Nora Midnight Part 16

Printer-friendly version

“Hey faggot, were you just looking at my body?” Jesse walks over to Kalvin and gets right up in his face.

“Leave me along Jesse.” Kalvin just wanted to get dress and head to his next class.

“You know something faggot. Maybe I should teach you some manners. I know faggots like you can’t fight.”

Kalvin reaches for his shirt and pulls it out of the locker.

Jesse pushes him hard against the locker “I’m talking to you faggot.”

“Get away from me.” Kalvin tries elbowing Jesse in his chest.

Jesse steps aside and pushes harder against Kalvin’s back. He presses hard against Kalvin, till he was pressing against the locker leaving marks on his bare chest.

“There should be a law about allowing gays in the same locker room as normal guys. Maybe, I should beat the gayness out of you.”

“Or maybe you should beat some common sense in that melon you call your head. You’re the only one that is having a problem with me and pressing their body against mine.”

Jesse steps back away from Kalvin, as he punches him in his back. Jesse disliked Kalvin. Heck, he really dislikes any gay person male or female. Jesse heads back towards his locker to finish getting dressed.

Kalvin just looks at Jesse as he walks away. He’ll make sure that he was the first person he got his revenge on. He finishes getting dressed and heads towards Mrs. Midnight’s class. He enjoys her class and liked how she taught.

“Morning Mrs. Midnight.” As Kalvin heads towards his seat.

“Morning Kalvin how has your morning been?” Nora like Kalvin because he asked her very intelligent question when the rest of his classmates
just sat like a frog on a log.

“That’s good, so did you read that book about James Madison how he constructed our constitution?”

“Yes, ma’am. It was a good book. Mrs. Midnight, if you don’t mind me asking. What were you before you started teaching?”

“I used to work for the Diplomatic Security Service. I protected our diplomats and foreign diplomats. I also went after criminals that tried to escape overseas.”

“Did you ever have people trying to bully you because you were a woman?”

“Yes, and they found out what I am capable of. Sometimes the best way to confront a bully is to show them you're not scared of them. Don’t give them power over you. Are you having trouble with bullies Kalvin?”

“Yes, ma’am. There’s a guy in my gym class that seems to have it in for me. I try to avoid him, but I can’t.”

“Have you told coach Jones who he is?”

“No, ma’am. I don’t think coach Jones cares. He’s from the old school or if you’re a boy, you should like girls and if you’re a girl, you're inferior to boys. I’ve seen him watch the girls in his classes like he is shopping for meat.”

Nora wonders if what Kalvin was telling her was true. She’ll have to ask her daughter later about it. She knew Ginger had Mrs. Henderson for gym class.

“This is what you do Kalvin. Next time he confronts you. Record what he says. If he gets physical with you, defend yourself. Bring what you recorded to me and I'll make sure he is punished for his actions okay?”

Kalvin looks at Mrs. Midnight and knew she had a daughter. He wonders if Ginger has had any problems. He knew she was transgender because he has seen her come up to the LGBT center a few times.

“Okay, Mrs. Midnight, I’ll try it your way.”

Kalvin was willing to give Mrs. Midnight's way a try. He knew she would do anything she could to help him.

“That’s all I could ask of you Kalvin.”

Later in the evening as Ginger and Melody are helping Nora fix dinner. Nora looks at her oldest.

“Ginger, have you ever had any problems with Coach Jones during gym class?”

“What do you mean mom? Are you asking me if he has ever touched me or anything like that?”

“No, what I want to know is. Does he ever watch you, girls, like he has lust in his eyes?”

“Not me personally mom, but I have seen him look at some of the girls in my class that have big breast and nicely shaped hips. I know he pays extra attention to us when we do jumping jacks and running around.”

“T-That sounds like h-he’s a p-pervert.” Melody had stopped to listen to her mother and sister.

“That it does Melody. However, until he touches one of the girls or one complains about him ogling them. There’s nothing that can be done.
There’s no law that says he can’t look at the female body.”

“Well, I know there is a rumor that he fooled around with the head Cheerleader two years ago, but it's just a rumor.”

“We’ll let me know if he touches or does anything that makes you uncomfortable. While we are on the subject. What do you know about a kid named Jesse? He has third bell gym class.”

Ginger thinks about it for a few minutes “he’s one of the bullies at school mom. However, he knows how to make sure none of the teachers know he is bullying someone. He knows where all the blind spots are in the school and the routine of the security officers that patrol the hallways.”

“Does he now? I think I’ll have to talk with Mr. Hannity tomorrow about changing up their routines. Thanks, Ginger.”

“Any time mom.”

Nora carries a dish into the dining room. Kelly and Christina weren’t back from work yet.

“Melody, did you like your first day of dance class?”

“Y-Yes m-ma’am. I-I have a n-nice t-teacher.” Melody loved her dance class.

She loved feeling the music as it enters her body and made her move to the rhythm. She never knew how much she enjoyed music or how it made her feel. She was discovering things about herself now that she was living with Nora.

“We’re home mom.” Christina comes walking into the dining room.

Following behind her was Kelly. She had just gotten off work and arrived at the same time Christina had. She was glad to be home. She was helping one of the lawyers at the firm she worked at on a nasty divorce. The husband had a lot of money and connections.

He had beaten his wife in an attempt to take their daughter away from her. However, the woman had managed to call the police and have him arrested. Now she was in a private hospital with her daughter being protected by some bodyguards of her company.

Christina looks at the food on the table. They were having Mexican and she knew Nora had made a lot of fajitas for her and tacos for everyone.

“Oh, I am in heaven.” Christina heads towards the kitchen to wash her hands.

“Mom made sure to make a lot for you sis.” Ginger takes her place at the table.

