Mole Hunt Chap. 10

Printer-friendly version

Elizabeth was helping one of her wife’s employee’s when two unknown guys came walking into the work area. The guys were rather muscular and stood about six foot tall. One had a scar that seemed to cut his right eye in half and had a military-style haircut. He had black hair and rogue look to him.

His partner, on the other hand, was completely bald and had a tattoo of a skull on the left-hand side of his neck and a spider web that covered his bald head. There was a tattoo of a tiger on his upper right arm.

Elizabeth walks over towards them, after snapping a picture of them discreetly. She sends those pictures to Mouse.

“Can I help you, gentlemen?” Elizabeth stops in front of them.

“We are here to speak with your manager.”

“I’m one of the owners, what can I do for you?”

An evil smile appears on Jindrich’s face “you need to pay insurance before something bad happens to you and your people.”

“Really? What would happen if say I didn’t pay this insurance?”

“Then some unfortunate things could happen to either you or your people. You really, want to pay the insurance.”

“How much is this insurance?”

“£ 2,000”

“£2,000 you say. When is it due?”

“Every Friday. If you don’t pay, then we’ll send you a reminder.” As he smashes one of the sewing machines.

“Come back later today. I’ll have the money for you.”

“You better.” Elizabeth watches them as they walk off.

“You’re not seriously thinking about paying them, are you, Lizzy?” Isla looks at Elizabeth.

Isla had been looking for work because she lost her last job. The reason she lost it, because she wouldn’t spread her legs for the store manager, so he framed and fired her. She was barely of age to work, but Elizabeth and her wife Sara was willing to give her chance. She did odd jobs around the place and acted as Elizabeth’s personal assistant.

“I’m not worried about anything Isla. Things will be alright. Now, I need for you to get these forms signed by our new models.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Isla heads off to get her work done.

Elizabeth pulls her cell phone out and dials Dakota’s number.

Dakota and Hatter:
Dakota was sitting at the bar that Hatter likes going to. She was busy beating a person at darts. Her cell phone starts ringing. She picks it up and notices that the number belonged to Elizabeth.

“What’s the problem Elizabeth?”

“Hello to you as well, Dakota. I was just approached by two guys. They want us to pay insurance money and I told them to come back later this afternoon and I’ll have it.”

"Did you get pictures of the two men?"

"Yes, I took pictures of them."

“Who did you send the pictures too?”

“I sent them to Mouse.”

“Alright, I’ll have Terry get in touch with Mouse, so we can see who we are dealing with. I’ll also grab Hatter and Terry and head your way.”

“Alright, I’ll let Sara know.” Elizabeth ends the call.

Dakota motions to Hatter when she finishes her game. She finishes up her drink as Hatter comes walking over.

“What is it, Dakota?” Hatter reaches for her drink and chugs it back.

“Elizabeth needs our help. She said two guys approach her about an insurance scam. They are coming back later today.”

“Oh, goodie! I get to have some fun.”

Dakota just shakes her head. Ever since Anika came over and held Hatter. She has been a little more childish. It seems that the simple things
in life bring her happiness. She knew making bad guys pay was a favorite of Hatter’s.

MI 6 Cyber Division:
Mouse was busy back tracing a hacker’s attack when her cellphone beeps. It was alerting her that a message had been sent. The hacker she was chasing after originated in China.

“Let’s see how you like the Wolf Pack.” Mouse activates her wolf pack program to attack the mainframe that had been used to attack MI 6’s network.

The hackers on the other side will think they are being attacked by one attacker but like real wolf packs. The program keeps splitting off and kept attacking the target. It was a custom program, so there was no way to defend against it except disconnect or turn the system off.

She slaps her hands together and looks at her cellphone. She notices the pictures that were sent to her, were from Elizabeth.

“Let’s see who you charming gentlemen are.” She forwards the pictures to her system and searches for them.

It doesn’t take long for their files to pop up. Then a security warning pops up saying she needed a higher clearance.

“I don’t think so. I have the highest clearance.” She overrides the warning and pulls their files.

Mouse knew her clearance was higher than most department heads. The only person who had a clearance higher then her was the Director himself. Mouse looks over the two guys background and lets out a low whistle. These guys would rather shoot you, then tell you the time of day and according to the file they had a connection to the group they were looking for.

She forwards the information to Black Knight. Just as she gets finish doing that, she gets a visitor.

“Excuse me Ms. Basset did you just access Jindrich Dvorak and Karel Novak files?”

Mouse turns around in her chair and looks at the gentleman standing in front of her. She has never seen this man around here before. His hair
was short and well groom. The suit he was wearing was custom made. She could tell that his shoes were well polished, which meant he worked in an office.

“I’m sorry, who are you?”

“Gavin Raymond, supervisor of A-branch.”

“Well, Mr. Raymond. I can’t tell you that information. Your security clearance isn’t higher than mine and you have no need to know.” Mouse had a smug look on her face.

Gavin looks at the young woman sitting in front of him. He couldn’t believe that she could buck regulations with her emo style haircut. Also, how could she tell him no and have a higher clearance then him?

“Who’s your supervisor Ms. Basset?”

“Charles Thompson, but he’ll tell you the same thing I did. Your clearance isn’t high enough and I don’t answer to you or him really. If you want, you could always speak to my mother, Countess Charlotte.”

Mouse knew most supervisors didn’t like confronting the Countess. She was well known as a killer agent and a tough woman. She was also feared by most agents when she investigated or vetted them.

“Countess Basset is your mother?”

“Well, yea. Same last name normally means a person is related to someone.”

Gavin turns around and leaves.

Mouse turns around and checks his system. She wanted to know why he was concern about her looking into Jindrich Dvorak and Karel Novak. She starts digging around into Agent Gavin Raymond’s files and background.

The Black Knight:
Terry was driving around when he hears a beep alerting him that a message came in for him over the cab’s secure link. He sets the auto-drive system and brings up the files from Mouse. He lets out a whistle at the information he was reading. Both men were from Czechoslovakia and were members of the Czechoslovakia mafia.

As he is reading the information, he gets a text from Dakota for pick-up at 1700 hrs. He wonders if Elizabeth knows who she was dealing with.
He closes the file he was looking at and disengages the auto-drive system. He heads over to pick-up Dakota and Hatter.

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I still marvel at

the scope and prolific output of interesting stories that you write. Thanks again for posting all that you do.

Huh

My memory is like a sieve these days. Which stories? I need to go read them.

Snowfall, WolfJess7 and Shiraz combined story lines

WillowD's picture

Snowfall, WolfJess7 and Shiraz combined three of their story worlds into one big universe full of transgendered spies.

Alicia Snowfall wrote The Chrysalis Project, The Lyssa Kordenay Mission and other stories. This is the story of an American spy agency that is so secret that not even the president knows for sure that they exist. For stories about Dannigan's people see https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book-page/55308/snowfall

WolfJess7 wrote Embracing Justice and it's sequels, including Interpol Heartburn. This is the story of some U.S. Marshals and a family of assassins that eventually start working together, along with Dannigan's people. See https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book-page/54738/embracing-jus...

Shiraz wrote the Tamara's Tales Series. This is the story of a transgendered Scottish teenager that winds up working as a government agent. See https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book-page/52869/tamaras-tales...

One of my favorite stories, where Tamara meets one of Danniga's people for the first time. See https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/68471/chrysalis-proje...

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have read every single one of these stories. Many of them have been read more than once. I hope you enjoy them too.

Anika and her people

Yes, I will agree that a few stories has ideas taken from Snowfall and Wolfjess. They were the ones to inspire me to write. However, the characters themselves are unique. This story isn't based on anyone's who has written a story here. This story was inspired by James Bond SkyFall and Jason Statham The Bank Job.

Anika= former NSA agent that took survival training and other courses taught by Jack Bounty. Which everyone knows from my stories is a former SAS solider and a highly decorated and respected MI 6 agent. She was adopted and rescue by Jack as his little sister.
Bart non-transgender= former CIA agent, quit after they black listed him and left him for dead. He was trained and rescued by Cheshire originally while with the CIA, retrained by Cheshire and Jack after they rescue him.
Terry= former POW and tank jock. She holds three PHD. degrees in computers, engineering, and nuclear physics. Also, works with her brothers building unique and specialized cars, shes a FtoM, She is also the creator of Wraith, Nobel and Black Knight, Has extremely high IQ
Mouse= former street gang and black hat hacker, works for MI 6, Adopted by Jack's sister Countess Charlotte Basset, Jack's niece
Dakota= former LA undercover Police Officer, left to die by bikers. Found by Bart and his wife. Trained by Bart afterwards and adopted by him as his little sister.
Shigeko= Anika's personal assistant at Eruption Communication and on this mission. Former Lady Boy
Mia= Shigeko's replacement while she is gone and will be her assistant when she gets back.
Morgana= freelance Computer hacker/cyber-security specialist,Part owner of Camelot Network Solutions
Elizabeth= former medic in the army, father was former SWAT officer, Security Officer for Eruption Communication, lesbian and married to a Pakistani fashion designer.
Hatter= former mental patient and victim of illegal human experimentation, former street gang member and wanted for murder in England, dresses as the Hatter from Alice in wonderland. Looks like the Hatter from the Johnny Depp Alice, permanently tattoo her face to be like the Hatter.
Countess Charlotte Basset= former MI 5 agent, currently Director of Intelligence branch of MI 5
So, yes there are transgender agents and non-transgenders in the group.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

A brief character synopsis: Mouse

Born a commoner
Highly intelligent
Taken in by kindly people
Connections to the Intelligence Agencies of one type or another
Due to those relationships can call herself 'Lady'
Law enforcement perceive her to be dangerous due to her record
Friends, relations or acquaintances to those in Special Forces
Hacker (black\white hat is irrelevant)

This is pretty much an mixture of Cathy, Patricia & Samantha Cameron, from Angharad' s 'Easy As Falling Off A Bike'
Cathy has been called both Lady and Doctor Dormouse

Seems like things heat up

Monique S's picture

and Mouse may just have met the mole.

Please don't let us wait that long for the next installment? Very pretty please?

Hugs,
Monique.

Monique S

A slip is showing

Gavin just made a mistake, now is he the mole or ...

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Someone is going to hit the fan

Jamie Lee's picture

Big and tough looking does not mean smart or intelligent. Those two bozos just made a very big mistake, and are about to find out just how big.

They could find themselves hanging upside down and spread eagle, finding a person waiting for them to wake up.

Others have feelings too.