The Black Ring V

Printer-friendly version

Black Ring V
(Story contains adult situations and controversial topics)

I took cover behind a tree as I was being fired upon by the enemy. The projectiles slammed into the tree as they tried to get at me. I took good aim and fired back with my own volley. Fred, Stan, and Ryan were present with me during the battle.

“Reload,” Ryan said as he placed a new paint ball canister on his rifle. I increased my fire to compensate for Ryan being down.

Fred and Stan raced across the field in bounding movements. A paintball hit Stan square in the crotch. “Fuck!” he cried out as he went down.

I couldn’t help but grin inside my helmet. “Ready,” Ryan said to me.

I nodded and advanced forward. As I ran around trees and bushes, Fred fired wildly with automatic fire. The enemy focused on me pinning me down. Ryan outflanked the enemy and threw grenades towards the enemy position. Red smoke filled the air as the enemy was covered in paint. I sighed with relief and took off my helmet. I didn’t bother to straighten out my wild hair.

“Grenades? Really?” the enemy leader said displeased.

“You mad, bro? Nothing in the rules says we couldn’t,” Ryan replied.

The enemy team shook their heads in disgust and left the field. Despite the victory, I knew it would be short-lived. These people were human resources and no doubt our schedule would be royally fucked by Monday.

The four of us came together and gave each other high-fives with gloved hands. “You okay?” I asked slightly concerned with Stan’s condition.

“I’ll be fine,” he grimaced and bent over.

“Stop being a bitch,” Fred advised.

“Oh really?” Stan shot back and shot Fred in the crotch.

“You asshole!” Fred shouted painfully. The two proceeded to shoot each other repeatedly at close range.

“That was fun. We showed good teamwork out there,” Ryan complimented me.

“Sure,” I agreed.

“You want to maybe go out for a bite to eat after this?” he asked.

“Ryan, I used to have a penis, remember?” I replied.

“Damn, that’s right. I’m so sorry,” Ryan apologized.

“It’s alright,” I allowed. Every so often, I had to remind the guys to back off. I sighed as I took off my gloves. On my left ring finger was the Black Ring.

***

My name is Jill, and I am taking a relaxing shower. Jacky had come home dirty and sweaty and decided to pass out on the couch. I’m always cleaning after her mess. Still, the paint ball battle was amusing. I didn’t have to exert myself or feel the pain of being shot. I was just there to watch the whole thing. Chris entered the shower with me and inspected my wedding ring. He kissed me instantly upon seeing the ring.

“How was the company retreat?” he asked.

“I kicked ass,” I smiled.

“I think you need a good stretch, just to be safe,” he suggested.

“With or without clothes?” I asked.

“What do you think?” he asked rhetorically.

At this point, Chris was good and hard. “Let me fix that for you,” I offered.

Chris sighed as I went to work on him. He placed his fingers in my hair and pulled just the way I liked it.

***

My name is Jacky. That night, I got out of bed and did my nightly routine. I massaged my scalp wondering why it felt sore recently. Turning the TV on, I began watching a movie that was five years old. Since I had awakened, I had made it my goal to watch every movie and TV show that had been made while I was gone. Looking at my nightgown, I hesitated to take it off and put on some gender-neutral clothes. A combination of laziness and a new found acceptance of my fate was keeping me back from doing so.

“Fuck it,” I muttered as I watched the first of many movies.

After three movies and a few television episodes, it was early morning. I decided to access my shared email account and found an odd message:

“Hey, it’s Nicole. Remember me? I missed the reunion. Want to have a coffee?” the email said. It proceeded to give me her phone number.

“Weird,” I muttered.

“Yeah,” Jill agreed.

I quickly deleted the email. “Please. I remember everything you remember,” Jill said unimpressed.

“Nicole is...,” I wondered.

“The first girl you fucked,” Jill said helpfully.

“That’s right,” I recalled. “Why do you remember things like this better than me?”

“I have a female brain. We remember people and conversations better,” Jill reminded me.

I wondered if that was still true or whether my subconscious was trying to protect me from a painful memory. “So, we’re not seeing her,” I said finally.

“Do what you want,” Jill allowed.

“She can’t see me like this,” I said depressed.

“What does it matter what she thinks?” Jill asked.

“What does anything matter?” I wondered. My life was no longer my own anymore. I had no career, hobbies, or love life. I was a ghost.

“Poor you. How about you stop wasting half our life away with movies and television. Maybe you can get us a Master’s degree or something,” Jill scolded.

“What would be the point?” I wondered.

“I had to deal with being second for the first eighteen years of our life. We always did what you wanted to. You can’t even deal with eighteen months. You’re pathetic,” Jill said.

“You know what? I will take charge of something,” I told her.

“Like what?” Jill asked skeptically.

“Don’t know yet. Maybe, I just need some inspiration,” I said as I wrote down Nicole’s number.

***

My name is Jill, and I was given the pleasure of Sarah’s visit. Chris, Sarah, and I made small talk in the living room until Sarah finally revealed the true reason for her visit.

“So, I’m pregnant,” she gushed.

A chill went through me. I half expected the procedure to be impossible. I had officially made Sarah pregnant with my male sperm. I was now a father…or something. “That’s great,” Chris said delighted.

“Yeah, great,” I repeated.

“You going to tell Jacky?” Jake asked from the corner of the room.

I eyed him unable to respond without looking crazy in front of Sarah. Chris seemed to notice my eyes look off into dead space every so often. “Well, lots to think about,” Chris said as he conversed with his sister alone.

“I don’t think she is ready to know just yet,” I said to Jake.

“When then?” he questioned.

“I don’t know,” I admitted.

***

My name is Jacky, and I have decided to go through with meeting Nicole but on my own terms. I went to a barber and had my hair cut short. “You fucker!” Jill shrieked at me as I looked at the mirror.

“Perfect,” I smirked boyishly.

Even as Jill protested, I bound my breasts down with tape and wore a jacket. Other than my chest feeling crushed, I felt right. I then practiced my old male voice. “Still got it,” I smirked.

“I hate you,” Jill glared at me.

I ignored her and walked down the street like a man. I never got the feminine walk down anyway. As I walked through groups of people, I felt more confident in myself. Before, I didn’t think it would be possible to cross dress as a man. Now, I was regretting I didn’t do it earlier. I could be a man while I was in control and Jill could be a woman when she was in control. The whole business of having sex with Chris as a woman was just a mere experiment. No, this was going to be the permanent arrangement.

“You’ll never pass as a man,” Jill doubted as she walked besides me.

“Maybe, you won’t pass as a woman now,” I shot back.

Jill became quiet fading away from me. I went to the coffee shop and found a slightly aged Nicole. She was still an attractive brunette. My eyes scanned for a wedding ring and found none. “Jack?” she wondered.

“That’s me,” I replied.

“You look good,” she complimented.

I smiled pleased that I had successfully passed. We sat down and waited for the waitress to bring a pot of coffee. “You look the same as I remember you,” I said feeling my male confidence come back.

“I heard all sorts of rumors about you from the reunion,” Nicole said.

“What kind of rumors?” I asked politely.

“That you were gay, that you were now a woman,” she smiled amused.

“Well, it couldn’t be farther from the truth,” I assured her.

“I can see that,” she agreed.

Jill gave me a disgusted look as she sat next to Nicole across from me. “So, you married?” Nicole asked.

It took me a second to figure out how she knew. “Oh, this?” I said referring to the black ring. I had failed to take it off before going out. Was my subconscious resisting me or was I just careless?

“Yeah, you’re fucked,” Jill said unhelpfully.

“Actually, its a memory ring for someone I cared about who died five years ago,” I lied.

“Sorry I brought it up,” Nicole apologized.

“No problem,” I downplayed.

“So, you are single?” Nicole pressed.

“Yep,” I lied.

“Because I wouldn’t want to be the ‘other woman’ if you know what I mean,” she joked.

“Yeah, wouldn’t want that,” I laughed nervously.

“So, what do you do?” Nicole asked.

“I work in sales,” I said vaguely. I wasn’t overly proficient in my job. Jill would boss me around all day, or I would sham with the guys.

“I work in psychiatry. We help people become their better selves,” she said.

“Sounds great. I could use some of that,” I joked. Jill gave me a dirty look.