Melody just grins. She likes Christina and loved the bantering that went on between the three of them. Christina made her a nice costume to wear for the Comic-con coming to Memphis next month. Christina was going to take her and Ginger.

The light conversation goes on at dinner as everyone enjoys the meal that was prepared. After dinner, those that weren’t home like Christina and Kelly helped put everything away. Nora normally retreated to her home office to grade papers and record grades. Kelly oversaw Ginger and Melody’s homework, while Christina either tinker with something in her workshop in the backyard or soak in the tub for awhile.

Nora had allowed Christina to put a pre-built shed in the backyard to use as her workshop. Power had been run to it and soundproof material had been added as well, so Christina wouldn’t disturb their neighbors with her work. A camera system had been added so Nora could check in on Christina as she worked.

Jack had covered the cost. He had one of his trusted contracting companies come out and do the job. Christina still used her old garage for very special projects for the company she worked for.

“M-Mom, can you h-help me w-with t-this p-please?” Melody shows Kelly the problem she was working on. She understands the question but didn’t know how they wanted her to write the answer.

Kelly looks at the question and even she was stump about it. She looks for Ginger to ask her, but she was already in the bathroom taking her bath.

“Let’s go ask your other mother.” Kelly escorts Melody into Nora’s home office.

Nora was on her last paper. She couldn’t believe that Chris Hoosier had copied word for word off the internet. He didn’t cite his sources and he didn’t cite the parts he stole from the sites he got his information. She couldn’t understand why he was being so lazy. He was a smart child.

“Nora, can you make heads or tails of this math question?” Kelly sets the book down on Nora’s desk.

Nora looks at it. She reads the instruction and what it was asking. She looks back up to Kelly and Melody.

“Do you understand what the question is asking, Melody?”

“Y-Yes ma’am, b-but I-I don’t understand how to w-write i-it.”

Nora take s another looks at it and she could see how the question didn’t clarify how the answer was supposed to be written out for it.

“I believe it is supposed to be written like this, sweetie.” Nora writes it out for Melody and Kelly.

“T-Thank you M-Mom.” Melody hugs Nora.

“You’re welcome.” Nora returns the hug.

Melody takes her math book and heads back into the living room to finish her assignment.

“How did you figure that question out? It was so badly written?”

“I went back a few pages and saw an example like it. I do agree it was written poorly and unless the students looked closely and have Ginger’s math talent. They won’t figure it out as well.”

Nora records the page number and math book.

She had a copy of it in her library, so she could help her students and her children.

“So, are you done for the night?” Kelly sits on Nora’s lap with her arms wrapped around her.

“Yes.” Nora leans in and kisses Kelly on the lips.

Kelly returns the kiss and before she passes out. She stops and leans back. She felt Nora wrap her arms around her torso.

“How are things going for that one case?” Nora knew about the case that Kelly has been helping on.

“The douche bag is in jail, but he’ll make bail. He has a friend or two that are judges. I informed my boss about what I found while digging through his financial records. There’s enough evidence in his wife’s medical records that will put him away for a long time for spousal abuse.”

“Is she safe where she is?”

“As far as I know. Why? Do you think we should add more bodyguards?”

“How many do you have now?”

“We have two highly trained retired marines protecting her.”

“Being ex-military doesn’t always prove they are better than a person who never had military training. I proved that.”

“I know, but you’re not normal. You’re a whole lot deadlier than most DSS agents. I saw a picture of you with a bunch of special forces guys. Can you tell me about it?”

“Sure, there’s nothing classified about it. There was a special training course offered by a unit sponsor by Germany and the British government. The ambassador I was protecting at the time recommended me for it. It was in the middle of summer and the course was designed to make you fail. Me and six others managed to pass the course. Once I finish the training, I started getting special assignments. I did that for a few years and then went back to just doing protection details.”

“So, does that mean you're like a secret agent or something?” Kelly caresses Nora’s cheek.

“You could say that. Let’s just say, I’m happier not to be doing that type of work anymore.”

Kelly leans forward and kisses Nora “there are a few things I wouldn’t mind doing again.”

As she takes Nora’s hand and leads her to their bedroom.

up
234 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Problems At School & Douchebag Husbands

It sounds like that school has a lot of stuff going on that needs to be stopped ASAP.

Bullying of students in known blind spots while some security folks (males, I assume) turn a blind eye to what is happening? Not good.

Looking down on kids who are gay, etc? Expecting boys to only go out with girls? Male staff looking at girls like they were meat? *growls*

I hope Nora can start to bring changes into that school that will help and benefit all of the kids there. The bullying/crap needs to end.

As for that lawyer's husband, I hope Kelly does get more bodyguards assigned to the woman, to help keep her and the child safe.

Douchebag thinks that because he is male and knows a few judges, he can do what he wants. Asshole needs to be taken down a few pegs.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to learn of this douchebag finding his wife, attacking her and Kelly's folks having to put him down hard.

Never judge a book by its cover

Jamie Lee's picture

Jesse is under the mistaken impression Kalvin won't defend himself if attacked--guys never fight back he believes. Jesse has misread the cover of that book, and is likely to find out that teeth come with all sorts of temperments.

Kalvin wasn't truly attacked in the locker room, so beating on Jesse wasn't warranted. But if Jesse carries through with his threat and catches Kalvin in a blind spot or when the security guard is absent, it will be a lesson he won't soon forget. Hopefully there will be witnesses to Jesse attacking Kalvin first.

So women are inferior? Really? What man can go through nine months of bringing a child into the world? That husband has a really bad attitude, one that a surprise woman should help correct. Maybe it would good if he met a demure woman who pissed him off to the point of him attacking her. But instead of her getting a beating, she breaks every bone in his body. And there's video of his attack.

Others have feelings too.