Tom's illness - part 1

Printer-friendly version

My name is Tom. I am a 16 year old boy. I am the smallest in my class, with long brown hair, and very thin. Some think I am a girl when they see me from behind.

Today I was sitting in class when I felt a pain in my chest. I asked the math teacher: “Miss Jones, can I go to the bathroom?” She said yes.

I ran to the bathroom but it wasn't easy because of the pain. Once inside I entered a booth, sat on the toilet and took off my t-shirt. When I looked down at my chest I saw my nipples were hard and the skin around them was swollen.

I freaked out and fell off the toilet. My heart was beating fast. I phoned my mom and she picked me up from school. We went to the doctor’s office to check me up. When he saw me he sent me to an endocrinologist. Once at the specialist they ran some test and sent me home to rest.

Mom drove us home. She looked at me and told me not to worry. That felt good. Once home I went up to my room and noticed my chest was heavier. I basically had developed breasts. I showed mom my breast and she was shocked but said she could fix the pain. She measured my chest and came back in an hour with a bra.
- Take off your shirt and turn around! She said.
- What are you doing, mom?
- I am trying to put this on. It should take the pain away from your chest.
Sure enough it did. Problem was I had no t-shirt to go with my new shape. Luckily my mom had a pink top that did the job. I felt weird like this but at least the pain was gone.

I went to bed afterwards and woke up the next morning. Mom was already up and told me to dress like yesterday and get in the car. The doctor called earlier that the lab results were in.

I was afraid to go out dressed like this so my mom said she could do my hair and makeup so that I would look like a girl and so that no one will look weird at me. I agreed to her plan.

She put me on a chair. She took out some scissors and said:
- I need to cut your hair into a more feminine shape.
- Fine I said.

She then took a brush and brushed my hair to lay straight. She took the scissors and started cutting the front. She gave me full bangs that covered my forehead. She trimmed the rest until I had a long bob haircut just below my shoulders. She then put on some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick on me and she was done.

I looked in the mirror and was surprised at how feminine I looked.
- Good, she said! Let's get in the car now as it is getting late.
- Okay, I said, reluctantly.

We drove off and reached the endocrinologist in about 40 minutes.
- The doctor will see you now! said the nurse.
- Hi Tom. Well the results are in and we some good news and some bad. Which do you want to hear first?
- The bad. I said.
- Well, Tom it seems like you are suffering from a rare genetic disease called reversed-gendoria. It basically makes people change their initial gender. In your case from boy to girl?
- WHAT?!

TO BE CONTINUED

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reverse what?

sugar_britches63's picture

I have never heard of this but ok sounds like a fun story.

Charlotte

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

OK, I'm reading

Waiting for more.

Okay, I am waiting to see how

Okay, I am waiting to see how she is accepted when she returns to school and the others see the "REAL HER". Should be interesting indeed.

Drag racer ride

Jamie Lee's picture

When did Tom start experiencing the changes? For his mom to see the solution to ease the pain in his chest by having him wear a bra then the changes may be rapidly occurring. Otherwise if Tom was taking PE his breast development would have been noticed.

So what changes take place next? And how quickly? Might the sixteen-year-old boy seen at school be a sixteen-year-old girl within a few days?

Will Tom changing be accepted by the other students at school? Will he have problems with the administration accepting the reason for the changes? Who at school will have a problem with the changes?

Others have feelings too.

Toms illness part 1

This is an excellent story and can't wait to see what is going to happen next