Before & After Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

The author welcomes feedback at [email protected]

In this chapter, Daniel's wife is away and Danielle comes out to play, with help from the Topical Solution for Hormonal Imbalance.

Afterwards, I decided I had to make one more stop before I returned home to Jamie. Her husband Daniel was going to have his ears pierced. It would definitely be practical because now whenever I used the After solution, I'd be ready right away to wear earrings. And I liked the symbolic aspect too, a male with pierced ears. Who could tell if I preferred the diamond studs I bought, or big gold hoops?

When I got home, my wife pulled away as I leaned in for a kiss.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. You never said you were interested in diamond studs."

I never said I was interested in studs, period, I thought.

"I just thought I'd try something different, a subtle change ..."

"That's not that subtle, Daniel. But I guess its allright. Gives me new options for gift-giving, at least."

I smiled and this time she leaned in to kiss me, her hands reaching around my neck as her thumbs brushed against my earlobes. We smiled at each other as our lips separated.

"What's for dinner? Smells really good."

"Fish, asparagus and apple sauce. Or do you want a salad?"

"No, apple sauce is fine. How was your day?"

"The shit didn't just roll down hill today, it raced down hill. Too many stupid bosses ...."

"Hmm. That sucks."

As we ate, she talked about the specifics of her day, with me punctuating her pauses with 'uh huhs" and murmured affirmations, as I mostly tried to follow the TV news without making her think I wasn't listening. I learned a while back that women mostly want to vent, they don't want advice on fixing a problem, so I didn't offer any.

While I did the dishes, Jamie opened up her laptop and tried to catch up before joining me on the couch, watching the first half of the Monday night game. When the whistle sounded we wordlessly stood up and headed to our bedroom.

I stretched out on the bed, nude and absently running my finger around my right nut-sack as I watched Jamie slip out of her clothes and brush out her hair. Five feet eight inches like me, with dark hair and green eyes my wife was the most beautiful woman I had ever dated, and it took some perseverance before she finally agreed to a date. Being tall, she'd preferred men who were taller than her but when we got to know each other it wasn't long before we realized how much we had in common, from politics (conservative) to music (country) to sports teams and alma maters (she was two years behind me at a large state university).

And I loved that she wasn't a girly-girl. She never took hours to get ready to go out; she was the epitome of low-maintenance. She cursed like a sailor, yelled louder than I did when our sports teams lost, and was quite capable of smashing a spider herself, thank you very much. And I loved how her skills complimented mine - I had no trouble telling people that only one person brought a complete set of tools into our marriage, and it wasn't me.

Now as she walked toward the bed, her hips swaying, I realized that her body reminded me of Danielle's - other than the fact that she was a Ccup. She slipped into the bed and my hand reached for her hip, pulling her toward me. Her hand went around my waist as our eyes and then our lips met. My hand cupped her breast, and my lips moved to her neck as I shifted on my side, giving her ample space to reach for my hardening cock.

But she didn't. She never did, at least not at the start.

My hand moved down her frame to her hips and outer thighs as our tongues entwined again. Finally, as my fingers moved between her legs, her hands grasped my cock and began to stroke it. My lips moved away from hers as her eyes closed and my fingers slid along her outer lips. My hips moved against her hand, accenting her slow tugging at my erection.

I moved above her then, and ground my hardness into her soft yielding flesh as my tongue stimulated each nipple in turn. I turned toward her lips for some more deep kisses before I began to move down her torso until my head was between her legs. Her eyes shut tight before I even began to explore her sex with my tongue.

I'd always prided myself on my oral skills, because I figured that was a skill that would be rewarded reciprocally. I'd brought women to riproaring climaxes before but today, I no longer had to wonder what it felt like for her when her orgasm began to build. I knew she felt it deep inside her, the very core of her being, near her soul perhaps, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her. I knew exactly what she was feeling. After, I was in my usual position, lying beside her, waiting. But my face must have been beaming because she asked "What?"

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm just happy I can make you cum like that."

"So am I," she said. "And now I'm going to show you how good you make me feel."

Jamie moved onto her knees, and this time she didn't hesitate to stroke me, as her lips came down on mine and her hair fell around my cheeks. She tweaked one nipple before covering it with her lips and vibrating her tongue against it. I arched my back against her mouth. She'd told me once that I liked having my nipples stimulated more than any man she'd known but I was sure she had no idea it was because I was fantasizing that I was pressing my own breasts into her mouth.

She moved down my chest then, her hand still stroking me, until she sat beside my crotch. She steadied my cock, then engulfed the head, and a little more, the first three of my six inches inside her mouth. Her eyes shut tight as she went up and down a few times, then released me, pausing to carefully discharge the saliva before spreading it along the shaft. She stroked my shaft again and again and again, before finally repeating the process: Suck-suck, stroke-stroke, stroke-stroke-stroke. I moaned a little - even mediocre blowjobs are pretty good - but she could have been working at her laptop for all I could tell about her own sensations. I wondered how it was that I was happier with a cock inside my mouth than she seemed to be. In a moment she released me, gave one last tug and lay down beside me. I was already moving into position between her legs.

