occasionally dropping down and sliding over her erect penis encased in her satin panties. Michelle felt so wonton, so slutty, so feminine; the need for release was becoming overwhelming. Michelle reached between their bodies and opened his flies and freed Vinnie’s cock from the prison of his trousers; it felt long, thick, and meaty.

The feel of silk and satin caressing her body, the stockings encasing her legs, the taste of lipstick and makeup, the smell of her perfume and the feel of the hard bodied man against her excited Michelle. Michelle pushed herself free of Vinnie’s embrace and lowered her face to his groin.

She knelt on the couch and tentatively licked Vinnie’s erection; then she kissed his bulbous glans and was pleased when he shuddered in expectation. She took the hard weapon into her mouth and suckled it, sliding her lips along the shaft. She lifted her lips from the turgid member and looked at the purple veins pulsing along the shaft and the engorged crimson glans; her lipstick was smeared on the shaft. Michelle looked up into Vinnie’s eyes and saw his lust. A feeling of power and sexual energy surged through her despite the fact that she was the one being used. She lowered her face and traced the veins in his throbbing cock with the tip of her tongue and was delighted to hear him groan.

She kissed his fraenulum and Vinnie pushed her mouth down onto his cock.

Vinnie massaged Michelle’s buttocks through her satin panties and then she felt him pull the gusset aside, exposing her puckered sphincter. A probing finger explored her tight bud and then she felt the cold slipperiness of the lubricant as a finger pressed against the entrance to her tight entrance. Vinnie had obviously found the KY.

As his finger slid past her sphincter she began to feel pleasure and pushed back, encouraging him to drive his finger deeper inside her, stimulating that special place. As she sucked and slathered at Vinnie’s turgid cock she realised that she was so excited and so wanted to be fucked again.

Michelle spat out Vinnie’s cock and she could sense his disappointment, but not for long. Michelle spun around and straddled Vinnie so that she was sitting astride him; her buttocks positioned above his rampant member.

She reached out and scrambled her fingers around the bedside table until she eventually found the KY lubricant and she slathered his phallus with the cold gel.

Vinnie didn’t even remove her panties; he simply pulled the gusset to one side and then slowly slid his entire length inside Michelle until his scrotum rested against her buttocks. Michelle grunted as Vinnie’s cock filled her, but she liked the feeling of the hard member crammed inside her and especially liked the tingling feeling emanating from her prostate whenever Vinnie’s glans rubbed against it.

Vinnie gripped Michelle by the hips and she began to ride him, slowly at first, stopping now and then to lower her face to his so they could kiss passionately whilst his throbbing cock was buried deep inside her. Michelle slowly increased the tempo and as Michelle rode him he held on to her hips and rose up and thrust into her as she impaled herself on his hard, thick cock.

Vinnie pounded away at Michelle as she rose and lowered her buttocks to meet his thrusts. She lowered her face to his and they gasped and groaned into each other’s mouths, their tongues entwined and their teeth occasionally cracked together with the ferocity of the sex. Vinnie had managed to shuck off his shirt and Michelle raked his chest with her nails.

The fucking became a frenzy, Vinnie jack-hammered his cock in and out Michelle’s tight anus and Michelle, impaled on Vinnie’s hard throbbing cock, clung to him and wriggled and shook her buttocks. She thrust her hips down to match his strokes ensuring his full length penetrated her slick anal sheath.

Michelle felt her orgasm approaching as Vinnie howled and moaned with the rush of his own climax. Michelle felt Vinnie’s cock convulse deep inside her as he filled her with his hot seed. Michelle’s cock was erect and rubbing against Vinnie’s stomach through the flimsy material of her panties as Vinnie savagely fucked her. The pressure and friction induced Michelle’s own climax and she groaned in ecstasy as she flooded her panties with hot semen. Vinnie’s cock pounded in and out of her anus further stimulating her and she was wracked by one of the most intense orgasm that she had ever experienced.

Vinnie’s thrusting slowed down as his orgasm subsided until eventually Michelle lay still on top of him with his slowly deflating penis buried in her anus. They continued to kiss and caress each other until Vinnie finally broke the kiss and smiled up at her.

“Ok doll; let’s get down to business,” Vinnie pushed Michelle off him.

He got dressed and put his gun back in his pants and grinned at Nicky who was drinking a tumbler of bourbon and smoking a cigarette. He was tenting his trousers.

“Again?” Vinnie pointed to the bulge in Nicky’s pants.

“Again,” Nicky grinned back at his accomplice.

“I wanna fuck her after we tie her up. That will be kinky,” Nicky chuckled.

“Let’s get the money before we do anything else,” Vinnie said, tucking in his shirt.

Michelle had cleaned herself up and had adjusted her clothing. She was applying lipstick, holding a compact mirror to her face.

