Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 5 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Ashera Rodan felt the magical energies of a pixie and followed it to the source. She was looking for others like her since she was reborn. She had tracked the energies to a weird building and landed in the courtyard of it. She was surprised to see a long brown hair pixie with a blueish glow about her hovering in front of her.

Luna hovers in front of the woman and does a curtsy to her. Luna felt that this elven woman before her was royalty. She could feel her power emitting from her.

Leetha looks at the elven woman standing in the courtyard with snow everywhere. She could feel the royal aura about the woman.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Leetha had her hand resting by her sword handle.

Ashera looks towards the strange looking woman and notices she was wearing a royal house medallion around her neck. She has never seen the medallion before and knew nothing of the house either.

“I am Princess Ashera Rodan of the Icredo Kingdom. Who may I ask are you?”

“I am Leetha Blood Thorn of the Gofaesite Kingdom. Now, do you mind telling me why you are here?” Leetha didn’t like using her royal title.

“She’s here because she felt Luna’s unique energies. She’s been asleep for the past three thousand years, Leetha.”

Trinity and the rest of staff walk in, including Mr. Blackstone. Trinity had gotten a vision about this woman standing in the courtyard. She was the Princess of the Winter court.

Leetha turns around when she hears Trinity’s voice and notices everyone walking into the office. She notices that Mr. Blackstone wasn’t happy with her.

“It had to be done, and I only killed one of them. The other is tied up and gag. I was going to wipe his memory when she appeared in the courtyard.” Leetha points towards Princess Ashera.

Mr. Blackstone looks over towards the Elven woman with wings standing out in the courtyard with snow piling up out there. He notices she has a set of wings on her back.

“How come you don’t have wings? Aren’t you of royal blood?” He looks towards Leetha.

“My parents weren’t from the High courts. They were ordinary elves that made a name for themselves, except my father. He had High court blood in his veins.”

“What was your mother?” Mr. Blackstone never asked Leetha before.

“She was a human that was magically turned into an Elf. She uses to be a tavern maid and went on a quest with some people she met at the tavern where she was sold too. She ran away and joined them. While they were exploring some ancient ruins, she fell into a pool of magical water. Since she always thought elves were the most beautiful culture, the water turned her into an elven maiden.”

“Couldn’t she jump back into the water and be turned back?”

“If you were turned into your favorite race, would you want to go back to how you looked?”

“No, I guess not. Did anyone else fall into the water?”

“Yes, and when they tried to change back, it didn’t work. They were stuck like they were.”

“Interesting. Now, back to our Princess there. Why is she here?” Mr. Blackstone had been watching her as she stood out in the courtyard and as Luna flew around her.

“According to our seer there. She felt Luna’s magical presence and decided to drop in.” Leetha had pointed to Trinity.

“Do we know what she wants, and can she stop filling our courtyard up with snow?” Mr. Blackstone could see that they had at least four feet of snow in the courtyard already.

Leetha walks over to Princess Ashera Rodan “Princess, could you please stop it from snowing? You’re filling up our courtyard with snow.”

Princess Ashera looks towards Leetha “very well.” She concentrates and the snow steps.

“Thank you.”

“Yes, thank you, Princess.” Trinity makes her way over to a few plants and touches them.

“Luna, can you do something with this snow?” Leetha looks at Luna as she hovered nearby.

Luna nods her head yes and causes the snow to fly over the courtyard wall. After a few minutes, there were only a few inches of snow in the courtyard.

“Thanks, Luna.”

“Princess Ashera, my name is André Blackstone and I am the owner of this agency. Can you tell me why you are here?”

Ashera looks at the tall well muscular African American bald head guy dress in a black businessman standing in front of her. She scans his
aura and could see that there was more to this man, then he appeared.

“I’m looking for those like myself. It’s been a long time since I have associated with others like me.”

“How did you find yourself here and Why has it been so long?” Mr. Blackstone was curious.

“I felt the magical presence of the little one and of those two.” She points towards Leetha and Trinity. “As for why it has been so long? I have been asleep for centuries.”

Leetha takes a pair of purple color lens glasses out and put them on. Something didn’t feel or sound right about the Princess. She mumbles a magic word and the glasses reveal the Princess past and it shows that her spirit had taken over a male and changed his body to what hers use to be. The two had merged together to make one body.

“You know, she is just like me. I was changed by magic.” Trinity had stepped close to Leetha while she had used the glasses on the Princess.

“I know, Trinity. I was just curious is all.” Leetha cancels the spell on the glasses and sticks them back in her pouch.

“Princess, how are you able to locate your kind?”

“I tap into the ley lines and I can find out where any of my kind are. The lines aren’t what they use to be three thousand years ago, but the blame can be placed on the people of Atlantis.”

Cleo, Joanna, Henry, and Joseph all turn to look at Princess Ashera “Atlantis was real?”

“Yes, Atlantis is real. Right now, it is in a nearby dimension that no one can travel too. The gods are punishing Atlantis for their arrogance.”

“Man, I would love to meet a real Atlantean.”

Cleo and Joseph have chased down stories about Atlantis. They would love to meet one.

“Maybe one day you will.” Mr. Blackstone knew it was possible. He knew a place that had a door that could take you anywhere you wish.

Princess Ashera walks over to the group and makes a crystal ball appear in her hands “this will let you see what Atlantis use to look like before they were sent away.”

She hands the crystal ball to Cleo.

“Princess, would you mind if I and my people journey with you as you search for your people?”

“I don’t mind if you and your team travel with me, Mr. Blackstone.”

A smile appears Trinity’s face. A vision just appeared in her head. She knew that Mr. Blackstone wanted to meet others like the Princess.

Leetha had noticed a smile appear on Trinity’s face. She wonders what she saw.

“What did you see, Trinity?”

“Nothing that concerns us right now, Leetha.” Trinity turns and walks away.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh goody! A Quest is coming

Oh goody! A Quest is coming into play. Should be interesting to follow their trip as they try to locate other Fae Folk.

Looks like their

supernatural staff is growing numbers, The faeries need to have friendly human representation and protection. If enough of then come together maybe they can start a colony?