“Really?” Nicole asked seriously.

“Well, we all can better ourselves,” I backtracked.

“Right,” she agreed giving me a weird smile. “Nothing is impossible with the right technique.”

“I suppose,” I said not sure what she was referring to.

“I can help you,” Nicole said handing me her business card.

I looked over the card. “Thanks. I’ll keep it in mind,” I said politely.

“I had a chat with Greg, but he wasn’t interested in improving himself,” Nicole said disappointed.

“Oh?” I wondered.

“We can be whatever we want to be. Our spirit is beyond the mental or the physical. With the spirit, there are no limitations,” she said.

I nodded as Jill gave me the “crazy” sign. “You know what? I totally agree. This morning, I decided who I was going to be today. I woke up and said to myself, “Jack is in charge again.”

“That’s great, Jack,” Nicole smiled. “You have made an important first step. Now, you have to follow through.”

She tapped her business card, paid for her coffee, and left. Jill and I sat across from each other both dumbfounded. “What the fuck was that about?” Jill wondered.

“I don’t know,” I replied honestly.

***

My name is Jill, and I am so pissed right now. I looked at the mirror and saw Jack’s face looking back at me. Growing out my hair and the hormones had made some significant changes, but Jacky had learned to use make-up to look more masculine. I quickly washed my face but still had spiky boyish hair.

“Great, I look like a lesbian,” I said to myself.

“Nice haircut,” Jake said amused.

“Fuck off,” I replied angrily. “You have any idea how long it took to get it shoulder length?”

“Yes, a year,” Jake replied.

“Damn it,” I cursed.

“There are pills and vitamins out there that can help it grow faster,” Jake said helpfully.

“I know, because we both know that,” I said frustrated. “It will still take months.”

“You still look cute,” Jake said. “Women can have short hair.”

“I know they can, but I am trying to overcompensate. Sometimes, I don’t feel I am passing,” I said.

“Nonsense,” Jake assured me.

“It didn’t take much for Jacky to become Jack again. Even his dumb-ass self was able to accomplish it without difficulty,” I said angrily.

“Careful, Jill. You said ‘his’,’ Jake said.

I stared at myself in the mirror and then tore off the jacket. I ripped the shirt off and began pulling the tape off my breasts. “I’ll make him pay for this,” I vowed.

***

Not long afterwards, I did a background check on Nicole and her job. Turns out, she was a part of a clinic that did gay conversion therapy. “Oh, this is rich,” I giggled to Jake.

The clinic didn’t discuss their techniques but claimed it had a high success rate. So, that was what Nicole meant when she wanted to improve Greg. She had heard rumors Jack had become a transsexual and decided to recruit.

“That bitch,” I said shaking my head.

“What if it works?” Jake wondered.

“Of course it doesn’t,” I laughed.

“But what if it does?” Jake insisted.

I eyed Jake suspiciously. “What if it does?” I repeated back to him.

“We want Jacky to be on the same page as us. We want her to give up on ever going back to being a man,” Jake said.

“Sure,” I agreed.

“We also want her to become straight. Did you feel how she felt about Nicole. She wanted her just like so many years ago,” Jake said.

“Jacky is always going to like girls. It’s no big deal,” I downplayed.

“But what if we could change that? Worth a try?” Jake said.

“No, it can’t work and even if it did this is evil. If my parents knew of this clinic, they would have used it to try to get rid of me. Any therapy, technique, or drug could fuck us up,” I argued.

“But this could be an opportunity to get rid of Jack once and for all. You could be Jill and Jacky, both straight women happily married to Chris. You could make Jacky embrace motherhood,” Jake pressed.

I simply stared at Jack. My short hair reflected back at the television screen. “Let’s do it. It could be fun to fuck with them,” I smirked.

***

My name is Jack. No Jacky this time, just Jack. It didn’t take long to make myself look like a man. I would never be able to grow a beard or mustache but clean shaven men were still men. I put on my leather jacket and drove to the clinic. Jill was in the passenger seat not protesting or even giving me sneers. She actually seemed giddy about it.

Once I came to the receptionist desk, I was asked for my ID. I froze as I realized my only form of ID was that of Jill with a woman’s picture on it. “You’re screwed,” Jill laughed.

