Elliot: Working for Lioness Investments – 7 Back to Business

Printer-friendly version


Elliot: Working for Lioness Investments – 7
Back to Business



By Jessica C


Elliot broke the Rose colored glass ceiling…
He’d been an ordinary research and finance person…
He’s the first male Associate… And things are now different.
=^_^=


Elliot had worked hard the past year taking only a small portion of his vacation. Now he had a message from his boss Jennifer, “Take a few days, but be back here by late Monday and solidify all you have accomplished by the close of work Tuesday. Your deserved vacation is probably two months away. You’ve earned another client account, we will talk about her when you are settled back in here.”

“The next part is personal and I can only suggest things to you. How you handle things with your family once you’re back here will be totally up to you. I do suggest you communicate with your Mother and sister about this emerging side of you. From what you say your sister probably already knows some and is supportive. What I hear from my sister, indicates your mother doesn’t even know you’ve been promoted. Since I keep your work here confidential, what you tell her is up to you. But things are awkward for me and my sister at the present time.”

It is good to hear from Jennifer and as soon as I’m done I’m hugging Bonnie. She is still not used to me hugging her in public when I’m presenting as Elle. And presently I’m trying on the dress I plan to buy and wear tonight.

She is amused yet as we dress up in our suite for our night out. “You know Elle you have been acting like a giddy girl all afternoon. While I can appreciate how you must feel. I hope it will be the more mature and sophisticated woman I love who’s present tonight.”

I agree, “You’re right Bonnie and it is as such I want to celebrate this evening with you and the Lourdes. Though I have no idea of the evening’s itinerary.

Marjorie says, her other daughter Louise Stanford is coming and she’s looking forward to meeting us. It should be interesting to meet her; she’s a full professor at Brown University and I suspect very intellectual.

Bonnie checks over the makeup I have out to put on and she changes the eyeshadow I have out for a different color and hands me one of her necklaces. I look to her with appreciation. She comments, “It would have been okay your way. I am impressed with your change in confidence and ability in taking care of yourself Elle.”

One of the difficulties of the evening with both dressing like we are; is the restraint it puts on our displays of affection to one another. Bonnie says, she finds it more pleasing to her tastes. Even now I know my feminine side is growing in feelings and I tend to feel more sensual than usual. Like Bonnie has stated it is a deeper emotion than the primal sexual feelings.

The phone rings and it is the desk; they're asking if it would be okay for Sophia and Edward Lourdes to come up. Bonnie says, “Yes. I can let them in and you should be ready once you put in your earrings and check your evening purse.”

I pour four glasses of white wine that we can greet them with. When Sophia and Edward reached our suite they’re a bit more formally dressed. While Bonnie was comfortable that we were dressed properly for the night, I was more anxious.
Sophia’s eyes widened as she saw us but then smiled. “Wow aren’t you two dressed well for the evening.”

I began to apologize and was cut short by Sophia, “Please don’t.”

“First let me introduce you to Bonita Kelley and Bonnie this is Sophia Lourdes and her husband Edward. I thank you for the surprise of flying Bonnie here and arranging for our accommodations.

“Jennifer Atwood and Lioness Investments are pleased if this means our time here has benefited you.”

=^_^=


Bonnie suggested, “Elle if you’d get your purse and check it and yourself. We’d be ready to go.” I went to our bedroom suite and picked up the hand purse she told me to use. In the bathroom, I checked myself in the mirror. I freshened my lips and used my eyelash wand to separate my lashes again. Putting the lip-gloss into my purse as well as the wand, mascara and my compact. I was ready to go. I was going to check my pocket for a handkerchief but that reminded me to put a small lace handkerchief into my purse. I enjoyed that as small as the purse was, it was only lightly filled.

Once back, we sat and sipped our wine. Sophia was waiting for a call that her sister had arrived and everyone was ready to go to dinner. A limousine was waiting to take us out for the evening was another sweet treat. I felt for Edward that he was the only man there.

It was interesting to meet Ph.D. Louise Lourdes Stanford. She was possibly three years older than me. She was quite attractive and not what I’d think of a professor of an Ivy League School. While she was at first reserved, but then she relaxed and enjoyed herself.

She gave me her contact information saying she’d be interested in talking to me about her investments. Thinking they’d be very modest; I was surprised to learn she had two patents that she received income from. It reminded me to listen and wait before making assumptions.

The dinner had numerous courses, small portions and names I hardly recognize. The food and drinks were fantastic, yet pale in comparison to our gathering around the table.

There was a five-member ensemble or just a pianist that rotated and provided live music. Eventually, people began to dance. That was when four men came and asked to dance with us. Marjorie and Bonnie agreeing and Sophie and Edward dancing, kind of set me up and I ended up dancing with Liam. Come to the second dance I found myself relaxed and leaning my head on his strong shoulder.

After dessert, Bonnie and I danced at which time she suggested I offer to dance with Marjorie Lourdes. Ms. Lourdes thanked me and we enjoyed our dance together. We called the evening to a close early and went to our rooms. The Lourdes had a more exquisite suite across from us as they planned for us go to a Broadway play Saturday evening. The day was free for Bonnie and me. We did choose to enjoy breakfast with them in their suite.

We did some shopping; getting two outfits for Bonnie here was my joy for the afternoon. Bonnie had selected a delicate gold necklace with a beautiful diamond. Another time the cost would have been too much. We made the weekend an exception and we got that necklace and a similar one for her. Most of the cost was mine, though Bonnie was able to feel she purchased the one she planned for me. Our necklaces were noticed come the Broadway play and a late dinner out. We were delighted to see Anastasia and even had backstage passes for after the performance.

Once back to our suite Bonnie and I were excited to be alone again. Bonnie knew I was excited about something, but I had put off telling her what it was. Finally, she said, “Before we go to bed, I wish you would share what has you so excited?”

I go to my purse and get a little box. I had taken it with us thinking I’d possibly give it to her at dinner. I had bought it without her knowing at the jewelry store. Bending in my short skirt, glad I was Elle doing this.

“Bonnie, maybe I should have wait as one success doesn’t solidify my future. You urged me and I am so excited! Will you marry me, Bonnie?”

I have the ring in hand wanting to place it on her finger. Bonnie’s face is glowing, yet she pauses. Finally, “Elle, I am glad it is you who is asking. You seem to have the biggest appreciation of my love for you. Yes, I will marry you.” Tears came to my eyes and I believe hers as well.

My eyes can’t see clearly as we’re undressing one another. I am not sure if I was pushed or led backward. Both of us are burning with passion, but it is Bonnie taking charge and climbing on me. I was sure she was wanting to make sure she too enjoyed the moment. It was after the first time that Bonnie took me into her and allowed me to orgasm while I was in her. The explosion of emotions and the euphoria of our bodies had never climaxed as they did tonight.

Bonnie finally led us to the bathroom reminding me that like her I had the makeup to take off and a complexion to take care of. Having done so she pushed me into a cool shower that soon heated up. We enjoyed washing one another.

We both had the desire to calmly cuddle with one another as we would drift asleep.

=^_^=


Come morning after casually walking and going to breakfast, we had a limo waiting to take us to enjoy a day in a beach cottage. Their idea of a beach cottage was more extravagant than ours. We were unloading our things when Sophia and her girls arrived. Joslin and Maria were giggly as I introduced them to Bonnie. Sophia gushed “Congratulations you love birds, I am happy for you!”

Joslin asked Bonnie, “I think Elle is your boyfriend even though I like her as a Mommy person.”

Bonnie responded saying, “I do too. Doesn’t she make a beautiful woman?”

Maria made her way into Elle’s arms, snuggles. “You quit teasin’ her she’s my fwend.” Sophia gave Elle a small hug, “You’ve made more friends. I appreciate you sharing your time with my girls, more than you know. I hope it is always you who comes back. I will understand if it is not.”

The water was cold, so only once did we make it all the way into the ocean. But Elle wasn’t thinking as they sunbathed. She did have to go back in up to her waist as Maria insisted she wanted to swim with Elle. Once Maria’s feet touched the water she changed her mind. Unfortunately, she had become very cold again and her boy parts shriveled in the cold water. The girl tan Elle got today wasn’t anything she thought about where Elliot was concerned. The evening was simple around the fireplace sipping wine, eating rolls with some cheese. Sophia and Edwardo enjoyed watching their daughters.

