The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 18

Printer-friendly version

Bryan follows the long driveway up towards the two-story ranch house. He remembered the first time he visited the place. As they were driving up the driveway towards the house, they pass a herd of Angus cattle.

“They have cattle?” Stephen looks at his leader.

“Yep, Job’s pack is in the cattle business. It’s how they support themselves.” Bryan had been surprised when he visited the place and looked over their records.

They make a huge chunk of their money from beef sales and such. Bryan knew they had another type of cattle on the ranch. The Angus cows were just one type of cattle they had. They had other types for milking and for American beef.

Bryan pulls their SUV to the front of the house. They had a circular driveway and there were a group of people waiting for them when he comes to a stop. He notices that Job was standing outside waiting for him. There was a short curvy woman with bright blue hair tied into a ponytail standing next to him. She was shorted then Job.

There was a young girl with bright red hair, dressed in tights and a bright neon purple shirt standing behind her with two Dark Elves. The female Dark Elves was named Letno and had her hands resting on the shoulders of the young teenage girl. Bryan knew Rebecca was Lento’s adopted daughter and was second in charge. Her husband Greg was Job’s second and married to Lento.

“Who’s the chick with the bright blue hair, Bryan?” Stephen had spotted the woman standing next to Job.

“According to the email I got, that’s Job’s wife, Erin. They got married a few months back.” Bryan remembered reading the email.

“How did she get her hair so neon blue.” He has never seen hair so blue that was natural.

“You’ll have to ask her. Now, be on your best behavior.”

Erin and Job watch as a black SUV comes to a stop before them. The driver gets out first, who happened to be Bryan. The passenger side door opens and a young man in his late twenties comes out.

“Job, it’s good to see you. Allow me to introduce one of my wolves. This Stephen, he is one of my assistants.” Bryan watches as Stephen walks forward.

“Hello, I’m Stephen Miles.” Stephen extends his hand out to Job.

“I’m Job McCoy, Alpha of Thunder Creek Pack. This is my lovely wife Erin.” Job watches as Erin extends her hand out to Stephen.

“Greetings.” Stephen kisses the top of Erin’s hand. When he bends to kiss her hand, he notices she has pink eyes and could smell she was with child.

“This is Greg Leaffall, he is my second in command. The young lady with the bright red hair is his daughter, Rebecca and the woman standing behind her is my wife’s second in charge and Greg’s wife Lento Leaffall. This is my chief enforcer Jolha Daybirth.”

Jolha nods to Stephen and Bryan. He notices that he couldn’t sense anything from Bryan, but he could feel that Stephen was a submissive wolf. His senses were picking up something unusual still in the SUV.

Denver and Charlie step out of the SUV. Denver had a sleeping Ginny in his arms.

“Ah, allow me to introduce my pilot and co-pilot Denver and Charlie. The young lady asleep in Charlie’s arms is my ward, Ginny Tailor.” Bryan couldn’t believe Ginny was sound asleep.

Job looks at the young girl “I take it, she doesn’t like to fly?”

“She’s never flown before.” Bryan touches Ginny’s forehead and sends a little power inside of her, to wake her up.

Charlie sets Ginny down on her feet when he feels her waking up. He saw her eyes flash to her coywolf ones.

“She's awake, Bryan.” Charlie watches as Ginny steps closer to Bryan.

All the wolves, Lento, Jolha, and Rebecca could smell that Ginny's scent had changed. It wasn’t human anymore, but a combination of Coyote and Wolf.

“It’s okay, Ginny. No one is going to hurt you.” Bryan takes Ginny’s hand and holds it. He sends a bit of his power into her.

Ginny calms down and holds Bryan’s hand. She looks at the people in front of her. She could smell three wolves, three fey and something different. Her eyes rest on Erin.

She tilts her head to the side trying to figure her out. Bryan notices Ginny behavior.

“I think she is trying to figure out what your wife is, Job.” Bryan was looking at Job and his wife.

“That’s okay. We’re still trying to figure out how to classify my wife.” He looks lovely at Erin.

“I’m your better half and the heart of this pack.” She punches him in the arm.

“That you are.” Job pulls her close and kisses her.

She returns the kiss and after a few seconds she breaks the kiss “I think we should escort our guest into the house and show them to their rooms.”

“If you’ll follow me, Bryan, I’ll have our house staff come out and unload your luggage.” He mentally sends a message to Paula to send Becky and Harry out to unload the SUV.

As they walk into the old ranch house, they are met by a woman with short brown hair, dressed in a pair of blue jeans pants, nice white blouse and had a set of bangles on each arm. She had on a pair of cowboy boots.

“Welcome to Thunder Creek Ranch, I’m Paula Lang and the head housekeeper. If you need anything, feel free to let me know. If you’ll follow me, I’ll show you to your rooms.” Paula turns around to lead everyone to their room.

Bryan notices that Paula had a slight German accent to her speech. He knew she must be new because the last time he was here. Someone else was in charge.

Paula shows Stephen to his room first “here’s your room Mr. Miles.”

She opens the door for him. It was a nice bedroom. It looked like something out of home and gardens. Paula looks at Denver and Charlies “I hope you don’t mind sharing gentlemen?”

“We’ll be fine.” Denver and Charlie have shared rooms before.

“Your room Mr. Hudson is here and there is a connecting door that leads to your wards room.” Paula shows Bryan the hidden door that would
allow him to check on Ginny.

“Thank you, Ms. Lang.” Bryan inspects the room.

Becky comes walking in with Bryan’s luggage.

“Where would you like your luggage, Alpha Hudson?” Becky was keeping her eyes down from his.

“It’s okay to look me in the eyes, Becky. You’re a submissive and I would never hurt you.” Bryan places his hand gently on her shoulder. She flinches when he touches her.

He looks towards Paula “her former Alpha abused her. He was hooked on bone dust and allowing certain men in his pack to rape the women that were part of the pack. Job found out what he was doing to the women and submissive in his pack and killed him.”

“Since then, we have been trying to show what a good Alpha is.” Paula looked over towards Becky. She suffered the most under the old Alpha.

“If there is anything I can do, just ask.” Bryan wraps his arms around Becky and shares a bit of his power with her.

Becky relaxes and looks up into Bryans' eyes. She could see that he really cares, just like Job and his wife does.

“Thank you.” She gives him a hug, after placing his bags down.

Ginny walks into Bryan’s room and watches as the light brown hair woman leaves his room. She wonders what happened to her.

“Is everything okay?” Ginny looks towards Bryan.

“Everything is fine, Ginny.” He knew about the pack, but he didn’t know it had been that bad.

Bone Dust was highly addictive to Were’s and knew the longer a Were was taking it, the more insane and unstable they became. Too many
Were’s have been affected by the dust. They put a major producer out of business, but they knew there were still some smaller producers out there.

Bryan goes to meet up with Job and his wife in Job’s office. There were a few things Bryan wanted to go over with Job.

“Hey, kiddo. Rebecca is willing to give us a tour of the place. Are you up to it or do you want to lay down till dinner?” Stephen sticks his head into Ginny’s room.

Stephen knew Denver and Charlies were having drinks with Greg and a person named Kevin in the lounge. Denver liked how it was designed, it looked like a diner out of the fifties. It had an old fashion jukebox, a nice huge pool table, and a few pinball machines. There was also a fully stock bar as well.

“I’m game, did you smell Rebecca? She smelled like she was Fey like her mother.” Ginny follows Stephen.

“I smelled it too.” They arrive down at the foyer where Rebecca was waiting for them.

Rebecca looks at Ginny “mom said you were some sort of cross between a wolf and coyote. Is that true?”

Ginny looks at the bright red hair teenage girl “yes, I’m a cross between a coyote and a wolf.”

“Cool, I would love to see what you look like.” Rebecca was curious.

“I’ll show you later.” Ginny didn’t mind showing Rebecca her Were form.

“Cool, if you’ll follow me. I’ll give you a tour of the ranch.” Rebecca got the okay from Job to show whoever wanted to around.

Rebecca shows Stephen and Ginny around the ranch.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So I take it that Ginny is a

So I take it that Ginny is a super, super rare crossbreed as a Coywolf, and apparently not too many have ever known someone like Ginny or ever seen someone like Ginny before.

Ginny

She is a one of a kind Were. There hasn't been anything like her before, so no one knows what to expect from her.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Interesting story

I may have to go back and reread the early parts. As some of it is starting to fade, I am definitely enjoying it though.