Gaby Book 16 ~ Sweet Sixteen ~ Chapter *9* Max’d Out

Printer-friendly version
 
 
*Chapter 9*
Max'd Out

 
 
Well okay it’s not the worst thing in the world and, well I do kind of like how I look in it but that’s between you and me. It’s just, well it’s Gran, I mean I know she’s there for me, always has been but how does she really see me? Oh well, I’d best go get ready.

Knock, knock!
“Hello?”
“Gab’s, can I come in?” Mand requested.
What does she want? I’m trying to dress.
“I guess,” I agreed rewrapping myself in a towel. “Wassup?”
She came in and closed the door.
“Er Jules told me what you’re wearing tonight.”
“That was good of her,” I mumped.
“I asked, I didn’t want to look a tit by over dressing or something.”
“I guess not,” I allowed, “so what are you wearing?”
“That’s the thing, like I was wondering, well you’re wearing the dirndl thing, well could I maybe wear your other one?”
“You want to wear Kostüm?”
“Well I erm thought that, well you wouldn’t feel so erm odd?”
“Did the Dark One put you up to this?”
“No, no, it’s my idea.”
“’Kay, it might not fit, you are a bit bigger than me.”
“Not much.”
Well I guess that’s true; it’s mostly that she’s taller, maybe a bit bustier.
“Okay then, let me get dressed and I’ll come down to your room, ten, fifteen minutes.”
“I’ll get showered.”

Mand despatched, I returned to my own dressing, it might look complicated but really it’s not. So okay it’s more than just a dress but the fuss some people make…

A few minutes later I was inspecting myself in the mirror, I need to do my hair and slap but clothing wise I was sorted. I hefted the girls, I suppose the underwired BH works okay but I will get one of those unter BH things to er complete the look. What am I saying?
I had a lightbulb moment and grabbed my Handy.

It rang twice before being answered, “Gabs?”
“Von Strechau.”
“What’s up?”
“I want to ask a favour, you know we’re coming to the restaurant tonight?”

“You’ve got too much boob,” I sighed a few minutes later.
“It’s not far off,” Mand groaned.
It was looking like the whole plan was going down the toilet. I stood looking at Mand’s chest – I’m not a perv, I don’t usually check out other people’s boobs. Hmm, maybe.
“Take it off, I’ve got an idea.”

“Ta da!”
I stood back and surveyed my girl friend.
“It’s like wearing a corset,” she suggested.
“Except more comfortable and you can still move,” I pointed out.
“I’ll take your word on that,” Mand allowed, checking herself out in the mirror, “I’ve never worn one.”

The solution had been quite simple in the end, a change of bra; instead of an underwire we swapped her to a t-shirt bra. Once the dirndl was zipped up we er, fluffed things up et voila, a suitable display of girl chest flesh! Now we just had to finish stuff off.

“Amanda?” Mum pointlessly queried.
“What do you reckon?” I asked in turn.
“It’s Gab’s dress,” Mand supplied.
Dad just shook his head with a smirk on his face.
We’d gone all out with hair and makeup, we both sported elaborate pretzel braids, Mand’s once white locks are a bit more toned down now but she’s still favouring a very blonde look.
“Sugar!” Jules groaned. Instead of Gaby looking a right narna, with Manda similarly dressed she was the one who was looking a complete dog’s dinner.

Of course when Gran saw them she was effusive in her compliments, not that she ignored her eldest grand child but, well the youngsters had gone the extra mile.

Dad had ordered a taxi bus, no one would have to worry about drinking tonight – which is just as well when Willie von Strechau is the host! Of course it also meant that we could all travel in one vehicle without being sat on top of each other.
“Come on, ladies, the bus is here,” Dad told us.

Of course, it’s not far up to the Schloss and we pulled up outside of the restaurant after less than ten minutes even after waiting at the level crossing for the Express. Dad corralled his flock and herded us into the barn where we were greeted by a waiting Max.
“Good evening, Herr Bond, ladies, if you would follow me please,” he requested, giving me a wink.

He really is a good egg; he’d got his own Kostüm on and was looking pretty dapper. We were seated and drink orders taken before being left with the menus.

I looked around the room, I’m sure I’ve said before, it’s a fairly exclusive up market place, it’s not even open every day. Tonight we were one of seven parties here to enjoy Willie’s sometimes eclectic culinary delights – none of your tiny portions on huge plates at inflated prices. No the von Strechau thing is healthy portions of country food from around Europe, one week it could be French, the next British and so on.

Tonight however the menu was, by coincidence, German, well Germanic I suppose. Not your schnitzel and sausage but a more exciting and varied range of offerings, even I wasn’t sure what some of the dishes actually are.

