To the Matt Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Things return to normal for Taylor, well as normal as can be for her. The family returns to Florida and start the next chapter in the lives of the southern branch of the Turner family. Taylor starts the next phase of her job and meets the GCW women head-on as she takes control while giving the ladies what they wanted but were denied for years.

Antique-Dividers-4.png

The meeting was in two days, allowing Taylor time to relax before then. She went to the office and had to endure more complaining emails from the writers over her ignoring their attempts to insert swerves and storylines that weren't needed and added little to the broadcasts while forcing matches that made no sense and took up too much time during the Monday Night Wars broadcast. When she pointed that out the writers showed their true reasons for forcing their views by trashing the women ass not being able to do anything more than look pretty and make the guys horny.

Stacy had to calm her but Taylor happily told the offending writers "next week they have the entire show to themselves. You will have no part of it. Submit what you have as you are fired. You stepped over the line once too often, this isn't the first time that you sexually harassed the women with your vile language and my ex-husband can't intervene on your behalf anymore. You're fired."

They tried to claim that she couldn't do that and Taylor had no right to tell them what to do let alone kill their ideas without even trying to read them, but Stacy smirked and shot back an authoritative "actually, she does. As the VP in charge of the wrestling entertainment division, it's her job to hire and fire you at will. She has a point in getting rid of you, we don't accept sexism especially from a bunch of idiots who can't get sex with a woman without paying her. By the way, your expense reports from your last trip are in and you owe the company for your little 'entertainment' expenses. We aren't paying for your hookers and you will repay every penny charged for them. Those weren't 'research' either, so pay up."

Vince didn't say a word while Percy had to fight his laughter as the men wet their pants in fear as she had just handed them bills for $50,000 each accrued over the past eight years. The four were led out by security and their company-owned laptops seized while Stacy called IT to ensure that none of their emails were deleted nor were any files transferred. It was a tense situation, which Vince enjoyed greatly as his daughter asserted control over the company while Taylor showed that she was the new head of the writing and producing arms of the GCW.

Percy left after the fun ended, telling Vince that John Finn was expecting him and he'd ensure that he got the rights to John's life story before another studio came calling. Vince just grinned and shot back a happy "he knows and has the paperwork ready to go. I talked with him before about it and he's happy to have Francesca Herman helping with it out west while he has his niece do the initial writing back east. She has been itching to tell their story for a while, she just never had the motivation to do so."

Taylor relaxed for the rest of the day while Vince handled other business matters and Stacy dealt with upcoming publicity activities. Taylor simply read through the next Monday Night Wars script and did the usual critiquing while grinning at the funny things that were being added while nodding at the new feuds developing both short-term and long-term. She felt jealous that she couldn't be out there, but it was all for the best as she contributed more in one day at the office than she could in a month in-ring.

The two ensured that their plans were kept under strict lock and key and had the legal team invoke gag orders on the fired writers so they didn't blab to the dirtsheets what they had planned for that night. It was going to lead to a lot of speculation but it was worth it in their eyes as the ladies were some of the best performers and with them giving their all in the ring they could get viewers who wanted to see the action without a lot of the talking that comes with the guys and their feuds. It may be a huge part of the wrestling business, but that night it would be just a small portion as all of the women were in action.

A mass email was sent to the women of the GCW and NEW to have them report to either the Orlando NEW facility or to their New Jersey office the next day. It was met with questions from the ladies but it was quelled as they were concerned that multiple wrestlers were either going to be released or fired. They were trusted to keep the meeting a secret but they were known to be discrete when it came to their jobs, it wasn't worth giving up their careers for leaking a quickly forgotten scoop to the media.

Percy called that afternoon to tell them that John Finn had signed the development deal with GCW to be the studio that produced and released his life story. He had strict requirements that would be sure to cause headaches for the casting people, especially when it came to casting his beloved daughter Jaimie. He didn't mind anyone playing him so long as that person had a clean arrest record and had no history of doing drugs nor having any alcohol-related arrests.

