Roy And The Road To Renee - Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Roy And The Road To Renee - Chapter 10
By Pentatonic

Saturday, December 5, 2015:

Becky was going into her third trimester soon, and she was beginning to show. Naturally, most of her clothes no longer fit her, so it was decided that Auntie Renee would go clothes shopping with her. Shopping for maternity clothes was a novel experience for me, but Becky and I soon got into the swing of it. Of prime importance were clothes she could wear to school. We thought that clothes that would fit during her whole term were best.

It wasn’t long before Becky’s budget for maternity clothes was exhausted, so I kicked in some of my earnings to round out her new wardrobe. When we returned to Becky’s house her mom insisted on a fashion show. I didn’t know if her mom would approve of me being present during clothes changes, but she said, “I’m assuming that both of you went into the fitting rooms together, so you should stay.”

After modeling all of her maternity clothes, Becky was standing in the center of her room, wearing only her bra and panties. Her rounded belly was obvious, and for reasons which were not clear to me, I rubbed her belly and said, “Hi baby, I’m your auntie Renee.” Both Becky and her mom chuckled when I said this.

“I’m really glad that we have an auntie Renee. It’s important to me,” Becky’s mom said. With that, she stood up and made to leave the room.

Then she said something which made no sense to me at the time, “I’m going to leave you two to have some time together,” and with a leering smile she left the room, closing the door behind her.

I soon found out what Becky’s mom had meant, when Becky took my hands, pulled me to my feet, gave me a hug, and rubbed her belly against mine. When we broke off the embrace, she reached behind her and took off her bra. She then took my hand and put it on her naked breast. With a wicked smile, she then said, “Mom suggested this.” It wasn’t long thereafter that we both were naked, lying side by side on her bed.

Sunday, December 6, 2015:

It was after I returned from work, still dressed as Renee, that my mother turned to Amy and me and announced, “As you two should have figured out, we are hosting the family Christmas dinner, and your father and I expect both of you to be there and on good behavior.”

“Look,” I responded, “I’ll be on good behavior, but what about uncle Ralph?”

“You just worry about yourselves,” she responded, “your aunt Marie and I will take care of him, even if it involves the use of duct tape.” Her last comment caused Amy and me to smile.

She then added, “I expect the two of you to clean up the house and help with the dinner.”

“If I help with dinner, does that mean that I can stay in the kitchen the whole time?” I responded.

“No!” she announced. She turned to me, and added, “And you will wear a suit.”

“A suit?” I questioned. I knew what she meant, but I decided to be a smart alec. “I have this nice suit with a pencil skirt and matching tailored jacket. Maybe a ruffled blouse?”

Amy thought this was humorous, and began to chuckle. My father didn’t. “You know darn well what your mother meant, so stop being a smarty pants,” he exploded.

“Maybe that should be ‘smarty panties’,” Amy said under her breath.

Unfortunately our father heard this and he said, “You behave yourself, young lady.”

After dinner, Amy and I went to her room. “I liked your idea,” she said. “Maybe if you wore the suit with a pencil skirt, our uncle Ralph would blow a gasket when he saw you.” We both laughed.

Friday, December 18, 2015:

It was the last day of school before the Christmas break. Some of the teachers had a mean streak and loaded us up with homework “to keep us from getting bored over the Holidays,” as one teacher said.

The English teacher assigned us to read Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare and to write an essay about some aspect of the play. Since the play involves cross-dressing, I figured that I would write about that.

I gave Becky a ride home from school, and when we arrived at her house, she invited me in for a snack. We were sitting at the kitchen table when her mother walked in, “I don’t know if we gave you an invitation to our New Year’s Eve party, but we’d love it if Auntie Renee would attend. Since the party will run late, maybe you’d like to spend the night here.”

I left shortly thereafter and went home to change for my job. When I arrived at the store, Ms. Shay said that there was a modeling job which I might like, and the photo shoot would be on Tuesday. It was for a mail ad for a Valentine’s Day party at a local night spot. “What will I wear?” I asked.

“They want you to wear something sexy, and one condition is that they have to buy it here,” she said. “We can pick out three dresses for you, and let the client choose.”

“Do I wear one of them when I go to the shoot?”

“No,” she replied, “we can pick out something here for you to wear. I’ll get the details from Ms. Bates. She even said that she will pick you up from here and bring you back. I think she’s doing that so she can get a good look at you.”

Tuesday, December 22, 2015:

I woke up very early to fix my hair and apply some makeup, since I was told to be ready at the store at 8:30 in the morning. The night before I glued on my breast forms to avoid any accidents like one of them popping out of my cups. I also applied some makeup to cover the join, since the dresses which Ms. Shay had picked were rather revealing. Ms. Shay had picked out a skirt and blouse combination to wear to and from the shoot. The skirt was shorter than I liked, and if I was not careful everyone could see my stocking tops and garter straps.

I had packed a ‘Renee’ suitcase with some shoes, my makeup and some extra underclothing ‘just in case.’ Mrs. Bates arrived at about 8:45. I had never met her before, and my initial impression was that she was attempting to look young, despite the ravages of age. Up close, one could see that she was not completely successful.

Mrs. Bates examined me from head to foot, like she was examining livestock at a state fair. She even lifted the hem of my already short skirt to ensure that I was wearing stockings and garters. “Pick up your skirt,” she then commanded, “and let me see your legs.” After I had done so, she commented, “very nice.” We then loaded the dresses and my ‘Renee’ case into her car and headed off to the shoot.

The photo shoot was at the night club, which didn’t open for business until late in the afternoon. The photographer and the rest of the crew were the same people who had been at my first photo shoot. There were about a half dozen models present. The manager of the night club welcomed all of us, and proceeded to select what clothes all of us were to wear for the shoot. Naturally, he chose the dress with the longest slit for me to wear.

I took off my street clothes and put on a robe for makeup. The makeup was nighttime makeup and heavily applied. I put on some sparkly dangling earrings to go with the nighttime look. I noted that only one other female model was wearing stockings and garters.

My first shot had me sitting sideways at the bar facing a good looking guy. We were holding drinks and smiling at each other; at least I was smiling. He was leering. Of course, the slit in my dress was facing the camera, and after a few shots the photographer arranged my skirt to have my whole leg, stockings and garter straps exposed. He and the manager liked this and a lot more shots were taken like this, including some that involved kissing.

There were a lot of shots taken, some at tables, some at booths and some on the dance floor. As could be expected, the photos of me dancing involved me showing a lot of leg through the slit. It being a Valentine’s Day event, there were poses of couples kissing. Naturally, as before, I was the girl in some couples, with a lot of leg showing through the slit.

The photo shoot was finished by about 1:00 and the club provided sandwiches and non-alcoholic drinks for all present. I got to keep the dress which I wore for the photos. The manager came over to me and said, “I’d like it if you came to the Valentine’s Day party wearing that dress.”

“I’d like to,” I replied, “but I’m not twenty-one.” I could see the disappointment on his face.

I took the time to thank the photographer and his crew, and I asked him if I could have a few copies of my photographs for my portfolio, “Let me look at them and select a half dozen of the best for you, except that might be a hard job, since all of your photos are great.”

On the ride home, Mrs. Bates was all bubbly. “I’m so happy to see you in action, you were wonderful. You really impressed the photographer and the manager. I can see a lot of work for you in the future.”

When we returned to the mall, we brought the dresses and my case back to the store, and Mrs. Bates and Ms. Shay engaged in an animated discussion of how the shoot went. “Renee was the star of the shoot,” Mrs. Bates enthused.

After work I took the dress home to show it to my sister. Naturally, I had to put it on for her. “That is one sexy dress,” she exclaimed, “Where are you going to wear it?”

“I’ll wear it at the store a few times. Otherwise, I don’t know,” I said, with a tinge of sorrow in my voice.

“Then you’ll let me wear it?”

“Sure, isn’t that what sisters do?” I said, with my frown turning to a smile.

“Hey, keep it on,” Amy said, “You’ve got to ask Becky to come over and see you in it.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“How about Dad?” she asked.

“He won’t like it, so why upset him,” I replied.

Becky loved the dress, and had to play with the slit. “You know, I bet Joe would absolutely love to see you in this dress,” she commented.

“He won’t,” I said.

Friday, December 25, 2015:

I had evaded my mother’s family on Thanksgiving by working all day at the store. I had no excuse to do the same on Christmas, since the store was closed on Christmas Day and my family was hosting the dinner. The past few days had seen hectic activity in cleaning the house, buying the food and putting up Christmas decorations.

We opened gifts in the morning and afterwards I took a shower and put on my Roy suit. The relatives were supposed to arrive at about 4:00 so I was able to have a few minutes to visit Becky at her house and exchange gifts. When I arrived at her house, Mrs. Jones answered the door. “No Auntie Renee?” she exclaimed.

“We’re hosting the family dinner, and my relatives don’t want to see Renee. Remember what happened last New Year’s Day.”

“Oh yes,” she said, “Now I understand.”

“But you’ll see Renee on New Year’s Eve,” I added, “If not before.”

I had picked up my photos from the night club photo shoot, and brought them with me. “Do you want to see some photos?”

Of course they did. I had six photos and a proof of the mail ad. The mailing was a post card, and I was prominently shown kissing on half of the side where the mailing label would go. This picture was surrounded by a big heart. There were other pictures in a montage on the other side. In all photos I was showing a lot of leg.

“You look very sexy,” Becky’s mom said.

“That seemed to be the general idea.”

I arrived back home shortly before the guests were to arrive. Amy and I were put in charge of greeting them at the door and taking their coats. Then the moment of truth arrived; I saw my aunt Marie and uncle Ralph approaching the door, and steeled myself for a confrontation which never arrived.

“Merry Christmas, Aunt Marie, Uncle Ralph,” Amy and I said in unison.

“And a Merry Christmas to you, Amy and Roy,” my aunt said. My uncle just grunted. The sour expression on his face was obvious to all but especially to my aunt. “Ralph. . .” she said menacingly. It was at this point he said “Merry Christmas.”

I was attempting to interest my male cousins in a recent movie which I had purchased when my sister called me. “Roy, do you have a minute?”

“Sure, sis, what’s up?”

“Come to my room.”

My sister and female cousins were all in her room, with slightly wicked smiles on their faces. Nothing good could come from this, I thought. On prominent display was the dress which I wore at the photo shoot at the night club. Why did I ever tell her she could borrow it? I thought.

“Roy, what do you think of this dress?” she asked with a look of false innocense on her face.

“Very nice,” I said, feigning disinterest.

“Oh, come now,” Amy said, “take a better look at it,”

I walked over to where the dress was hanging. My cousins were now giggling. I pulled out the skirt, revealing the slit, and frowned. “Hardly suitable for a girl your age. It’s rather tarty,” I said.

“Too tarty to wear to a night club? On Valentine’s Day?” cousin Rachael chirped up.

“Maybe you’d like to see some pictures of this dress?” my sister said, as she picked up my portfolio. Now all of the girls were laughing. I was caught.

“Okay Roy,” cousin Natalie said, “time to spill the beans. We want details.”

“We want all of the details,” cousin Sandy said.

“Well, I’m a model with the Bates agency, and I was hired for a photo shoot.”

“Wearing that dress?” Sandy asked.

Before I could answer, Natalie asked, “At a night club?”

“It was a photo shoot, done before the club opened for the day,” I said, “They wouldn’t have let me in if they were open, because I’m underage.”

“But that is you, wearing that dress?” Rachael asked.

“Yes,” I softly admitted.

“How come Amy has the dress in her closet?”

“Because she asked if she could borrow it, and I said yes,” I said, “It’s a sisterly thing to do,” I added, instantly regretting what I has said.

“So you consider yourself to be Amy’s sister?”

“Sorta, and at some times.” I admitted, “It’s sort of a secret,” I added.

“Look, I’ll keep the secret if you go around with me, dressed like that, to pick up boys. You are a real boy magnet,” Rachael added.

“Wow, my cousin’s a fashion model,” commented Sandy.

I then related how I became a model, and told them how much I earned for a photo shoot. This discussion continued until we were called to dinner. Thankfully, Uncle Ralph and I were seated at opposite ends of the table, and there were no unseemly outbursts from him. For my part, I said as little as absolutely necessary.

After dinner, I mentioned to my sister and cousins that I would be wearing that dress at the store on Wednesday, and they could see me in it if they came to the store.

“We’ll be there,” Rachael said.

“You can bet your panties in it,” Natalie added, and the cousins chuckled loudly.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015:

True to their words, Amy and my cousins showed up at the store, and true to my word I wore the dress. When Ms. Shay saw us, she came over and said, “Here’s some cash, so why don’t you go to the food court and cause some excitement.” We packed some filler in some of the store’s bags and brought them with us to show that we shopped at the store.

We went to the food court and did indeed cause some excitement. Several women asked if my dress came from the store, and I told them that it did.

Thursday, December 31, 2015:

Today I arrived at the store when it opened so I could leave early and get dressed for the New Year’s Eve party. My mother had not wanted me to stay the night at Becky’s house, but Mrs. Jones pointed out that the party would run well past midnight, and that there were a lot of crazy drivers on the road. Finally she talked my mother into letting me stay overnight.

I packed my car with my Renee suitcase and hung my gown in the back of the car. It was the same gown that I had worn the year before. Ms. Shay wanted me to get a new gown. “You’re a model,” Ms. Shay said, “You can’t wear the same gown two years in a row.” I pointed out that I wouldn’t have a lot of places to wear a gown, new or old. I also pointed out that I was running out of closet space, because I also had all of my Roy clothes in my closet.

“You are a representative of the store,” Ms. Shay responded, “Wearing the same gown would be a negative reflection of the store.” Ms. Shay and I went over to where the evening gowns were. After she looked at what was there, she pulled a satiny royal blue gown from the rack and handed it to me. “Here,” she said, “try it on and let’s see how it looks.”

When I put it on, I noticed that it had a long slit. I pointed it out to Ms. Shay. “Most of the gowns which you have worn have a slit. Your public likes it.” I liked the gown, regardless of what ‘my public’ liked, so I bought it, using some of my money from the night club shoot and my 60% discount.

I let Amy wear the dress which I modeled at the night club shoot. When my mother saw the extent of the slit, she offered to sew it shut. “It’s shameless,” she declared.

“If it’s good enough for my sister, it’s good enough for me.” Amy replied. My mother frowned when Amy said ‘sister’ but didn’t say anything. My mother did insist, however, that Amy wear pantyhose and not stockings and garters. “Showing off the tops of stockings and garters is just too immodest,” she declared.

I, however, was not prohibited from wearing stockings and garters. Maybe my mother believed that I was beyond hope of reforming. If so, she was right.

The first thing I did when I arrived home from work was to use hair remover and take a shower. I used a very floral smelling lotion afterwards. I then glued on my breast forms and used concealer to hide the join. This was followed with my hose and corset. I also put on the sexiest panties and topped it off with a skirt and blouse, which I would also wear coming home the next day. Finally, I packed a very sexy nightgown. Suitably equipped, I went to Becky’s house.

Becky wanted to help me get dressed, which wasn’t totally necessary. I guess that she wanted me to help her get dressed, which also wasn’t totally necessary. However it would be fun, so that was what we did. Once in her bedroom, she unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. The skirt was lined, so I was not wearing a slip. She then unbuttoned my blouse and I shrugged it off. I then undressed Becky and kissed her pregnant belly. Soon our panties joined our other clothes on the floor.

As we did the year before, Becky and I greeted the guests at the door and took their coats. I was particularly interested to see what Mr. Thompson’s companion, Stephanie, would be wearing. I was not disappointed. She was wearing the gown she and I had picked out at the store.

“You look stunning,” I said.

“Thank you.” she said, “and so do you. Isn’t that a new gown?”

“It is,” I answered. “I took your suggestion. It isn’t as glamorous as your gown, because I don’t want to compete with you.”

“You are such a dear,” she said, and we gave each other air kisses, the better to not smudge our lipsticks.

A while later she pulled me aside and said, “I received a mailer about a Valentine’s Day party at a certain night club. Do you know anything about it?”

I blushed. “Ahah,” she exclaimed, “It appears you do. Now tell me all about it.”

I explained that I was doing some modeling and was assigned to that photo shoot. “I’ll bet that you were first choice for the photo shoot,” she said.

“I wouldn’t know about that. What I do know is that it pleased Ms. Shay, because the night club had to pay for the dress, and after the shoot it was given to me.”

“I’d like to see you in that dress. How come you’re not wearing it tonight?”

“I didn’t think it was formal enough and I loaned it to my sister to wear it tonight,” I answered.

“But it is sexy enough,” Stephanie commented. “By the way,” she added, “I liked the photo of you kissing that man. It looked like you enjoyed it. Did you?”

“I did, he was a good kisser.”

“So you don’t mind kissing men?”

“No, but I also like kissing girls.”

“I have to visit the washroom,” she then said. “Why don’t you come with me?”

I had a good idea what Stephanie wanted, but I wanted the same thing. When we were in the washroom and the door was closed, she said, “Would you let me kiss you right now, given that we both know the other is male?”

I answered her by embracing her and giving her a deep, passionate kiss.

“Wow.” she said, “Let’s do that again.”

We did. “Looks like both of us have to repair our lipsticks,” she said.

After fixing out lipsticks, she said, “It probably would be better if neither Robert nor Becky, or anyone else, knows about this.”

I agreed with her, and we rejoined the party.

The party wound down at about 2:00, and another half hour passed before the last guest left. Becky’s mom and I were picking up glasses in the front room when she said to me, “I really appreciate the support you’ve given Becky. Being pregnant, she feels that she is not attractive or sexy. Therefore, I’d like you to share her bed with her tonight. I found some pretty, matching, nighties for the two of you to wear.”

What could I say? Becky’s mother really wanted me to have sex with Becky. How could I resist? The plain truth was that I couldn’t resist the invitation.

Friday, January 1, 2016:

Becky and I woke up about 10:00. There were clothes scattered all over the room. I found my nightie crumpled in the bed clothes. At least I thought it was mine. A further search turned up the other nightie. Clad only in the nightie, I went to take a shower. While in the hall, I met Becky’s Mom. She smiled at me, and said, “That nightie looks good on you.” I thanked her and went into the bathroom.

After my shower, I realized that the only thing I had brought with me to the bathroom was the nightie, so I put it on. Becky did the same. We heard Becky’s mom call out that breakfast was ready. Since Becky’s mom had already seen me clad only in a nightie, I figured that it was okay for me to wear it downstairs. Becky and I, so clad, walked into the kitchen hand in hand.

Becky’s mom smiled when she saw us. “Those nighties look darling on you, but I don’t want you to catch a cold, so why don’t you get dressed and come back down in a few minutes.” I dressed in the same skirt and blouse that I had on when I arrived at Becky’s house the previous day.

When Becky passed by her mom, I heard Becky say. “Thanks Mom, for everything.” Becky’s mom had a knowing look on her face when Becky said this.

It was about noon when I arrived home. I had hoped to make it to my room without seeing anyone. No such luck. My parents and Amy were all sitting in the kitchen when I went through the back door.

“Did you have a good time?” my mother asked, which produced a giggle from my sister. My mother then realized what she had asked and rephrased her question, “How was the party?”

“Okay,” I said, “it was lots of fun.”

“I’ll bet it was,” my sister remarked with a wicked smile. I just gave her a dirty look in response.

My father, who had remained silent during this exchange, finally spoke up, “I have a New Year’s resolution for you. No more dresses or skirts.”

This was too much for Amy. “Does that include skorts or culottes?” she piped up with a snicker.

“Amy, you keep out of this,” Dad said, “This is between your brother and me.” He looked at me and asked, “So?”

“No,” was my brief answer. “I will work at the store from time to time and there are the modeling jobs,” I added.

“Well.” he said, “anything else?”

“Yeah, when Becky and I go shopping for the baby. If I dress as Roy, everyone will think that I’m the father.”

“They already do,” he responded. You wearing a skirt won’t change that. By the way, I’m not so happy with the fact that my son is a fashion model for women’s clothes. That night club ad is shameless.”

“But it means money,” I said, “good money that I can use towards my college education.” He couldn’t argue with that, I thought.

“Look, Dad,” Amy said, “I don’t want to give up my sister,”

My dad just snorted and said no more.

The New Year’s Day dinner was held at my aunt Marie’s and uncle Ralph’s. I was viewing it with some foreboding, given my uncle’s behavior a year before. As every year before the men went to the rec room to watch bowl games, which meant a lot of people in the room. My dad, uncles and male cousins plopped and sprawled in most of the seats in the room. I spied a straight back chair at a desk in the corner of the room, away from everyone else.. Force of recent habit took over and I sat on the front of the chair, my back straight, shoulders back, knees together, legs crossed at the ankles and my hands in my lap, just as I would if I were wearing a skirt. I didn’t realize that this was the wrong thing to do until uncle Frank gave me a strange look during a commercial, and asked, “Hey Roy, something wrong with you?”

I suddenly realized what happened, and I had to think fast. “Got a crick in my back,” and wriggled as if trying to work it out. I then slumped down in the chair and threw one arm over the back of the chair.

Uncle Ralph had to try to be mean and funny at the same time. ‘Probably comes from wearing a bra all the time,” Thankfully everyone ignored him. It was at this time it was announced that dinner was ready.

On the way up to the dining room my cousin Phil whispered, “You still doing. . .ah. . .you know what?”

I knew exactly what he meant. “Yeah,” I whispered back.

“Why?”

“Money. I still work at the store, and in addition I’m doing modeling.”

“Like girl’s clothes?”

“Exactly,” I responded.

“Cool,” he said. “I’d like to see you sometime, dolled up like a chick.”

“I’ll be at the store tomorrow. Swing by, and see for yourself.”

The rest of the day passed without incident. As I was taking stuff out of my purse, I noted a card that I had not seen before. It said ‘Call me, Stephanie’ and it had her cell phone number. I put it in a book, like a book mark. I wondered why she had given it to me.

A new year. I hoped it would be a good one.

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Curiosity brings me back

This is a marvelous story curiosity keeps me waiting for every chapter. I enjoy your writing style & look forward to the growth of the story & the characters. Thanks Another Brian

Roy and the road to Renee

So is Stephanie pursueing a romantic interest or support of a different kind, l can't wait to find out. I do wonder if Beckys mom is just trying to keep up her morale or is wanting to build a deeper relationship leading up to a wedding?

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Standing Up To Dad

jengrl's picture

Roy’s dad is going to have to learn some lessons . It isn’t his life and his bigoted opinion about Roy’s life as Renee should be kept to himself . Uncle Ralph’s bigoted ass also needs to be put on his place once and for all, too! I’m glad that Renee has Amy on her side and supporting her as a sister and i’m glad that Becky’s mother accepts Renee and doesn’t mind her being in a relationship with Becky . It would be interesting to see Aunt Renee choosing to become more of a permanent fixture after the baby arrives. Renee is likely going to be a household name in modeling before long because she has proven herself to the agency with the nightclub shoot. Her kiss with Stephanie may lead to more daring things , but she will have to be careful because Mrs. Shay and the agency are all about her public image reflecting positively on business so even though Stephanie is a valued customer of the store , it might not be seen as a good thing if the media were to find out ?

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

True

Good observations.

Pentatonic

More for than against

Jamie Lee's picture

Right now, there seems to be more for what Roy is doing than against; Joe is in a strange category all his own. Those offering quiet support seem to be offering Roy a lot of respect for the courage he has to do what he is doing.

Becky's mom is a very wise woman, knowing a prince charming when she sees one and knowing who is needed to help Becky feel better about herself. And prince charming is in love enough with Becky to want to help. Will she become the Auntie Renee she claims or the husband to the woman he loves?

Dad doesn't see the danger he is creating in never seeing his son ever again, with his incessant harping of never seeing Renee again. With the likelyhood of working at the store and modeling, if dad keeps it up Roy might get fed up with dad's crap and move out. And never look back.

Roy has reached an age that he now has the right to live his life as he decides and not how his parental units want. And the sooner dad and Ralph realize this the happier they will be.

And how does Ralph know that a bra could put a crick in the back? Experience?

Others have feelings too.