Finishing School For Young Ladies Ch10

Printer-friendly version

Finishing School For Young Ladies
By
Michele Nylons

Chapter Ten – An Offer You Can’t Refuse

Valerie strode confidently down the hall towards the Deputy Headmistress’ study. Sitting outside the study waiting for an audience were Billy Butler and Alice Corinda.

Valerie winked at Billy and opened the door without knocking and strode into Lisa Meakins’ office.

“How dare you come in here unannounced Miss Swindon! Get out and stay out until you have an appointment!” Lisa was livid.

Valerie just smiled and sat down uninvited.

Lisa looked like she was about to explode when Valerie reached into her handbag and pulled out a pair of ripped pantyhose and dropped them on Lisa’s desk.

They could be any old pair of discarded tights but as soon as Lisa saw them she recognised them as her own Pretty Polly’s with the ripped out crotch.

Lisa paled.

“I think you might want to keep your voice down Miss Meakins,” Valerie said in hushed tone.

She took an envelope out of her purse and shook the contents out on Lisa’s desk. The two photographs were in black and white but their resolution was almost perfect. One photo depicted Lisa Meakins and Emily Milford engaged in mutual fellatio and the other in a position known in Lisa’s circles as scissor-sisters.

Lisa visibly collapsed in her chair; she was blanched and her breathing was erratic. Valerie arose and poured her a glass of water from the pitcher on a table near the window.

After a beat, Lisa recovered enough to talk.

“How much?” she swallowed.

“Oh you’ve got me completely wrong Miss Meakins. This is blackmail but not for money,” Valerie grinned wickedly.

“Let me explain something to you. It’s going to take a little while but I’m sure you can spare me the time.”

“What you saw at the cottage was staged a little but non the less real. A brothel is being run out of there; in fact there are six students working for me as prostitutes.”

Lisa was astonished. Dumbfounded that something like this could be going on right under her nose.

Valerie pointed to Emily in one of the pictures.

“Up until recently she was my biggest earner but now I’ve promoted her to management…anyway I’m getting ahead of myself.”

Valerie told Lisa everything. From the day she had been orphaned, her transition, her relationship with Sally, her abuse at the hands of Harry Cartwright and Harry’s abuse of the girls. She went on to explain how she had taken over Harry’s business flogging contraband to the girls and how her idea of selling the services of those girls willing to do so, had developed into a small but lucrative prostitution ring.

To say Lisa was astonished was an understatement.

“I don’t believe it,” Lisa whimpered.

“You are now one of a handful of people who know I’m transsexual. Besides Sally and Emily there aren’t many here in the UK. You obviously noticed my sudden budding breasts when I came back from my holiday in Thailand. Anyway that’s not important,” Valerie continued.

“About my money. I’ve been spending quite a bit but turning a good profit too and I have close to the three hundred thousand pounds I started with,” Valerie smiled.

Lisa was beginning to recover her wits and she had more than a few questions to ask but some were more imperative than others.

“Why are you telling me all this? There are a couple of courses of action I suppose. You can blackmail me with those pictures and Emily’s testimony should you wish to ruin me forever. I can go to the authorities; but then I’m guessing we all go to jail. Or I suppose the worst outcome for me is that thug outside, Billy Butler, takes me for a ride from which I don’t return; but if you were going to do that you would have done so,” Lisa sighed dispassionately.

“Or…I can make you an offer you can’t refuse, as was said in the movie ‘The Godfather’,” Valerie replied.

“I have six girls here at the school working for me. They need the money but they want to stay in school and make something of themselves. Neither they nor I want them to be prostitutes for the rest of their lives…”

Valerie went on to explain her edict that the girls sign a contract swearing them to secrecy, requiring them to keep up their academic grades, and that they have regular health checkups.

“So what Valerie? You still plan to turn my school into a glorified knocking shop,” Lisa snipped.