“When you told me Wilhelm had a restaurant, I never imagined this,” Gran opined.
“Jules helps out sometimes, don’t you love?” Mum told her mother.
“A bit,” my sister conceded.
“Do you have a costume too?” Gran asked.
“Not likely, I work in the kitchen.”
“Ah, Bonds!” Baron von Strechau cheerfully greeted our table a moment later.
Max had excelled himself; his dad was dressed in Kostüm too, much to Gran’s obvious surprise and delight.

You don’t want and I’m not going to go through the evening in fine detail, suffice to say that we had a great evening. Well okay I had what is essentially the all day breakfast, Bauernfrühstück, you know, fried potato, chopped sausage, onion and this incarnation was topped off with a fried egg. Elsewhere around the table Labskaus, Leberknödel, some sort of roulade and pork knuckle were consumed.

It was pretty late by the time we left, in good spirits and after, well I said didn’t I, a stonking evening. Mand and me were complimented on our appearance by several of the other diners – Kostüm might not really be that popular in these parts, not like down south but even so it’s liked. I hadn’t noticed but one of the other tables was occupied by my Headmistress, Frau Boxberg and I guess some friends.

“Ah fraulein Bond, our English rose is now a German edelweiss eh?”
“Um.”
“Can you pop and see me after classes Monday?”
“Er yes, Miss.”

Yeah, I can’t even escape school when we go out to eat.

As we waited for our ride home I managed to slip around a corner outside, dragging Max after me.
“Thanks for getting togged up, Gran was made up.”
“How could I refuse, I’m quite partial to a girl in Kostüm myself.”
“You look pretty good yourself,” I allowed with a bit of a blush developing – well he does.
“Kiss?”
“Thought you’d never ask!”

I could’ve done with a box to stand on, when did Max get so tall? It’s been a fortnight since we last played tonsil hockey, I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed it. I can confirm that holding Max is different to cuddling with his cousin, not just the obvious but it feels different inside. This with Max is more, I dunno, exciting.
“Gab! Taxi’s here,” Dad called out.

Alright, it’s hardly a secret I guess, well it’s not exactly public but you wouldn’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to conclude we er, like each other’s company.

“Look after yourself, Gaby, remember I’m only at the other end of the phone line,” Gran told me as we stood outside of the security gate.
“I know, Gran.”
“Come here,” she pulled me into a tight hug and a tear rolled down my cheek. “Now come on, no crying, eh?”
“No Gran,” I replied, quickly wiping away more wetness.
“And look after Max, he’s a handsome devil, eh?”
Eek, Gran knows too, “Um I guess, we’re only friends.”
“A good friend to have, I need to go now, Gab,” she kissed me on the top of the head, “take care.
“And you, Gran, see you soon.”
We parted and after a quick hug with Mum she disappeared into the sea of bodies heading into the bowels of the airport.

“Come on, kiddo,” Mum suggested – in the end it was just me and Mum who brought Gran to the airport.
It was already dark; there was little point in trying to watch her take off so reluctantly I followed Mum back to the car park.

I grabbed Max’s sleeve and pulled him to one side as he left the bike sheds.
“And good morning to you, too.”
“Yeah morning,” I allowed.
“So what’s up?”
“Saturday.”
“What about it?”
“Don’t you dare tell anyone,” I threatened.
“Who’d I tell? And tell ‘them’ what exactly?”
“If anyone asks and well anything, nothing happened.”
“Okay, okay. Your Oma get away okay?”
“Er yeah, thanks.”
“So is that it?”
“Um yeah.”
“In that case,” he leant down and kissed me square on the lips, “I need to pay a visit before class.”
I was dumbstruck; he’d made his escape before words could form on my tongue, “Max!”

“What’s he done now?” Steff asked finding me still goldfishing by the main entrance.
“A, a,” well I could hardly admit he’d just kissed me and more to the point how come I’d been talking to him in the first place could I?
The first bell went.
“Come on you, don’t want to be late - you can tell us at lunch.”
Yeah, like that’s gonna happen! I picked up my dropped bag and followed her inside.

Maddy Bell 06.05.16

up
318 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh No!

The curse of all that new estrogen...

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

I think that I've fallen in

I think that I've fallen in love with Max! Get away from him Gaby! He's MINE!!!!!

Acceptance hard to do

Jamie Lee's picture

Gaby has kept telling everyone about a river in Egypt when it comes to her and Max. Maybe because a bit of Drew remains, she's embarrassed to accept she does have feelings for Max.

But are those love feelings or new girl feelings she has yet to understand? She's trying to hide a relationship that others clearly see and approve. And if they didn't approve she'd learn of that straight away.

Others have feelings too.