I moved my erection along her slit for a moment or two, then let her grasp me and place it against her opening. It wasn't like I was going to repeat the drunken mistake I made during our honeymoon, but I didn't care anyway. I slid inside of my wife, and felt her warm wetness envelop me.

I began thrusting in earnest as her eyes shut tight. When I kept control past the first two building waves I knew that I'd give her a nice ride tonight. I varied the pace and depth and speed before I started thrusting into her with a steady fast rhythm until Jamie started to moan, her tits bouncing below me. Usually her moans had no effect on my staying power but when they suddenly rose in volume I spontaneously pictured myself being fucked so thoroughly, and immediately I went over the edge, emptying my loins inside her.

I slipped out of her and stretched out alongside her, my arm across her stomach as I caught my breath. It wasn't long before she slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. When she came back to bed and snuggled up against me, I spoke.

"You know, I don't always have to cum inside you."

"Daniel, we've had this conversation before. What you're asking me to do is degrading."

I frowned.

"Its not that degrading."

"How would you know?"

You don't want to know, I thought.

"I'm just saying that other girls do it and not just porn starlets either."

"Well I don't want cum anywhere but inside me. Its like getting sneezed on."

"You mean you've let other men do it but you won't let your husband?"

"It happened once, some asshole promised he wouldn't and he did and I didn't like it. Can we drop this?"

It was just a thought, I said. My true thoughts on where a man should climax I kept to myself.

Her face changed then and she said "You wanna cum somewhere else?"

She reached down for my cock and began to stroke me, firmly, until I was hard again. Again her lips and tongue stimulated my nipples before she began to kiss her way toward my crotch. I wondered, was she going to get into it this time? Would she take more of me inside her mouth, open her eyes and look at me while she blew me? Would she moan around my cock as I had around Steve and Bob's raging erections?

No. It was the same old blowjob, a little bit of sucking and a whole lot of stroking. Eventually, only her hand stimulated me as her lips sought out my own. But after already cumming once, it was going to take more to finish me off again. In my mind's eye, it was my hand wrapped around a cock, my tits compressed against a male chest, my tongue dancing sweetly inside a man's mouth. In an instant, I pictured Steve and Bob's warm loads hitting my happy face, and I was bucking against my wife's hand.

She broke off our kiss as I climaxed. Since I'd first masturbated to blowjob videos, I knew that if distance and volume were a Guiness category, I'd be a world-record contender right alongside Peter North. With my cock pointed toward my head, the inevitable happened: The first rope hit my chest, and the next two landed on my chin and lips. My wife laughed.

"There's a new place for cum to land."

I shrugged. I wasn't going to say what I really thought.

Then she leaned in for a kiss, and her tongue curved around my chin, moving all she could find toward my lips.

"If I'm going to taste your cum, so are you."

I tasted my own cum as she made a show of swallowing the tiny bit she left on her own tongue.

"How was that? Did you like it?"

I stayed silent.

She got out of the bed and brought back a warm, wet washcloth and cleaned up my chest and the rest of my face, and when she came back, she turned her soft round ass into me as my arm fell across her.

"When do you leave on Thursday?"

"7 PM," she murmured. "I'll be back a week from Sunday at 5 in the afternoon."

I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm going to miss you."

She murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

I thought, before when you went to visit your mother, I'd slip on one of your teddies and stream all the best blow job videos I could find. But that was before, and this was after. This time, I'm going to be the girl with her lover's hands across her chest, her ass pressed into his cock. And this girl doesn't mind a load on her face and lips and tongue.

The thought made me smile as I drifted off to sleep.

II

Thursday finally came, and after we said our goodbyes at the airport, I forced myself to stick to the speed limit. She'd be gone a long time at her mother's and there was no need to rush home and risk a traffic ticket.

When I got home I brought out the bottles of Before and After and began to go to work. When I was finished, I thought I was even prettier than before. I looked at my reflection.

"Welcome back, Danielle."

When I worked on my breasts, I carefully rubbed the liquid in to create that 55% - 45% ratio, and when I thought about it, I had an idea how I could make my nipples look upturned at 20 degrees. I spread a tiny bit more of the solution on the lower half of each areola and just as I thought, the tips of my nipples seemed to point a tiny bit upward. I couldn't wait to slip a bra on my perfect boobs, and I grabbed the 36DD bra and its matching silk panty, delighting again in the feel of the soft material on my newly transformed skin.

There was one thing I couldn't wait to find out - my new weight. I pulled out the bathroom scale and stepped on it. One hundred and ten pounds. Forty five pounds. One penis, and a whole lot of bone and muscle mass, gone. I didn't wonder for long where they went, I only knew I wouldn't have them back for at least ten days.

Stepping off the scale, I decided the first thing I'd do was to get rid of my diamond stud earrings and replace them with something more appropriate. I went through my wife's jewelry box, trying on each one I liked, turning my head to the side and swiping my hair behind my ears as I watched the light dance off each gold or silver piece. Finally I left on a beautiful pair of gold hoops, not too big but not too small, and then sat down at Jamie's vanity to do my make up.

I didn't have to worry about being ready for any guests, so I took my time, experimenting with different colors and shades of blush and eye shadow and lipstick. I was in heaven, practicing basic "day" looks, then following the video tutorials for more sexy night-time eyes and lips.

When I was done, I began to go through Jamie's shoes. I didn't just need to find something I could wear, I knew I needed practice if I was going to wear any of her heels. Being taller than average, my wife doesn't wear very tall heels, and I was glad. Getting used to 1 inch heels was tough enough. I did love the way it accented my already long legs and curvaceous ass.

Now it was time to try on Jamie's clothes. Just like with the shoes, I needed to find something I could wear out, but I also couldn't wait to see how blouses and skirts felt, how I looked in t-shirts and jeans, and if I looked better in my wife's sexy dresses than she did.

To my delight, I found that our sizes were very close, and almost everything that I liked in her closet fit. With each new outfit I walked around the house and began to get used to my new body, the weight of my boobs and the way they moved, and the way my hips and ass shifted my weight downward. I didn't have to think about how a woman walks. I was a woman - I had hips and an ass, and that ass and those hips swayed naturally. I couldn't help but walk like a woman.

So many outfits looked and felt wonderful - the pretty white blouse with ruffles at the neck, matched with the navy skirt she wore to work; the loose fitting dresses and the tighter ones. Even better was her pair of Daisy Dukes, which barely covered my ass.

I look better than either Daisy Duke, and much better than Jamie, I thought.

It was 10:30 now, and I knew I needed my beauty sleep. I hung up my new wardrobe and slipped out of my bra and panties. I tried on a couple of her sexier night clothes but I realized, there's no man to dress up for tonight, and anyway, I wanted to feel nothing but my new soft, sexy body. I slipped the teddy off of me and slipped under the covers, where I struggled to get comfortable.

How do women sleep with hair past their shoulders? They lift it over their heads so it doesn't get in the way. And sleeping on the stomach won't do either, with my DD boobs in the way. I turned on my side, and still wasn't comfortable, with the weight of my lower half focused on my hip bone. Finally I turned on my back and found a comfortable position. My hands slid down my body, sliding past my boobs to my smooth crotch.

Yup, no balls. I'll have to rub my eyes in the morning, I thought.

It was an old joke and maybe not the funniest but I smiled anyway. I was Danielle, and tomorrow I was going to enjoy my first full day as a woman. I couldn't wait, and it was quite a while before I finally drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I slipped on one of my wife's negligees while I drank my coffee and watched the morning news shows. Then I took a shower, using the fragrant soap my wife preferred, delighting at the sight of the soap slipping down between my cleavage and the blank space between my legs.

I blow-dried and brushed out my long blonde hair. I had used a little more of the gel than last time and this time my hair was longer than it was the week before, about halfway down my back. I did it just to have an excuse to go the salon first thing.

I put on my day-time makeup, with just a hint of blush and some eye shadow, but no liner or mascara. For lipstick I chose a light red color. I slipped on the same gold hoop earrings, and a gold necklace. I slipped on my bra and panty, and pulled on a casual yellow dress that was so comfortable last night. A black belt cinched the material at my waist, and I slipped on the matching yellow wedge loafers my wife wore with them. I grabbed the pale leather purse and slipped my cash and cards inside, along with some makeup, and I filled two small bottles with the Before and After solution.

I was almost ready to start my day, but first I set up a new cell phone account online. A great service, it forwarded your new number to your old one, but would only display the new number as the incoming call. Anyone you don't want to talk to again will only know that the number they have is disconnected. I committed the number to memory, and then realized I had one more thing to do. I sent an email to my buddy Jimmy, to let him know I had decided to go with Jamie to visit my mother-in-law. I didn't need any unexpected phone calls or visits this week.

Stepping out of the house, I headed for the car in the driveway. But I wasn't fast enough, and one of our neighbors saw me. She waved and called out.

"Hi," I said. "I'm a friend of Daniel's."

She smiled and said nothing. I headed first to the ATM, withdrawing $500 cash. I had to have cash since every card identified me as Daniel. From there, I drove over to the salon my wife uses. I told them that Jamie Johnson had recommended them and her regular stylist greeted me.

