Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 304

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Fawning To A Tyke.
by:Angharad - Stunt coordinator/accountant Bonzi Cat.
part:tri gannoedd a bedwar.

I went to the loo and then into the bedroom, where I stripped off to my undies and then put on the blouse and suit, the new shoes and sat at the mirror I'd improvised and quickly put my hair up. On went the hat, unfortunately with significantly more fiddling than the lady in the shop had done. But I got it on to my satisfaction eventually, and then popped on some of the red lipstick - it felt quite strange as I never use that colour, but the blouse drew away some of it's brightness. I'd confer with Stella before I wore it to the funeral, I was still uncertain.

Finally, I added the brooch to the jacket, it looked really nice under the poppies around the neck. I heard a bottle cork pop and a few moments later Simon hove into view bearing two glasses of wine.

"You took your time," I said, glad that he had.

"Well I knew you'd take longer than you thought, well modom, would you care for some drinky-poos?"

"Thank you Cameron, that will be all."

"That looks cracking, Stella will be as jealous as hell that she didn't see it first."

"I don't think so, not sure if it's really her anyway."

"Maybe not, but it's very you, very classy. Did it cost as much as it looks?"

"Shall we say, if we sell the house in two years, I may break even!"

Simon of course had taken a sip of wine, which he then inhaled and we spent the next four or five minutes, him coughing and me slapping his back.

"How much was it then?"

"You're not paying for it, so you don't need to know." I decided I was going to stand firm on this one.

"As much as a nice bike?"

"Shall we say you'd have got quite a nice carbon bike for the overall cost."

He nodded, "I'm glad I wasn't paying for it."

"Of course, I suspect the brooch cost you as much again, is it safe for me to wear it?"

"Tim made it for you, I simply paid what he asked. He did give me a good customer, discount."

"Is it insured?" I asked wondering if it was safe to wear out of the house.

"Of course, although it is of course irreplaceable, Tim won't do a remake if you lose it. He only does one offs."

"I have no intention of ever parting with it, least wise, not in this life, which is exactly the same way I feel about you."

"Eh?" he looked bemused.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I blushed as I said it and looked at the floor.

He blushed and looked as if he was searching for words to say. I waited not wanting to disturb his concentration. He kept sneaking glances at me and then seeming to look into the middle distance, before looking back at me. Eventually he looked at me and smiling at me said, "You are crazy, but I love you."

I giggled, which was certainly not becoming behaviour in a megabucks suit, but I didn't care. He walked towards me, lifted the veil and kissed me.

An hour or so later, we'd pretty well finished the wine as well as getting intimate in the most animalistic way, I lay in the bed, hoping the creases would come out of the blouse and the suit, from the way they were lying on the floor, I wasn't sure but I didn't feel like getting out of bed to find out. Instead I drifted off into a blissful sleep, feeling emotionally and physically fulfilled and probably with a big smile on my face which equalled Simon's.

I'd also discovered why he was so long coming up with the wine, he'd been reading the passage in the Bible that I'd wanted him to read at the service, bless him, he is a nice man, he really is.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cathy, You have Come A Long Way Girl

Now you and Simon are getting quite cozy with each other. You two are already married. a wedding is a formality at this point.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Something subtle is happening

between Cathy and Simon. They seem so much closer together than they have ever been, and I think it started the night Cathy gave herself to Simon for the first time, in spite of the results of the night, and the few days following. Now it seems they are almost in each others mind and basically in agreement about everything.

It has been a good story so far, Bonzi! You just keep writing the stories, and making Angharad think she is doing it! But then, you are a cat, and this is natural for you. Here is a good scrubbie for you, from me.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Very steamy, Cathy. You

Very steamy, Cathy. You definitely have found your man, so don't ever lose him.
With the other issue, that being your Aunt; I do hope you can, metaphorically speaking, "stick it in your Aunt's eye". She should be agog with complete envy when she see you dressed in your new suit and wearing your jewelry.
All glasses raised to Lady Cameron, a real classy Lady. J-Lynn

made me say, "awwwwww...."

"bless him, he is a nice man, he really is"

Nice to see Cathy and Simon getting on so well together. Dare I think that she is enjoying it finally? Hope the outfit is ok though, shame to have to take it in for cleaning and pressing having only worn it for an hour or two.

Antidote

...for Auntie Do. I'm imagining her a bit like Iris Bucket in "Keeping Up Appearances". If so, the outfit should cow the old biddy a bit.

Really? Is he THAT nice?

Well, I guess we have to take Cathy's word for things here. Her ability to consume wine seems to have increased. Is this a good or a bad thing?

Well, either way, thanks for a fun and tender episode.

Annette

P.S. Any chance we'll get to hear from Charlotte any time soon?

Oh Simon,

You're just brilliant.

At times that is. Let's not give him delusions of grandeur here and ruin all of Cathy's hard work.

Splendid Ang, splendid

NB

Jessica
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Legal Documents

Get that legal document finished girl! Then marry him and finish your degree! Then you can set about adopting (or surrogating) some kids!

Dykes on Tryke Bykes ???

How nice to sip some champers as we preen in about $ 4000usd.
Lovely humorous chapter.

Cefin

I think I'm

going to invest in some stock for whatever company makes Kleenex, as often as you have me using up a box of tissues. Lovely chapter!