Taylor had gotten the go-ahead to be involved in it should she feel like it as she was one of the few that he trusted to ensure that the movie was made right. There weren't many parts that she could play as a stunt performer, but he trusted her to do well in the role. Stacy hid her smile, the man wanted her to be a guiding force for the actors as she could understand the character "John" at a younger age especially as she was just like him from when he was growing up right until the bulk of the story took place; and at 31/32 during the first story he was her current age.

The next day, the GCW ladies were en-route to New Jersey or Orlando, with Vince happily counting the number of women attending and smiling at who else was going to attend. Taylor had to hold him off from inviting half of the alumnae to the event, but it did give her ideas for a couple of fun things to do during the event that the ladies might like. Vince was in a state of shock while Stacy had to hide her laugh as Taylor blurted out "Vince Turner dunk tank, with the ladies having three throws apiece. They get to enjoy seeing you go underwater while teasing you about past matches."

Poor Vince had to agree to it, it would be something that would get the kids laughing and show that he was fully in favor of the night especially if he could get the ladies over. Taylor was smart and with the star power that night it was going to be a big hit with the fans. The matches themselves were some of the best they could put on, especially as they were fast and furious and with stipulations that the ladies had begged to have for a while but were ignored due to the sexism by the writing staff.

At the mansion, Taylor had a lot of time to kill as she didn't have anything more to do thanks to being ahead of things. The boys greeted her with hugs and smiles, with Ollie and Chase rolling their eyes at the two trying to show off. Taylor just grinned and told them to clean up their mess or else, getting the two to run off and finish what they were supposed to be doing while Ollie and Chase complained that they were getting lazy now that she was back.

She smiled at the two and told them "they knew what they were doing, they are trying to test what they can get away with. It's no different than what you were doing before we got here, only without having justified anger. They will be punished for it, but won't do it again now that they know not to."

The two didn't push further, showing that they weren't the same boys they had been. She tussled their hair to show her pride in them, with the two accepting it without a fight. It was the best sign that they were finally over their father's influence, they were slowly accepting Taylor's affection towards them and actually liked having her give them positive attention.

Davis and Vinny weren't happy to clean their mess but finished it to the maid's satisfaction with the two trying to look upset at Taylor but knowing that they had done wrong. Ollie and Chase saw just what she had meant, she told the two younger boys "no TV tonight, bed early. You know the rules about cleaning up after yourselves. Your great-grandmother or her maid shouldn't have to do your work for you. They may pay someone to clean the rooms, but not to clean your messes."

The boys took their punishment as expected, looking sad but not complaining further. Ollie and Chase had to hide a smile as they saw what Taylor meant, with Taylor telling the boys "you've served your punishment long enough. You should come with us to headquarters tomorrow to listen to the plans for next week. You have some ladies who could use an apology, they'd appreciate it now that you have started to show that you are a Turner in more than just name."

Dinner was quiet as the four boys thought about their individual punishments, with the elder two being almost pensive. Stacy asked about them, getting Taylor to whisper "they are thinking about what they are going to say to the ladies tomorrow. I told them that they need to apologize to them for what they were caught doing in the locker room and hope that they forgive them."

Stacy smiled at the boys showing maturity for the first time in a long time. She didn't have to ask them to know that Taylor, Betty, and the boys had been a positive influence on Chase and Ollie, especially in how they were acting toward their grandmother and herself. She hugged and kissed them goodnight, telling them that she was proud of them for being so mature now which only led to Chase hugging her back and fighting tears as the dam burst and he couldn't hold his emotions in any longer.

Ollie held himself together but hugged Stacy tight before shutting the door to cry to himself in private. Despite trying to hide his emotions, her little boy was still her shadow who acted like his mother in far too many ways while his brother acted like his uncle had at the same age. She sighed and told all of that to Taylor and Betty when Ollie slunk away to his room, with both offering her warm looks that only a mother could know- that of a mother truly knowing her children.