"You're lucky, I just had a cancellation. What can we do for you?"

"Oh, I think its time for a change, I've had long hair for so long. What do you suggest?"

She showed me some pictures, and I decided I really liked the model whose hair fell just past her shoulders, with a wide sweep around her face, ending in an angled cut at the ends.

"Would you like a manicure or pedicure? We're having a special on both."

I added both to the tab and was led to her station. Soon I was relaxing as the stylist and her assistant began to pamper me. As she worked on my hair the stylist began to gossip.

"So you're a friend of Jamie's? Isn't she gone this week to see her mother?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I wonder what that husband of hers is doing. I bet he'll be stepping out on her with some tramp."

Close, I thought. I will be cheating on her, but in the role of cheap slut will be yours truly.

When my hair and nails were finished, I loved how I looked. My nails were perfect, and I loved my new hair style. As I was leaving, a UPS man came in and gave me a big smile, which I returned. Its nice getting attention from men, I thought. But now it was time to do some shopping.

When I got to the mall it was after 12:00 and I decided to have lunch first. There were a few empty tables but I took my salad to the cutest guy I saw, a young man in a dress shirt and tie. I stood in front of him and asked if it was all right to join him. His head looked up from his paper, and what started as a frown turned quickly to a smile, as his eyes glided up my body, pausing at my chest before making eye contact. His blue eyes sparkled as he invited me to sit down.

"I'm Joe."

"Danielle. It sure is crowded today."

"Yeah. I wish more of them were coming into my store though."

"Oh, you work here?"

He named a men's clothing store.

"Oh? I used to shop there ... um, for my boyfriend."

I was covering up, and in doing so, I'd given him exactly the wrong impression.

"Well, ex-boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend?"

"Uh huh. I don't see that guy anymore."

He smiled, and went right for the opening I had given him.

"Would you like to join me for a drink later? I get off at 6 PM."

"I'd love to, but I have plans for tonight. But call me and maybe we can get together tomorrow night?"

I gave him my new number, and we said our goodbyes as he had finished his burger.

"Well I have to get back to the store. It was very nice meeting you, Danielle. I'll give you a call this weekend."

"I'll look forward to it, Joe."

I smiled to myself as I watched him walk away. Such a cute guy and his ass looked positively edible in the snug dress pants he wore. I was sure he'd call.

As I finished my lunch, my cell phone rang, and Jamie's name appeared on the screen. At least I was prepared. I let the call go to voicemail as I walked out of the mall. When I got to my car, I brought out the bottle of Before and began to spread the lotion on my throat, feeling the tingle as my voice reverted back to what it was.

"Hi honey. Sorry I missed your call. How's Mom?"

"She's fine. Are you feeling all right? Your voice sounds rough."

"Yeah, I think I'm feeling something coming on ..."

"Well you better take care of yourself while I'm away. I love you, I'll talk to you later."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I quickly rubbed the After lotion in again, and smiled as my voice regained a register more appropriate to my outward appearance. My first stop was Victoria's Secret, where I returned the lingerie I couldn't wear after my first experience with the lotion. I left the bag at the front counter, telling them that I would be exchanging them for something else. With that taken care of, I browsed for a long time, picking out a variety of different bras, panties, teddies and garter belts and stockings.

I was already down a hundred dollars from the trip to the hair salon, so I realized my eyes were too big for my wallet. With my store credit, I was able to buy four sets of bras and panties, and one teddy, and I left the store with a little less than $300 in my purse.

It really is expensive to be a woman, I thought. And I have more shopping to do. I wanted to find a pair of jeans, since Jamie's didn't fit. I went to one of the department stores at the end of the mall and began to browse the women's department.

I slipped out of my dress, and pulled on the royal blue tank-top tshirt I had picked out. Having found Jamie's jeans just barely too small, I had an idea of what brand and size might fix, and my instincts were right. I loved the feeling of tugging the material up over my hips and ass, and then finding that the waist band fit perfectly. I stepped right out the dressing room to see myself in the main multidirectional mirror.

I loved how the jeans hug tight to every curve! I guess I was still getting used to my transformed gender, as I couldn't get over the way the V of my crotch was revealed by the skin-tight material. I realized that dresses and skirts were nice, but skin-tight clothes were wonderful. I decided to have the sales woman bag up the dress, so I could strut down the corridor in my new favorite outfit, watching the eyes of the male shoppers checking me out, sensing the way their heads turned to see my ass wiggle as I walked away from them.

It was then I made my first mistake. I was putting some of the other jeans back when I dropped one, and I bent over at the waist to pick them up, one leg in the air. It was the way a man picks something up from the floor, and I berated myself internally. I promised myself that in the future I'd always bend at the waist and knees, legs together, when I pick something up again. I straightened up quickly and looked around, and was relieved that no one had seemed to notice.

