The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 1

Printer-friendly version
June 10, 2018

Explaining what happened to me, to my parents. Had to be one of the worst things that have ever happened to me. As you know, I and my friends ordered our favorite furry animals costumes from an online web store. (Read: I was turned into Lola Bunny for back history.)

What we didn’t know or should have paid close attention to when we placed the order. Were the question that was asked to us. One of them was if you were given the choice of staying like you are or becoming the character you are ordering. Which one would you choose?

Another question was How realistic do you want the costume to look? A) Basic and homemade, B) Kind of real, C) As realistic as possible?

Since I am really into the Furry seen, I wanted my costume to be as real as possible, so you know which one I chose. The rest of the questions were similar, asking if I wanted everything that character could do or did I want to change anything about it?

Since I’m a big Lola Bunny fan, I wanted everything she could do. The only thing I did ask to change was her breast size. In the movie she didn’t have much of a bust. So, I asked for a little bigger and fuller than normal bust.

Any way to make a long story short, I’m now stuck as Lola Bunny. Once I put the costume on, I became Lola Bunny and I have everything she can do. Which means I’m one hell of a basketball player now.

My friends, who ordered from the same place I did, found out they were the characters they asked for as well. Sammy became a humanoid My Little Pony Rainbow Dash. Which I’m jealous of because he can do everything Rainbow Dash can and fly as well. My friend George became the Half-Dragon he put on, which I am also jealous of. He can breathe fire and fly as well.

My friends Kevin, Betty, Robert and Robin went as the Loonatics, and they have their character powers and abilities. Robin had her gender changed back to being female by the owner of the store we visited and who we bought the costumes from. She couldn't deal with being male, so she had her gender changed back to female.

I also have a granddaughter. Lexi Bunny is Lola Bunny’s granddaughter, according to the history, Warner Brothers wrote about her. Like Ace is a descendant of Bugs Bunny.

Well, getting back to me. Since I and my friends were already at the Furry con, we decided to stay and enjoy being our characters. Astrid, the lady who made our costumes was right when she said they would be realistic. I had to get used to sitting on the toilet and peeing like a normal teenage girl. Betty had to help a few times with some mistakes I was making.

All the clothes I brought with me to change into and to bed, I couldn’t. None of them would fit. I wasn’t the only one having this problem. All my friends were having the same problem as well. So, the next day we went and did some shopping to get clothes that fit us into our new forms.
We spent the rest of our time at the Hotel the Furry con was being held at. It was kind of fun being who we are and a few of us got invited to making out with some of the other furries we knew. I did manage to get a look at George without his pants on and Wow! I felt sorry for whatever woman he goes to bed with. He was huge and long.

I didn’t have sex with anyone after what Astrid said about me needing to take precautions or I would end up having little bunnies. I reminded Lexi as well and she made sure not to have sex with Ace.

When it was time for us to head back home. Robert/ Tech E Coyote ended up taking me hone since George preferred to fly more now and so did Sammy/ Rainbow Dash. I got home and was trying to decide when to tell my parents what has happened to me.

So, I called them into the living room and told them I was permanently stuck as Lola Bunny. At first, they thought I was kidding them. So, I asked my mother to come up and let her look to see if there was a seam anywhere. She couldn’t find one. She even tried to pull my head off.

My father came up and he looked as well. He couldn’t find one and when I told my mother I was just like her, she didn’t believe me. So, I dropped the gym shorts I was wearing to let her see for herself.

No, I didn’t play with myself with my father standing there, but I did show him I wasn’t equipped as a boy any longer. I was a female. You should have seen my father’s eyes when I told him I was no longer his son, but his daughter. My mother on the other hand was freaked out. She couldn’t understand how what happened to me happened.

I told them everything from start to finish and when I brought the web address of the web page up. All I was getting was message that the website was no longer there. I told them I knew where the store was located, so my father drove us out there, but when we got there, the store wasn’t there anymore. I mean the building was, but the store itself was closed and gone.

We ended up going back home and by the time we arrived, it was late. It was good I didn’t have school tomorrow. My mother told me to wear the nightshirt she let me sleep in for the first time.Tomorrow, we would go out and buy new clothes for me. She said any underwear we buy, we're going to need to make some adjustments to, because of my tail. Plus, we were going to get a proper bra and sports bra for my breast.

I was to remind her to make an appointment with her Gynecologist, so she could confirm what I said about being a fully functional woman and if be, put me on the pill. I could see my parents were still wondering how this could have happened.

It still scares me some. Would I lose my memories and intelligence from all of this or what?

As I laid down in my own bed, I wonder how everyone is dealing with this as well. As I let sleep claim me.

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Astrid's costume shop

It has whatever type of costume you would like and if they don't have it, they can custom make it for you.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Astrid's costume shop

Custom costumes are awesome, but with the store and website being "gone", it may be difficult to find either one again.

At least, that is what this entry says at one point when Lola takes her family out to go to the store's location.

Lola surprisingly good...

What seems should come off as a spoof, the writer treats as something you think can't be as possible. The parents reluctantly are coming to the reality that the need to find a way to accept and live with his change.
I can see a parent saying, "I told you you coddled his imagination and look at what happens.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Good Point

About the ID death scare, This definitely falls under the realm of hostile magic. Wonder if they have a Wonder Woman costume? AS I said elsewhere, I wouldn't mind being her.

Disappearing storefront?

But no wizard in a bathrobe?

Do they do custom costumes, or does it have to be commercial? I wouldn't mind putting on some of my characters.