Reversals - Ch14

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
The Appointment

"This is the place," Julia said enthusiastically as she turned off the highway. They passed onto a private road and headed towards a large corporate estate with a tall, looming brick wall surrounding it.

Erica didn't want to be there. He felt lightheaded and nauseous, desperately worried about where Julia was taking him. She, on the other hand, looked serene, smiling as they passed through the large iron wrought gate guarding the estate. When the road ended, they found themselves in a large, empty, parking lot.

Julia quickly parked the car and turned towards Erica, displaying a confident smugness that made his queasy stomach churn. Her smile seemed oddly cold. It made him even more ill at ease. This was truly the last place he wanted to be, especially for a medical appointment.

"Our future is here, Erica," Julia said reassuringly. "Be proud of how far you've come."

The estate looked like a business park of some sort, everything clean and professional, with well tailored landscaping and a tightly nipped lawn. A tall, sleek, glass and steel framed building dominated the area with a broad, inviting sidewalk leading to its mouth. Everything looked peaceful enough. There wasn't anybody nearby to be concerned about, not a soul in sight. Still, his senses told him something was deeply wrong with this place.

Julia looked at Erica, practically quivering in his seat, with sublime satisfaction. Every day she shaped him more to her liking, pushed him into further service. Today was special though. If everything went as planned, his life would be irreversibly changed. She squeezed her thighs together thinking about how permanent things would become soon. Right now, he could take off the cute little outfits she was making him wear, scrub off his nail polish, and go back to 'boy mode'. But once his breasts had fully developed that would be virtually impossible. If things went as planned, he would be forced into a bra for the rest of his life. Unless he wanted to jiggle about, she mused. What fun that would be, watching him cringe and cry with every jiggly step.

"Time to go, Erica," Julia said with a lilt. She got out of the car and starting walking slowly towards the building, gesturing with her finger for him to follow.

Erica swallowed hard, opening the door with a sweaty palm, teetering briefly on the heels Julia made him wear as he closed the door behind him. Looking down, he winced seeing the four-inch, block-heeled pumps strapped to his feet. He could barely stand in the things let alone walk properly.

"Come on, Erica, we don't want to be late," Julia yelled over her shoulder.

Erica pushed away from the car and hurried to catch up to Julia on the sidewalk, stumbling a couple times along the way.

"Take smaller steps for goodness sakes. You're in pumps, not sneakers. Remember, heel-toe, heel-toe."

He slowed down and did what she said, concentrating on the stride, glancing down at his feet. She had him in a pair of black denim jeans with a cuff that came just a little below the ankle straps on his pumps. The jeans were too tight on him but infinitely preferable to the capris she threatened to make him wear. She had wanted to shave his legs for the capris but, thankfully, they had run short on time so she abandoned them for the longer jeans. He wasn't as fortunate with the top of his outfit though. His blouse was as red as his nails, with short puff sleeves and little white buttons for accents. It looked ridiculously feminine and made him extremely self-conscious, screaming 'sissy' at anybody who got near enough to see him.

"Where's your purse, Erica?"

Erica felt the blood rush to his cheeks, stopping just a few feet from Julia. She stood there, hands on hips, clearly annoyed at his forgetfulness.

"Well?! You need to get used to carrying a purse. Go get it!"

He rushed back to the car, stumbling along the way, and retrieved the old black leather shoulder bag Julia had given him earlier. He felt like he might die from embarrassment as he threw the bag's long strap over his shoulder. He hurriedly started back towards Julia, stumbling forward, as the purse swayed at his side.

"Smaller steps. More lady like, Erica. Heel-toe, heel-toe," she instructed.

Erica grimaced in frustration then slowed down and acted like a good sissy, doing as he was told, doing his best to walk more like Julia did. She turned back around as he reached her and they began walking towards the building together, like two women might, side by side, walking in their pumps together as his purse swung about on his shoulder. He felt so embarrassed and emasculated he wanted to cry but gritted his teeth instead, pushing the feelings back down. Crying was something a girl wound do. It was the last thing he needed. But, it didn't stop him from complaining.

"They hurt me feet," he said.

Julia abruptly stopped and they faced each other. "You have the nerve to complain to me about wearing heels?!"

"I... I'm sorry... I just-"

"Do you have any idea how much womyn have suffered for beauty?! Suffered for men?! Any idea at all?!"

Erica slowly shook his head, hoping to placate her, realizing he had foolishly stumbled into a mine field.

"Of course, you don't. You don't have a clue," she said. "Maybe we can fix that, give you an opportunity to develop a sense of empathy," she added. "From now on, you wear heels every day, all day long, morning to night." She poked him in the chest just enough to make him teeter. "You need the practice."

"But-"

"You can take them off when you go to bed and when you shower, otherwise I want to see you in heels," she said sharply.

He stared at her, stunned.

"You'll master stilettos in no time at all this way," Julia quipped with a smile. She began walking towards the building again. Erica stumbled forward to join her.

"I'm sorry I said anything," he said sincerely.

"I bet you are," she replied as both their heels clicked away on the sidewalk, Erica feeling more anxious with every step.

As they got closer to the entrance, Erica began to panic. Just past the revolving door, through the tinted glass of the building, he could see a security desk with a woman behind it. She was staring directly at him! He suddenly stumbled on an uneven bit of sidewalk, pitched forward, and almost flew into the door, staggering as he regained his balance. Julia stopped, looking at him like he was the village idiot.

"Pick up your purse, Erica," she said caustically.

Cheeks burning with shame, having made a spectacle of himself, he retrieved the purse from the ground, brushed it off, and pulled it back up to his shoulder where it belonged. "I'm fine," he said crisply, lying, while trying to hide behind Julia from the woman inside. She had to be laughing at him, he decided. What type of pathetic man tripped over his heels and dropped his purse?

"Don't embarrass me, Erica," Julia said. "I'm warning you."

"Sorry."