But I was wrong. At the checkout counter, the older woman leaned in as she handed over the shopping bag.

"Your secret is safe with me. I have a nephew who is transitioning. You're going to be a beautiful woman someday."

I am a beautiful woman you old bag, I thought.

But instead I just smiled and thanked her, and hustled out of the women's department.

I was annoyed with myself and decided I needed a pick-me-up. I realized Joe's store was just a few doors away, and I ducked inside. I spotted Joe at one end, speaking to a customer, and I browsed my way toward them. When he finished with the customer he turned to me.

"Can I help you Miss? Oh, it's you Danielle. I didn't recognize you in your new clothes."

"I'm not usually this forward but I wanted to see if we could firm up our plans for tomorrow night."

"I was going to call you as soon as I get off work. Do you know Muldoons?"

It was actually "our" place because Jamie and I had our first date there.

"Is 8 PM OK?"

"Sure. I'll see you then."

I smiled at him, and as I walked toward the door, I caught Joe's reflection in the front window. He was staring at my ass, and I smiled. I felt like a beautiful woman again.

I made my way to the other end of the mall, and as I ducked through the other department store, I couldn't resist the makeup counter. I sat down and let the saleswoman give me her pitch and I agreed to her offer of a make-over. I had to admit, her advice on colors was perfect, and while I had done a good job with my makeup before, I looked the best I could now. I was happy to pay for my new cosmetics.

I had such a wonderful first day as a woman, but now it was time for my first night. I got home and stripped out of my jeans and began to consider what I was going to wear. I knew exactly where I planned to go and who I hoped to find.

III

I walked into the bar, to familiar sights and sounds. The sawdust on the floor, the barrels of roasted peanuts, the long bar off to the left and the tables and dance floor filling the rest of the space.

And at the far end of the bar was the person I was hoping to see: Jimmy. My best friend, faithful wing man when I was single, Best Man at my wedding.

I walked toward Jimmy's end of the bar. He looked up and smiled briefly before his eyes moved away from mine. They settled first on my chest, my boobs accented by the tight fit of the t-shirt I'd bought along with the blue jeans. Then they focused on the mirrored wall behind me, and I could see his eyes start at my barely covered ass, then drift down my long curvaceous legs. Then his eyes went back up to the TV screen above the bar.

Yes, these Daisy Dukes definitely look better on me than they do on Jamie, I thought. You like what you see, Jimmy?

I squeezed into the empty stool next to him, making sure my breasts brushed against his arm as I slipped by. He turned toward me and barely mustered a smile. I spoke.

"Excuse me."

"No problem."

And he turned back toward the game.

"What's the score?"

He stared at me incredulously.

"See those numbers in the upper left of the screen? That's the score."

Wow, buddy, you really are off your game, I thought. You'd never ignore an opening like that before. I spoke again, teasingly.

"Well you know I'm just a stupid girl, maybe you can teach me the finer details of the game."

His expression softened then and he smiled again, this time with his brown eyes twinkling.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little annoyed at the score. I've got money riding on this game."

I looked at the screen and knew he was on his game again. His team was way ahead.

"I'm Danielle."

"Jimmy."

Jimmy started his familiar patter. He bought me a drink and we made small talk. I laughed whether his jokes were amusing or not, and flipped my hair over my ear and let my hand fall over his forearm, smiling all the while. I knew my buddy had game but it was different being the focal point of it.

At half-time he excused himself by saying something about the little boy's room, and I dropped my hand down into his lap. Leaning in close I whispered, "Doesn't seem little to me" then kissed him at the point of his jaw.

He slid out of his stool and stood up.

"Don't go anywhere."

"I won't."

A moment after he walked away, my phone started buzzing. It was Jimmy, texting.

Cold streak over. Hot blonde cant keep hands off.

Fuck her good, I texted back.

Always do, came the reply.

I know you do, I thought as I waited for Jimmy to come back. When he did he pulled out some bills and settled the bar tab, and then reached for my hand.

"Let's go back to my place, Danielle."

"I'd love to - just let me freshen up a little first."

As I headed toward the Ladies Room, my phone buzzed again. It was my wife, texting.

Where are you? No answer at home.

Out with Jimmy, trying to cheer him up.

He needs a good time after what that girl did to him. Have fun.

I shut off the phone. We definitely will, I thought. I entered the restroom and recognized the three girls at the mirror, fixing their makeup. I'd slept with two of them before I met Jamie, and I was pretty sure Jimmy had bagged all three. I felt like I had snuck into the opposing team's locker room, but no one could possibly tell because I wore the same uniform. I couldn't help myself and struck up a conversation.

"Say, you girls look like regulars. What do you know about that cute guy I've been talking to?"

"Nice guy. I haven't seen him for a while. He was living with some girl, I heard she walked out on him ..."