“He doesn’t need an ID. I can vouch for him,” Nicole interrupted.

Jill gave Nicole a fearful look. I smiled and completed the paperwork putting Jack under “name.” I then walked with Nicole through the halls. “The first step in the process is the interview. Be honest,” Nicole advised and brought me to the room.

I gave her an uncertain look. Did she think I was lying about my past? I went into the room and shook hands with an older man. “I’m Dr. Bork. Please take a seat,” he smiled at me.

“So, what is your goal, Jack?” Dr. Bork asked.

“I’m not really sure,” I admitted awkwardly.

“We get that a lot. Let’s start with the fact that you’re married to a man,” Dr. Bork said.

“Err…,” I choked.

“And that you’re a male-to-female transsexual. I must admit, I wasn’t expecting this look,” Dr. Bork smiled amused.

“Look, I think there’s a mistake…,” I said feeling uncomfortable.

“Oh there is definitely a mistake. You’re a freak of nature, Jack. You have multi-personality disorder, multiple sexual orientations, schizophrenia, and that’s just the beginning. Your file is what we live for,” Dr. Bork said and then placed a thick folder on the table.

“Where do you get off…,” I began.

“We can help you, Jack. We can combine all your personalities into one solid straight male identity. We can give you your life back before the car accident,” Dr. Bork said.

“That’s impossible,” I doubted.

“It can be done. Do you want to try?” Dr. Bork asked.

“Even if what you say is true, I can’t go back really. You see, my girl personality got rid of my penis and balls,” I said bluntly.

“Surgery has come a long way. We can use tissue from your leg or your arm and rebuild your penis. We can give you artificial testicles. It will look and function as before. It’s not too late to come back,” Dr. Bork assured me.

“I can’t afford…,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it. All you have to do is agree to allow us to share your story after its over,” Dr. Bork said.

“You want me to be a success story on your website?” I asked.

“A small price to pay to getting your life back,” Dr. Bork replied.

I eyed Jill who was in the room with me. She had a horrified look on her face. “Don’t you dare,” she shrieked at me.

I smirked at Dr. Bork. “Why not?”

***

My name is Jill, and I am now a prisoner. Medical professionals placed me in a chair and strapped me down. “So, you going to shock me?” I asked sarcastically.

“Oh, of course not,” Dr. Bork shook his head. “We use positive reinforcement in our treatments.”

A nurse injected me with an unknown substance. A large television screen then appeared showing attractive women undressing and making out with each other. “You have to be kidding,” I mocked but then I felt a weird sensation. I felt the most euphoric sensation I had ever felt.

“Heroin?” I wondered.

“Close but not nearly as crude,” Dr. Bork replied. “We can’t change your interest in men, Jill. You will always be attracted to men no matter what we do. No amount of shocks or trauma can change that. What we try to do here is make you interested in women,” Dr. Bork said.

“To make me bisexual? How does that make me straight?” I doubted.

“We can’t make you straight. It’s impossible to take away your orientation but maybe we can add an orientation,” Dr. Bork said.

“How does that serve your purpose?” I asked.

“It’s simple. Homosexuals claim they have no choice in their orientations. Without choice, there is no moral agency and therefore they are morally blameless. But if we make every homosexual a bisexual, well, there’s a choice now,” Dr. Bork smiled.

“You’re nuts,” I told him.

“That’s rich coming from you,” Dr. Bork replied.

“Release me now,” I ordered him.

“Unfortunately, you’re not in charge. As long as Jack wants treatment, you’re stuck here,” Dr. Bork said.

“I’m Jack now, and I want to leave,” I said in my male voice.

Dr. Bork smiled amused. “We can keep track of the two of you easily. In fact, we use your black ring to keep track.”

I eyed my hand and saw that the black ring was gone.

***

My name is Jack and I’m enjoying a date with Nicole at the clinic. The medication that they were putting me on had erased Jill from my mind. I was told that Jill was still present when I would pass out but nothing else. “I think we’re ready for the next phase,” Nicole said.

“What happens then?” I asked.

“A retreat in a cabin, just the two of us,” Nicole smiled.