Julia pushed through the revolving doors. Erica followed. The woman behind the desk focused entirely on Erica with a humor filled smirk, enough to make his cheeks flush a rosy red from embarrassment. She knew exactly what a pathetic sissy he had become, he was sure of it. Did she know Julia was planning to put breasts on him too?!

"Seventh floor," the woman said with a broad smile, pointing to a bank of elevators to her right.

"Thank you," Julia said graciously as they began walking towards the elevators.

Erica was certain the woman would bust out laughing at him at any moment but she didn't. Instead, the only sound was the distinctive click-clack of their heels striking the tiles as they walked away. It made him recall all the times that very sound had caused him to search around for a woman in heels, hoping she was attractive and wearing a pretty dress or short skirt. Now, being the source of the sound, the very notion was disturbing. He didn't want anybody looking around to see him, other men least of all. He was actually grateful when they stopped walking to stand by the elevators.

When they reached the seventh floor, Erica was surprised to see nothing but a simple, solid white, steel door opposite the elevator. There was no name on the door, nor around it, only a design stamped onto its surface in bold black ink - a thick trunked, gnarled tree, filled with leaves. Julia recognized it immediately as the same logo she had seen when she spoke with Dr. Joyce.

"This is the place," Julia said succinctly as she walked over to the door.

Erica's legs suddenly felt rubbery but he followed Julia anyway, struggling forward on his high heels and into the office behind the white door.

The room they entered wasn't what Erica expected at all. There was no receptionist, no furnishings, nothing like that. The room was small, sterile looking, and all white, almost like a clean room. The only things in the room were a large mirror on the opposite wall and another door that looked even sturdier than the one they had come through. The strange room made Erica all the more uneasy about his appointment. If anything, this was a security check point, he reasoned. Why did they need that? What were they protecting?

"Hello?" Julia said.

Erica stood a few paces behind her, wishing they could just leave.

Tentatively, Julia tried the inner door and, as Erica suspected, it was solidly locked. She moved over to the mirror, approaching it slowly, when a voice suddenly rang out from above, startling both of them.

"Welcome, Ms. Grant," the voice said loudly. "Please, come in, make yourself comfortable in the waiting room. I'll be with you shortly." A loud buzz at the inner door followed, releasing a thick bolt. Julia opened it and stepped through. Erica followed.

The emptiness and chill of the white room immediately ended, giving way to something entirely different, a colorful room filled with furnishings and comfort. The room was done in warm earth tones with indirect lighting filtering in from above that created an inviting and cozy space. Comfortable seating was scattered about with side tables, for every seat, which had computer tablets resting on them instead of the customary stacks of magazines. The center piece of the room was a large, bright, flat panel display on the opposite wall. It was projecting the same tree logo they had seen earlier, this one in rich greens and browns, spinning around the screen in an almost hypnotic dance. As they wandered further in, a couple of oversized love seats beckoned to them.

"Take a seat, Erica," Julia said, pointing to one of the love seats.

He sat down, trying to calm himself, still terribly upset at being there while Julia took the seat on the other side, facing him. They were several feet apart, with plenty of open space between them, but Erica began feeling strangely claustrophobic when he noticed Julia leering at his chest. It felt creepy. He wasn't accustomed to that type of attention at all. When she began grinning, it chilled him inside. She was imagining what he would look like with boobs! Maybe huge ones! Probably even filling out his red blouse to the point where the little white buttons were ready to tear off! It was almost too much to think about. That she could maybe really do that to him...

He fumbled the computer tablet off the table next to him with his pretty fingers, almost dropping it to the floor. It turned itself on and presented him with a myriad number of digital magazines and articles. It was something else to focus on, to get away from her intrusive stares. He was immediately thrilled by the large selection of reading material it offered until he realized that every single item was either a woman's magazine or something related to female empowerment. He groaned in frustration. There wasn't a single thing he wanted to read but, with Julia still leering at him, anything to help escape her penetrating eyes was a welcome diversion.

Quickly tapping at the tablet he settled on a current fashion magazine and, after a few more taps of his pretty fingers, began reading about some new nail polish and the different colors it was offered in. Halfway through the article, he laid his fingers flat against the tablet to compare how one of the new colors might look on his own nails. His shinny red nails were right next to a pool of new nail color on the screen when suddenly everything felt very awkward. After days of having them polished, of doing and redoing his nails so often, they were actually beginning to look normal to him! He abruptly tossed the tablet back on the table next to the love seat and folded his arms, keeping his hands tucked out of sight.

"Problem?" Julia asked.

Erica shook his head, lying. It was then that he realized the large display in the room had changed. The logo was gone. There was an image of a couple of women enjoying a sunset on a beach. It was replaced by a larger group of women enjoying the same sunset and laughing. A similar one came next. It was a rolling slideshow depicting inviting, vibrant, happy women. It was so vivid it drew him in, like he was actually there, smiling and laughing with the women. They seemed so free and alive. It was relaxing, tranquil, his arms and hands slowly going limp as he kept watching. New images kept coming, new places, new women, new contexts, each on the screen for only a few seconds before another came into view -- a young girl nurturing her doll as her mother looked on adoringly, a woman joyously holding her child proudly in the air, a baby suckling at her mother's breast getting life sustaining nourishment. There was something mesmerizing about them, powerful, a type of connectedness, a oneness so beautiful he wanted to... cry.

"Erica... Erica!?" Julia shouted at him.

He jerked his head towards her, startled, like he had been suddenly yanked out of a dream.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... um... sure," he said, feeling deeply relaxed and drowsy, his limbs oddly heavy. He took a deep breath and blinked a few times. It had to be the stress, he decided. Julia wanted to ruin him as a man. Wasn't that enough to stress out anybody? And then there was Julia humiliating him in public, dressing him like a girl!

He thought back to yesterday, to the shopping trip she had ordered him on. She made him get groceries right after dropping her off at work. It was still fresh in his mind, the shame and panic he had experienced still very real. He could hardly believe he had actually done it, had gone out in public dressed in women's clothing, sissified, wearing nail polish no less. He only hoped nobody he knew saw him. There was no way to know. He had kept his head down the entire time, in a panic, teetering through the isles in high heels, doing his best to keep away from people. He hadn't looked anybody in the eyes. The floor and people's legs were mostly what he remembered looking at. He just knew people had been staring at him though, looking at the sissified male running around the store, snickering, probably hiding their children, maybe even snapping pictures!

"You've looked better," Julia chimed in.

"Just feeling a little tired. All the stress," he said in a monotone.

Julia watched him with curiosity. Something was clearly off. His eyes drifted over to the display in the room and a soft smile slowly spread over his face. He looked transfixed, like he was drugged or something but she had no idea how it was done or why. She felt fine. Nothing different at all that she could tell. Whatever it was seemed to only be effecting him.

She looked towards the slideshow cautiously, more out of the corner of her eye. It was an all female presentation, not a male anywhere, not even in the backgrounds. Boobs, boobs and more boobs, everywhere, in almost all the images. It was little wonder why Erica bore a witless, vacant smile, she mused.
After a time, a door on the far wall opened. Erica seemed oblivious, completely absorbed in the slideshow. Behind the door, was a young woman wearing a simple, pastel-rose colored uniform. Julia recognized the smiling, blond haired, blue eyed woman immediately - it was Pamala. She motioned for Julia to quietly join her. Julia got up and crossed over into a hallway. Pamala deftly closed the door behind her, leaving Erica alone in the waiting room with the mesmerizing slideshow.

"Julia Grant," Pamala began, extending a hand with a smile, "Welcome."

"Pamala, how nice to meet you in person," she said genuinely, shaking her hand. "I can't tell you how pleased I am to be here."

"We're very pleased to have you," she responded.

"Um... I was just a little confused about something," Julia said, pointing back towards the waiting room. "Do you know what's going on with Erica? He's acting... stranger than usual."

Pamala smiled pleasantly. "Of course. Nothing to worry about," she said assuringly. "It's a new introduction protocol we've been experimenting with to help our subjects... feel more comfortable. Think of it like a mild sedative if you'd like. The intent is to lower distress, help them understand what's going to happen to them... They can even embrace it to a degree."

"Really?" Julia asked surprised.

"Uh-huh," Pamala said, nodding. "Don't expect miracles though, we're not that far yet. Think of it more like... helping him to develop a deeper tolerance and acceptance for a more feminine perspective. Temporarily, at least."

"Not sure I understand," Julia said

"Well, technically, we've induced him into an altered state of consciousness, made him more susceptible to suggestion," Pamala said. "Right now, we're imprinting images and messages... ways for him to think and feel. For a time, his subconscious will be embracing the images we're imprinting there. It's a form of hypnotherapy with subliminal messaging. Instead of some... unpleasant reaction to feminization therapy, the idea of being more female will feel okay, normal, even feel good," she explained.

Julia started smiling. "You don't have a take-home kit do you?" she asked.

Pamala returned the smile. "No home kit yet but we do have a lot of technology to help re-educate and control males," she said. "AGen is just one branch of our research and development tree."

Julia's smile broadened. These women seemed to be just what the world needed. "How about chastity devices?" she asked excitedly.

"Of course," Pamala responded enthusiastically, "considerably advanced models in fact."

"Really?! That's fantastic. Do you think I could get one for Erica?" Julia asked.

"Of course," Pamala said. "We have a lot of things to discuss regarding Erica's future." Pamala gestured down the corridor to a small conference room near them. "Actually, you have a lot of decisions to make."

Julia's smile twisted into something wicked as she considered what she wanted to do to Erica.

They walked over to the conference room and sat down. Julia was immediately impressed. The room was sleek, modern, and very high-tech. Tempered glass and gleaming brushed aluminum were everywhere from the walls and door that led into the room to the table they sat at. The back wall was comprised entirely of large computer displays, racked ceiling to floor. The very table they sat at was a large display too, the entire surface functioning like a true virtual desktop with documents and images moveable by touch. Pamala tapped a few icons and an agenda appeared. She peeled off a digital copy with a slide of her hand, and pushed it to Julia.

They began discussing the events for the day, plans for Erica, possible outcomes, and on the role they expected Julia to play. Pamala reviewed the AGen technology in greater detail with her, using the back wall to display various images and animations of the process. Julia smiled through all of it and began squirming in her chair looking at photos of men with breasts that looked perfectly natural and normal. There were numerous images of men suckling infants too, cradling them like a woman would with the babies tugging away on large, milk laden, nipples. Most of the men had a distant look on their faces, appearing distraught at what had happened to them. A few looked so feminine Julia felt compelled to ask if they truly were men - they were. Pamala explained those men had optional procedures performed in addition to AGen. The same treatments were available for Erica too. Julia only needed to ask.

The last thing Pamala showed Julia was a video of a topless man, sitting at a table, with unusually large breasts. As the video began, the man was complaining about how filled with milk he was, at how much his breasts were aching while he was hastily assembling a couple of hand operated breast pumps for relief. The camera shook as the woman shooting the video giggled and teased him for not pumping sooner, for being so careless. He moaned at the admonition, sounding desperate, as he lowered his painfully sore breasts to the top of a table. He finished assembling the pumps in a frenzy then quickly aligned them over his large, swollen nipples and began operating the pumps, depressing and releasing the handles over and over, expressing his milk. He sighed in relief as a surprisingly large amount of breast milk flowed into the collection bottles. It continued like that for a bit as the bottles began to fill. Then, without warning, the woman recording the video cruelly yanked one of the pumps away from him. She began laughing as she zoomed in on his exposed nipple, making fun of him, calling him a cow, berating him for having so much milk. He was flowing. Watery looking drops were falling away from the tip of his large, engorged teat like a leaking faucet. He began begging for the return of his pump as the video suddenly ended. Julia was enthralled at what she had seen, deeply intrigued at the possibilities. Could she make Erica like the man-cow she had just seen?! The idea fascinated her.

After the video, Pamala turned the desktop into a simulator and training coach for Julia. She was reminded that AGen was a two phase process - genetic therapy to alter DNA, setting specific potentials, and the AGen training vest that directed armies of nanites to rapidly develop the alterations. It was the old nature versus nurture paradigm being evoked with technology. Genetic therapy established a new nature and the training vest nurtured it.

The simulator had retroviral options laid out as a menu of genetic potential settings. Once those were chosen the controls for the AGen training vest became active. Finally, there was a high-resolution rendering of a man that could be rotated and examined for results. Pamala explained the simulator to Julia then urged her to experiment with different gene therapy options and training vest control settings to change the digitally rendered man to her liking. It quickly turning into a game, setting options, manipulating training vest controls, and moving a time slider to see the outcomes.

Julia watched with fascination as the man's breasts would change from redundant male vestiges, into buds, and eventually into fully mature lactation organs. They had managed to take all of the complexity out, reducing everything to simple options and sliders. After she had the basics down, Pamala opened up even more options, more sliders to manipulate the little rendered man. Julia was stunned at how much could be altered by the gene therapy and nanites, everything from the size of the breasts, nipples and aureolas to more nuanced aspects like projected capacity and flow rates of milk production. It was actually possible to increase the production rate to a level where the breasts would have a tendency to leak frequently. The model would humorously represent the condition with little falling drops from the nipples which formed a puddle under the man, making him frown. It was comical in how it was portrayed but something that had to be miserable to experience and manage in real life. Still, the idea of watching Erica soak through his bras and tops oddly aroused her. The embarrassment he would struggle through every time damp spots started to appear on his tops would be so fun to watch.

"How's it coming?" Pamala asked sweetly.

"Fine. It seems... amazingly straight forward," Julia replied.

"I'm glad you think so," Pamala said. "A lot of womyn have worked on it."

Julia smiled. "I think... Maybe I've tortured my little training man enough," she said, pleased.

Pamala smiled.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Julia asked playfully.

Pamala nodded.

"I kept imagining I was actually doing it to Erica," Julia whispered mischievously, "putting breasts on him. Experimenting with him." She squirmed in her chair at the admission, her panties sopping wet from all the experiments with the little digital man.

"Well, the truth is Julia... you can," Pamala said.

A tingle ran up Julia's spine at Pamala's assurance. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"It's time to get serious," Pamala said, tapping away at the desktop again.

An image quickly appeared under her fingers and after a few more taps the entire back wall displayed it - a ceiling view of Erica in a padded lounger, no longer in the waiting room, unconscious, with a woman drawing blood from his arm.

"The sedative should wear off in several minutes," Pamala said. "We'll want to do the paperwork shortly. He'll probably be groggy, maybe a bit disoriented at first. Don't worry. It's normal."

Julia nodded, her eyes focused on the back wall. Erica lay there unconscious, helpless, waiting for his betters to determine his fate. The power women had over men was glorious. Julia bit her lip seductively, imagining him laying there with boobs tenting out his top, still trying to decide how big she wanted to make him.

"It's important that he understands and agrees to what's going to happen, that he signs all the agreements and disclosure documents," Pamala said. "There's also a medical power of attorney granting you authority over his future treatment. We want that signed as well."

"I understand," Julia said.

"I'm not sure you do, not entirely anyway," Pamala replied. "Although the documents have some legal value, they're much more important as phycological tools."

"Phycological tools?" Julia asked.

"Yes. It's important that he signs off on the AGen protocol," Pamala said dispassionately. "He needs to take ownership for his downfall as a man. It will help him adjust, make it easier to accept the physical changes. And, it can sometimes pave the way for... additional changes later. Maybe make him... a little softer, a little more curvy," she said. "That's entirely up to you, of course."

Julia nodded, smiling. It was clever, all of it. Getting him to sign documents made him part of the process, made it harder for him to complain afterwards. Getting buy-in was a tactic she used in business all the time.

"Make sure he understands what will happen to him when he accepts treatment," Pamala said.

"I can do that. I want to do that, in fact," Julia said. "Surrendering his masculinity is part of his submission to me," she declared. "Besides, being male is highly overrated. Who needs any of them?"

Pamala smiled.

"Nobody. Nobody really needs a male around anymore," Julia said, answering her own question. "In fact, I rather like the idea of having him all soft and vulnerable and completely dependent on me," Julia declared. "We're never going back to where we were. The less masculine he is the better."

Pamala couldn't have been more pleased. Julia had evolved considerably since their first contact. She half expected a reluctant wife filled with pointless concerns and misplaced compassion. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

"You asked about chastity devices earlier?" Pamala said, broaching the subject.

"Why, yes," Julia replied excitedly, eager to see what they might have to lockup Erica's misbehaving cock.

Pamala smiled, then tilted her head towards the ceiling. "Can you bring in a Compactor Plus please," she requested.

Julia flashed an uneasy smile. Until that very moment she hadn't even considered she was being watched by hidden cameras. The thought that Dr. Joyce might be observing her, evaluating her again... It was more than a little unnerving.

A couple minutes later, a woman walked in holding a white box in her hands. It had a simple white bow fixed to the lid, otherwise it was entirely unremarkable. Far more surprising was the woman herself. Julia did a double-take. The woman was the splitting image of Pamala, even down to a small beauty mark on her cheek. The only real difference between them was the color of their uniforms, rose colored for Pamala and white for the new Pamala. Julia couldn't help but stare.

"Twins?" she asked quizzically, looking back and fourth between them.

Both the women smiled knowingly.

"You can say that," the other Pamala said with a smile, setting the box down next to Julia.

"Thanks," Pamala said to her lookalike.

"Anytime," the other Pamala replied as she turned and left the room.

Julia shook her head in astonishment at how identical the two women seemed. It was surreal.

Pamala shoved the box towards Julia with a smile. "Open it," she encouraged.

Julia grabbed the box and quickly whipped the top off. Her fingers immediately began caressing the smooth metal of the device inside. It made her grin.

"It's made of a titanium alloy," Pamala said. "Once it's on... Well, I've been told that it's nearly impossible to remove it without the digital key, not without significant tissue damage anyway." Pamala watched the excitement building in Julia's face. "Take it out. Look it over."

The first thing to come out of the box was a thick, hinged, ring. It was closed, making a full circle, with an interleaved hinge on the bottom of the ring and a bulkier area on top which locked both halves together. Julia tugged on the sides with both hands, pulling as hard as she could, but it didn't even budge. It was like a solid piece of forged metal.

"The scrotum ring," Pamala said, identifying it. "All the electronic locks are built into that part. Once we pair your fingerprint to the digital key you can open it."

"It uses my fingerprint?" Julia asked, surprised.

"It will, and only yours. And then, when you close it again, it locks solid, all by itself," Pamala said.

"So, if it uses my fingerprint, even if he were to get the key from me, he couldn't free himself?" Julia asked.

"That's right," Pamala confirmed. "You can even make him keep track of the key, if you want. Without you, it's useless. But... it's usually better if you keep the key. Show it to him from time to time. Let him see who his key holder is. Let him know his manhood is completely locked up by a womon and that you literally hold the key to his freedom."

Julia smiled.

"Of course, the scrotum ring is the foundation, the anchor," Pamala said. "Wrap it around the base of Erica's penis, behind his little sack, and let it lock on."

Julia set the ring down and excitedly reached into the box again. This time, she pulled out what looked like a cylinder of medieval plate armor with several articulating bands of metal that fit one inside the other. She turned it over fascinated by the design, unsure of what to make of it. The base had a half-ring with five thick tabs mounted all around which matched slots on the scrotum ring. The two parts could be fitted into each other, locking them together. This was far more than a simple padlock design that could be removed with a light-weight bolt cutter. Once this was on, it would stay there until the key holder decided otherwise.

"There's a smooth, hypoallergenic, resin coating the inside," Pamala said, "makes it much more comfortable for long term wear, reduces chaffing, that sort of thing. You'll also notice a slot in the front for urination. You can keep him in it a very long time."

Julia fingered the rounded top of the thing, examining the slot, imagining what Erica would look like wearing the thing. "Do you have a shorter one? This is too long for Erica's little cock."

"That's the best part," she said. "The bands aren't decorative, they're functional. The entire sheath, where the penis is housed, can be collapsed or expanded at will, even remotely. Give Erica as much or as little space as you want. It'll compress down to as small as two inches," she explained. "You can make erections impossible for him for as long as you want."

"Really!?"

Pamala nodded, grinning. "Control a man's cock and you control the man."

Julia nodded in agreement.

"Just be aware," Pamala started, trying to sound official and concerned, "long term restriction has been known to cause erectile dysfunction and can be responsible for weaker and smaller erections." Pamala giggled at herself. "Constrain a man long enough and you can make him limp and impotent," she said with a shrug of indifference. "If it concerns you, there's a sleep mode you can turn on, allows for nocturnal erections, helps to keep his man parts... healthy. All up to you, of course."

Pamala fished around in the box briefly and pulled out a small pouch. Opening it, she poured out a thin gold chain with a small rectangular device attached. One side of the device featured the iconic image of a key, while the other was fitted with a thin glass plate. After a bit of fiddling with it, Pamala placed it before Julia, glass side up. "Ready to become a key holder?" she asked.

Julia reached out with her index finger and pressed down on the thin glass surface.

"Press and release several more times," Pamala advised.

Julia tapped the surface as instructed, wondering how much Erica would whine once she put him in chastity. Would he become desperate to touch his cock? How long would it take? Weeks? Months? What if she teased him? Would he beg for release? Unexpectedly, she heard some resounding snaps followed by a high pitched whine as the sheath contracted all the way down to a mere two inches and back out again to its full length, some several inches long. The scrotum ring had also snapped open, making it ready to wrap around Erica.

"That's it," Pamala said. "You own the chastity device and the key is locked to your finger alone. All you do now is put the scrotum ring on your male, align the tabs from the sheath into the slots, and push the rings together. You'll hear it when the bolts lock into place."

An evil looking smirk crossed over Julia's face. She stared at the back wall again, at Erica laying there, helpless. She could hardly wait to introduce him to his new metal companion. She squeezed her thighs tightly together at the ache building there. She was slick with her own nectar.

"Any questions thus far," Pamala asked.

"No. Don't think so," Julia responded, tossing the gold chain with the chastity device key around her neck.

"Okay, then. If we're finished here, it's time for Erica to commit himself to the process and sign some documents," Pamala said.

Julia nodded. "Yes. Let's move this along." She stood up confidently, gathered up the chastity device with its box, and followed Pamala out of the room.

They walked down the corridor, deeper into the building, until they reached a door marked 'Patient Lounge'. Pamala opened the large door and they walked into the dimly lit room.

There were several displays spread out on the walls, most of them running the same slide show from the waiting room. Only one display was different, setup like a digital poster, it depicted a woman on one side and a man on the other, mirroring each other, topless, both happily suckling a baby at their breast. The man's chest had been completely feminized with breasts just as ample as the woman. Their expressions were identical, one of serene contentment. A two part caption was fading in and out over the scene - 'Andromammary Genesis', 'The Advancement of Man has Finally Arrived'.

"Indeed, it has," Julia whispered.

Erica was still laying in the padded lounger, unconscious, whimpering in some nightmare as they approached.

Pamala smiled at him for a few moments, quietly savoring the effects the new introduction protocol was having on his mind. They had forms to sign though. She began to slap at his cheeks to rouse him. In a few moments, his bleary eyes flickered open, struggling to make sense of his new surrounding.

"What...?" he groaned.

"We have some documents to sign," Julia said flatly.

He looked at her like he didn't know her at first then stared at her chest with an idiotic smile.

"Up here, Erica," Julia said annoyed, wondering if he would stop ogling her boobs once he had his own to look at.

He shifted his gaze upwards and stared blankly at her for a few seconds until recognition finally took hold. "Julia? What happened? Weren't we just..." His voice trailed off as he took in the room. "I don't remember coming in here."

"You dozed off," Julia said with a shrug.

He looked at her blankly then began staring at her breasts again.

"You need to sign some paperwork," Julia insisted.

"What?"

"Paperwork. So they can can give you the treatments you need to be a proper wife and mother," Julia said. She gestured to a small conference room setup off to the side with documents laid out across its glass surface.

He began pouting.

"I want breasts on you, Erica," Julia said, reaching an arm out to help him out of the lounger.

He struggled uneasily to his feet, still somewhat groggy and unfocused. Julia led him to the table where the documents were laid out then took a seat. He stood there for a few moments seemingly lost in thought, rubbing his flat chest with a frustrated scowl before sitting down. His eyes floated over to one of the displays on the wall with the slideshow running and his expression immediately went blank.

"Erica... Erica!" Julia shouted.

He snapped back out of trance to lock eyes with her. "Sorry. I'm... sleepy."

"It's time to sign the documents, Erica. Consent forms, disclosures, power of attorney, all of it," Julia said.

He looked at her, biting his lower lip, trying to sort out his confused thoughts. He shook his head. This was all wrong. She shouldn't be asking him to do this... but... She was so beautiful. Her body could bring forth life, sustain it! It had to feel incredible to be a woman.

"The places you need to sign and initial are marked," Pamala said matter-of-factly.

Erica picked up the pen.

"Feel free to read it, Erica," Julia said. "Really, you should. I want you to know what you're agreeing to."

He looked ambivalent as he started reading, the pen trembling slightly as it hovered above the paper.

"If you want a quick summary," Julia started, "it basically says that they're going put breasts on you and make it so you can nurse my babies." She let it sink in for a bit, wanted him to feel his masculinity slipping away. "Also, you're going to be granting me a limited medical power of attorney so I can help make decisions for you."

Erica's troubled face looked up from the paper and into Julia's eyes, wondering if any sympathy for him remained.

"They ask the womon to be involved to help you make the right decisions for your treatment," she said.

Erica looked troubled by the pronouncement. "I'm not sure-"

"Don't let it bother you," Julia said. "Like I've told you before, I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do. The choice is always yours."

Erica sighed. He poised the pen over the disclosure form and lowered it to the paper. His eyes wandered to Julia's lovely chest, then to Pamala's. They were so desperately beautiful, so feminine and lovely. Breasts were... life. What did it feel like to have them as a part of you, he wondered, or to wear a bra to hold such beautiful, soft, treasures? For some reason he felt a deep sense of yearning to know.

"I do want you to do this, Erica. It's why we're here," Julia said. "Think of it as an upgrade. Part of you will become more female. You'll be able to see the whole world a little differently, far better than most men can. That should make you happy. You should be thanking me. Forget about everything else."

He looked her in the eyes once more.

"I want breasts on you," she said again, more firmly this time.

Erica began skimming the disclosure, initialing each section requiring it, acknowledging he had read it, agreeing to the terms as the words slid past his eyes. When he reached the last page he paused for all of a couple seconds then simply signed it, part of him repulsed at doing it, another part thrilled at the notion of moving one step closer to womankind and the beauty and life giving power they possessed.

Pamala smiled, taking the signed document and placing it in a portfolio. She then pushed the consent form in front of him. "This document is granting the use of the AGen process. You're asking for genetic modification and all of the associated technologies, effects and consequences. You may want to pay particular attention to the section referencing side-effects of treatment including the possibility of crossover feminization from nanite infusion."

He swallowed hard, fingers trembling, then glanced towards Julia's expectant face. In a sane world he would tear it up, he knew that rationally, but emotionally he felt a deep sense of connection to something beautiful and wonderful. He wanted to be part of both worlds, the male and the female. Wasn't that a good thing? He took a deep breath and began scribbling his initials on all the pages, barely skimming through them, his heart speeding up at the realization of what he was doing. He was formally agreeing to be feminized, asking for it, and couldn't seem to stop himself!

"Good," Julia said. "But don't be afraid to slow down and read what's going to happen to you. The whole focus of your life is changing."

Erica nodded, his heart pounding like a sledgehammer on an anvil. He kept working through the document, wanting to cry as he read more of the details. When he finally reached the last page his fingers froze at the signature line. Practically in tears, he looked up to Julia.

"Sign it, Erica," she said.

His jaw was trembling, feeling deeply conflicted inside.

"Erica! Sign it!" Julia shouted.

"It's time. Time you joined us," Pamala said softly, speaking directly into his ear. "Go ahead, sign it. I know a part of you wants to be a womon. That's perfectly fine and normal. Embrace her. Embrace that voice inside. Let her out. Everything will be fine."

Erica nodded. He scribbled his signature on the document.

Pamala smiled and quickly gathered it for her portfolio.

"Good girl, Erica," Julia purred, smiling triumphantly.

"You can prepare the injection," Pamala said, looking towards the camera in the ceiling.

"Injection?!" Erica asked. "Wait, I thought this was just a consultation or something today. What injection?"

Pamala just smiled in return as she slid another document in front of him. "Last one, limited medical power of attorney granting Julia some voice in your treatment going forward. Sign please," Pamala said calmly, ignoring his questions.

Erica's mind was racing. He was beginning to panic. Everything was still a bit hazy. Julia and Pamala just stared at him blankly waiting for him to sign the last document. His eyes scanned back and forth between the two of them as Julia's expression slowly soured. He signed. Better to avoid trouble for now, he thought.

The final document was added to Pamala's portfolio. Both women were smiling confidently. "Follow me," Pamala announced as she turned and began walking towards the door.

Erica pushed away from the table and began tagging behind her, his face fraught with concern. Everything was moving too fast, he wanted to put on the brakes. "I'm sorry... you said something about an injection?"

Pamala didn't answer. She walked out of the room with Erica trailing behind her, the weak following the powerful. It was reminiscent of Samantha's "who's the boss" game. Erica wasn't the boss of anything, not even his own life. They continued walking, deeper into the building, to another room, to another innocuous looking door. The plate outside the room had a single word etched into it - 'Imaging'.

"You... mentioned an injection a little bit ago?" Erica asked Pamala.

She turned to look at him, at the concern written all over his face and just smiled, saying nothing. She loved this part, when the boys actually began realizing what the girls were going to do to them. It was fun to watch them squirm. She opened the door and walked into the dark room, leaving him hanging.

The click-clacking of high heels began echoing off cool, unseen walls as they entered. Motion detectors then sent power to unseen lights above to illuminate the large room with a soft, indirect glow. Emerging from the shadows, dominating the space, in the back half of the room, was a glass chamber large enough for a person to stand inside.

Pamala walked several feet to the side, over to the control panel for the imposing looking apparatus and began tapping away. Light quickly poured in from directly above the chamber, illuminating the glass cylinder below until it looked like a stage waiting for a performance to begin. Equipment began humming within the room as it came to life. A couple of poles, embedded with scanners and cameras, suddenly did a rapid spin inches from the cylinder wall then came to a stop.

Desperate for answers, confused and frightened, Erica stepped gingerly over to Julia. "I don't... understand what we're doing. What... injection was she talking about?" he whispered.

Julia shook her head. "What do you think? The injection to put breasts on you," she replied annoyed. "Understand now?"

He stared at her until it registered. "Today?! Like, later today?!"

Julia nodded, sneering at him.

Pamala pressed another button on the panel and a section of the chamber wall rumbled and lowered itself into the floor, leaving a door-sized opening and a way inside. With another press, a light came on in the very back of the room, a dozen feet behind the chamber, to illuminate a simple changing area -- a chair, side table, and an open wardrobe with a few bare hangers.

"Strip," Pamala said to him dispassionately, pointing to the back of the room.

Erica abruptly turned to looked at Pamala, in shock at the demand. "What? Why?"

She ignored him.

He swung back towards Julia, his eyes appealing for her to intervene.

"You heard her!" Julia asserted firmly. "Strip!" She gestured towards the changing area, her nails looking like angry talons.

Erica was crestfallen as he walked slowly to the back of the room, the click-clacking sound of his heels reverberating off the walls while the women watched him make the lonely trip.

"Now, Erica!" Julia yelled.

Trembling fingers began struggling with the small buttons of his red blouse. Button by button, it slowly parted reveling his flat, naked chest underneath. He paused as a shutter ran through him, imagining breasts there instead. Would they be beautiful? Could he come to like them in time? He bit his lip as he slipped the blouse off, depositing it on a hanger. He stood there topless.

Julia was smirking at him, staring. It seemed obvious that she was imagining him with breasts too, breasts she was determined to put on him. He looked away, avoiding her gaze, then sat down and removed his pumps and jeans. He shuttered from the chill in the room as he sat there in a pair of simple black panties, another gift from Julia's drawer she had declared to be his earlier in the day when she had given him the jeans to wear. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. Panties and nail polish were all that was left. That had to be enough for them. He stood.

"Naked!" Pamala insisted.

"You heard her! You were told to strip!" Julia scolded. "When a womon tells you to do something I expect you to do it! Now!"

Erica nodded and reluctantly pushed his panties down his legs, standing there cold and trembling before both women, his ball sack constricting in the chilly air as his tiny nipples swelled into hard little buds. Now, the only thing remaining was the nail polish. He felt vulnerable and terribly mortified as the women watched him.

"You'll find impressions in the floor of the chamber for your feet," Pamala said matter-of-factly.

Erica shuffled forward, taking small little steps over the cold tiles, eyes down the entire time. He held his hands in front of his genitals trying to preserve some tiny measure of dignity.

Julia's lips curled in disgust watching him make his way, thinking it ridiculous that he would shield his worm from view. Didn't he realize his cock didn't belonged to him anymore?

"If you want to play shy, Erica, you might want to put one arm across your chest to cover your boobs too," Julia taunted. "You don't want to end up a jiggling little tart do you?" she chuckled.

He literally shuttered at the thought! Control his chest!? Jiggle!? He drew one arm up like she asked then awkwardly dropped it back down, feeling foolish for even trying. There was nothing there to protect and his brain was just not wired for that!

"Pathetic." Julia said.

Erica stopped to gather courage as he reached the chamber, blinking his eyes against the bright lights overhead. He glanced back towards Julia, still hoping for mercy, but her eyes were firm and expectant. With a simple backhanded wave, she urged him inside. He took a deep breath and stepped through the opening in the chamber wall.

It was quiet inside. The lights were hot. Even with an opening in the wall he felt isolated, confined. The foot impressions, Pamala had mentioned, were moulded into the floor, spread a couple feet apart. Erica stepped over to them and slid his feet into the impressions, spreading his legs. It felt desperately odd to be standing there like that, naked, under the lights, with his genitals dangling. Instinctively, he dropped both hands down and cupped himself for protection. With the glass all around, under the lights, he couldn't help but feel like he was in a large display case, like an anatomically correct doll waiting to be played with by the women outside. A few seconds later Pamala pushed a button and there was a rumbling as the glass section in the floor slid back into place, effectively locking him inside. The glass was crystal clear and perfectly sound proofed. He couldn't hear anything from the outside, only his heart pounding away in his ears.

There was a loud click suddenly and a hum as Pamala activated an intercom in the ceiling. "You'll see a bar above your head," she said.

Erica looked up, struggling to keep his balance, squinting against the intense lights above. Eventually, he saw the bar. It was a couple of feet straight up. "Okay, I see it," he said.

"Grasp it with both hands and don't let go until I tell you to," Pamala said.

He looked forward with a blank stare, pouting towards Julia, keeping his hands over his manhood.

Julia's face turned to rage. She quickly crossed over to Pamala and jabbed down on the intercom. "You heard her, Erica! Stop trying to shield your pathetic, little worm and grab the bar like she told you to! Just do as you're told!"

With reluctance, he raised his arms and grabbed the bar, leaving himself on full view.

