Crazy Girl 4

Printer-friendly version

Sam sits up in bed in a confused state and looks around him. His heart was pounding, and he was confused about his surroundings. He stands up and stumbles towards the bathroom. He automatically sits down to pee. He didn’t know why he did it, but he did. He finally realizes that he was no longer a male, but a female.

The last thing he remembered was getting struck by lightning and his body feeling like he had stuck his finger in a light socket. As he continues to sit there on the toilet. He has flashbacks of what had been done to all the girls that had been in the bedroom. He still had two more girls to avenge. He wipes himself, or he should start thinking of himself as being a she now.

She flushes and washes her hands afterward. She could slowly feel the madness returning as she heads back towards her bedroom. She grabs a camera she had stolen and disguised herself. She heads to where she parked the motorcycles she had stolen and heads towards her next victim.

Her next victim was a bad guy. The memories of the girl she was given were molested by the guy along with several other girls in the house.
He was even molesting the six-year-old in the house.

She follows him all day long, keeping to the shadows to find out what he does. She sees him meet up with a teenage girl that was out on the streets whoring herself. Instead of giving her money, she notices he gives her drugs instead.

When he leaves the girl, she stops her before she can take the drug and knock her out. She ties her up and drops her off at a drug rehab center so she can get help. She makes sure the place knows why she was dropped off, by leaving a note. She also put in the note if she doesn’t get help, she’ll make sure she never uses drugs again.

Harley follows the guy home and watches him through the night. She does notice how much attention he pays to the youngest girl in the house. The attention he shows her isn’t the type that a father shows, but the type a child molester shows.

She waits till everyone is asleep and breaks into the house. She moves quietly up to where she saw the lights come on and find the man sleeping in the nude with a young girl lying crying next to him. When the girl looks up at her.

“Sshhh, go back to sleep.” Harley moves over to the guy and sticks him with a needle.

The little girl does what she is told. She keeps her eyes close.

Harley picks the unconscious father up and carries him out of the house. She carries him to an abandoned building. She didn’t want the girls to see what she had planned for this guy. Once she has him strung up by his feet and hanging upside down. She wakes him up.

Hassan felt himself being slapped. He felt so tired and sleepy. At first, he couldn’t figure out where he was, and then realize he was hanging upside down. He notices a woman that looked like she was some sort of a clown.

“Ah, you decided to join the party.” Harley looks at the gentleman with a smile on her face.

“Here’s my question, why do men like you like little girls? Is it that you wish to be a girl and be used like that? Or is it because you just can't get it up.” She punches him in the stomach.

“Who are you?” Hassan had no idea who this crazy woman was.

“Who am I? The question is, who are you and why do you like little girls?”

Harley kneels and looks him in the face. She was going to enjoy castrating him before she killed him. “Come on, don’t be embarrassed. You can tell me why a big strong guy like you, likes raping little girls.”

Hassan doesn’t say anything to Harley as he just glares at her. If he gets free he is going to rape her and show her why he likes young girls.

“Go to hell bitch.”

“I’ve been there, and I have a T-shirt to prove it.” Harley stands up and could see Hassan had gotten a little excited with how she was treating him.

“Oh, so you like to be treated roughly. Let’s see how much you enjoy.” Harley goes to work getting Hassan excited. She shocks, cut and penetrates him anally.

The abuse she was giving him, was turning him on. She could see that he liked what she was doing to him.

“Oh, you are such a naughty boy.” Harley takes a can of carburetor cleaner and sprays it on his erection.

Hassan screams as Harley spray carburetor cleaner on his manhood. It burns as he wiggles back and forth from the rope.

“Now, are you going to tell me why you like little girls and teenage girls?” Harley just gives him an evil smile.

“I ain’t telling you shit.” Hassan spits at her.

“Oh well, I guess I have no other choice.” Harley gets a match and ignite the carburetor fluid and use it to burn Hassan’s manhood.

Hassan screams as he feels his manhood burning away. He hears laughter from the woman as she continued to burn him.

“This should remind you to never touch or harm a little girl again.”

Detective Jones and Detective Regan:

Detective Jones and Regan received a call early in the morning. They were informed another body had been found, but he wasn’t dead. The victim’s manhood had been burnt away and a note had been left hanging from his legs.

When detective Jones and Regan arrive at the site, they are given the note. It was in the same handwriting as the previous ones from Harley, but the victim hadn’t been killed. The note said: I like raping little girl’s. Just ask my daughter’s.

The man’s address was on the bottom of the note.

“Has anyone gone and interviewed this man’s daughters?” Regan looks at all the police around him?

“Yes, sir. We sent a patrol car down to question the girls.” Officer Johnson sent Lawson and Perry down to talk with the girls.

“This was the last person of the girls that had been abused. What do you think she’ll do now?” Detective Jones looks over towards her partner.

“I don’t know, but she needs to answer for what she has done.” Detective Regan.

“The question is Regan, what drove her to do this and why, instead of telling us?” Detective Jones follows her partner out to their car and heads down to talk with the girls.

Harley had hidden nearby to watch the crime scene. One more to go and she’ll finally have accomplished her task.

up
238 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There are a lot of police

that would quietly agree with her, though they would deny it.