In the morning, the boys joined their grandfather in the limo for the long ride to the office while the ladies took the helicopter. They had a lot to set up before their meeting while Vince had only to show that he gave his full support for the show. The boys were quiet but Vince himself wasn't in any mood to talk especially as he would be the butt of the ladies' jokes when his role was announced.

Vince tried to keep to himself but finally asked the boys what they thought about their cousin. Ollie tried to dodge the question while Chase looked away in shame at knowing she was more of a man than their father ever was especially in how she treated them. He didn't need an answer, the fact that the two couldn't come up with a quick answer that insulted her was enough for him to see that they changed how they view her despite being conditioned to hate her simply on principle.

He smiled at that, then told the boys "the measure of a man is what he does for his family, friends, and himself when trouble occurs. You are more of a man than your father ever was. You were horrible to your cousin at first but when you were told the truth you stopped to think for yourself and saw what is really going on. Your cousin loved you despite your hatred, you let her talk with you and show you that you were wrong and you let her get you to think for yourselves. Your father wouldn't do that, we tried to do that but he wouldn't listen to anyone but those who agreed with him."

He smiled brightly as he added "you defended your cousin from your father when you visited him in jail last week. Don't say that it isn't true because your mother told me so after you returned. He was vicious in how he spoke to you, but you defended your cousin without a second thought and tore him to pieces to the point that he has to watch himself because he dared to threaten to hurt his own children. He is still blaming all of his problems on your cousin and you called him on it. You brought up the worst things he did against your mother and stabbed him right where it hurts: his pride. You called him on it and showed him that you are choosing your family over him. You showed that you aren't two drones who did as he commanded, you are men who have minds of your own and who are not the kind of people who will accept abuse from anyone. You are real men, he's just an overgrown child. You take after your mother and uncles, you are Turners by blood and by actions."

The two just sat back and looked out the window, Vince made his point and it sunk into them. He knew that they would be feeling bad over recalling the incident but the context mattered. They needed to hear that they weren't their father and just how much impact that had on their father.

The drive took a while but the boys were busy contemplating what they'd say to the women whom they had wronged by trying to sneak peaks at and masturbating to. They did like how beautiful the women are, but they were now seeing how strong and powerful they really are as they watched the GCW on their home theater system with their grandmother and Betty. It was weird actually noticing how fast and agile the women were, but they could run circles around the men and do things that only one other person had been able to do and she wasn't actually a man anymore in their eyes.

The long drive was done on purpose, with the boys doing exactly as Vince wanted as they thought and tried to come up with the right words to show that they were genuinely remorseful for what they had done to the women. If they hadn't been forced to do so he would have applauded their maturity, but it was best to let them know that they were doing what was right after they had apologized. He did give them credit for making the attempt, it was more than they'd have done just a month before.

At the office, the boys were eager to get a move on but were ushered into Vince's private suite to cool their heels until the time was right. They simply watched a movie and drank sodas, not thinking about anything and relaxing while realizing that they weren't doing any schoolwork that day. Their mother was so busy with the big meeting that they weren't forced to do more work, with their grandmother not even trying to say something to her about it due to Stacy's focus being entirely elsewhere.

Over in the main conference room several floors below, Stacy addressed the assembled crowd of 36 female wrestlers all either wearing casual clothes or in workout gear. Among them were those injured and the newly hired NEW recruits or veterans. Stacy grinned as she saw their faces, both in person and via their teleconference link to their Orlando facility.

She finally addressed them, telling them warmly "this upcoming Monday night we are about to do the unthinkable: hold a women's only night. All of you will be there participating, with only those injured and on leave not joining the action. As part of the night, we will hold a battle royal as well as several extreme rules matches. You wanted them, well now you ladies got them."

She let them applaud and cheer, with their faces showing the enthusiasm that she had hoped for. She then explained further "I'm not the one who needs to be thanked for this. This is all the work of our new VP of content, Taylor Turner. She has been listening to what you had wanted to do for years and asked to do this for you. Some of you might not accept who she is, but she is my niece and has been the glue that has held together our company since she was a teenager and who many of you owe your jobs to through her own requests that you be hired or through training you directly or alongside you."

Taylor entered and didn't waste time, laying out the matches and who would be involved. The fact that there were going to be some old feuds dug up and worked into the matches made the elders among the women smile, especially in regards to the dunk tank. Vince being Vince, it was a great opportunity to use him as a prop and give him his just desserts for years of ignoring them even if he wasn't at fault.

Vince led the boys in and had Taylor tell them "you owe these ladies something." They looked down in shame both said meek "we're sorry for doing lewd things while trying to peek at you naked. We promise to not do that again under penalty of mom and grandpa banning us from all events. We now know that you aren't sex objects and are regular people who deserve respect not being leered at."

The ladies didn't say anything and watched them walk off in shame, then burst into laughter as Stacy and Taylor both told them "they meant every word of it." Taylor added "they got a hard dose of reality and are repentant. They won't go anywhere near the locker room nor will they try that stunt again."

The meeting broke and saw the groups heading home while several stayed to talk with Taylor. She was prepared for them and saw the looks of concern and curiosity on their faces. She had them sit and talk as others would pepper them with questions that they didn't have the fortitude to ask themselves.

She told them to ask away and got the usual battery of questions followed by some that made her want to laugh while others made her shake her head in shame. They were innocent curiosities but were from a group who should have been above childish thinking. It wasn't too bad, but she had to frame her answer to show that she wasn't upset by some of the questions being juvenile or annoying.

She steeled herself then answered "I'm only on hormones. It's only been three weeks since I came out to the world. I spent a week and a half in California then a couple of days down in Orlando with my family. Vince convinced me to go north to stay with him due to my house being ruined by people who broke in and trashed the place. My wife and kids are at Vince's estate probably running wild around the yard or swimming in the pool. My cousins are here because they needed to apologize to you all and see that they were more manly than their father in how they act."

She sighed then got down to the worst of it, telling them "no, I haven't had a full sex change. No, I have not had my testicles removed. No, my breasts aren't implants but I might have to get them if my own don't grow fast enough for my liking. I'm physically the same as I was before, except I'm now taking hormones as the first step to becoming the woman that I need to be. Yes, I will have the surgery, but not for a year. You don't just rush right to the hospital and have the surgery, it takes at least a year and a lot of talks with doctors about your life and your feelings. I have a good doctor who has known me since I was 13 which when I was first diagnosed as transgender. He kept me stable for years through the toughest times, be it high school abuse from my wrestling coach/gym teacher to my college wrestling issues to my struggles in medical school. He is firm in his beliefs that I'm not some delusional person and am the most stable transgender woman that he has met."

She allowed them time to process what she had just said. It was tough to accept but they took the news better than expected. The ladies finally left, with her friends Tanya, Anya, and Araña staying behind to talk with her alone. They were the closest to Taylor so would be the ones who all went to to get their take on Taylor the woman compared with Matt the man.

The trio hugged and kissed her, with them asking if she was really down the path to joining them. The ladies giggled as Taylor blushed, with Araña telling her warmly "you could do with some bigger boobs on you. A girl like you deserves some nice ones at your age."

The ladies agreed, with the duo accepting Taylor as she was and hardly telling the difference between how she was dressed as a man. She didn't change a thing about herself, she had the same look on her face and was acting like the person who showed them how to wrestle better than anyone had before. The trio simply saw their friend there, almost like she was always there but tried to be someone else.

Tanya vocalized it best, telling the concerned Taylor "you haven't changed at all. I swear you are better than you were before, all you did was put on different clothes but you are still the same as before. We have known you for two years, you haven't changed at all. Hell, you were a tomboy who finally got to be a princess after your ugly stepsisters got booted from home."

That caused Anya and Araña to laugh, especially as Taylor had a look of pure cuteness on her face. She was like Cinderella, only her prince was a princess named Betty and her ugly stepsister was an uncle named King. They shared a hug and left Taylor to think, smiling as they walked out to meet the others.

The ladies sat on their bus and asked what was really going on with Taylor. Araña spoke for all as she told all of them "she's just as she always was. All she did was change clothes, she's the same person who helped us with our moves and who substituted at our shows. She has been more of a woman than a few of you have been. She's a great mother to her sons, I've seen it myself at her house when she was training me to be her replacement. You might claim otherwise but I've seen some of your bodies and I know that you have no real breasts and larger clitorises than some of the guys have penises. You are more of a man than she ever was, and she's more of a woman than you will ever be."

She dared the few women who had problems with other women to say something. The GCW/NEW had the same problem with bigots that other companies had, even among the women. Those same women were also some of the slowest performers and who only kept their jobs due to being close to producers and getting them to give them better matches and title shots.

The week went by slowly for the Turners as the four boys worked hard on their schoolwork and got to the point of being ahead of where they needed to be. Betty spent more and more time by the pool as the baby was draining her energy each day. The boys asked why she was so tired, getting laughs from the ladies while Patty offered them a joking "it's part of being pregnant. Babies take a lot of energy to grow larger making their mothers need to sleep and eat more than normal. You two made your mother sleep most of the day, and if not for Taylor we would have struggled to get things on track each week."

The boys tried to help Betty whenever possible, honestly going out of their way with concern over her and making her pleased that they were happy to help relieve her of a lot of her chores. Davis and Vinny were kept busy by the duo, with the two going out of their way to play with the boys so Betty didn't have to do anything. They hadn't asked for anything since the visit to GCW headquarters making their mother see that they were changed, giving her a smile as she let them come along with them to see the women's night broadcast in person.

Being down in Orlando, the whole family could go to it. Betty was getting homesick and with the time passing and no new incidents at their former home, it was time to move back to Orlando to live back at their own home. When she approached Vince and Patty about it, they couldn't argue against it but asked that they move into the family's mansion instead of their old home. They were still in the same school district and not far from their parents, but the mansion also had security and was one place in the whole of Orlando that police would not think about refusing to respond to nor allow people to destroy.

The Simpsons, Blacks, and Turners would all gather together to enjoy the weekend together before the big event on Monday night. As they were flying south, they were told that Faye, Percy, and the three teens were joining them, with Sally getting to meet her future grandparents for the first time. Vince was told about her condition and had to hold off employing some large men to "have a talk" with both the Fairbanks and Pickford families, in his eyes she was family even if she wasn't blood so she deserved his protection even if it wasn't needed.

Ollie and Chase kept asking questions about Sally, with the two genuinely interested her and what was being done by their aunt and uncle to protect her from others. Listening to their questions caused the already proud Stacy to shed a tear at how much the two had grown in such a short time, thanks in large part to Betty and Taylor. The boys were being themselves and showed they were Turners at heart.

The flight was tiring for Betty with the boys sticking close. Vince grumbled about pregnancies much to her enjoyment. Patty happily told them he hates pregnancies thanks to her own issues which caused him to need to do a lot of things to keep her happy but was amazing with babies.

The west coast Turners were already at the mansion when the East Coast group arrived. The twins went for their grandparents while Sally held back, hoping that he didn't get upset at her being there. He went right to her once the twins broke their hugs, kissing her cheek and taking her by the hand inside.

The kids went to their rooms, with Taylor trying to bow out but having to go to her new room. Vinny and Davis were put in another room, this one being Chase and Ollie's former nursery that wasn't used much but fit their needs until they were old enough to need their own rooms. The two were happy to have smaller beds and Davis loved the kiddie furniture even if Vinny felt too old to use them.

In his office, Vince directed Sally to take a seat then asked how things had been for her since she was taken in by his son and daughter-in-law. She looked away in shame, but he asked if she was satisfied. She tried to frame her response but blurted out "they are the best parents that you could want. I love the way they treat us like adults even though they don't let us do much on our own anymore. We have to do our homework and clean but otherwise, they leave us alone."