“Sounds good,” I smiled and then remembered something. “Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you everything. The last couple years have been rough.”

“It’s okay, Jack,” she allowed.

“To a new beginning,” I toasted to her.

“A new beginning,” she agreed.

They took me in a van to a camp in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. I made sure to text Chris that I was on a company retreat, so he wouldn’t have the cops looking for me. Once I was “cured” I could ditch him for good.

Nicole and I brought our supply bags to the cabin and then the van took off. Inside the cabin was a stove, a water purifier, and one bed. “I guess I can sleep on the floor,” I muttered.

“Don’t be silly. We’ll share the bed,” Nicole smiled.

“Sure,” I agreed. “Hey, what happens when my other self comes out?” I asked concerned.

“Don’t worry about that,” Nicole assured me.

***

My name is Jill, and I’m tied to a chair. “Why am I not surprised?”I muttered.

“Don’t try to escape. There is no civilization for miles. You’ll die of exposure or starvation before you find someone to help you,” she said.

“I’ll just steal your phone then,” I threatened.

She smiled. “No phone reception.”

“When you sleep, you’ll be sorry,” I said to her.

“I’m not worried,” she said as she opened her bag. She took out a needle and injected me.

“If you’re trying to get me to like girls, you’re not enough to tempt me,” I said insultingly.

“Oh, we’re done trying that. I just need you gone while I sleep,” she said. The drug did the trick and soon I was passed out.

***

My name is Jack, and I am in the bed with Nicole. “Let’s go back to that night you took my virginity,” she said to me.

“Is this part of the treatment?” I joked.

“Actually yes,” she smiled. “But work can be pleasure.”

I proceeded to kiss her. She responded favorably and the two us practiced our kissing. For the first time in a long time, I felt like a man. This was different than when I was acting as a Lesbian. I kissed her neck and then went for her breasts.

“Too far?” I wondered.

“No,” she shook her head.

I unbuttoned her shirt and found that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Intrigued, I went down on her nipples. She sighed and squirmed under my touch. After a while of playing with her breasts, she reached down to my crotch.

“I can’t…,” I said softly.

“I got it covered,” she smiled and went to her bag. She retrieved a life-like fake penis and balls. “Strip,” she ordered me.

I awkwardly did as she said removing my pants. I took off my male underwear and looked at her ashamed. “Look what she did to you,” Nicole said sympathetically.

“I’ve accepted it,” I said to her.

“You don’t have to,” she replied and carefully placed the fake cock into position, Using a suction, the fake cock stayed in place even without a belt. “Wear this at all times, even when you have to pee.”

“Alright,” I said feeling a weird sensation from it.

Nicole squeezed the fake balls and immediately the fake cock reached six inches in length. “A little short isn’t it,” I joked awkwardly.

“When you get yours back, it will be longer,” she assured me.

“This looks so cool. It looks like the real thing,” I said complimenting the device. “So, what’s next?” I asked her.

“Now, you’re going to fuck me with it,” she said bluntly.

She proceeded to take off her clothes giving a full view of her attractive body. She took off my shirt exposing my breasts. “Don’t worry about it,” she told me and placed a fake flesh-covered vest over my chest. She strapped it around my back squishing my breasts down.

“We’ll remove those implants as well,” she assured me.

I stared at her confident expression. Could this really happen? For the first time, I was given hope that I could go back to my former self. “What are you waiting for?” she asked me.

I looked down and saw my fake cock at attention. “Let’s do this,” I said enthusiastically.

Getting on top of her, I placed my fake cock at her entrance. I wouldn’t get any pleasure from it, but I would still feel like a man. I had used a fake cock as a Lesbian before but this was different. I pressed inside her and took my time making love to her. She moaned and cried out as I fucked her. I even felt pleasure as well as the fake cock rubbed against me neo-clit. With the fake cock, I wouldn’t have to worry about cumming too quickly. I gave her orgasm after orgasm.

“Wow, that was so much better than last time,” she said pleased.

“Well, I was just sixteen. Give me a break,” I sad dryly.

“You’ve improved a lot since then and not just because your cock stays hard. You know a woman’s body,” she complimented.

“Well, I’ve had some first-hand experience with it,” I said awkwardly.

“What she did to you was wrong, but we’ll make everything right again,” she assured me.

***

For the next couple days, Nicole and I had a daily routine of getting firewood, making meals, cleaning the cabin, and having as much sex as possible. We tried every position we could think of and after everything I had been through, I felt like I could love again. She was perfect in every way.

One afternoon, we sat in chairs enjoying the sunlight and forest wind. “After this retreat is over, we could get a place of our own,” I suggested.

“I would like that,” she agreed.

“Then its settled,” I said feeling content and fulfilled.

Walking alone, I looked at the surface of the lake. I saw my reflection, a man’s reflection. The reflection then rippled and suddenly I saw the image of Jill pounding on the surface of the water as if it were a mirror.

“No,” I shook my head as I tried to block it out.

I took a pill and waited until Jill became silent and disappeared from my view. “Bravo, Jack,” a young man said clapping his hands.

“I remember you,” I said recalling the male version of myself.

“You just had to go ahead and marry the guy,” Jake mocked.

“It was either that or the streets,” I replied coldly.

“Surely, we could have done better than that,” he said.

“There is no ‘we’ in this picture. There is only me,” I told him.

“I have always been there in the corner of your mind, Jack. You and Jill come from me,” Jake said.

“You’ve never been in control,” I shot back.

“What is control? Do you think all your thoughts are your own?” Jake asked me.

“What do you want?” I asked losing patience.

“You’re going to be a father, Jack. Think about that,” Jake said and then disappeared.

“What the…?” I wondered. Jill had never told me this. I looked back towards the cabin. I would have to take Chris to court to get full custody of the child and then Nicole would have to agree. Could it even be possible? Was this Jill’s way of trapping me in her marriage to Chris? Trapping me in motherhood? I would have to go back to Nicole and explain the situation.

As I arrived, two cars had already driven up. One of the cars drove off before I could get to the cabin. Looking around, Nicole was nowhere in sight. Dr. Bork was present to greet me. “Where is Nicole?” I demanded.

“She left early. Her role in this is over. She’s been sufficiently cured at this level,” Dr. Bork said.

“What do you mean cured? I thought I was being treated?” I asked confused.

“Oh, no, you’re way too fucked up for even our abilities. No, Nicole was our patient. You were led to believe she was one of our employees. She was a Lesbian that wanted to convert. She has completed another phase in her treatment,” Dr. Bork revealed.

“What phase?” I asked becoming outraged.

“You are that phase. Her test was to see if she would have sexual relations with a transsexual or the most feminine man that could exist. Despite your voice and your dress, you’re body is still very feminine. Once she were to complete this phase, she would go on to having sex with an effeminate man, an average man, and finally the most masculine of men. Every phase is a baby step towards being cured,” Dr. Bork said.

“Homosexuality cannot be cured,” I doubted.

“That’s correct, but we can add orientations. It’s all about tolerance and acceptance of additional genders and body-types. We weren’t trying to stop her from liking women, only that she be able to like men. You’ve done your part well,” Dr. Bork said.

“So, you used me,” I said pissed off.

“We will give you what was promised. In exchange, you will sign this disclosure agreement,” Dr. Bork said handing me a clip board.

Jake was at my side. “Sign it. Get your life back,” he encouraged.

“What of Jill?” I muttered.

“Let’s be done with that bitch. It’s about time. She betrayed you,” Jake said to me.

I took the pen to sign the form and hesitated. “Don’t be a bitch, Jack,” Jake said.

I stared at Jake. His face was filled with malicious intent. “You know what? I am a bitch,” I replied to him.

“Excuse me?” Dr. Bork wondered.

“I’m not signing this. You can go fuck yourself,” I said to him.

“You will not be given another chance,” Dr. Bork warned me.

“I’m good,” I smirked.

“How unfortunate, but you’re not the only word on this,”Dr. Bork said peeved.

“What?” I wondered.

Two medical personal grabbed me and injected me with something. Within a minute, I was out.

***

My name is Jill, and I was being held up by two large men in white lab coats. Dr. Bork was in front of me. “Jill, I presume?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I replied weakly.

“Jack has betrayed you. He tried to ruin your marriage, get rid of you, and make your unborn child motherless,” Dr. Bork summarized.