The girls wanted to come to bed with us, but we stood our ground as we had our own plans. A negligee that Bonnie provide as sexy enough that she worked me out of it, before having her way with me.

We woke early and enjoyed walking the beach before breakfast. It was a leisurely morning as we weren’t flying out until after 3:00 in the afternoon. Our arrival home was four thirty in the afternoon with the time change.

=^_^=


My sister Lindsey and her daughter Lexi met us to give us a ride home from the airport. We had not planned a stop at the Audi dealer with a look at the RDX crossover, but it did hit a responsive chord with Elle. They had three Elle/Elliot would have been interested in. The off-white used model was to be held until closing Wednesday afternoon. And though Elliot’s car was much less desirable, he would give it to Lexi to have or trade in for a car she and her mother like for her.

Lindsey seeing my new clothes said, “I think you are probably going to have a problem acclimating back to your work clothes after this.”

“I know what you mean Sis, but I’m feeling better about my future here. It will be helpful to be back here. I need time to find a new normal. So much has happened in the past two weeks.”

Bonnie gives me a hug once we’re back onto our apartment. This time it is me who is anxious to make love to her. I was ready to go to sleep after we were finished, but Bonnie pulls me out of bed. You and I both have to take care of our makeup. If you’re enjoying this side of you, you need to be more responsible for yourself.

“I was happy to hear Sophia and Marjorie say you did pretty well as a woman. But it also meant there is some good room for improvement.”

=^_^=


Getting up in time to dress and get ready for the day; it is Elliot with a feminine touch that gets ready. Bonnie is excited to get back to teaching. She knows the other teachers will be wanting to hear about her quick trip to the Big Apple. Her student will be interested as well with different interests.

Her close friend Aria, another teacher, is the first to become suspicious when she sees a picture of Bonnie and her beautiful dress, but not Elliot. “Where’s Elliot? I’m sure you took at least a selfie with him. Give? What’s up?” When Aria finally saw Bonnie’s engagement ring at lunchtime; the word was quickly around the school”

Bonnie tried to deflect Aria away from her other questions.

Elliot’s other Associates were excited for him and the lunch break celebrated what he had done as well as others. Elliot is brought back to reality as his achievements are the regular business for many of the others.

=^_^=


There’s been a change on the floor Steph Oliver had relinquished her position to raise her young family and with that, a new Associate Jessica Carvell was hired away from Chase in NYC. She is to be the third Associate who will split her time between our corporate office and a position in New York City. She will be the second Associate splitting time there. Veronica (Ronnie) Hampton R2 the second partner with Jennifer would be set up and lead LIFe’s New York office.

Today all the Associates we in their offices and taking time for lunch. Jessica visited with me as she was well familiar with New York City. Hope Forrest my former co-worker downstairs is now her Office Manager HF10. Hope made a delightful laugh as she saw my feminine side in all its glory and heard of my work with the Lourdes.

While Jessica was warm she’s eight years older and much more accomplished. It was more me listening to her. She was in fact very charming and interesting to listen too. She hoped to soon be working here two days and in the Apple a long three days, being at home with her family.

Hope was happy with her change and had reasons to be shared with me in private later. I was pretty sure she’s looking to become Associate sixteen or seventeen. We both anticipate Jessica to permanently be in New York within two or three years if not sooner.

The second day back I came as Elle and would be going to buy my new car. I had search for other cars online and decided on the Audi RDX if I could get what I wanted for what I wanted to spend. Fortunately their sales associate Dane did not talk down to me. However, he didn’t encourage my desire to buy the ivory RDX for the price I wanted. “Elle, we can sell you what you want but it will only be $2500 less the than the new one with its rebates and incentives.”

“I want you to present my price and conditions to whoever is needed. It is my offer to buy it and my final price.” I presented it with confidence, concluding my statement, “I am a Lioness Investments Associate.” Within the hour I had my car for a lower price and they would pick it up in the morning at work.

The 2017 model would soon be a two-year-old model, but with the pampering I requested it should be an excellent car, barely having over 9,000 miles. Between the new car and my second time as Elle to stop at Bonnie’s school; several students realized Bonnie had a special boyfriend. One girl confronted me, “I know you are Special to Miss Kelley, but you can’t be her boyfriend. Don’t you think he’s going to be angry with you?”

I said, “What makes you so sure I’m not a boy?”

“There’s no way you can be? Plus he would have bought a different car. We’ve seen what he likes and this is too girly. It’s a beautiful car, but it’s a girl’s car.”

When Bonnie came out to me and the car the Heather was there with friends. Bonnie had given me a hug and congratulated me on the new car. “Miss Kelley, she can’t be your boyfriend can she?”

Bonnie said, “Not when she’s like this, but my boyfriend’s name is Elliot so go figure.” Bonnie trusted Heather and leaned down whispering to her. “I very much like this side of Elliot; should I marry her or not?”

Heather’s eyes lit up, “You asked Stephanie and Rose to be your flower girl; do you think I could be one for Elle?”

Bonnie looked to me before saying, “That would be her decision if she dresses as Elle.”

Heather looked like an anxious kitten wanting to be chosen. I knelt down and with my hands extended to take hold of her hands, I said, “Heather I would need to talk to your parents, to see if it would be alright with them.”

Instead of taking my hands, Heather jumped into my arms and hugged my neck. “My Mommy won’t mind. She’d much rather you be a girl than a boy. We’ve seen Elliot, he’s not as happy as you are.”

Bonnie murmurs, “Isn’t that an interesting perception on her part.”

Come May we set the last Saturday of August for our wedding date.

=^_^=


It was early April when Ms. Jennifer Atwood told me of Dort my fourth client after the Lourdes and Mrs. Connelly of Springfield Illinois. She was the owner of a family business of engineers and bridge construction.

Dort W… was the spouse of a major league pitcher who had done well. He was still a major league pitcher but now recuperating from injuries. They had decided to invest through her as a way to keep them both important in the eyes of others. She was wanting to invest as much as twenty-five million but not sure how she wanted to invest it. It was partly for retirement and part in support of isolating their charitable trust from problems.

Today was our first meeting and I drove down to them, I was wearing a stylish pantsuit with three-inch mule heels. I’d get to see a major league ball game and sit with the family. Though he’s on the disabled list he’d be sitting in the dugout.

I was impressed that a professional athlete and his wife were so caring. He’s an exceptional player when he’s healthy and has been properly rewarded with good sports contracts. Even beyond sharing their wealth, they have visited hospitals, been hands-on in activities helping people in need. I had arrived a day early and watched from a distance as they visited and listened to the man they helped.

Watching from a distance I was able to watch a number of people after the couple or individual had met with them. The people were noticeably uplifted by the visit. The help given was more than what I call a guilt offering by many others.

Before I had left our offices, I learned of a start-up company that was paused to bring on a new product. It is due to put Optic Tech on the map in the business world. It is presently, to be traded on NASDAQ at $12.00 per share. I suggest they consider buying 250,000 shares at its opening and consider investing another two million dollars if and when it quickly hits twenty dollars per share. Dot was interested in the benefit of the product as much as the projected soundness of the corporation and its stock. Much of their money is fairly well invested how they like. I was able to show some better accounting and sheltering their investments. A.W. seemed impressed, but they’d have my work checked for its accuracy and soundness.

It was an anxious time walking away, hoping they wouldn’t make the moves apart from me. While it would seem out of character with them, where money is involved anything can and often does happen. It was Wednesday and either they are ready to invest they're first three million or to head back to the office. The news came early for me to get to them early at the Bank they would work through.

A new part of my recommendation was to sell half of their holdings if the price quickly hit $35/share. It would be my first major purchase and turn around. It would return six million dollars while another six million would continue their investment in the company.

I had communicated to Marjorie Lourdes a smaller investment, but she was poised to invest twice my recommendation to her. She continued to be ready to do more than my anticipation. I had visited with Associate Katherine Bode and learned it was Ms. Lourdes decisions to be in control. With my recommendation, she also poised herself to invest more at $17.50 per share. Sophia’s Earth Oils would make a modest investment at twelve and then again at fifteen dollars per share. It was a gamble, but they also planned a short turn around. If it worked it would provide them with important investment capital. If not they were fairly secure in being able to recover their investment with a modest fifteen percent gain.

By noon on its opening Optic Tech was already up to $18. Come the close on Friday it was over $25. Within a month it was at $43.34 and more importantly, their product sales were doing well and product reviews were very favorable.

