The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 3

Printer-friendly version

Okay, now I know why some of the girls I have gone to the beach with would step into the surf and pull the wedge out. Also, Sand gets everywhere, especially in places you don’t want it to get into. I had to be careful with my ears as well. The last thing I wanted to do was get water down into my ears.

A couple of days ago, I and a few friends that didn’t know I had been turned into a bunny went to the beach for some fun. They got used to my unusual looks and we had some fun. I thought it would be neat to wear a two piece, so I wore one. Yes, I did modify it because of my little fluffy tail.

Anyway, I have fine short fur that covers my body and I have gotten used to it. However, I can’t put suntan lotion on and such, so I got a little sunburn. This should be fun when I start peeling. Also, my fur traps tiny pieces of sand, so I had to take a shower to get it all off me.

I can tell you this, now I know why girls don’t like tan lines as well. Because depending on what outfit you plan on wearing, you can see where their tops strings were and depending on what they wear to cover their bottom, you can tell what type of bottom they wore as well.

Still, it’s fun to be a girl, especially when you have a nice rack. You wouldn’t believe how many men are nicer to you when they see your breast. I know, that’s wrong and sometimes you do get some men that concentrate on your breast instead of your face.

Which in my place, it surprised them, because they aren’t expecting to see a female bunny looking at them. Well, I and the others got together and came up with a way around our driver license and some sort of a backstory lie. Now, as you know there are people who have heavy tattoo work and modifications done to their bodies. So, what we have done is tell people we are experimenting with a company that produces those things. That right now we are their first test subjects to see how people would react to people like us. So, far people are buying it.

I’ve been making some money on the side doing birthday parties for kids that like Lola Bunny. My mother did contact Warner entertainment to see what they think about having a character that they created walking around. They said they are going to send a rep out in a few weeks.

My friends who are the Loonatics have found a place to call their headquarters and is modifying it like in the cartoon. They said I can come and enjoy it as well since I am Lexi Bunny’s relative. We still haven’t been able to find that store that sold us these costumes. I think it only shows up when someone really needs it for something. Like destiny wants you to have your wish.

Oh, I did have my period. I can tell you now it sucks. My first one really caught me off guard and gave me cramps from hell. I was lucky my mother was willing to help me through it. I was kind of weepy during mine, like the sweeties’ thing like kittens playing or puppies chasing after something would set me off. My mother said I could have been bitchy or crabby instead.

That wouldn’t have gone off too well with my father. He’s still trying to cope with having a daughter, and everything that goes with it. Like trying to wrap him around my little finger and such. I have learned if I give him my pouty lips and big eyes, he caves.

People are still adjusting in my neighborhood about my looks. So, far no bible thumpers have tried to bother me and pray for me yet however, I have an answer for that. While they are praying for me, can I bless them as well?

The guys who come up to the basketball court don’t like it when I play against them. I always beat them. Hey, I am Lola bunny after all and it wouldn’t do me any good to lose.

Let’s see have I left out anything important from the past eight days? Mmmmm, nope everything is alright so far. I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop any day now.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The potential shoe dropping,

From whence shall it come? The religious right, the government or people who hate anthros and furries?

I'm enjoying this story quite a bit. Thanks for writing it.

Superman

In real life, there is a man who is using cosmetic surgery to look like Superman. I don't know of any legal problems.

An interesting story

i am enjoying it quite a bit, Still feels like hostile magic though.