The Blue Whale Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

A beautiful woman walks through The Blue Whale stopping at a table where a handsome older man and a beautiful young woman wearing a French Maid Uniform were siting. The man and the young French Maid stood up...

*****

https://youtu.be/XUuQK4CR5fM

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. Jack Eaton no longer exists. A young woman named Jackie Eaton is troubled by her transformation and the future ramifications of a rash decision made without thought. A decision she already regrets.

*****

"Take the girl home and guard her well this night. I allowed those greedy insects to drink her blood in order to break her first two seals. Their services are no longer needed, yet I sense they are rebellious and greedy for more than I have granted them. I have broken her third seal. She is wholly female. Have her ready for the Cosplay Convention in the morning. I desire some amusement before she is sent to Switzerland."

The girl, lost on her thoughts, heard nothing of the conversation and made no comment. The beautiful woman curtsied and said:

"Yes lord."

She took the young French Maid's hand and led her out of The Blue Whale and into the waiting limousine.

The older man sat back down and finished his drink. Another man came up and quickly sat down without introduction.

"I take it tonight went well?"

"Quite well. The girl is delicious. I have broken her third seal tonight."

"Then she is now a woman?"

"Yes. I will break another of her seals tomorrow. On Monday she will be flown to Switzerland. The school will break the fifth seal. Then I will allow your witch to take her to Japan to be tattooed and the sixth seal broken. I will marry her on All Hallows' Eve and take my bride breaking the seventh seal."

*****

On their way back to the Collinsport Inn, The Strange Woman tried to start a conversation with the young girl who was still lost in her thoughts.

{What have I done? I'm a girl - A REAL GIRL! And I wished myself to marry him. I know nothing about him. I don't even love him and I'm still going to marry him. I didn't even kiss him. I wonder if he's a good kisser? OMG! I'm going to sleep with him and have SEX! I can't have sex with a man. The thought of him putting...NOooo mustn't think about. Think happy thoughts. Puppies and kittens. WHAT AM I SAYING? I don't want to get pregnant. OMG! I'm going to have a baby and be a mother. I'm to young to be a mother. What have I done? What am I going to do?

The young girl said nothing and did not hear anything The Strange Woman said. When they got to the Collinsport Inn, The Strange Woman had to practically drag the girl out of the car.

With some difficulty, the distraught girl was led into her room and taken into the bathroom. The Strange Woman left the girl in her bathroom, leaving the door open. While the girl used the toilet, the Strange Woman went to the dresser, opened a drawer and pulled out the toys she used on the girl the night before. She left them on the table next to the girl's bed.

The young girl did not stay long in the bathroom. She came out still wearing her French Maid Uniform and sat down in the bed. The Strange Woman came over and sat down next to the girl. She picked up the collar and moved it to the girl's neck. The young girl said nothing and allowed The Strange Woman to collar her.

The Strange Woman picked up the gag and moved it up to the young girl's mouth. The girl did not object or resist. She opened her mouth and allowed The Woman to gag her.

The Woman pushed the girl down on the bed. The girl willingly spread out her arms & legs and allowed herself to be bound to the bedposts. She immediately fell asleep. The Strange Woman kissed the girl on the forehead, turned out the light and left the room after checking that all of the windows were closed and locked.

*****

An hour later two flying creatures approached the room and reached out...

"The girl is well protected. The witch took precautions."

"I called out to the girl. She did not respond. Our hold is broken."

"I can smell the stench of a lord upon the girl. She is truly lost to us. Let us depart and seek new prey."

Disappointed, the two creatures flew off to search for new prey.

*****

At dawn, the young girl awoke. She had no nightmares during the night. She was still bound and gagged. She could hear movement in the room and the sound of running water coming from her bathroom.

The sound of running water stopped and she could hear the footsteps of The Strange Woman approach. The Strange Woman sat down on the bed and began to remove her bindings. When the gag was removed, the young girl said nothing until the woman finished and said:

"Good Morning Jackie. How are you feeling."

"A little better. I'm having trouble adjusting to my changes."

"Don't worry dear, you will adjust on your own time. For now, you need to get up and take a bath. I've already run the water for you. Now get up and hurry, we have a convention to go to this morning."

While The Strange Woman was moving around gathering clothing for the convention, the young girl got up and entered the bathroom. She found the Blue and White Maid Cafe Dress (she selected to wear the first time she dressed up as a girl) and all of the necessary undergarments hanging on the door. On the floor was a pair of matching Mary Janes.

When the young totally female Maid Cafe Cosplayer came out of the bathroom everything needed for the convention had been moved into the limousine and breakfast was waiting on the table.

The girl sat down without speaking and started to eat her breakfast. The Strange Woman joined her. After a few minutes, The Strange Woman asked:

"Are you excited about going to the Cosplay Convention?"

The girl hesitated for a few moments before responding:

"I'm not sure I want to go. I am really embarassed about being a girl."

"She speaks!"

"Well, you shouldn't be embarassed you are a very pretty female Cosplayer! All the boys are going to really like you and most of the girl's there are going to be very jealous."

"I still feel really embarassed."

"Trust me, in that dress all you have to do is wiggle your cute little rear end and everything will be fine. You will be suprised to find that you will really enjoy the attention you are going to receive."

After they finished breakfast, they both entered their bathrooms for a few minutes before meeting back at the table. As they moved towards the door, Jackie's love for Cosplay Events and something else growing inside her kicked in and her mood began to improve. When they left the suite, Jackie's normal gait engaged only this time it was even more part of Jackie's persona (the persona of a female Cosplayer born to the role).

When they entered the limousine, Jackie was confused. She was expecting to see L.A. Waiting for her. She asked The Strange Woman:

"Where is L.A.?"

"He will meet us at the Cosplay Convention. After we get to the hotel and check into our room, I will take you to L.A. He wanted to drive up with us but he had a meeting to attend. I promise you will see him at the convention."

*****
After a one hour trip, a limousine stopped in front of the hotel. The driver opened the door for a beautiful woman. The woman waited while the driver walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for a stunning young girl in a Maid Cafe Uniform.

As the entered the main lobby of the hotel, all of the males present turned to watch the two females. The woman was beautiful, but the young girl was stunning in her Maid Cafe Uniform. She was obviously a Cosplayer checking in to the hotel before attending the Convention. The girl had an unusual gait. A gait designed to turn male heads and turn females green with envy.

They stopped at the main desk and were quickly given their room. A bellhop took them to their room, while the desk clerk arraigned for a second bellhop to pick up their baggage from the limousine and move the baggage to their room (actually the most expensive suite in the hotel).

When they entered the suite, the beautiful woman tipped the bellhop and told the young girl to wait here and let the bellhop in when he knocks on the door. The woman then went into one of the bedrooms and shut the door.

*****

Suddenly a man appeared in front of the girl. The young girl was suprised but did not scream because she immediately felt "safe" for the first time in several days.

Time appeared to stop[!]. She stared at the man. She was not aware it was happening, but her hormone levels rapidly increased. Her body did notice. She felt incredible! She had never felt anything like this before.

The absolutely incredible, gorgeous, handsome, athletic, smartly dressed man smiled at her. She immediately "melted". Her heart starting pounding. She thought:

{Wow! I think I'm in love!}

The man again smiled at her. He held out his arms, began to approach her and said:

"We only have a short time Jackie. May I touch you?"

Jackie did not answer. She jumped at the man. She threw her hands around his neck and brought her lips to his mouth. They kissed a long and passionate kiss.

After the kiss, she kept her hands around his neck and tried to recover her breath. Her heart was pounding. She felt she was about to explode!

The man drew back slightly and placed his hands on both sides of her head. He said something in a language she did not understand.

Immediately, her head cleared. The fog that enveloped her mind for the last few days disappeared. She withdrew her hands from his neck and tried to step back. The man released his hold in her and allowed her to step back.

"Who are you?"

"In English, my name is Son of Michael. You can call me Michael."

The man reached out with his senses and said:

"We only have a few seconds Jackie. You must say these words. My soul belongs to God. My heart belongs to Michael. Hurry Jackie say the words!"

Jackie thought:

{I love him and I trust him!}

"My soul belongs to God! My Heart belongs to Michael. I love you with all my heart!"

The bedroom door slams open and The Strange Woman rushes into the room.

"You cannot have her! She has already been claimed by my Lord!"

"Your Lord has no claim on the girl. I have removed all of her seals. Of her own free will she has given her soul to God and her heart to me!"

"NOoooo!"

"Return to where you came from WITCH!"

The Witch disappeared in a column of fire. The fire quickly disappeared and left no mark on the walls or carpet.

Immediately, Asmodeus Lord Of Hell appeared where the witch had stood. His appearance was different. There were horns growing out of his head. There was something moving behind him. It took a few moments before the now frightened girl realized it was a tail! Asmodeus spread out his black feathered wings to intimidate the pair and said:

"You cannot stand against me NEPHILIM! Release the girl and I may let you live."

With the arrival of Asmodeus, the man's appearance changed. The NEPHILIM called "Son of Michael" also grew horns, a tail, and wings. Only his wings were white. Son Of Michael confidently replied to the Lord Of Hell:

"My father leads The HEAVENLY HOST. Do you seriously think he would allow me to stand alone against a Lord of Hell?"

"Apparently he has taught you well. I can sense he is near."

*****

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments