Sisterhood . The Gloo That Bonds

Printer-friendly version

Daaad!! ! I am not wearing this monkey suit to Uncle Jack’s wedding . I told Uncle Jack and I’ve told you and Mom the same thing since I was 3 years old . I am your daughter and Kylie’s sister . She gets it and so does Uncle Jack and our future Aunt Cheryl. It’s only you and Mom who refuse to see me for who I am . The only way I’m going to this wedding is in the bridesmaid gown that Cheryl bought me to wear “!

“Young Man! You will go to this wedding as the boy that you are! I will not allow this family to be embarrassed by having my son parading around in a dress ! You will do as I say or else” !

“Dad ! I have news for you ! If you don’t allow Kendra to go as my sister, I refuse to go too! You know that Cheryl will not be happy to be short two bridesmaids in her wedding party . I know you and Mom don’t have time to argue about this because you’re on a tight schedule to make your flight to Las Vegas . We will continue this discussion when you get back ! You need to hit the road as soon as Mom gets out of the bathroom “.

Mom! Think about what we have been telling you while you’re on your trip and talk to Dad . You need to ask yourselves “Are your wishes and desires worth more than the happiness of your youngest child ? “ We love you both! Now have a safe trip ! “.

“ OMG! I thought we’d never get rid of them !” Are you ready for your new life , Kendra? I found something online that will make certain that you will be walking down that aisle in the dress that Cheryl bought you and there won’t be anything Mom and Dad can do about it because by the time time they get back , the changes will be permanent . It’s called “Gloo” . Any appliance attached to your body will become permanently bonded to you after 72 hours if not removed by the solvent .

I bought a female body suit that will give you the curves , breasts and vagina of a genetic female . It will even allow you to have a period and even sexual intercourse , but I advise you to wait on that one . Mom has made it clear to me that sex is out of the question until I’m much older and if I have to abstain , you should have to as well . Do you still want to go through with it?”

“More that anything , Sis! “ I have waited for so long to live my life but I have questions about what happens in the future if I want real breasts and a vagina that are more natural looking for my body ? “

“Don’t worry Kendra! I’ve got that one covered !” When Mom and Dad realize that it’s permanent and they can’t change what happened, they will insist on making sure that you will learn everything you can about conducting yourself as a lady because that’s all they can do . I’ve got another ace up my sleeve as well . I found a spell book in Grandma’s attic with a spell that activates on the first full moon after your 16th birthday which as you know, just happens to be 7 days after the wedding . It will make you a full fledged member of the fairer sex in every way up to and including having babies of your own . Isn’t that awesome? ”. It will also change the memories and the documentation so that they match and prove that Kendra and Kylie have always been sisters .

“ Are you ready to get Glooed?”

“Oh yes ! More than ready ! Let’s do this ! “

Epilogue:

“ You girls look so pretty in your dresses and I’m so happy you were in my wedding !”

“Welcome to the family , Aunt Cheryl!” We both exclaimed in unison .

Predictably , Mom and Dad has a bit of a conniption when they got home and found out that we had Glooed the bodysuit on , 5 days earlier and well beyond the 72 hour window to use solvent . Kylie and I also kept the details about the spell to ourselves too. We both knew that 7 days from now , our parents and everyone else would only remember me as their daughter and Kylie’s sister anyway , so there was no point in letting them know . We just giggled to ourselves when we thought about how it was Gloo that bound us together as sisters.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The first actual Glood story?

and a great one at that :)

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Crazypagangurl's story STUCK ON YOU was a story too...

laika's picture

I'm pretty sure; but actual stories do seem to be in the minority so far with this challenge. This was a nice one too, There's nothing sweeter than having a supportive sister. The magic spell seems like it might have been a wee bit of overkill for this tale, but I suppose if I had one I'd use it too. Imagine nasty ol' mom + dad's surprise when the body suit comes off.
~hugs, Veronica

Re: No, not nice

I'm betting the Great Dane was in doggy heaven, with a nice big "love interest" to corner and take as he wishes.

As for the transformed "bitch", she might be wishing she were anywhere else other than with the Great Dane.

Re: Crazypagangurl's story Stuck On You was a story too...

I'll grin and quite happily thank you for the mention of my story in the contest.

This contest has spawned a lot of poetic parodies/sarcasm, etc., but every single piece has been worth the time to read it.

I also have to agree that having a sister being that supportive is a huge thing when one is making such a big change in their life.

I would hope that the mother and father take it well when they find out what was done. Both girls need the support of the parents.