"Honestly, I don't how I ever thought of you as a man, Erica," Julia spat. "Look at your little shriveled thing! We should have put boobs on you a long time ago," she added with a grimace. "Now, follow Pamala's directions and stop misbehaving! You're embarrassing me."

Julia let go of the intercom button and apologized to Pamala for Erica's behavior. They exchanged brief pleasantries before Pamala went back to work. Julia simply stepped back to watch, determined to make him comply.

"Don't let go of the bar," Pamala directed. "It'll adjust to your size and height."

The bar retracted upwards, stretching his body out, then stopped.

"I need you to hold on to the bar, look straight ahead, and don't move," Pamala said.

"Okay," Erica said, nodding.

"I said, don't move!"

Erica stood as rigid as possible. Pamala was clearly another alpha female, very much like Julia, the authority in her voice was powerful and assertive. The women made him feel weak in comparison. It was hard to believe how vulnerable and utterly naked he suddenly felt in front of them. Women really had taken over. How did men fall so far, he wondered.

"Close your eyes now, until I tell you to open them," Pamala directed.

Erica's eyes slammed shut.

"How could I have ever been attracted to... that," Julia said to Pamala, disgusted.

Pamala shrugged. "Not your fault, Julia. Like most womyn, you were programmed to accept a male centric view of the world. We're going to reverse that," she said with disdain, stabbing a button on the control console. "The matriarchy is rising," she whispered to herself.

The scanning poles began spinning around the chamber as lasers painted a bright, red grid over Erica's entire body. The scanners moved down the length of his body as they spun, then back up again, electric motors whining away as computers mapped and analyzed every contour. Erica stood as still as possible, afraid to move, while the scanners did their work. A couple of minutes later, the grid disappeared and the scanning poles slowed to a stop. Erica's body had been digitally mapped, inside and out, with exacting precision.

"You can open your eyes now," Pamala said.

He blinked a few times, waiting for further instructions, afraid to move without permission.

The intercom went quiet. Pamala step over to Julia while he hung there and they started chatting, casually, as if he wasn't even there. He couldn't hear a word through the glass, the silence feeling oppressive, unnerving. He began feeling like a caged animal, growing desperate for the chamber to be opened so he could leave but neither of the women seemed to care in the least. They continued chatting and, in time, began gesturing towards him. Laughing quickly followed. It looked like he had become the brunt of one joke after another until both women suddenly burst into hysterics.

Erica was trembling from watching their antics, finally grateful that he couldn't hear them.

The women separated after recovering from their spasms of laughter. Pamala walked back to the control console while Julia simply stood there to stare at Erica with a cold, humor filled smirk. Part of him wanted to surrender completely at that point, feeling so small and pathetic in his new world that he didn't want to care anymore, but he was deeply fearful too. He didn't want to go through with the injection. Some lines should never be crossed, despite the consequences and changing a person so fundamentally, making a man like a woman, had to be one of those lines, even if it did upset Julia.

Pamala's voice suddenly pierced the silence, "You can get dressed now," she said over the intercom as the door-sized section of chamber wall rumbled and dropped back into the floor. Erica finally lowered his aching arms and stumbled forward, out of the chamber. He staggered over to the changing area on aching legs, eager to get cloths back on, but came to an abrupt stop only halfway there.

"My clothes? What happened to my clothes?" Erica twisted around towards Pamala with his hands over his manhood looking genuinely distressed.

"On the table," Pamala responded calmly.

He walked over to the small side table and gingerly lifted a neatly folded, powder pink garment to examine it. His face soured. Somebody must have taken his clothes and left the pink thing while he was in the chamber. The garment was some type of cotton pullover dress with a panel on top secured by buttons. The dress made no sense to him at first until he realized it had to be some type of nursing dress with a panel that opened for suckling!

"W... What about my regular clothes?"

Julia giggled.

"You'll get them back at the end of your appointment," Pamala said. "Now, get dressed, we're running late."

"Can't I get a regular hospital gown instead, you know, with the open back or something?" he asked.

"No," Pamala said.

He stood there dangling the dress by two fingers, pouting.

"Get dressed, Erica! Now!" Julia commanded, half giggling.

Sheepishly, he pulled the dress over his head and tugged it down with his pretty fingers. The hemline landed a couple inches above his knees. His pout deepened. This felt worse than the apron had. It was less fancy, to be sure, but wearing a dress for nursing totally creeped him out. He swallowed hard, almost choking. Was this his future?

"Come along, Erica," Julia said casually, turning her back on him as she sauntered away.

Walking beside one another towards the hallway, Julia and Pamala continued their conversation from earlier. Erica fell in behind them, the hem of his new dress swaying as he walked barefoot across the cold tiles.

"You should consider one of those property collars for him," Pamala said. "Interlocking, spring loaded bolts. When she closed it around his neck the bolts slammed into place, permanently. No key for it, no way to remove it without cutting it off, and it's very close fitting," she said excitedly.

"I'll think about it," Julia said thoughtfully. "I do love my tattoo on him though. Something very heady knowing my name is inked into him like that." She turned around to stare at Erica. "My name, permanently on him and there's nothing he can do about it."

Pamala smiled. "Should be a requirement for all males. Definitely help keep them in their proper place. There'd be a lot less philandering in the world if we started labeling all of them."

"Exactly!" Julia agreed. "Of course, you can't attach a leash to a tattoo so there is something to be said for a collar," Julia added with a giggle.

"That's true!" Pamala agreed.

Pamala continued leading them deeper into the building as they continued chatting. Finally, they slowed as they approached a large wooden door with a gnarled tree lovingly carved into its surface. "We're here," Pamala announced with a mischievous smile.

Erica's knees got weak as he read the sign next to the door - 'Treatment Room'.

"Time for your injection," Julia said.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lost me

Rachel, I am a fan, but this just went too dark for me. I don't like chastity or BDSM. Maybe your next story.

Santacruzman

Una gran historia

Me pareció excepcional, su trama muy bien llevada y tan interesante como imposible dejar de leerla.
Espero con ansias por una continuación.
¡Felicitaciones Rachel!

Carmina Jonesy