“No that’s not my business model. Certain young ladies would be employed in a refined escort agency, a long way from being a street walker or mattress bouncing strumpet,” Valerie replied.

“And we would put a percentage of the money the ladies make back into the school. To start with I will give you a hundred thousand pounds to renovate the place. We hire proper maintenance and support staff and we return Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Ladies back to its former glory,” Valerie grinned.

“You’re insane,” Lisa spat.

“We run the escort agency off the campus, out of the gardener's cottage. The girls get taken to and from their appointments by Barry or his friend Raul who are also charged with their protection. My partner Sally will take the bookings and Emily will make sure the girls are looked after,” Valerie continued.

“And what do I do?” Lisa asked.

“Simple. You run the school. As Deputy Headmistress you run the school’s finances so you can ensure the money we make goes to the benefit of the school, and that we get good staff and good teachers,” Valerie explained.

“We also use some of the funds to help our graduating ladies find suitable employment. It can all be for the good of the school.”

“And if I don’t go along?” Lisa said.

Valerie pushed the nylons, the pictures, and a strip of negatives across the table towards Lisa.

“That’s everything I have on you. Emily won’t say anything about what happened in the cottage; from what I saw she is as implicit as you and she certainly wasn’t coerced. The ball is in your court as they say. You can fire Billy, expel me, Emily and the other girls. I doubt you would call the police. Then you can watch Chelmsford Finishing School for Girls go broke and slowly rot like the rest of the Finishing Schools until there is nothing left.”

“The girls who are already working and those who want to work as escorts will likely end up on the streets except for those whose mommies and daddies have a lot of cash.”

“I’ll leave you to think about it shall I?” Valerie stood, smoothed her skirt and left the Deputy Headmistress’ study.

She nodded at Billy and Alice, indicating they should follow her.

“Well I made her an offer; we will just have to see what she does with it,” Valerie said later that evening in her dorm to Emily.

Lisa watched the door to Valerie’s dorm and waited for Emily to leave before she entered.

The room was dark, lit only by a table lamp, its shade covered by a red silk scarf. Lisa entered and closed and locked the door behind her. She had important things to say and she wanted complete privacy.

Valerie was still dressed in her school uniform sans blazer and tie; she lay on her bed with her skirt high on her thighs displaying those lovely long legs encased in sheer hose with the dark gauzy welts clipped to her garters. She had a ladder in one of her stockings; one shoe balanced delicately from her toes, swinging lazily back and forth. She had piled pillows behind her head and her pretty face, with those ruby-red lips and vivid green eyes, was framed by the capacious tangle of her hair. Her pert firm breasts pushed against her blouse.

She was sipping a gin and tonic and had an ashtray on the bed beside her with the ever present packet of Benson and Hedges.

“You didn’t knock,” Valerie smiled sweetly at Lisa.

“Faculty do not need to knock at student’s dorms Miss Swindon and you know that,” Lisa smiled back just as sweet.

“I suppose its Mrs Swindon or Mrs Macintosh. Sally and I never really chose a married surname; at least in Thailand anyway,” Valerie was feeling a little flirtatious now that it was decision time for Lisa.

“You’re married? Really?” Lisa was distracted by the segue

“Sally and I had a marriage ceremony in Phuket; it’s not recognised anywhere in the world but we made a commitment to one and other,” Valerie explained.

“But that’s not why you’re here is it?” Valerie bought the conversation back to point.

“Please sit,” Valerie smiled and patted the bed beside her.

Lisa smiled glibly and pulled up a chair instead. She pointed to Valerie’s cigarettes and Valerie shrugged her shoulders. Lisa took one and lit it and then poured herself a drink without asking. She sat down on the chair, smoothing her skirt under her legs.

Lisa had changed after school and wore an above-the-knee plain black A-line skirt and mauve silk blouse; she wore flesh-toned pantyhose, black heels and accessorised with matching silver drops, necklace, bracelet and rings. Valerie was amused to see that she also wore an ankle chain.

As usual her makeup was heavy and she wore her favourite bright red lipstick. Her shoulder-length brunette hair was worn in a ponytail. She looked younger than a woman in her forties and obviously took care of her body and her appearance.

“That’s quite a story you told me this afternoon. I would never have guessed you were transsexual despite your rather exotic smoky voice. And you’re running a brothel out of my school and have a sideline selling contraband to the girls,” Lisa drew on her cigarette.

“Nicely summarised,” Valerie smiled at her.

“Did you mean what you said about a percentage of the profits going to the school?” Lisa said earnestly.

“Absolutely. I want the girls to succeed, I want the school to succeed, and I want everyone to be gainfully and profitably employed,” Valerie continued to smile.

“And you want your business to flourish of course?” Lisa smiled glibly.

“Of course,” Valerie’s smile didn’t waver.

“And I run the school while you run the collateral businesses?” now Lisa was smiling.

Lisa reached out and began to trace the runner in Valerie’s stocking with a manicured bright-red fingernail.

“You have a ladder,” Lisa whispered, her finger tracked the fissure in the diaphanous nylon.

“The old wooden furniture here is notorious for snagging stockings, I sell them from my little shop too,” Valerie gasped as Lisa continued to delineate the imperfection in her stocking.

Lisa’s finger traced the ladder up to the dark welt at the top of Valerie’s stocking. She lazily circled the silky textured fabric and flicked at the silver garter tab.

“Don’t you find it rather archaic that the school insists that the students wear stockings?” Lisa’s began to stroke Valerie’s gossamer-sheathed thigh.

Valerie trembled at Lisa’s touch.

“I said the same thing to Pauline Delaney at Mrs Delaney’s Couturier and Haberdasher and her reply was quite terse.”

“ She said it’s so simple to pull on a pair of sheer tights or pantyhose as our American cousins call them, but the ritual of snapping welts to garters, smoothing out wrinkles and straightening seams is character building. It requires patience and attention to detail. And that is why stockings are still the mandated hosiery for Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Ladies.”

“I remember it like it was yesterday,” Valerie smiled.

“But pantyhose can be just as sexy don’t you think?” Lisa lifted a toned, translucent-sheathed leg and put it on the bed.

Valerie couldn’t resist and reached out to stroke it delicately.

It was Lisa’s turn to shudder.

“Mmm. They are very soft and sheer. Are they sheer-to-the-waist?” Valerie's hand disappeared under Lisa’s skirt to explore the top of her thighs.

“And satin knickers over your tights…I like that too,” Valerie skimmed her fingers across the front of Lisa’s panties.

“Yes and you too,” Lisa’s fingers delved under Valerie’s pleated skirt and found her white satin and lace panties.

The two coquettes grazed fingers across panties and gazed at each other licentiously.

“So how married are you?” Lisa said; her voice thick with lust.

“Like I said. It’s not legally binding,” Valerie’s voice was equally wanton.

Valerie scooted over on the bed to make room for Lisa, tossing the cigarettes and ashtray on the nightstand out of the way.

Lisa climbed on the bed and lay beside Valerie; they stared at each other and then Lisa reached out gently stroked Valerie’s face.

“You are quite the manipulative bitch,” she whispered.

“Is that an insult or a compliment,” Valerie reached for Lisa and placed her hand on her waist.

“Take it any way you want,” Lisa sighed and leaned into Valerie and kissed her.

They touched tongues as their lips pressed together and then pressed their bodies together.

“I thought you were lesbian,” Valerie whispered in Lisa’s ear.

“I am and you’re a gorgeous young woman. A young woman with a cock and I wanna see what that’s like,” Lisa panted her reply.

“So basically you’re just using me?” Valerie sniggered.

“Oh shut and fuck me you blackmailing bitch!” Lisa gasped and closed her mouth back on Valerie’s.

The women kissed and entwined their legs, rubbing their pelvis’ together whilst removing each other’s blouses which were quickly cast aside. Their brassieres followed. Lisa had full breasts whilst Valerie’s were small and pert, the small scars underneath almost invisible now. They pressed their breasts together as their ardour grew and they kissed frenziedly.

They caressed each other’s bosoms, Valerie was impressed with the heft of Lisa’s pendulous tits and tweaked her swollen nubbins whilst Lisa was able to fit all of Valerie’s small breast into her mouth and lap at her teat with the tip of her tongue. Valerie lowered her face to Lisa’s chest and suckled on her fat, hard nipples. They both enjoyed the breast-play whilst grinding their groins together and rubbing their legs against each others. The room was filled with the sound of whimpers, gasps, slurps and the rustle on nylon on nylon.

They reluctantly stopped suckling each other’s breasts as the need to kiss each other as an expression of intimacy became the imperative; their breasts squeezed together as they hugged and caressed each other.

Hands went exploring under skirts, lazily sliding up nylon-sheathed thighs, caressing and groping as passions peaked. Their attempts to slip out of their skirts were thwarted by their lust and impatience and they simply rucked and hiked them up out of the way so that their skirts swaddled their waists.

They now had unfettered access to each other’s genitalia, other than the flimsy layers of panty and pantyhose. Lisa slid her fingers along the soft skin above Valerie’s stocking-tops and slipped them inside the leg of her knickers. She was not sure what exactly she would find but soon discovered Valerie’s penis taped between her legs. She ripped away the surgical tape and Valerie gasped in Lisa’s mouth as her semi-erect penis sprang free and her testes lowered into her scrotum. Lisa smiled and Valerie registered that smile while they kissed.

Valerie reciprocated and her fingers slithered inside the leg of Lisa’s panties and found that Lisa was wet and had saturated the crotch of her pantyhose. Valerie smiled too, and used her finger to trace the outer folds of Lisa’s sex. Lisa gasped and opened her legs, encouraging Valerie to explore further; she gripped Valerie’s penis and began to improve her erection.

Valerie responded and dug her fingernail into the translucent fabric of Lisa’s hose until it parted. She poked her finger in the hole and ripped a hole in the crotch. Without hesitating she pushed her fingers into Lisa’s sopping maw and explored the slick folds and contours of her vagina, sliding a finger inside and using her thumb to press on her clitoris.

Lisa arched her back and gasped. She gripped Valerie’s now fully tumescent erection and squeezed and then released it. She languidly ran her fingers up and down its length gliding the pad of her forefinger on the fraenulum, using the copious amount of pre-seminal fluid leaking from Valerie’s cock to lubricate her shaft.

Their kissing became frantic and manic as they pawed at each other. Their bodies were pressed close together with their hands enthusiastically manipulating each other, their sheer-nylon-encased legs entwined and entangled.

Valerie rolled over so that she was straddling Lisa, her cock was pressed into Lisa’s crotch; rubbing on her soaked minge through her satin panties. Lisa’s raised her hands and took Valerie by the shoulders.

“Put it in me darling. Oh my god put it in me,” Lisa groaned.

Valerie eased aside the gusset of Lisa’s panties and pressed forward, her glans parted Lisa’s labia and pressed against her hooded clitoris.

Lisa rose on her haunches pushing up; she wanted that hard cock inside her. She was so turned on having the beautiful young woman with the hard cock lying on top of her, about to penetrate her. It was a lesbian dream true.

Valerie smiled down at Lisa, she enjoyed teasing Lisa, rubbing the tip of penis on Lisa’s engorged clitoris but she too needed release.

She pressed her haunches forward and her cock slid inside Lisa’s sopping, buttery vagina. She pushed it in all the way so that her pubic bone pressed on Lisa’s pubis, stimulating her clitoris while her shaft inched slowly back and forth inside Lisa’s tight sheath.

They kissed, their moans stifled by crushed lips and slavering tongues. Lisa had not felt a penis inside her for over twenty years; she had used vibrators and dildos but they felt nothing like Valerie’s throbbing cock. She lifted her legs and locked them around Valerie's waist so she could raise herself and grind her mound against Valerie and encourage her to thrust her cock in out of her vagina. She wanted to be fucked.

“Fuck me you bitch! Fuck me!” Lisa gasped.

Valerie capitulated and slowly eased her phallus in and our of Lisa’s tight juicy passage; Lisa’s nylon-sheathed legs scoured her flanks encouraging her, her highheels raked Valerie’s side. Valerie responded and fucked Lisa with long hard strokes, extracting her glans to Lisa’s entrance and then thrusting inside her, smashing their pubis together.

The two wanton wenches rutted and fucked each other, encouraging and goading each other with their mouths, their legs, their bodies and their sex. Lisa’s vagina rippled with exquisite sensations of pleasure as Valerie fucked her, her clitoris was palpitating with sensual delight. Her orgasm was building like a volcano about to explode.

Valerie sensed Lisa’s urgency as she bucked and wriggled beneath her, clinging to her like a boat in a storm. She could also feel her own orgasm building, the feel of Lisa’s silky legs on her skin, her own panties caressing her scrotum intensified the sensations she felt from her throbbing penis as it pounded away at Lisa’s slick tight hole.

The two stunning ladies clung to each other and fucked, oblivious to the world around them. Lisa came first, screaming obscenities as she scratched and pawed at Valerie, forcing her mound against Valerie’s pubis. Her cunt quivered and rippled; incredible feelings of pleasure surged through her vagina as Valerie’s cock pulsed and swelled, spewing forth a torrent of hot semen deep inside her.

Valerie clung to Lisa, driving her down into the bed as she swivelled her hips and ground herself against Lisa, emptying herself. She gasped and groaned with the intensity of her orgasm as her cock convulsed and sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

The two sweaty, lust-ravaged, love-dolls lay gratified and exhausted in each other’s arms. Valerie tried to extricate herself from on top of Lisa but Lisa hooked her legs over Valerie’s thighs and put her arms around her neck and squeezed her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she smiled up at Valerie, her bright-red lipstick smeared across her mouth and her hair dank with perspiration.

“Nowhere I guess,” Valerie smiled down at Lisa.

Valerie’s makeup was also a mess and her hair hung lank and tangled.

“So this Sally woman; she’s cool with us…you know…?” Lisa looked questioningly up at Valerie.

“Well we never really discussed fidelity, I think we both assumed that ours would be an open relationship but we remain committed to each other,” Valerie replied.

“Well you’re lying on top of me with your cock inside me so I guess you’ve made your point,” Lisa contracted her vaginal muscles and squeezed Valerie’s cock.

“Speaking of which…now that you have seduced me, does that mean we have a deal regarding my proposition for the school?” Valerie asked sarcastically.

“Oh come on! I seduced you? You seduced me!” Lisa grinned up at Valerie and kissed her quickly on the mouth.

“Would it be fair to say that we seduced each other?” Valerie smirked.

Lisa tightened her arms around Valerie’s neck and pulled her face down so they could kiss. After a while Lisa constricted her vagina, feeling Valerie’s penis become fully erect inside her.

“Wanna do it again,” Lisa teased, rubbing her legs sensuously on Valerie’s.

Valerie lowered her face to Lisa’s and slid her tongue into Lisa’s mouth as she slowly began to fuck her.

To be continued…

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Waiting for a comment

Michele Nylons's picture

Of any kind............then I'll post the next chapter..xxx Michele

bannerfans_20267282_1.jpg

Here's a comment...

Loving the story but seem to be waiting for the 'empire' to come crashing down. But there again, Rome wasn't built in a day...
Samantha

Simply fantastic story

SheerBliss's picture

I am really hoping there is much more to this story. So many things in it that I have only dreamed of. Thank you for writing this and the others you have. Cheers!