The Vampires Kiss Part 4

Printer-friendly version

The Vampire's Kiss

Part Four
 
I didn’t go towards the shops on this evening, there were still crowds enjoying a bit of late night shopping and a summer evening meal at one of the restaurants dotted around the main square. I was looking for privacy, so I headed in the direction of the towns biggest housing estate. From some of the houses I passed I heard the sound of televisions, from others music and laughter, occasionally the sound of people having sex which didn’t help my overall feeling but eventually I found what I was looking for, a house in silence.
 
Making sure nobody was looking I pushed the door as hard as I could and the lock burst under my hand. Inside the house had a slightly musty smell and there was a small pile of post on the mat, but it was furnished and relatively clean. Habit made me check the downstairs rooms even though my new senses told me there was nobody in the house, then I went upstairs.
 
I chose a bedroom with a single bed and stripped down to my new underwear, enjoying the feeling of fabric as I took the feminine items off. Without thinking I tried to pose in front of the mirror, but there was nothing to look at. Something the story tellers got right was our lack of a reflection.

Vampire 3.jpg

With an increasing sense of excitement, I lay on the bed and began to rub my hands across my new body. My fingers brushed against my bra covered nipple and a tingle flashed through my flesh making me gasp. Deliberately I brushed it again and then began to rub it, it felt as though electricity was running from my fingers into my breast and my whole body tensed with the sensation. I tried again with the other hand, both breasts at once. I moaned with the pleasure, it was incredible, but it wasn’t enough. I had an ache between my legs like nothing I had felt before so, releasing my breast and letting my hand travel down my stomach until it reached my new panties.
 
As my finger neared my slit I knew that I was about to realise a lifelong dream and I prayed that I would not be disappointed. I pushed my fingers under the waistband of my panties and across the perfectly smooth skin of my fanny. When I reached the warm moistness I shivered with anticipation, when I touched my new clitoris I squeaked. I know, it doesn’t sound very sexy, but it was. I rubbed it gently and the sensations dwarfed the ones I was still getting from my breast, but they didn’t hide the existing sensations, they joined them to create a tidal wave that began to wash across my body. wave after wave of pleasure each pass stronger than the last. My breathing quickened and I closed my eyes to enjoy the feelings. I rubbed a little harder and the waves increased exponentially, I could hear myself making noises and they were getting louder but I didn’t care. My back began to arch, lifting my hips towards the ceiling and my finger slipped inside my body.
 
That was all it took, lights flashed behind my eyes and I made some very loud, guttural noises as my muscles tensed like rocks before melting away to water and leaving me lying in a puddle of happiness, a moronic grin on my face. Masturbating as a boy had never been that good and I lay on the bed relishing every sensation. Until somebody pushed open the door downstairs and shouted ‘Police’. Maybe I was a little bit too loud.
 
Without thinking to grab my outer clothes I opened the bedroom window and jumped into the garden below. I, effortlessly, vaulted the garden fence and glanced back to see a young Constable leaning out of the window, his face a picture as he saw me, clad in purple bra and panties, looking back at him. For some reason I couldn’t help but blow him a kiss before turning and running across the neighbour’s garden to make good my escape.
 
That was a while ago now and I am much better at visualising my body when I emerge from the grave. My favourite look is a dark-haired goth girl with lots of dark make up and tight corsetry, but the most successful is, unsurprisingly, the scantily clad blonde nerdy, but still sexy girl. Always in a skirt, and always in a pair of crotchless panties. Guys can’t believe their luck when they come across a pair of crotchless panties under a girl’s skirt.

Vampire 4.jpg
 
That isn’t to say that I don’t appear naked occasionally, I love sex as a woman but there is one thing I love more – the sexual high I get from killing an evil man. They’re easy to spot thanks to their dark aura, the blacker the aura the blacker the heart inside, and they’re easy to trap because they prey on helpless young women and there is no one more helpless than a naked girl on the side of the road.
 
Most of the time, however, I appear fully clothed and drink from sweet young men, including a certain young PC who seems to cross my path a lot. I never kill these men, apart from anything it’s so much fun turning up as a different girl every night and letting myself get pulled by the sweetest, nerdiest little man in the pub whilst all the so-called players watch on in disbelief. In case you didn’t know, as well as tasting better, sweet little nerds try harder so it’s a win-win for me.

woman-3144539.jpg

The End?

This may be the end of the story for now but if there is enough interest I could write more, maybe in the vampire superhero theme as nuuan suggested? It could be a series of short stories or a full length novel. Let me know what you think.

Anna Sig HD 2.png

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I found the story

a bit short for my tastes, but this was because I enjoyed it.

Continuing the story.

WillowD's picture

You could do the vampire superhero thing but I don't see her deliberately doing anything flashy. I think she would help in any situations she came across during her nightly activities but would probably try to keep a low profile.

I would love to see this story continued. Give her a night job to keep her busy. Give her friends she can hang out with in the middle of the night. Turn a certain young PC into a boyfriend. Perhaps she can find a way to withstand being in daylight for a while now and then. Maybe she can create a legal identity. You could to all sorts of things playing with this story.

Thanks Willow

Anna NaMaus's picture

Your desire to see it continued is on my desktop so maybe...

Annaxx

Anna Sig HD 2.png

Vampire's Kiss

Yes. I enjoyed the story, and it left me hoping for more.

GinNC