Tell me something I don't know, girlfriend.

A voice came from one of the stalls.

"At least you're not talking to that friend of his. What was his name? I've had inoculations that lasted longer."

The other girls laughed as the girl came out of the stall.

I recognized her too. Well, bitch, I'm a much better lay now, I thought.

"What was his name? Daniel?"

"I heard he got married. Pity that girl."

"OK, but I'm not asking about this Daniel, what about Jimmy? Is he, um, big?"

"Very. Knows how to work it too."

"Good kisser" said another one.

"Sounds like I'm in for a treat then."

I left the girls gossiping in the toilet and went back to the bar.

"Are you ready?"

I stood close to him as I nodded. I wanted him to kiss me, to feel his arms pull me in tight, but instead he offered the crook of his elbow and turned to escort me out of the bar. I was going to have to wait.

He guided me toward his car and opened the door for me, and I turned toward him then but he still didn't make a move. Was he always like this? I wondered. He got in the driver's side and pulled out, and I reached over and ran my thumb and finger along his ear, then down to his broad neck. He shrugged my hand away so I let it fall into his lap. At least his cock was responding the way I wanted. I left my hand there the rest of the drive, slowly moving along its steadily expanding length.

When we reached his townhouse, he unlocked the door, flipped on the lights and stepped aside to let me go in first. I complimented him on the décor even as I teased him that it didn't look like the décor of a young bachelor.

"Yeah, well the bitch walked out on me a few weeks ago."

"I know. The girls at the bar said you were on the rebound."

"I'm not looking for anything serious."

"Neither am I," I said as I turned my head and leaned in toward him.

Finally, our lips met, and I knew the girl wasn't lying. Jimmy's lips were soft and teasing, then firm and pressing. When his lips parted, my tongued dueled with his as my hands stroked his hair and his large hands pulled my ass in. He kneaded my ass, and when a finger slipped inside the band of my panty, I jumped a little bit so he lifted me in the air.

My 110 pounds were hardly a challenge for his 190 pound chiseled physique, and he slipped one arm around my ass so that he could cup my breast with his free hand.

"I've been thinking about these tits all night. Are they real?"

"Why don't you judge for yourself?"

I replied as I slipped off of him and lifted my t-shirt over my head. His right hand reached for my bra strap, pulling it over my shoulder to reveal my breast down to the nipple. His hand squeezed my tit and he smiled in recognition that the soft pillowy flesh was completely natural.

My hands slipped behind my back and I unclasped the bra, spilling the girls out into waiting his hands and lips and tongue. I moaned softly as he buried his face between them before kissing and licking his way toward each nipple in turn. All the while one hand caressed his hair and face, while the other cupped my breast toward his hungry, delightful lips.

He pulled away from my chest and our lips came together as my hands reached for the buttons of his plaid shirt, pulling the material apart and pushing it off of his broad shoulders. His broad chest exposed, I dragged my red nails along the bare skin then kissed my way around his muscles before I vibrated my tongue against each nipple.

He turned me around then and one hand started caressing and teasing my left breast, while his other hand move down toward my crotch. A finger slipped inside the tiny shorts, moving along the V of my bare crotch. I gyrated my ass against the hardness that was pressed into me, and I turned my head toward his, kissing him passionately as I felt my juices begin to flow out of me.

His strong hands came together now at my waist, pulling apart the button and yanking the zipper down. The material separated, and both hands plunged down, rubbing me. I groaned into his chest, a woman in heat, desperate for the touch I craved.

His hands moved apart and found the waistband of my shorts, pushing them down over my hips. My hand reached down with his, pushing the clothing off of me. My panties almost came off with the shorts but instead he lifted them back into place as I disentangled my boots from the shorts.

Again his hands moved, one caressing my tits as the other one rubbed along the front of my panty. I longed for the feel of his fingers against my pliant flesh and began to tug down my panties, but he grabbed my wrists and held them still.

"Not yet," he whispered, as I felt his breath against my neck before his lips and tongue began at my ear and drifted down my neck and shoulders, leaving me trembling at his touch. His hands briefly cupped my breasts again before he began to kiss his way down my back, kneeling behind me as my own hands replaced his, touching myself as he left me squirming.

Finally, his strong hands grasped the waist band and in one smooth motion yanked the material off of me. He began kissing my butt, moving downward as his hands stroked my outer thighs. My fingers found my own sex and I gasped as I touched myself. When his head pressed between my legs, I lifted a foot onto the edge of the coffee table and looked down as his head twisted into position between my legs.

When his eyes appeared above my crotch, I could tell he was smiling. I smiled down at him as his tongue snaked out a course around my lips, the sensation causing my eyes to close tight. His hand cradled my ass now as he eagerly began to eat me out. I was grinding into him now, my eyes shut tight as he used the broad flatness of his tongue to swab my little man in the boat. My legs were over his shoulders and his hand supported my ass as my first orgasm coursed through me and my body began to tremble uncontrollably, my juices pouring out of me and coating his face, my body held upright only by the man who had given me such pleasure.

We smiled at each other after as I stroked my fingers through his hair.

"The girls didn't mention you gave such good head."

"Oh, you were checking up on me, huh? Don't believe everything you hear."

"Oh but I heard nothing but good things. Especially about your cock."

I stepped backwards toward the couch as he stood up before me, my hand reaching for the bulging tent in his jeans.

"I don't think they lied about that either."

I kissed him as I pulled apart his jeans than pushed them downward. I grasped his cock through is boxers and smiled again.

"No, they didn't."

I kissed and licked and nibbled my way down the broad expanse of his torso, to his six-pack abs until I kneeled before him, mouth in front of his pre-cum stained underwear. I left a red imprint of my lips on the wet material covering the head, then watched him as I yanked the waistband down, freeing him. It sprang at me.

"I don't think they did you justice."

And indeed they hadn't. I'd admired Jimmy's cock before, when we showered together at the gym. It was beautiful to my cock-obsessed mind then. Now, it was simply breathtaking. It was more beautiful to me now, because today I was the lucky woman who would soon welcome it inside her.

I lifted the head toward my lips and curved my tongue around it before licking and kissing the underside of the head and the long shaft. My eyes glided upward to his as I reached his balls. I tongued and licked and gently welcomed each one into my mouth before I slowly, achingly made my way back toward the head. Nine inches later, I reached the head and kissed it, before I smiled at my lover and began to suck him in earnest.

I worked more and more of his shaft inside my lips and soon Jimmy's moans joined my own. My hands reached for his waist but he had other ideas. He held one wrist, then brought my other hand together with it, and held both my hands over my head. He began to thrust his cock inside of my mouth then, pulling it out and holding it steady a few inches from my mouth before allowing me to gratefully receive it. All the while his eyes were locked on mine, his powerful lust and my desperate desire to please the unspoken message between us.

He thrust forward then and held my face in place, his delightful flavor flooding my senses as he moved me backward toward the couch. My shoulders touched the cushions but this wasn't the position he wanted. He kept moving forward, using his cock to move my head and shoulders onto the couch, until my feet were planted underneath me, my ass was suspended over the floor, and his knees were alongside my chest, half of his cock in my mouth.

Pinned beneath him, completely at his mercy, he began to thrust again, over and over, sometimes slipping out of my mouth before he lined himself up again and plunged back inside my happy mouth. When he pulled out and left me to explore the satin smoothness of the head, I cupped my breasts and moved them against his heavy balls, and he moved down then and placed the shaft between my tits. I smeared the saliva in my mouth between them, then he spat in his hand and added his own before he plunged his long cock between my breasts and began to thrust between them, occasionally pulling his cock away and using my mouth to pleasure me and himself.

He straightened up then and I scooted further up the couch until only my ass hung off it, my legs spread apart, my slick vagina weeping in anticipation, desperate to be filled up, to receive, to submit. Kneeling, he tugged off my boots, then grasped under my knees, lifting my legs in his arms. I reached between my legs and grasped his thick rod, moving it against me until I felt the wide head slip inside as my eyes widened and my mouth formed a huge "O".

He pressed into me and I felt myself open to him. I was mesmerized by the sight and feeling of his cock disappearing inside me. Inch after perfect inch was between my legs, then pressing through me, filling me, reaching a place no one had yet reached before. When he had buried himself inside me, I gasped and felt him slowly begin to withdraw before he started to thrust back inside, taking me as I gave myself to him.

Soon his cock was sliding in and out of me steadily, deliciously, my big tits bouncing in time to his powerful thrusts, my hands gripping the cushions as his balls swung against my ass with each deeply filling stroke. My body started to convulse again and my eyes shut tight as my moans turned to shouts, then screams.

"I'm cumming on your cock!! Oh my god don't stop yeah that's it don't stop don't stop don't stoooooooo ...."

My words dissolved into a wordless scream of intense, mind-blowing pleasure. He slipped out of me and I didn't even realize it. When my eyes opened again, he was seated next to me, his cock rising in his lap, slick with my juices and waiting for me to slip him back inside. I immediately straddled him and felt him fill me again, our eyes locked on each others before I leaned in and found his lips as I ground my crotch as deeply into his as I could.

I leaned back, offering my breasts to his lips as his hands slipped under the small of my back and began to pull my sex over him, again and again as I felt a new intense wave of pleasure build. He was hitting a spot deep inside and I was cumming again, more intensely than before, incredible waves coursing through me, my pussy spasming around him. I didn't realize until after I had collapsed against him that I must have experienced a G-spot orgasm. How this was possible, I couldn't have cared less. I was just amazed that it happened.

And yet, my lover was hardly through with me yet. He lifted me off of him, and this time I slithered alongside him and sucked him deeply inside my mouth, over and over again. He moved the shaft against my lips, then lifted under my arm and pointed toward the coffee table. He wanted to watch my ass bounce on his cock and this cowgirl was ready.

I straddled him and moved him along my slit, then slid down his pole before rocking hard against him and lifting myself back up. I rode his cock for all I was worth, until after several strokes, he reached for my waist and pulled me backwards until my back lay against his chest. Hs cock was still lodged inside me and he began to thrust hard, over and over and over and over. He whispered in my ear, a sharp hiss punctuated by his own grunts.

"You love the cock, don't you? Tell me how it feels ..."

"Ohhhh yes yes yes I love your cock, it feels so good uhh uhhh uhhh ..."

His hands gripped my elbows and pushed me upward, as he expertly sat up, his cock buried deep inside me, until we rose together. He finally slipped out but when I bent over at the waist he slid back inside, and reached for both of my arms as he fucked me harder than ever. I was balanced on my feet and his arms and impaled on his cock as he fucked me deeply, insistently, powerfully. His cock was beginning to throb inside me and I panted out my demand.

"Cum in my mouth ... I want to taste you ... please!"

He slipped out of me and I turned and kneeled on the floor as he stroked himself, once, then again, and then he groaned very loudly as he climaxed. My mouth was open, just below his cock, and his cum dribbled out, making up in volume and accuracy what his ejaculate lacked in distance or speed. Jimmy's cum filled my mouth and covered my face, and I greedily pulled it all into my mouth before I dabbed the cum that was in my mouth onto the head of his cock, then pulled away, creating long strands between my happy mouth and the cock that had made me so happy. I continued to do this a couple of times before I cleaned the cum from his shaft, stuck my tongue through what was in my mouth, and swallowed the last of it.

I opened my mouth, smiled up at him, kissed the head of his cock, and spoke.

"Those girls weren't lying. You really know how to work the equipment."

"You're not too bad yourself, Danielle."

He reached down and helped me to my feet, pulling me close and kissing me tenderly. When our lips separated, we looked around the room. Magazines had scattered off of the coffee table, a plastic cup had fallen as well, cracking on the floor, and there were two visible wet spots on the white couch cushions.

"Well I guess I can always turn those cushions over."

I smiled at him and reached down to collect my clothes. The panties I slid on, the bra I stuffed into my purse. When I pulled on my shorts, he frowned.

"Can't you stay the night? I make a pretty good omelette."

I smiled and begged off, saying I had an early start tomorrow. He offered to drive me back to the bar to get my car, but I couldn't risk him possibly recognizing my car, so I insisted on calling a cab. He paid the cabbie when he arrived, and I melted into his body as he pulled me tight for a long, lingering good night kiss. I made sure he had my "new" phone number before I slipped into the back seat and told the cabbie where to take me.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed again.

His text said, BEST EVAH!

So were you, Jimmy, I thought. So were you.

IV

Saturday night I met up with Joe, who was a warm and witty conversationalist, with a wonderful eight inches that nearly wore me out.

Sunday I hooked up again with Steven and Bob. They bought their friend Ty, whose name was short but whose cock was huge. They ravaged me over and over again, the entire afternoon, until I was reduced to a puddle of sexual exhaustion.

On Monday I registered on one of the "adult" dating sites, booking two or three "dates" each day. I had two rules: I didn't respond if they sent a photo of their cocks (I wanted to be surprised) and everyone got blowjobs but I only fucked the ones I really liked.

I fucked all of my dates.

Thursday morning I was intrigued by an email I received and agreed to have my date come to my house, and when he arrived just after 12:00 pm, I was glad I'd decided to see him. He was gorgeous, with broad shoulders, dimples, and intense, smoldering dark eyes. And his cock was a joy to behold, once I had freed it from his pants. Soon he was stretched across my bed, my lips gliding up and down his shaft as my hands cupped and played with his balls. I looked toward his face but his head was beneath the pillow and moving side-to-side. I began to inhale as much of his ten inches as I could, and as my nose nestled into his pubes, the door to our bedroom flew open.

"This is what you do when I'm away? Fuck some skanky whore in our own bed?"

Jamie yelled.

My head came up from his cock as my date's head came up from under the pillow. She stared uncomprehendingly at both of us.

"Who the hell are you people? Where is my husband?"

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OOPS!

You better talk fast Dani.

oh ho

Sara Hawke's picture

Better run like the wind. Did you pack and emergency bag with the before lotion? If not have fun explaining.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Contemplation, yet duty
Death, yet the Force.
Light with dark, I remain Balanced.