Jennifer Atwood and Katherine told me, “The good results of your recommendation helps a lot in you being accepted as Elle.” Jennifer, Katherine nor I were happy with the truth of that, but it was the case pure and simple.

I as Elle communicated with Mrs. Connelly on the way driving back from St. Louis. Though her investments were different, she was very pleased with what Elliot had done for her. She had heard of Elliot’s other identity and she encouraged Elle to stop by. Elle found the office and stopped in. Sharon Connelly was amused when she heard it was Elle because her youngest son had taken an interest in her. Sharon suggested Greg take Elle out for a dessert.

Greg was nice and when Sharon shared more about Elle; he was insistent that Elle and Elliot couldn’t be the same person. Greg did say it was unfair that Elliot wouldn’t help him with investments. Elle replied, “If you were ready to invest at least $28,000 so we can purchase a hundred shares or more, I have a golden opportunity for you. And it would be a Lioness that does the initial purchase for you.”

Sharon was happy to hear later that Elle was now engaged. Sharon had a daughter and a daughter-in-law that planned to celebrate with Elle the next time she came. Preferably with Elle’s future bride. Sharon and her family delighted in being more open, and different than many of those around them.

=^_^=


The trend was already in on Optic Tech, Inc.; Diane Ingles and I were the two Associates that had customers ready to invest on the stock from its inception. Our investors were in place to become major holders of Optic Tech Corporation and future members of their board of directors if they desired. Both Sophia Lourdes and Dot are interested since Optic’s product had several benevolent applications in helping people; they would both step forward wanting to be on its corporate board.

Diane rightfully was being recognized for her work as a senior associate. Elliot’s presence was seen as a refreshing presence. And while it was Elliot throughout that week at work; half the time at home was Elle. Bonnie was taking time in helping Elle to better present her feminine presence. Saturday, Bonnie and Elle went looking at wedding dresses for Bonnie. Cynthia Kelley, Bonnie’s sister-in-law had come to town to go with them. Where Elle was learning what to look for; Cyndi was already style and quality conscious. She was helpful and delighted in teasing Bonnie and Elle.

Cyndi now twenty-three was only a year away from her own wedding and had fun in being there for a number of her friends and family at their weddings. The following day they would be going to a bridal forum and be immersed in all the fashion clothing a wedding and honeymoon could adore and appreciate.

Sunday, helped by Bonnie in getting ready for the bridal forum Elle was repeatedly embarrassed as people tried to talk her into wedding gowns and lingerie thinking she was the bride. Though it was true that she too was to be a bride, today was Bonnie’s day. Bonnie on more than one occasion enjoyed agreeing with others that Elle should try on skimpy pieces of lingerie. Finally, Elle was pressured to try one on and Bonnie was allowed in to see her. Bonnie brought it to Elle’s embarrassment and joy.

Bonnie fell in love with two contrasting wedding gowns. Both had plenty of satin and silk. One was a slender silk gown with lace and embroidered scrolling around the upper portion and with a cape and hood in place of the traditional train. The other wedding gown was a fuller dress, with plenty of lace and tooling. Both are beautiful gowns and deserves more time than the day afforded.

Elle was excited for Bonnie but also filled with visions that would fill her sleep tonight. Elliot had mixed feelings about losing himself while dreaming as Elle.

On Tuesday an item was sent to Elle at work. Elle’s associates were gleeful when they talked her to open it at a luncheon with three associates at an upscale restaurant.

Wednesday, Elle went to an afternoon appointment with her new doctors Dr. Deborah Howards, her women’s doctor and was referred to Dr. Bradford Stilles as her Endocrinologist. The appointment with her gynecologist came with an unusual request for a semen sample. Despite her being embarrassed she knew it was an important request. The future of children beyond Bonnie giving birth to their first child depended upon it.

A time some three years in the future of their marriage; Elliot was fully to become Elle Marie Sanders Kelley. The understanding Bonnie and Elle/Elliot had was that they would wait for Bonnie to give birth to their first child before Elle begins her transition. They hoped that was within three years of their wedding. That can be pushed up with an earlier birth of their child or be delayed if it takes longer for Bonnie to become conceive and give birth to their first child.

=^_^=


Two months had passed and the wedding was now set for early fall.

