The Blue Whale Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Jack watched quietly and gave no resistance as the woman lifted up his right foot and slipped the Black Mary Jane on his foot. She gently put his foot down and pulled the strap around his ankle. As she tightened the ankle strap and fastened the buckle, Jack felt a chill run up his leg. He heard a deafening click as if his leg was being shacked with a chain.

The woman repeated the action with Jack's other foot. Jack had an uncomfortable feeling. It felt as if he had been locked in a cage from which there was no escape...

*****

https://youtu.be/OSbCqp_a3iE

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. Jack Eaton has fallen into the clutches of a strange woman who desires to provide him new clothes and a new body to match along with a new name and a new identity...

*****

Jack Eaton sat quietly watching the woman as he wondered how he has ended up in female cosplay costume: {What is happening to me? Where am I? I'm a boy! How can I have breasts? How did I end up in a dress? Where am I and who is that...that WOMAN ???}

Jack watched the woman carefully to see what she would do next. She pulled two large boxes from one of the bags on the table and set them down. Then she pulled out what looked like a can of underarm deodorant. She opened the lid on one of the boxes and noticed that Jack was watching her intently as if he was eagerly waiting for her to put them on him.

"Curious Jacqueline?"

Jack did not answer. She reached into the box and pulled on a silicone breast form. Jack immediately yelled:

"NO...NO...NEVER NO WAY!"

"Jack, when boys at a cosplay event wear a female costume, what do you think they use for their breasts?"

"I'm not going to wear a female costume!"

"Jacqueline, you are most definately wearing a very cute Cosplay Maid Costume."

The woman giggled and said:

"You look really cute in your dress, very naughty ruffled panties, stockings and high heels."

"You know Jacqueline, you are a very naughty girl. When you sit like that boys can see your very naughty ruffled panties!"

The woman laughed as Jack's face flushed and he quickly crossed his legs and tried without success to pull his dress lower.

"Jaqueline, you are so cute when you blush. Now if you want to win the cosplay contest you need to have large breasts like your fellow female contestants. How do those girls at the cosplay conventions get their ample boobage and awesome cleavage? Trust me, their real breasts aren't that big! They all use enhancements!"

"NO...NO...NO... I CAN'T DO THIS!"

"Look, these silicone breasts are concave. See the backs are hollowed out so they fit over their natural breasts "

Jack wimpered:

"I said I can't do this."

"Jacqueline! The cosplay contest is this weekend. We don't have enough time for you to GROW A PAIR!"

Jack promptly fainted a second time. Before he fell out of his chair the woman pushed him back. She laughed and said:

"Jacqueline your feeble attempts to resist is so cute. You don't realize you don't stand a chance. This is going to be so fun - for both of us."

The woman carefully pulled down the front of Jack's dress uncovering his budding breasts. She then pulled a small package from the bag and removed a pad which she used to carefully wipe Jack's breast area. Then the woman picked up one of the forms up and with her other hand grabbed the can and proceeded to spray the back of the form. She carefully aligned the form and pressed it against Jack's left breast. She held it against his breast for a few minutes until she was certain the glue would hold. She repeated the process with his right breast. Finally, she very carefully pulled Jack's dress up over his now more ample breasts.

The woman went back to her limousine and brought back a bottle and a glass. She filled the glass partially up and held it up to Jack's mouth and poured a small amount into his mouth. Jack immediately coughed [he was unused to strong liquor]. When Jack opened his eyes, she offered him some more to drink which Jack was able to swallow with some difficulty. Jack soon recovered, but felt a "buzz".

"Are you Okay?"

"I think so?" But then Jack realized that he felt a weight on his chest that wasn't there before...

"NO - I'm not okay!" Afraid to check with his hands or look down, he quietly wispered to the woman:

"What did you...what did you...do... what did you do to me?"

"I didn't do anything to you. Together we finished your cosplay costume then you said I like it before you fainted again. Would you like some more to drink?"

She held up the glass and Jack drank the rest of what was in the glass (coughing twice). She looked at his eyes and awkward slow movements and decided that he was mildly intoxicated.

Jack watched with suspicion as the woman took a small case out of one of the bags, set it down on the table and pulled out a small tube. She removed the cap, left it on the table, turned the bottom of the tube until Jack could see what was inside moving up.

Jack wimpered "NO, no makeup!"

"Just a little lipstick."

"Please stop. I don't want to do this."

"Did you do a Tokyo Ghoul cosplay last year?"

Realizing that he was about to lose again, Jack reluctantly wispered "Yes."

"Did you wear makeup as part of the cosplay."

Trying to negotiate, Jack said "Just a little lipstick?"

"Okay Jacqueline, we will try just a little lipstick for now."

"Just a little lipstick only?"

"Sure"

"You promise?"

*****

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ooohh..

So this women is not a stranger but one who has all this while been close to Jacq or at least at the cosplay. Or perhaps a stalker. Now until the real identity is revealed, Jacq on the other hand need to get his mind clear and find out what is really happening to him and the seriousness of what he is in. But of course that will not happen will it? Now I can't wait for next chapter.