He nodded, then asked about the twins and what was really going on with them. She blushed and told of boys being run off by Bart and Percy while girls were throwing themselves at Bart only to have Kate give them a strong scrutiny that left them unable to do anything more than walk off in shame over their trying to bed Bart so they could snag his fortune. She showed reverence for the twins, which Vince was able to see was her feeling for them even if she wouldn't admit it.

He finally dropped all pretext and hugged her, telling her affectionately "you had a rough go and are in the care of a man and woman who care about you. I know my son and I can see that he wants to protect you from everyone, even if it means making you his daughter. Which they have done, all they need is a hearing in front of a judge and you will be their daughter. You are only 16 but matured fast. They want to be the parents that you need, even if it means that they will be grandparents years before they wanted to become ones. I promise that you are part of our family, you wouldn't be here if you weren't."

She left the office in tears to seek out Percy, only to be met by Faye and Patty giving her hugs to calm her down. Percy mouthed to the twins "hormones" which they understood and left alone. The two ladies took Sally to her own room and explained that it was her room from now on, with Kate telling her that she was next to her and shared a bathroom so she wouldn't fear the guys seeing her body.

Ollie and Chase tried to stay away from Sally but seeing her caused them to react, making them excuse themselves before they accidentally did something to upset Sally. Kate rolled her eyes while telling the laughing Bart "you did the same thing at the same age, I remember you running off to your room when you saw her in a bikini for the first time." Sally looked at Bart who blushed, causing Faye and Patty to laugh at the teen's hidden feelings uncovered in an embarrassing way.

The Blacks and Simpsons arrived for dinner and were introduced to everyone, with Ginny and Jerome Black kissing their aunts then introducing themselves to the Turners. Ginny reacted oddly to seeing Chase, causing him to blush at her looks while trying to shy away from her. Her father Hank gave his sister a glare while her mother Lillian gasped in shock over Ginny having an instant crush on the older Chase.

Ollie and the three tweens were sent to rest for a bit while the adults talked, with Ollie told to keep an eye on his brother. He looked at the flustered Ginny and nodded, hoping that the two didn't do anything that would get them in trouble. She was too young for him, but it wouldn't stop her from trying to kiss him if given half a chance especially as a few girls had done that to them already.

Hank asked the assembled Turners what was going on because it was too sudden to have such a large gathering in Orlando. All eyes turned to Stacy who happily proclaimed "we are putting on a big show on Monday night. It's our first all-female show, none of our male wrestlers will participate. There will be a bunch of other things going on between the matches, like cameos and other fun."

He shook his head at the idea, asking firmly "how much did Taylor actually do? This is something that we talked about years ago when we were working on matches in high school." Taylor blushed and let out a solid "half of it. The other half was Stacy. Your idea for the battle royal was in the works already."

He groaned then asked, "let me guess, you used my joke about having them do a steel cage then the isolation chamber match?" Taylor smirked while Hank complained "it figures that you'd recall the few things that we were told would never happen. I swear sometimes you do that on purpose. Next, you are going to tell me that you are doing a dunk tank because I know that was something you loved."

Stacy burst into laughter then added, "that was my idea, I couldn't remember who joked about that but I guess you were just kidding then." Hank groaned at accidentally setting up the night without doing any of the actual work. He looked at Taylor and complained, "don't let them get hurt."

He sat down and firmly asked, "will you be watching from the Gorilla Position or will you be with the family in the suite?" Stacy and Vince both shot back "Gorilla" while Taylor added "it's best that I help while you do your job. It's going to be a big story, you don't need us distracting you from your job."

The families waited for the last member to come, Richard Black, who was running late thanks to having to do a lot of studying with his girlfriend Nora at her house. When he finally arrived and had her in tow the Blacks gave him an angry look especially as they saw the two had Nora's makeup smeared all over his face and neck. The two looked over at the Simpsons and Turners and apologized but had to endure Jerry and Carey Black shake their heads in disappointment at the two's make-out session.

The two didn't get the chance to say anything more as the group sat down to dinner, with Nora being put to work helping the rambunctious Davis while Richard had to serve everyone. Nora stole glances at Taylor as they ate, not trying to stare but finding it had to not notice her looking so "normal" while also being focused on things. She hadn't had a chance to interact with Taylor in the short time that Taylor had been in Orlando previously but was liking her so far.

The five elder teens spent time swimming while Ollie oversaw the three tweens in the game room as they played on the boys' game system. Ginny was all over Chase to the point that she rested her head on his shoulder as she swooned over the boy's play while her brother groaned at her crush. She didn't go past that but did let him know that she liked him causing him to blush as she gave him a smile.

The teens swam and enjoyed the fading evening, with Richard and Nora showing that they were closer than just boyfriend/girlfriend and on the verge of being engaged. Nora asked about Sally and was told her story followed by Sally receiving sympathetic nods from Nora while Richard had to calm himself. Nora grinned and happily told the trio "he's just like his sister at times. Betty's so amazing to Taylor."

The whole family spent hours enjoying the talking and enjoying family fun, with Davis and Vinny going to bed without a fight and causing the older Ollie and Chase to get them to put them down while Jerome and Ginny were trying their hardest to not say anything about their cousins taking a liking to the two older boys. Ginny had to fight her urges as she saw Chase being so manly and doing it without a fight, causing her father to mumble about her getting too mature for her young age causing laughs from the others while her mother smile at her daughter being so much like herself.

The rest of the weekend went fast as the family enjoyed time together. Chase and Ollie spent time with Jerome's friends with Chase having to fight off Ginny's affection much to their brothers' delight. Sally, Bart, and Kate joined Nora and Richard for some time with their friends, with the two having to hold off their friends from asking about Sally's pregnancy especially as they felt so sorry for her.

The adults simply relaxed, with Faye and Percy telling Vince about things out west while Wally and Nancy Simpson kept quiet and listened politely. Neither felt that they had a right to talk about things that they didn't know about nor were involved in, even though they were not being excluded from things. It took all of Vince's self-control to tell Wally to speak when he knew Wally had a point to make, but he kept quiet out of respect- just as he would have done himself.

Taylor and Betty went with Carey and Jerry to get their belongings from their old house, with the two a bundle of nerves as they entered and saw how little had been touched since they went to New Jersey. It was sad to see broken pictures and some of their possessions scattered along the floor but there was not much more damage than they had seen and none of the boys' things had been harmed. Taylor was the target, destroying the boys' rooms would have been a step too far even for a group of hateful bigots.

They grabbed everything that they could, spending all day Saturday and Sunday packing boxes. It was a tough scene for all, especially as they uncovered forgotten pictures and baby clothes that had been kept by them just in case they might be needed. It was too soon to know the baby's gender, but with them being yellow and green it wasn't going to be donated thanks to Vinny picking them out for Davis and still being useful for their new baby.

The boys were kept away from everything but seeing boxes and their toys coming into the mansion led them to rush to their parents and ask if they were staying there for good. The two couldn't lie and told the truth, with the boys understanding the need to move away. They wouldn't admit it to their mothers but they loved their new house especially the ring in the exercise room, it was fun playing in it and the two loved watching their mother jump and slam the practice dummies when she worked out.

The teens helped settle the boys into their room before heading out for a night on the town with Nora and Richard ensuring that they didn't do anything too wild or let anyone harass them because Sally was pregnant. The five shopped and talked with friends, with Richard having to keep his friends from being too friendly with Kate and Sally while Bart had to endure the ladies seeing him as a challenge for them to fight over for the right to take his virginity. Richard told the ladies to back off, while Nora told the guys that she was only staying the weekend and if they acted like they were going to bed them every chance they got they wouldn't return to Orlando again.

Sally kept close to Bart causing some of the boys to claim they were sleeping together, leading to more rumors that they were incestuous since they were brother and sister. Richard furiously told the worst of the boys that they were idiots and if they had the balls to say that in front of Bart they'd see just how he felt about people making up things about his sister. Bart was larger than his father and grandfather so he towered over the others despite being two years younger, having him upset at you was going to be a tough thing as his anger would frighten the bravest among people.

The night ended early as Richard and Nora's friends walked away in humiliation while Bart eyed them with a strong suspicion that they weren't exactly the best of friends with the couple and were only there so they could see Taylor and sponge off of Richard's family. The five just enjoyed the evening among themselves and walked through the city. Sally didn't get any notice, and anyone who did see her bump didn't dare say anything due to Bart's imposing size scaring them off.

At Hank's house, the tweens were enjoying video games and movies with Ginny hanging onto Chase and giving him loving eyes causing her brother to complain to their mother about her. Lillian took her daughter off of Chase and had a mother/daughter talk with the nearly 11-year-old girl, getting her to grin at her daughter starting down the road to becoming a woman. Ginny blushed and tried to look away when Lillian asked if she liked Chase, confirming what she suspected.

She happily told the girl "he's not interested in you that way. You are too young for him, he is just on the cusp of liking girls and isn't ready for girls to like him back. He also lives in New Jersey so it won't work out between you and him. You will find someone who likes you for yourself, it'll take a while but boys are already seeing how beautiful you are."

The boys ignored Ginny when she returned, she didn't react and simply stayed quiet as she watched the boys play the game system. When it was time to go, Chase spent the night while Ollie went with Hank. Chase kissed Ginny on the cheek to show he was happy that she laid off of him, but also to show that he appreciated her for herself even if she wasn't the girl he was looking for yet.

Ollie complained about Ginny being too affectionate then complained Chase was so lucky. Stacy had to stifle laughs as he wasn't wrong in his complaining but came off jealous of Chase and Ginny. He kept to himself when his cousins returned, with Sally offering him a hug to calm him while the twins tried hard to not laugh Ollie lest they end up in the same situation back home.

The family enjoyed a quiet Sunday together, nobody did much beyond swimming and keeping Davis and Vinny occupied while the teens sunned themselves. Chase returned and was grinning widely as the two tweens separated, Ollie was jealous but wisely didn't say anything about it. Bart caught his looks and gave his dad a look which led to the teen offering to do something with his cousin so he wasn't left out all weekend especially as Chase was spending the night with Jerome again.

The two teens went bowling and to a movie that was too mature for Chase but was understood by Ollie, giving the teen a sense of pride at his cousin treating him like he was older than the 14-years-old that he really was. Taylor and Betty saw the change in him as soon as he got back and happily told Bart that he had done a great thing for his cousin in a time that he needed it. Neither boy said much that night, but the fact that Ollie was relaxed instead of showing jealousy showed just how much being with his Bart had helped him without him needing to say anything about it.

The next day was a race to get things prepared for that night. The boys were kept busy by Ollie and Chase while their mothers were busy finishing their planning for the matches while all of the ladies were busy ensuring the props and outfits were set. They barely had time for meals, it took Patty and Carey forcing Taylor and Stacy to eat and drink while the boys ensured that they remembered why they were there that night.

The show was going to be a big shock for the GCW, but as the men arrived they listened to Vince tell them that they had nothing for them that night. There were complaints but he stood his ground and told them that it was non-negotiable. The ladies arrived and smiled at the men, they were going to enjoy showing the world that they were just as good as the men and were making a statement to all who didn't think they belonged in the same ring as them.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ladies night

cool idea, but maybe having the guys have something to do would be good too ...

DogSig.png

It's based on a real event,

It's based on a real event, happening in October :D

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Great Story

Love how the Turner family/clan is pulling together. Got a feeling some of the male wrestlers are going to pull a stupid stunt during ladies night.

When life throws tomatoes at you, make spaghetti sauce.

Stacy & Taylor are a good Team

Samantha Heart's picture

They work well with each other & some of their ideas corny as it sounds work well with each others vision with the GCW/NEW, ESPECIALLY as Taylor is the VP of of the writing portion of the shows. Some friends are only there because they want $ from the family, but the kids are smart enough to tell the fakes off when they try to start rumors about other kids of the family. This new event on Monday night is going to put alot of Male wressles OUT of a job if they keep up their complaining.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.