Complete the Look Part 4

Printer-friendly version

When they arrived at the park, they walked over to a gazebo to wait for Alyssa’s friends. 10 or so minutes later, they arrived.

“Hi Chris, Hi Adam, Hi Alice. You remember my sister Erica, right?”

“Yeah,” they said. Adam looked really uncomfortable. They all talked for some time before splitting up into seperate conversations. Erica was left alone with Adam. After talking for a while something weird began to happen.

“You look really nice in that outfit,” he said.

“Thanks,” Erica responded. “Omg is he hitting on me?” she thought. She texted Alyssa a they made small talk and Adam kept subtly hitting on her. “What do I do?” She texted. A minute later her sister responded.

“Just go along with it, you are straight and he’s really hot.”

“Uhh okay.” Erica did kind of like Adam, but she wasn’t sure if it was in that way.

“Want to go on a walk?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said, playing along. They began walking when Adam tried to hold her hand. She let him, in fact, she really liked it. They stopped in a different gazebo. Adam turned to her.

“Hey, I really like you. Do you want to go get lunch sometime?”

...

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Longer vs. Shorter

Do you prefer longer or shorter chapters?

Longer is better

Samantha Heart's picture

With longer chapters you can put more into the plot of the story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.