Elle had a call from Veronica Hampton the LIFe partner running the New York City office and that she needed to come back to New York City to meet with a new investor, Lauren Janz. She’s a relatively young millionaire who has become an expert in brokering foreign trade. Elle was recommended to Lauren by Sophia Lourdes.

Barb Dirks had found a good home in NYC and was quite busy as was Jessica Carvell. They’re okay with Elle possibly getting a second client in the city. Lauren Janz a relatively young at thirty-four and yet considered an expert and veteran in what she does. She speaks fluent German and Arabic with a good understanding of Russian, Nyanja Kiswahili, Spanish and French. She has a good reputation as well as being tough in gaining respect and action at both air and seaports.

Elle was recommended by Sophia to Lauren Janz. Lauren was interested in adding to her wealth as well as securing benevolent funds focusing on half a dozen, lesser-known African countries. Born in the states she has extended family in Germany, England, and France. She was born to a well to do family but wanted to make her own mark.

The Midwest-born Elle saw herself as a strange compliment to Lauren. Sophia had called and told Elle, “Do not to become intimidated by Lauren. Remember she asked for your help. She’ll like how you listen, learning about your clients.”

“She knows who you are; you don’t need to inform her about the nature of your being a woman. She finds it easier to communicate and trust women. She’s open-minded and accepting, but might not be as interested in hearing about you, unless you two become friends along with your working relationship. I think you will become friends but that will happen in her time.”


=^_^=


Lauren and I met over lunch in a restaurant in Brooklyn. The first part was an enjoyable conversation along with a light lunch. Lauren changed our conversation, “Despite the slow economy, I’ve been told my investments should be secure and growing at a rate over 2.35 percent. Very important to me is sustaining programs and ministries in some of the lesser known countries of Africa like Zambia, Malawi, and Zimbabwe. They have created programs for children and non-government health programs. I will want you to go with me or meet me there sometime in the near future.”

“My financial well-being is important to me along with funding my philanthropic nature. I like that you’re young enough that hopefully, we’ll have years as a client and a financial investor. LIFe is by its nature my kind of company.

“I’ll need to know,” I said, “what you’ve been invested in over the past year. It would be helpful to know a longer history.”

Lauren said, “I have old statements. But Mr. Hannon doesn’t like people questioning his work. It would be a ticklish thing to request him to share with you more financial statements than that.” I was surprised he had gotten away with that with Lauren being a strong individual in many aspects.

I said, “It is a sensitive issue, but from what you are saying it is you not him who is at risk. Unless you’ve decided to take a more conservative approach, thinking you’re minimizing loss of assets… Your friends are right that you should be seeking help and getting a better return.”

We ended our luncheon meeting, agreeing to get back together in two days. I had enough information to get started. She’d get more of her information and decide some things about what she wanted.

I alerted Veronica as well as Jennifer Atwood that her present investor might quickly become adversarial to us. I was smelling the possibility of something foul going on. My Aunt Jennifer strongly suggested that I be quick in taking control for Lauren of her investments. After that Lauren’s lawyers can determine what problems and discrepancies have taken place. Jennifer was more certain from her experience and quick figuring. It was not a question if but what has happened.

I already had called into Sophia and Marjorie Lourdes, about seeing them tomorrow or later in the week. When I got out of my meeting both responded encouraging me to come out yet this evening if possible. Tuesday would be Marjorie’s regular day off and this Tuesday would be at the Golden Goddess Health Spa. With Elliot junior hidden away, it would be a fun time. There was, however, one surprise…
Story to be continued…

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying this stpry

Samantha Heart's picture

Ellie is going to be a more prominent feature in these stories I hope her transion goes smooth.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

It is getting interesting

Men often think of women as pushovers. As a transwoman I have already been a victim of mansplaining, I just shut up and let themselves talk themselves out.

Foul smell

Jamie Lee's picture

Wedding bells loom for the happy couple, but will there be one or two wedding dresses? Elle liked a few of the dresses, so maybe two?

Elle has been well received by the investers, and has may some good investments. Something does seem foul with the investers Lauren has at the moment if he won't let her see what her investments had made. Better then even odds he's dipping into those returns and knows if she sees the books she'll know he's been skimming her profits.

Others have feelings too.