“Ok doll-face; open the safe,” Vinnie instructed.

This was where Michelle was concerned that if anything was going to go wrong; it would. As soon as she opened the safe, she was effectively no longer of any great value to Vinnie and Nicky but she was confident that they kinda liked her now. Also they didn’t want to miss the opportunity to shame Frankie by letting it be known that they had fucked his goomah.

Michelle spun the dials and opened the big safe. Vinnie pushed her out of the way and whooped with delight when he saw the piles of cash.

“Pass me the bags Nicky,” Nicky passed over the canvas bags they had bought to take away the cash.

They filled the two heavy bags and closed them.

“Ok. We count the cash down at Toyland’s Social Club, give Rusty Rastelli his tribute and split the remainder three ways,” Vinnie said.

“You trust us don’t you babe?” Nicky pulled Michelle into his arms.

“You’re about to tie me up and fuck me again so I better,” Michelle smiled and leaned into Nicky and kissed him, locking her arms around his neck.

“But I don’t trust you! You fucking doublecrossing puttana!” Frankie growled.

Frank Caputo was standing at the door with his pistol drawn.

“It’s not what you think!” Michelle pleaded.

But it was too late.

Vinnie reached for his gun and Frankie shot him through the heart. Nicky flung Michelle aside so that he could get to his own weapon but he didn’t stand a chance and Frankie shot him twice in the face.

Frankie stepped into the office and poked at the corpses of Vinnie and Nicky with the toe of his boot to make sure they were dead.

Michelle lay on the floor sobbing, awaiting her fate. She could hear footsteps pounding up the stairs, most likely the FBI but they would be too late to save her.

“Why Michelle? Why?” tears were rolling down Frankie's cheeks.

Michelle instinctively curled up in ball and put her hands over her face as Frankie stood over her, pointing his pistol at her.

“Drop the gun Frankie,” Michelle heard an FBI agent shout.

Michelle heard two gunshots in rapid succession, and then a moment of searing pain before darkness engulfed her.

Michelle woke up in a hospital bed with drips in her arms and bandages around her chest. A machine beside her bed was monitoring her vital signs. A nurse came in and took the chart from the bottom of her bed and made a few entries on it. She refused to answer any of Michelle’s questions.

The nurse picked up the handset on the bedside table.

“She’s awake and talking,” the nurse said and hung up the phone.

“Fuck you too,” Michelle called after the nurse as she left the room.

“Well if it isn’t Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber?” Michelle winced with pain as the two FBI agents who had initially sent her undercover entered the room.

“Your fucking so called surveillance team left me out to dry,” Michelle struggled to sit up.

“You’re still alive aren’t you?” the black agent replied pulling up a seat.

“Frankie?” Michelle asked; and the white agent slowly shook his head.

Michelle teared up. What she had with Frankie was far from love but there was certainly affection.

“Hey don’t cry. You did good, the Bonanno Family are in a state of civil war split down the middle between the followers of Rusty Rastelli and those loyal to Lilo Galante. That fuck Galante and his goombahs are holed up at his Toyland Social Club where we are hearing everything they say on the wiretap,” Black said.

“And with all the other intel you got for us while you were working for Frankie, we have a whole new insight as to how the five families are doing business,” White grinned.

“And me?” Michelle asked.

“Well…We are going to have to renege on our deal I’m afraid. Corrupt as New York’s finest are, some flatfoot will undoubtedly give you up if you go back working for the NYPD,” White explained.

“So looks like it’s Witsec for you. Even though you’re police, that won’t protect you from the mob if they find out what you have done,” Black elucidated.

“So where you wanna go Mitch?” Black grinned.

“Don’t call me that! Mitchell Clooney is dead. I’m going to keep my feminine persona and my first name. Let me think about it and I’ll get back to you,” Michelle replied.

“Well don’t think about it too long toots because as soon as you can travel we’re handing you over to the US Marshals and it’s gone baby, gone for Michelle Clooney,” Black replied and pulled back his chair.

Black and White left the hospital room and Michelle never saw them again.

In the fall of 1980, Detective First Grade Linda Gordon was off duty and lined up outside of the legendary nightclub CBGB hoping to get inside to see Blondie perform. She was wearing a white spandex miniskirt, a lace-sleeved bustier top, opaque black pantyhose and white spiked heels. Her hair was styled in a bouffant that took nearly a whole can of hairspray to hold in place and her heavy makeup was bright and bold. She had accessorised with large faux gold earrings and matching necklace and bangles.

She chewed gum and chainsmoked, hoping against hope that she would get to the front of the line before the concert started.

Linda looked on jealously as a large white stretch limousine with heavily tinted windows glided up to the curb. A black chauffeur in full livery got out of the car and opened the curbside passenger door.

A pair of long, elegant legs clad in sheer black pantyhose and gold high-heeled sandals swung out of the car followed by a curvaceous tall woman wearing a leopard-skin body-sheath that was split from ankle to hip on one side. Her firm pert breasts were openly displayed by the low-cut bodice; her blonde shoulder-length hair was crinkle styled, her makeup heavy but perfect and the gold jewellery that she was wearing was definitely not faux.

Linda was surprised when the woman looked her way and then started walking towards her. The woman reached out and audaciously took Linda’s hand.

“Come on honey; let’s not stand out here with the riff-raff,” she said with a sultry sexy voice, leading Linda to the entrance of CBGB.

The doorman lifted the red rope and nodded at the woman with deference.

An inkling of cognisance crossed Linda’s mind as she and the woman were escorted to a booth near the front of the club.

“I know you, don’t I?” Linda searched the woman’s face.

“Oh my fucking god! It’s you! It’s Michelle!” Linda screamed.

“Yes darling it’s me, Michelle Lawrence, formally Michelle Clooney and before that…well never mind,” Michelle grinned.

An ice bucket with a bottle of Moet and Chandon appeared and glasses were filled. Linda had to yell over the noise.

“What the fuck?” Linda circled a finger at Michelle’s body and looking questioningly at her.

“It’s a long and fascinating story,” Michelle grinned over her champagne.

“Well first off; they are real right?” Linda waved her champagne glass in the direction of Michelle’s breasts.

“The best money can buy girl,” Michelle grinned.

“What about?” Linda stared fixedly downward.

“Oh no honey I kept that. I could have had it, shall we say re-purposed, but I’m still attached to it,” Michelle laughed and Linda couldn’t help but join in.

“Come on Michelle…what about…everything?” Linda laughed but she obviously wanted to know what happened to Michelle.

“Ok well here is the potted history babe. First off I elected to keep my female persona and the Federal Government was kind enough to provide me with female identification documents under my new name,” Michelle began.

“I went into Witsec in San Francisco where the US Marshall Service thought my ‘type’ would be better accepted.”

“Then the surgeries. One after the other and some quite painful. I got these first,” Michelle hefted her breasts.

“Then a bit of facial feminisation, which also altered my appearance somewhat, then voice feminisation and a tracheal shave; whilst at the same time taking female hormones.”

“What you see before you took me over two years to put together along with some diet and exercise,” Michelle sipped her drink and winked at Linda.

“But who paid for all that? Surely the Feebs or the Marshals wouldn’t have funded any of it?” Linda was incredulous.

“Honey, remember the fate of Irene Valasso?” Michelle lit a cigarette and offered one to Linda.

Linda nodded.

“Frankie clipped her for skimming from the Club. So I checked out the books and with a bit of help I found out how she did it. I did it better,” Michelle grinned.

“Fuck! You skimmed Frankie's takings?” Linda was slack-jawed.

“Everything he put in the safe I took a piece of. Those FBI fuckers had me undercover sucking dick and fucking that gangster for over a year. Did you think that they had any intention of looking after me when I came out?” Michelle blew smoke at the ceiling.

“Those fuckers would have been happy to stick me in Bumfuck Idaho dusting library books or something, just so they could forget about me.”

“But darling you look so fabulous. You’re so confident and feminine. Fuck I’m envious of you,” Linda grinned.

“Honey I have my own fashion house now. I have to be confident,” Michelle responded.

Linda looked at Michelle sceptically.

“I’m making a fortune on the West Coast and I’m in New York to open a store here,” Michelle continued.

“But what about Witsec?” Linda asked hesitantly.

“Oh fuck Witsec! I blew that off right after my surgeries,” Michelle scoffed.

“Besides, Carmine Galante got whacked last year so who’s looking for me now; even if they knew who I was?” Michelle waved her hand.

“Now if you can excuse me honey I’m here to meet my business partner and she’s just arrived.”

Michelle stood and waved to a stunning looking woman who was winding her way through the crowd.

Rita Cordova waved back.

The End

Author’s note: Some of the characters and events in this story are factual regarding the NYPD and the New York Mafia during 1970s. The main characters are works of my own imagination.

Michele Nylons, September 2018

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Never trust the Feebies. Were

Never trust the Feebies. Were both agents called Johnson at Nakijma Towers ?

Clever Girl

joannebarbarella's picture

She screwed The Mob while they were screwing her.

Nice Twist at the End

It's great that Michelle turned out to be much smarter than others gave her credit for. I wasn't completely surprised about Rita Cordova as it seemed there was something positive between them after their first sexual encounter. Plus, they shared and kept a secret.

Thanks for sharing. The story was a lot of fun.

Outstanding story.......

D. Eden's picture

Great plot, well developed characters, and extremely well written.

Your best work yet.

Brava!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Geat story

Very well written and a great ending - you are the star of the 'R' rated authors here.