“Yeah, he’s an asshole,” I agreed.

“We would prefer it if you detransitioned and behaved as a straight man once again. However, it also suits our purposes for you to give the impression to the public that you are a straight married woman and mother. No one needs to know otherwise,” Dr. Bork said to me.

“How generous,” I muttered.

“What we cannot accept is man in a woman’s body starting adulterous Lesbian affairs. We can make Jacky love men, we can make her love your husband. Sign this form, and we can make this happen for you,” Dr. Bork offered taking out another form.

I turned to Jake. He gave me a simple nod. I loved Jack, but his time was over. Either he became Jacky, or he needed to remain gone. Other people like Chris and our unborn child needed me. There was no more room for selfishness. Reluctantly, I signed the form.

“A wise decision,” Dr. Bork said pleased.

One Month Later

I felt a little nervous as I came home to my Chris. I was wearing a white dress and heels. My hair was still short but was feminine in style. I wore earrings and my wedding ring. Upon seeing me, Chris came out of the house and embraced me.

“That was a long company retreat,” he said concerned.

“Chris, I was sick for a long time but now I’m better,” I told him.

“Tell me everything,” Chris requested of me.

“It’s hard to explain but let’s say I don’t need this anymore,” I told him as I gave him the black ring. He looked at it in amazement and then kissed me passionately.

Dr. Bork looked on as I made out with my husband in plain sight. “Not the best outcome we could have hoped for but at least it looks right,” he said to his assistant.

I ignored him and went inside. Chris chatted at great length about Sarah’s pregnancy. I wasn’t really listening. I took him to the bedroom. “That is a beautiful dress,” he commented.

“Take it off,” I requested of him.

Without hesitation, he unzipped me and began passionately kissing me. I got out of my heels and let Chris do whatever he wanted to my body. He kissed my breasts and went down on me until I screamed. I passionate sucked his cock. He had me on my stomach as he thrust into me repeatedly. All the while, I imagined what it would be like to have my very own egg fertilized by his sperm, to have life grow inside me, and give birth nine months later. Biology would deny me this, but it couldn’t deny my imagination.

I suddenly felt Chris cum inside me and my mind went wild. “Tell me I’m pregnant now,” I said to him.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Just say it,” I said more forcefully.

“You’re pregnant now, Jill. My seed is in you. You’re going to have a baby,” he said to me.

“Tell me more,” I begged.

“You’re going to get big. You’re not allowed to drink. You have to eat right,” he said. “You hear?” he demanded of me.

“Yes, yes!” I cried out as I felt my own orgasm.

Exhausted, I closed my eyes and felt the best sleep I had ever experienced.

***

On Friday, I came to work and was immediately ambushed by the guys. “Hey, hey, hey, want to get some drinks after work, maybe nail a few chicks?” Fred asked me.

“I’m going to have to pass on that,” I said.

“Pass? You don’t pass on this,” Stan insisted.

“I’ll give you a call if I’m interested,” I said coldly.

“What’s up with her? It’s Friday,” Fred wondered.

That afternoon, I went to senior management, a no-nonsense woman filled with scorn. I told her everything the “guys” had done to female employees over several months. She wasn’t surprised but had decided not to take action without an official complaint.

“I’ll have them all transferred. As for you, I am going to promote you. I want you to rid your department of any sexual harassment or male chauvinism. It is our time now,” she said referring to women.

“Thank you,” I replied.

***

Shortly thereafter, Chris and I went to the doctor’s office. The doctor took a pen and began to mark my face. It was the beginning process for facial feminization surgery. After this, I would never pass for a man again. After this, Jack would be completely dead. Even if I wore male clothing, cut my hair short, and bound my breasts it would all be for not. My face would be that of a woman’s face permanently and unmistakably.

“You sure you want to go through with this?” the doctor asked me.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

Author's Notes: The author makes no claims about sexual orientation conversion clinics, specific or otherwise. All of these Black Ring stories are psychological fantasies with a heavy ridiculousness component to them. Kudos if you figured out the twist about Nicole. I hope it wasn't too obvious. I'm open to how any of you would like the story to continue as Black Ring VI is currently in the brainstorming phase.

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos