The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 6

Printer-friendly version


July 20, 2018

Okay, I know this is fifteen days late since my last entry. However, during that time I have experienced a few things. The representative from Warner Bros. Animation stopped by and offered all of us contracts to work for them. They managed to get the Harlem Globetrotters to allow me to travel with them.

Right now, were in New York putting on a show for a few days. The children love it when I come onto the court. The guys like it as well. We have come up with several routines that play to my strengths and to their as well.

When we are on the court, its like we are just goofing off, but it’s a routine we have worked out. Sure, there are a few times I get to improvise my routine, we want to keep the act different and fresh. So, we don’t get bored with it and so the crowd doesn’t expect the same routine.

We started off our tour In New Jersey. The Globetrotters paid for me to fly to their headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Then from there, we flew up to New York to start our tour. We are going to hit all the Northern states first.

After we travel the Northern states, we’re going to be heading south. The company assigned bodyguards to protect me. They aren’t expecting any trouble, but we did have a nut job trying to take my tail off and a bunch of religious nutjobs preaching I’m an agent of the devil.

I’m just waiting for ICE to come asking where I came from. Which is easy to answer, from a female bunny of course. I know a bad joke, but still, how are you going to explain a 5' 6" bunny rabbit?

Anyway, back to the expedition matches. We will be going against a few basketball teams. I can’t wait to see how they react to a female bunny beating them. Anyway, I promise to be a little more active on this journal.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An American Cottontail No Doubt

Actually if I was a scientist I'd be more interested in the mutation that cause this