Eyes Finally Opened Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Lady April watches as the little girl that Amy had saved wakes-up. Lady Joyce was watching over her oldest as she slept.

“Your safe now little one. My daughter brought you to us.”

Arya looks at the middle age woman sitting next to the bed. She could tell right away what she was. She knew that this woman was a Were-Tiger. She could also smell another scent in the bed she was sleeping in. She recognized the scent of the white hair teenage girl that had freed her.

“Where is Amy?” Arya wanted to thank Amy for rescuing her.

“She’s asleep in my bedroom. Her aunt is watching over her.” Lady April could tell the little girl was concerned about Amy.

“Can I see her, please?” Arya wanted to see Amy and make sure she was okay.

“Yes, you can. If you don’t mind me asking. What is your name?” That was the one thing Lady April didn’t know. Amy never told her what the girl’s name was.

“It’s Arya Hagen. I’m named after my aunt in Norway.” Arya wouldn’t mind seeing her aunt.

“Well Arya, it’s nice to meet you.” April holds her hand out for Arya to take.

Arya takes Lady April’s hand and is helped off the bed. At first, Arya was a little unsure about walking. One of her jailer had broken her leg when she kicked him in his manhood. She puts her full weight on her leg and nothing bad happened.

Lady April had noticed how cautious Arya was being about the leg that had been broken.

“The pack healer, healed your broken leg.” Lady April escorts Arya to her bedroom where Amy was sounds asleep.

She was being watched over by Lady Joyce who was knitting. Lady Joyce looks up when she notices the young girl Amy saved and her sister walk in. She puts her knitting needles’ down.

“Well, hello. Who do we have here?” Lady Joyce was looking at the young brown hair girl that stood next to her sister.

“Hello, I’m Arya Hagen. Is Amy alright?” Arya was looking over towards Amy as she slept.

“She’s fine, Arya. She’s just exhausted from fighting. She went after the people who hurt you and your family.” Lady Joyce wasn’t going to lie to Arya.

Arya lets go of Lady April’s hand and walks over towards the bed. She remembers seeing Amy when she was younger and the little gifts, she would bring for her. She grabs her hand hold it. She feels Amy squeeze her hand as she held hers.

Lady April and Lady Joyce couldn’t believe that Amy had responded to Arya’s touched. They watch as she slowly opens her eyes and look towards Arya. A smile appears on her face as Amy pulls Arya to her and holds her.

Arya snuggles close to her friend. She has known Amy since she was a baby. She always thought of Amy as her big sister. She knew there was nothing Amy wouldn’t do to protect her. She feels Amy wrap her arm around her and pull her close to her body. Arya lays her head on Amy’s right shoulder.

Lady April and Lady Joyce just stand next to the bed and shakes their heads. This is the first time they have seen Amy show this type of emotion. Even from the memories she shared with Lady April, none of this had been in them.

Lady April notices it was snowing heavily outside “looks like were getting a heavy snowfall.”

She walks over towards the window that faces outside. She could already tell that it was covering the ground fast. The flakes were big and huge as they fell from the sky.

“The kids will enjoy it. Come, lets go downstairs and let the little one’s sleep.” Lady Joyce had noticed that Arya had her eyes close and was
happy being next to Amy.

Lady Joyce and April head downstairs to grab a cup of tea. It was good that Arya and Amy knew each other and got along with one another.

“Amy said Arya is a normal. Did she say why?” Lady Joyce was curious.

“She didn’t explain why. I mean, it’s not uncommon for a child from a mix supernatural marriage to not be born with either parents abilities or
traits. She could still be turned into a Were by the virus we carry.” Lady April knew Victoria Brown had been born without any of her family supernatural traits.

Then, when she went hunting with her husband on their anniversary and was attacked by a Were-Wolf and turned into one. The only reason
she survived the changed, was because she was carrying the virus in a dormant state in her gene’s. Once the active virus entered her body from the bite, activated the dormant gene and turned her into a Were-Wolf.

“She may take after you, if you share your blood with her in a traditional Were adoption.” Lady Joyce had seen it happen before.

“True, but I will leave that decision to her.”

One of the house maids bring both ladies a cup of tea. She also brings them a tray with some finger sandwiches.

“My lady, how is the young lady doing?” Mia was curious

“She’s doing fine Mia. She’s upstairs laying next to Amy.” Lady Joyce liked Mia.

She was always attentive to who she was serving. She was also an extremely good baker. It was so sad that Mia’s birth mother had tried to kill her. If Troy hadn’t heard her screaming for help. She would had ended up dead like her siblings. Troy had found her being drown by her mother. He killed her mother after seeing her other siblings laying nearby on the floor, from being drowned. Troy took her in and raised her as his own daughter.

For the rest of the afternoon. They don’t see the girls, till around dinner time. Amy comes walking down and into the dining room in the night gown Joyce had put her in. Arya was right beside her, holding her hand as they walked into the dining room. Arya sits on one side on Lady
April, while Amy sat on the other side of her mother.

“How are you feeling Amy?” Cain was curious about her anger levels.

“Still a little angry, uncle.” Amy had her anger under control for now.

Arya looks at Amy “why are you angry?”

“Because of what the HSL and Hunter Organization did to our kind and the children….” Amy had to ball her fist and take a deep breath to control herself.

Lady April lays her hand on top of Amy and help her with her anger. She could tell that Amy was ready to let her anger get the better of her. She wonders if Amy will be able to get her anger back under control.

“I will mom. It is just taking me longer then normal, since I have allowed myself to feel the anger.” Amy knew she had to work on her anger issues, before they overwhelmed her again and throw her into a berserker rage.

After dinner, everyone retires to the living room and enjoy the quietness. Lady April changes her form and lays down on the thick Persian rug.
Arya and Amy lay down next to Lady April and rest their heads on her fur belly. Arya always liked lying next to her mother in her animal form.
She loved how soft her fur was. Amy has grown fond of laying next to her adopted mother in her Tiger form.

Arya and Amy just stay by their mother enjoying the fire.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Almost feel sorry

Almost feel sorry for the ones that are directly in her path... almost.

FYI

I’m named after my aunt in Norway. Arya is not a Norwegian name. It is India/Hindu.

Karen (Which is a Norwegian name, I am 1/2 Norwegian and proud of it!)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin