Pillow Talk 6

Printer-friendly version
Madame.jpg

Pillow Talk

By
Michele Nylons

Chapter Six – Pine Barrens

The trunk of the LTD was huge so Michelle had plenty of room; the carpet was clean but it smelled a little of gas. The first thing she thought of was that she would suffocate on exhaust fumes but when she realised that wasn’t the case she began to take stock of situation.

She had been kidnapped by Vincent ‘Vinnie’ Boccia and Nicky ‘The Wop’ Angelini; thrown into the trunk of their Ford LTD and they were now on their to who knows where. She could hear the road noises and there was a pinhole near one of the brake lights that she could see out of. They had exited Canal Street and were in the Holland Tunnel.

Michelle was tempted to kick at the trunk lid or try to prise it open but she knew that it would be nearly impossible and that Vinnie or Nicky would likely tie her up and gag her or do worse if she made trouble. She hoped in vain that the FBI surveillance team watching the Toyland Social Club had seen her being abducted.

The car cruised past Liberty State Park and onto the New Jersey Turnpike. This wasn’t good; they were heading out of town. They crossed the bridge across Newark Bay and continued on, deep into New Jersey.

Michelle had just under two hours to ruminate on her fate. Were they going to kill her was the main question? Michelle didn’t think so; there were plenty of places in the city where they could have whacked her and then driven her corpse out here for disposal. They wanted her alive; either to extort a ransom from Frankie or to obtain more information from her about Frankie's operation. Or both.

The terrain became rural and they passed by an establishment called The Pine Barrens Store. Michelle shivered despite the warmth of the trunk. The Pine Barrens is a huge forest stretching across New Jersey and is mostly uninhabited. The road suddenly changed from blacktop to dirt and finally they entered a rutted track. Michelle was getting thrown around in the trunk and it was getting darker outside.

The car stopped and she heard the crunch of footsteps and then the trunk opened. Michelle squinted as her eyes accustomed themselves to the weak winter light and she drew in deep breaths of the cool crisp clean air. Vinnie smiled down at her with a wicked grin and then she was lifted out of the trunk.

Michelle looked around and saw that she was surrounded by tall pines and scrub; she was standing on a carpet of pine needles. The track petered out and the only man made object was a dilapidated wooden shack; likely used by poachers.

Vinnie had a nine-millimetre pistol in his hand and he waved it at Michelle indicating that she should make her way over to the hut.

The shack’s windows and doors were long gone and there were gaping holes in the roof. There was the remains of a fire and a stained mattress with dirty old blankets piled on it in one corner. The floor was littered with empty liquor bottles, beer cans and cigarette butts. A selection of ancient used rubbers had been discarded here and there, mainly near the mattress. A pair of ripped nylon panties and tattered pantyhose were hanging ominously from a nail above the mattress.

A rickety old wooden table sat in the centre of the room and beside it was an old and rusty steel framed kitchen chair and Vinnie indicated that she should sit in it.

Michelle did not like the silence.

Nicky pulled up a beer crate and sat in front of Michelle as Nicky paced up and down behind her to keep warm.

They lit cigarettes and gave one to Michelle; her hand shook visibly when she took it from Vinnie. She was lost, cold, and terrified.

“Ok doll this how it is,” Vinnie began.

“You’re going to tell us everything you know about the Gentleman’s Club. We know that you run the place and that you live there so we expect a full and frank account; anything less and you and my friend Mister Barretta here are going to get very personal,” Nicky waved the gun in front of her eyes.

Michelle just nodded.

Michelle was being used by the FBI to provide them with information regarding the New York Mafia and in particular Frankie Caputo and the Bonanno Family. She was not there to get herself involved in family infighting, which would likely get her killed. She began to tell Vinnie and Nicky everything she knew about the club.

She explained how the club was laid out, where the burglar alarms were and how they were activated and deactivated. She told them about the Club’s operating hours and that it closed at 3am and that she was the only person living there in the apartment on the third floor and that unless Frankie stayed over she was alone.

Then she gave them the information that they really wanted. Where the big safe in the office on the second floor was located. About Frankie bringing in money from his other business ventures and putting it in the safe and also the days on which the safe was usually at full capacity.

“Is that everything?” Vinnie shook her by the shoulders.

“Yes. That’s everything I know,” Michelle lied, her head down.

“Then there is only one more thing you can do for us,” Vinnie grinned.

“I guessed you’d want that. You don’t have to take it; I used to be a hooker so it’s no big deal for me to give you what you both want; but I promised Frankie I’d be faithful,” Michelle forced herself to look at Vinnie and Nicky and plead with them.

Michelle was lying to the two mobsters about being a hooker and her fidelity to Frankie but at this stage she would do anything to keep herself form being killed.

“Honey we don’t care either way. Fucking you is just another way for us to get back at Frankie,” Nicky said viciously.

Nicky pulled Michelle up out of the chair and spun her around.

Michelle tottered on her heels and came to rest with her butt hard up against table. The cabin was deathly quiet and she could hear the water dripping off icicles from the roof.

The mobsters looked her over, their eyes roamed brazenly over her face, body and legs.

“She’s better looking than some of the women I’ve fucked!” Nicky laughed.

“I have always wondered what it would be like to get some travisto ass,” Vinnie grinned.

Michelle had already made up her mind that she going to capitulate and show these two goons a good time. She would act a little reluctant to be more convincing and to spice it up for them.

The mobsters ogled her. The red A-line skirt showed off her long legs clad in taupe control-top pantyhose; her feet shod in white cork platforms. The white satin blouse, inside which were her meagre breasts in the white satin bra. Her dark eye makeup and bright red lipstick looked inviting.

Nicky moved into Michelle and forced her back against the table.

Michelle felt trepidation as she was pulled into Nicky’s arms and he kissed her full on the lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth, encircling her in his arms. Michelle forced herself to relax as he explored her mouth with his tongue, pulling her body hard against his. She could feel his cock begin to swell against her body. Nicky took Michelle’s hand in his and moved it between their bodies down into his crotch and grunted into her mouth.

“Touch it bitch; you know you want to.”

Michelle reached out and tentatively stroked Nicky’s tumescent member through his pants. It felt big and hard and although she was sure it was her imagination, it appeared to radiate heat through the fabric. Nicky’s cock tented the front of his pants and he gave out a little moan as Michelle cautiously fondled him, her ruby-red fingernails scratched at the fabric she slowly and excruciatingly traced the outline of his cock.

“Take it out honey,” Nicky panted into her mouth and then crushed her lips with his.

He was pushing his groin against Michelle’s body, trapping her hand between them, as she stroked the bulge in his pants. His tongue wriggled in her mouth; the taste of her lipstick and scent of her perfume further arousing him. He pulled his groin back from Michelle’s body and took her hand off his tented trousers and guided her fingers to his zipper.

This was a similar situation as with the vice cops and on some primeval level she was surprised and flattered that she could get a man so fiercely aroused.

Nicky impatiently tugged at her hand until she capitulated and slowly started to unzip his fly. The chafing sound of Nicky’s zipper opening sounded ominous in the cold quiet cabin; silent except for Nicky’s groans of pleasure and Michelle’s ragged breathing.

“Hot damn the bitch likes it Nicky!” Vinnie exclaimed.

Michelle’s fingers hesitantly explored the opening in Nicky’s flies and soon found sleek, hard flesh. She curled her fingers around Nicky’s long thick cock and felt him shudder against her. She began to stroke him inside his pants, in the futile hope that he would climax before he made her do anything more degrading.

Nicky broke their kiss and took Michelle by the shoulders and eased her away from him a little.

“Take it out; I want to see you take it out,” he whimpered, his lust evident.

Michelle’s painted fingernails plucked at Nicky’s belt.

“Please don’t make me do this,” she begged, pretending to be despondent.

“Take it out bitch! You know what to do you putta,” Nicky sneered.

Michelle opened the waistband of Nicky’s trousers and his pants fell down around his ankles. His cock sprang upright between them; the tip of his purple glans glistening with silvery pre-seminal fluid peeked from the hood of his foreskin. Nicky’s cock was enormous, at least ten inches long, pink and thick. His foreskin stretched around the bulbous glans. The dark turkey-skin of his scrotal hung down between his legs; a musky odour floated up from his crotch and invaded Michelle’s nostrils.

Michelle gasped but Nicky had no time for her theatrics; he took her hand and placed it on his manhood and watched as Michelle gently wrapped her fingers around it; her ruby-red fingernails contrasting with flesh of his shaft. She slowly eased her fingers down the shaft, pulling back the foreskin, and exposed Nicky’s glossy purple glans. The musky aroma intensified.

Nicky pulled Michelle back against him and pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her passionately. She resignedly stroked Nicky’s enormous phallus; it stuck out from his groin between their bodies, throbbing in her fingers.

Nicky relished the feathery feel of her fingers loosely caressing his turgid member; it was about all he could stand without coming. Michelle didn’t realise it but she was prolonging her own torment. If she simply gripped his penis and gave it a few hard strokes Nicky would be unable to control his orgasm.

He reached down and firmly disengaged Michelle’s fingers from around his shaft.

“I don’t wanna come yet honey,” he panted into her mouth and then pressed his lips against hers again.

Nicky pulled Michelle’s against him enjoying the feel of his cock against material of her skirt. He held her body against his with one hand and his other hand slid down her body and rested on her buttocks. Michelle’s gasp was muffled by Nicky’s savage kisses, his lips grinding against hers and his tongue invading her mouth.

Nicky roughly fondled Michelle’s buttocks and the material of her skirt slid effortlessly across her plump rear, her skirt slithering against her satin panties.

Vinnie had taken out his penis and was slowly improving his erection as it stood out proudly from the flies of his suit pants.

Nicky’s erection was at full tumescence too as he humped up against the front of Michelle’s skirt and squeezed her buttocks through the layers of satin.

He slowly started to lift her skirt up. Michelle tensed but forced herself not to resist when Nicky lifted her skirt up around her waist.

Michelle stood on her tiptoes, raised up on her high-heels, leaning slightly forward, her arms around the large solid man, she hesitantly returned his kisses; her skirt rucked up around her waist. Nicky caressed her tight pantied buttocks.

Nicky’s cock was rubbing against the front of Michelle’s satin panties sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down and took Michelle’s hand and guided it to his rock-hard member.

“Slowly,” he groaned into Michelle’s mouth.

She understood what he meant and took the hard pulsing flesh in her hand and softly squeezed it until she felt Nicky buck against her; she ever so slowly began to masturbate him. She was surprised by the girth of his member and the by heat radiating from it as it pulsed in her hand; it was at least as big as Frankie’s. She masturbated him with long slow strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. Nicky moved his groin back and forth in time with her strokes, fucking her hand.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Nicky walked Michelle backwards until she felt the edge of the table against her legs. He pushed her down so that she knelt in front of him, her hand still stroking his enormous member. Michelle knew what he wanted; she knelt on the filthy carpet awaiting her fate.

Nicky removed Michelle’s fingers from around his cock; it stood out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircled the meaty shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glossy purple glans and dripped down into her lap, soaking into the gauzy material of her skirt.

Nicky put out a hand and pulled Michelle’s face towards his erection and thrust his hips forward until his glans touched her lipsticked lips. Michelle tentatively flicked out the tip of her tongue breaking the string of pre-seminal fluid that hung from Nicky’s cock.

Nicky gasped as Michelle began to slowly lick his cock. She worked her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistened with her saliva and then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate fraenulum where his glans joined the shaft of his penis. Nicky watched the attractive transvestite attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stood this for a minute or two but then became impatient and pushed his cock against her lips signalling his need.

Michelle understood and resignedly took a deep breath and opened her mouth as far as she could, and allowed Nicky’s massive penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrated on her breathing as about six inches of his penis slid into her mouth and then she began to gag.

Nicky eased himself out of her mouth a little until she had her gag reflex under control and then he began to leisurely fuck her face. Michelle submitted and stretched her lips around his shaft and slavered at his glands with her tongue; her aim was to induce Nicky’s orgasm as soon as possible and get the ordeal over with.

Nicky was close to coming but he didn’t want to orgasm just yet. He pulled his cock from Michelle’s mouth with audible plop and it wobbled menacingly in front of her eyes.

“You better get over here Vinnie if you want some of this!” Nicky said to his partner.

Vinnie’s long thin cock was sticking proudly out the front of pants; the sleek shaft and glans glistening from the saliva he had used to lubricate it whilst masturbating, watching Michelle fellate Nicky.

“I’m coming over now for my piece of the puttana,” Vinnie said.

Vinnie put his strong hands under Michelle’s armpits and lifted her to her feet. He pushed his face onto hers and began to kiss her passionately.

Michelle, dazed and degraded, allowed her survival instincts to kick in and she responded in kind, kissing Vinnie and suckling his tongue.

Nicky moved behind Michelle, and hitched her skirt up around her waist, and admired the view: Michelle’s buxom buttocks clad in the white satin panties, her legs encased in diaphanous nylon and feet shod in the sexy cork pumps. He stroked her buttocks through her panties.

Nicky pushed Michelle’s knees apart so that that he could position himself between her legs with his immense cock resting on her panty-clad buttocks. He lifted the panty material away from her crotch and slid his cock inside so that it rested in the crease of her buttocks and slowly rocked back and forth, dry-humping her.

Michelle felt Nicky’s huge penis rubbing against her rear and realised that soon Nicky would no longer be happy to dry-hump her and would try to penetrate her. The thought of that monstrous cock invading her unlubricated rear passage was horrifying and she made one last attempt to induce his orgasm. She pushed her backside out and began to pump back and forth in time with Nicky’s thrusts.

Vinnie felt Michelle’s movements and broke their kiss so that he could see what she was doing.

“Jesus this tranny putta is hot for it!” Vinnie said and pushed down on Michelle’s shoulders, forcing her down so her face was level with his crotch.

Vinnie pushed forward and Michelle had no choice but to open her mouth and allow his cock to slide into her mouth.

Vinnie was careful not make Michelle choke or gag; he could feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. So long as she capitulated, he didn’t want her to choke and try to spit him out. He was happy that this piece of ass was sucking on his hard cock and didn’t want to spoil the sensations he was receiving from her attentions. He humped Michelle’s face slowly back and forth allowing his climax to slowly build.

Michelle’s movements were contributing to Nicky’s pleasure as he enjoyed the feel of her soft satin and nylon encased buttocks pushing back and forth along the underside of his member but knew that he couldn’t keep this up for much longer. He guessed that Michelle was trying to get him to ejaculate before he could fuck her but he had other plans.

Nicky quickly pulled his cock out from between her buttocks and spat into his hands; he lubricated his cock with the spittle. He lifted the gusset of Michelle’s panties away from her buttocks and ripped open her pantyhose. He positioned the head of his penis against her puckering anal bud and pushed hard.

Despite the lubrication Michelle screamed as her sphincter and the walls of her anus stretched to accommodate the huge phallus invading her back passage. When Nicky had the full eight inches of his cock buried inside Michelle he stopped pushing and his hands gripped her bucking hips as she tried to expel his penis.

“Keep still bitch; relax!” he ordered and slapped Michelle on the buttocks.

Through the searing pain Michelle knew that Nicky was right. The only way she would be able to accommodate the huge organ inside her without excruciating pain would be to relax her rectal muscles. She concentrated on doing just that.

Nicky felt the Michelle’s anus slowly relax. He pulled his cock out of her until just his glans remained inside her sphincter; he dribbled more spit onto his cock and then slowly began to fuck her.

Michelle felt Nicky withdraw, and then slowly fill her again; this time the passage of his member eased by the lubrication provided by his spit. Her back passage still burned and ached as Nicky fucked her but at least the pain was tolerable.

Nicky grasped the sides of Michelle’s panties and began to ride her, his cock slamming in and out of her tight ass. Nicky got into a steady rhythm pounding in and out of Michelle’s back passage and Michelle progressed through feelings of intense pain and numbness; until miraculously; a feeling of fullness that was not unpleasant combined with small waves of pleasure emitted from a source just inside her anus.

Nicky’s penis was stimulating her prostate; his shaft was also stimulating the sensitive nerves of her sphincter. Surprisingly she felt her own cock thicken in the front of her satin panties.

Nicky pulled at the waistband of Michelle’s panties as he rode her, thrusting back and forth against her, he was unintentionally stimulating her. Her panty crotch rubbed back and forth across her penis and Michelle let out an animal groan from deep within her throat.

Vinnie watched his accomplice fuck this sexy travisto and realised that he wouldn’t be able to hold back his orgasm much longer as he watched the bitch not only let his colleague fuck her; she was enjoying it.

Vinnie lifted Michelle’s face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfed it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He would be coming soon he realised as he began to fuck her face.

The two mobsters and transvestite got into sync; their thrusts orchestrated with Nicky pounding himself in and out of Michelle’s soft sexy buttocks and Vinnie plunging his cock in and out Michelle’s red lipsticked lips. Michelle rocked back and forth in time with their thrusts, she couldn’t deny that she was enjoying being spit-roasted as her own cock pulsed inside her panties and rings of pleasure radiated out from her back passage.

Nicky pulled Michelle’s buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of his cock deep inside her. Michelle pushed back against him as she felt his hot ejaculate fill her rectum. At the same time Vinnie groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth flooding it with musky semen that she swallowed and savoured.

Some of Vinnie’s spend dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Nicky’s issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her pantyhose. Michelle’s own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; flooding her panties with hot seed.

Michelle moaned around Vinnie’s phallus as he ejaculated the last of his issue in her mouth; Nicky and Vinnie both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the transvestite whore impaled between them. Nicky could feel Michelle’s anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Vinnie felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Vinnie recovered first and pulled his cock out Michelle’s mouth and rubbed it over her face in one last gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mixed with Michelle’s makeup, her face now a mess of lipstick rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of semen was drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture was not lost on Michelle even as she greedily lapped at the slowly deflating member.

Vinnie pulled himself away from Michelle and began to pull up his pants.

“You are a real putta. You pretend you don’t like it; but you are really just a whore!” he laughed as he zipped his fly.

Nicky pulled his cock from Michelle’s anus with an audible plop. His semen ran in a rivulet from Michelle’s anus down her thigh and soaked in the nylon of her tattered pantyhose. Nicky wiped his cock on her panties and then pushed Michelle facedown on the floor.

Vinnie was dressed and anxious to leave. It was dark now and the temperature had dropped significantly.

“Let’s get outta this shithole Nicky; I’m freezing my ass off now I finished with the femminielli puttana,” Vinnie hopped up and down on the balls of his feet trying to keep warm.

Nicky adjusted his clothing and put the pistol next to Michelle’s face. She was huddled on the floor shivering, rearranging her tattered panties and hose.

“Shall I put one in her,” Nicky waved the pistol menacingly.

“We already both put one in her,” Vinnie laughed.

“Nah! Leave her to freeze. When Frankie finds her frozen solid with your load hanging outta her stronza like a Popsicle he’s gonna be even more pissed off than when we rob him,” Vinnie turned to leave.

Nicky threw Michelle’s bolero jacket over her.

“Sorry honey but this is it for you,” Nicky turned and began to walk away from her.

Michelle huddled on the filthy floor, already shivering uncontrollably knowing that she was done for. She had hoped that by giving the mobsters the information they wanted and by letting them fuck her they might have shown her mercy.

She had one last card to play.

She scrambled to her feet and ran to the door pulling on her jacket; Nicky and Vinnie were about to get into the LTD.

“I know the combination!” she yelled across the snow-strewn wasteland.

Nicky and Vinnie looked at each other across the roof of the car and then turned to Michelle.

“What the fuck?” Vinnie looked quizzically at Nicky.

“The safe! I know the combination to the safe,” Michelle called out.

“You’re bullshitting. You’d say anything to save your ass,” Nicky yelled back.

“Who do you think puts the takings in the safe every night you dummy!” Michelle yelled back; her arms wrapped around her as she shook with cold.

The mobsters looked at each other again.

“Take me back to New York and I’ll give you the combination to the safe. If I’m lying you can always whack me later,” Michelle tried to sound as confident as possible.

“Why don’t I just stick this pistol up your culo and make you tell me now,” Nicky called back at her.

“But you wouldn’t have me working for you inside then. Someone to turn off the alarm, someone to let you in and open the safe,” Michelle played all her cards.

The guys thought about it for a second or two.

“Go get the cooze Nicky. If what she says is right then this job just got a shitload easier,” Vinnie said.

“And if it ain't?” Nicky asked.

“Then it’s the East River for her,” Vinnie shrugged his shoulders.

Nicky’s feet crunched in the snow as he went back to hut and helped Michelle to the LTD. Vinnie turned up the heater as they began the drive back.

“Ok start talking bitch. Tell us again how you gonna make this easy for us and why?” Vinnie lit a cigarette and drove the car.

Michelle made her pitch effectively handing Vinnie and Nicky a perfect crime and as a consequence setting up an internal gang war inside the Bonanno Family.

The car had warmed up considerably and Michelle took off her jacket and smoked a cigarette. She smoothed her cum-stained skirt down her tattered pantyhose-clad legs and put out her cigarette as scrambled for makeup in her purse.

Nicky watched her in mirror on his visor. The tranny cooze was sexy despite the mess she was in. He watched her carefully apply her lipstick to those luscious lips. He started to climb between the front seats into the back of the large limousine.

“Where the fuck are you going?” Vinnie asked.

“I'm going to get my bricole sucked. When I’m finished pullover and I’ll drive while you fuck her. It’s two hours back to the city so we might as well entertain ourselves,” Nicky said.

Vinnie just chuckled and concentrated on driving; he glanced up in the rear view mirror and saw Michelle seemed more than happy to blow his friend. He adjusted the growing erection in his pants and looked forward to putting it between the tranny cooze’s asscheeks.

Nicky climbed onto the big bench seat in the back of the LTD. He wasted no time in pulling down his pants and exposing his penis.

Michelle resigned herself to having to perform sexually again for the men.

Nicky pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He pulled Michelle down on the seat and lay on top of her

“Nicky I’m not sure I’m up it for it so soon…Oh my!” Michelle's refutation suddenly changed to acceptance as she felt the hot sleek skin of his member brush against her nyloned thigh.

“Mmm,” she moaned and reached down inquisitively to touch it.

It felt warm and smooth and the tip was slippery with precum. She gripped it gently and she smiled when she felt Nicky shudder with pleasure. She rubbed it against her thigh as Nicky began to thrust against her. Her own penis was erect and she could feel her panties becoming wet again.

Nicky pulled Michelle closer and she opened her legs a little wider and began to thrust his cock against her satin panties.

They both moaned.

Michelle let Nicky hump away at her panty crotch; she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock against her body and their kissers were passionate and delightful. The carnality and sensuousness was very erotic knowing that Vinnie in the front of the car could see everything they were doing.

“Mm. This is wonderful Nicky but isn’t there something you came back here for?” Michelle smiled up at him.

Nicky was momentarily disappointed when Michelle extracted herself from beneath him but his disappointment turned to joy when she dropped to her knees.

Michelle was at eye level with Nicky’s erect penis. She took the phallus in her hand and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure from Nicky and the sensation of it pulsing in her hand and a globule of clear precum extruding from the eye.

Michelle tentatively licked at the droplet; it tasted sweet and a little salty. She licked at the fraenulum underneath the head of Nicky’s cock and his penis quivered again and another droplet of pre-ejaculate appeared. She smiled and licked at the viscous fluid.

“Oh god Michelle that is so good!” Nicky moaned and placed his hands lightly on her head.

As Nicky gently pushed on her head Michelle opened wide and swallowed Nicky’s turgid member and then clamped her lips on the base of his cock and began to suck. She slavered at the shaft and glans of Nicky’s cock as she moved her mouth up and down on it.

She felt very controlling and highly aroused. She was tempted to slide a hand inside her panties and stroke herself but she didn’t think the guys would appreciate her doing so. Michelle used one hand to gently massage Nicky’s scrotum while the other grasped the base of his penis as she sucked it.

Nicky’s was trembling and his moans were getting louder and Michelle smiled around his cock. She had turned the tables! She had the power over him. She was the one who decided whether or not he orgasmed or whether she just teased him. It was exhilarating, empowering and sexually exciting.

Michelle lightly clasped Nicky’s scrotum and caressed his testes and squeezed the base of his penis with her other hand and worked her mouth up and down his huge cock faster and faster sucking his throbbing shaft and using her tongue on his glans.

She was rewarded with a mouthful of creamy semen. She sucked and slavered at the throbbing member, draining Nicky of his seed and swallowing the glutinous spend as he ejaculated into her mouth.

When Michelle had depleted Nicky of his load she took his penis out of her mouth and was satisfied to see one last small gobbet sperm dripped from the eye as she squeezed it and she licked it up and swallowed it with relish.

Michelle looked up and saw that that Nicky was looking down at her pretty face with affection as opposed to the disdain and contempt that he had shown her not that long ago.

Vinnie was hot for it, having watched Michelle fellate Nicky with gusto.

He pulled over and scrambled into the back while Nicky took over the driving duties.

He wasted no time and pulled Michelle onto her knees on the back seat and lifted her skirt. He opened his flies and freed his hard cock then he rolled Michelle’s pantyhose and panties down her thighs and stroked her buttocks. Michelle wriggled her ass to further entice and arouse him.

Michelle felt Vinnie gently rub the tip of his finger against her sphincter and she tensed up.

“Oh you don’t want to do that, doll,” Vinnie chuckled.

He spat in his hand to lubricate his finger. He took his time working his finger around her anal bud until he felt Michelle relax. Michelle couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation of the finger slowly circling and pressing against her sphincter; it felt so good.

Vinnie was gentle and worked the finger very slowly inside Michelle's anus ensuring it remained well lubricated. He searched for and found her prostate and Michelle gasped as he pressed his fingertip against the sensitive gland and slowly massaged it.

“Oh god!” Michelle groaned and felt her cock begin to leak precum.

Vinnie massaged Michelle's prostate until she began to wriggle her bottom in appreciation and then he slid a second finger inside her and Michelle gasped and wriggled harder against his hand.

“Oh wow that feels so good!” she gasped.

Little waves of ecstasy emanated from the spot that Vinnie was massaging and her cock was getting harder and dribbling pre-seminal fluid. She couldn’t help herself and she reached under her skirt and began to stroke her erection and relax her sphincter and allowing Vinnie to pleasure her with his fingers.

Vinnie took his fingers out of Michelle's anus and spat into his hand and greased his manhood.

Vinnie slowly pulled Michelle back onto his stiff rampant cock until his glans nestled against her sphincter. He guided his cock into her tight crevice. Michelle bit her lip as Vinnie’s cock forced its way past the tight bud of her sphincter.

Some of Nicky’s semen was still inside her and it added to the lubrication and Michelle forced herself to relax and wriggled her backside until Vinnie’s cock began to feel comfortable inside her. She still felt immensely full, but she no longer felt the pain she had experienced when he first entered her.

Vinnie smiled as Michelle relaxed her internal muscles and allowed her anus to accommodate his swollen penis. He thrust forward and back slowly at first and then he began to slowly plunge his cock in and out of Michelle’s anus. Michelle raised her buttocks and gripped the car seat as Vinnie began to fuck her.

Vinnie fucked Michelle with long slow strokes, Vinnie’s spit and Nicky’s semen lubricated Michelle’s back passage and helped her to relax her internal muscles. Michelle got into the rhythm with Vinnie and now that the pain had gone she felt quite comfortable as Vinnie slowly fucked her.

Michelle adjusted her position slightly so that Vinnie’s glans massaged her prostate as he drove his cock slowly in and out. She matched the pace of his thrusts and rocked back and forth on her knees in time with Vinnie as he fucked her.

Michelle could no longer pretend to herself that she was not taking pleasure from the sex; she liked it very much.

Vinnie began to quicken the pace and Michelle matched him thrust for thrust. His crotch made loud slapping sounds as he slammed against her thighs and buttocks, Michelle fucked him back, timing her thrusts to meet his.

“Mmm I’m coming in you; you tranny putta!” Vinnie groaned.

Michelle felt her back passage flood as Vinnie ejaculated inside her. Michelle could feel the hot sperm filling her as Vinnie’s cock convulsed. She felt a little ashamed that she felt so much pleasure; she been used and abused by both of these men but she was now a wanton whore, enjoying sucking cock and being fucked by them.

Michelle pushed her buttocks back into Vinnie’s crotch, her anus milking him of his seed. Warm semen dripped from her back passage as Vinnie’s glans pressed against her prostate in the final throes of ejaculation.

Michelle felt her own penis convulse as undulations of extreme pleasure emanated from her anus. She ejaculated and spent her seed, the delectation and gratification so intense that her knees buckled and Vinnie had to hold her up as the last of the milky load from her throbbing cock dribbled onto the back seat.

Michelle cleaned up the mess she had made on the seat and dabbed at her buttocks with a handkerchief and then she adjusted her clothing as best she could. The car reeked of sex. Vinnie got dressed and had Nicky pull over and he joined him in the front seat.

They smoked and went over the finer points of the robbery they were going to commit until the car pulled up outside the discrete entrance at the side of the building where she lived above the Gentlemen’s Club.

“We’ll be seeing you soon honey,” Vinnie said to Michelle as she alighted from the big car.

Michelle scampered up the stairs without being seen and tore off her ripped and tattered underwear and semen stained clothing and took a long hot shower. She brushed her teeth and gargled with mouthwash, fixed her makeup and hair and slipped into clean underwear. She dressed in a silk robe, poured bourbon, lit a cigarette and lay down on the couch and contemplated what she had done.

A wicked smile crossed her lips.

To be continued

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Hot

I'm not sure why they would trust her enough to let her go. Were they that stupid?

Inside Job

Michele Nylons's picture

Inside job with Michele deactivating the alarms, letting them in, and opening the safe; besides, maybe they get a little more poontang while they rob the place...
Michele
Head Office Jun 18 resized.jpg
This be me, a recent pic

bannerfans_20267282_1.jpg

Looks like Michelle has the

Looks like Michelle has the Goombas thinkiung with their small heads, I smell a triple cross coming.

Just A Phone Call

joannebarbarella's picture

And the two hoodlums are toast.