The Blue Whale Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

A Lord Of Hell is challenged by a young [1,000 years old] Nephilim attempting to protect a young girl...

*****

https://youtu.be/XUuQK4CR5fM

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. A frightened Jackie Eaton has become a pawn in a supernatural conflict between a Lord Of Hell and a NEPHILIM, the Son of the Leader of THE HEAVENLY HOST...

*****

Asmodeus said:

"I have no desire to cross swords with Lucifer's Brother this day. The girl is of no consequence. You may keep her"

Asmodeus disappeared in a puff of black smoke. The smell of sulfur lingured for a few moments but soon disapated.

The terrified girl threw her arms around her protector and began to sob. Almost immediately, she found herself turned around and wrapped in Michael's arms. She reached up with her hands and wrapped them around his neck. She brought her lips to his and they engaged in a passionate kiss.

After the kiss, she looked up and asked:

"Are you going to introduce me to your father!"

"He has already left my love."

"I like the sound of 'My Love'. Will your father approve of me?"

"He picked you to become my bride before you were born."

"This is the 21st Century. We don't have arraigned marriages anymore."

"You are marrying into a very old family and our traditions are very strong."

"Just how old are we taking about?"

"I am a thousand years old"

"Really? You don't look a day over twenty."

"Well, I exercise daily and eat all my vegetables."

"By the way, You tall, handsome hunk, I don't remember you asking me to marry you."

"Jackie, will you marry me?"

"It's customary for the guy to get down on his knee before asking a girl for her hand."

"It's hard for a guy to get down on his knee when the girl has her arms wrapped around his neck and besides, I already have your hand - it's on my neck."

"What would your father say?"

"He said ask her again!"

"I didn't hear anything."

"He speaks to my mind. He is never too far to give me advice and he is never wrong."

"Well I'm waiting..."

"Jackie Eaton will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

Several passionate kisses follow...

*****

Michael was sitting on the sofa with a very happy and inquisitive girl on his lap.

"Was that man really a Lord Of Hell?"

"Asmodeus is one of the Seven Princes Of Hell. His domain is LUST."

"Why was he after me, I was just a eighteen year old boy?"

"Asmodeus wanted to hurt my father by defiling you?"

"Does defiling mean what I think it means?"

"It's better you don't know what Asmodeus planned to do to you."

"Jackie, you have always been a girl. When you were born, my father placed seven seals on you to protect you from harm. You appeared to be a boy to everyone including yourself, but you were always a girl."

"I should be angry, but I feel okay about it."

"Your memories and the memories of your parents have been restored. You, your parents and everyone you know remember you as always being a girl."

A cell phone appeared in Michael's hand. He gave it to Jackie and said:

"I found your cell phone. You should call your parents. They must be very worried about you."

"Oh no! My mother will be really mad at me. I was supposed to call when I got to the hotel. That was three days ago!"

"Jackie, relax. Your Mother will be happy to hear you are ok."

"What will I tell her? How do I explain this?"

"Tell her the truth. I lost my cell phone. I spent two days visiting an old village called Collinsport. I met a guy who found my cell phone. He's a real hunk. Can I bring him home?"

"Are you serious?"

"Father says it will work. Your mother will be happy to hear you are okay and have a new boyfriend."

"Alright, but if this doesn't work, no more kisses!"

Jackie called her mother (her new boyfriend listened in and coached her responses). The call went well - well mostly well:

"A guy found my cell phone. He's a real hunk can I bring him home?"

"WHAT? Bring him home? Did you have SEX with this boy?"

"He said no sex until we're married."

"MARRIED? Did he ask you to marry him?"

Jackie wispered "Yes he did."

"Did you accept?"

"Yes, but he didn't get down on his knees."

"Why not?"

"Well, he complained that it is too difficult for a guy to get down on his knees when the girl has her arms wrapped around his neck."

"Bring him home NOW!"

"Mom, we were planning on attending the Cosplay Convention today."

"Okay, come home tonight and bring your boyfriend. Call me before you leave. I have to talk to your father."

Jackie disconnected the call and said:

"Well that went well. She wants to see you tonight."

"Perfect! We have a Convention to go to!"

"I like!"

"No longer embarassed to be a girl."

"Embarassed? No way! I like being a girl now that I have a real hunk for my fiancé."

"One more thing. How did you find my cell phone?

"Miranda Duval put your cell phone in your car and had one of her minions drive it here. Your car is in the hotel parking lot."

"Good to know. Now what do I do? I have nothing to wear."

"Congratulations Jackie you really are a girl.

*****

"Why don't look at what the bellhop brought up and left in your room while we were talking."

"You mean while I was talking and you were trying to seduce me with your kisses and sweet words."

After they looked at the costumes in the bedroom, a package appeared in Michael's hands. He gave it to Jackie. She opened the package and said:

"I made this. It's a girl's costume. I made this for the convention. Where did you find it?"

"It was in your car. Remember, you have always been a girl. You made the dress for the real you."

"I understand! Everything is going to work. I think you are going to be a really fun hubby."

"Still interested in the Costume contests?"

"Definately!"

"You are entered in the individual contest and we are entered in the skit."

"I'm going to use the costume I made for the individual. What will we wear for the skit?"

"I was planning on wearing this."

Michael changed his appearance. He looked like he did during the confrontation with Asmodeus.

"Wow! I didn't think of that. It will definately work. What do you think I should wear?"

"Father says you should wear the red dress. The dress was worn by a French Woman named Josette Du Pres. She came to Collinsport in 1795 from Martinique to marry a man named Barnabas Collins. The dress is three hundred twenty three years old."

"You get heavily penalized for wearing something you bought."

"Don't the judges like original and unique costumes?"

"Yes they do."

"Father says the judges will be impressed if you wear a three hundred year old dress and can identify the woman who wore the dress and tell the judges her history."

"Worth a try. I'll wear it but I remember that The Strange Woman told me Josette hated the dress."

"Miranda Duval lied to you. It was Josette's favorate dress. Miranda was a servant to Josette's aunt. She hated Josette."

"How is that possible?"

"Miranda is a witch. She was born in the 17th Century."

"That settles it. I'll wear Josette's dress but what will we do for the skit?"

"Do you remember what happened when Asmodeus appeared?"

"I will never forget what happened."

"Can you remember and repeat your lines?"

"Yes I can!"

"That's the skit."

"Who will play Asmodeus?"

"I ordered a big screen TV with a DVD player. Asmodeus will be an onscreen villian. I used a puppet and a synthesizer to create his voice "

"What does your father say about your hair brained plan?"

"He told me to break my leg."

[giggles]

"It's a saying that goes back to vaudeville. It means good luck."

*****

"That was awesome. I can't believe I won fifth place in the individual contest. I've never placed before."

"You earned it."

"I had a good reason to win."

"And what might that be?"

The response was another passionate kiss.

"I can't believe we won first place for the skit."

"It was a team effort."

Another passionate kiss.

*****

EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER:

Three days before Easter, Jackie Michaelson lay in a hospital bed. Her loving husband Michael held her right hand and her seventeen year old son held her left hand as Jackie drew her last breath.

For religious reasons, she was buried the same day. After Easter morning service, her husband of eighteen years and her son disappeared from the face of the Earth.

*****

The End.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tissue Paper Warning

You may want to have some tissue paper available for the ending of this chapter.

Author Notes

The Blue Whale serial story is completed. There will be no sequel.

Starting next Wednesday (in order to provide time for people to read the final chapter before I disclose potential spoilers) I will post several comments regarding:

Plot development

Inspirations for this story

Identification of clues imbedded in the chapters

Backstory on the major characters

Additional information on the locations in the story

Experiments conducted

*********************

The comments will be titled:

AUTHORS NOTES

I like it.

She died but not dead. Very nice. They will be happy forever and ever.