Street Child 2 Chp. 8 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Betty couldn’t believe that Karen had begged her to change her permanently. She saw that Karen was enjoying being a neko cat girl. She was happier then she has ever seen her and frisky all the time. She had to get Clair to donate some blood and help her make the changes to Karen permanent. She taught Karen how to do a glamour spell to hide the changes to her body. She could still use her tail with the spell in affect.

They enchanted a leather collar that had bells on it with a glamour spell on it. They did it so, Karen wouldn’t have to continually renew the spell or concentrate to keep the spell going. She did notice that Karen couldn’t stand wearing clothes when she was home. She thinks that it was a side effect of being changed.

Betty watches as Karen chases a ball across the living room floor. A smile appears on her face as she watches Karen enjoy herself. She makes a big ball of yarn appear in her hand and tosses it towards Karen.

She watches as Karen starts playing with it. Soon Karen has herself all tangled up with it. Betty just shakes her head as she walks over and helps Karen untangle herself from the yarn.

“Am I going to need to get a litter box for you as well?” Betty couldn’t believe how much Karen was acting like a cat.

“No and yuck. I’m just in a happy mood.” Karen gives Betty a kiss.

Betty returns the kiss. She holds Karen tight against her body. She nibbles at the base of Karen’s neck and stroke her spine, since she wasn’t wearing any clothes. She could hear a low purr coming from Karen.

Karen stops kissing Betty and lean back to look at her face and into her eyes.

“Drop the glamour, please.” Karen wanted to see Betty’s true form.

Betty does as Karen request. She knows Karen rarely gets to see what she looks like without her glamour on.

“Marry me, Betty. I want to be your wife forever or till death do us part.” Karen felt strongly about what she just asked Betty to do.

“Are you sure baby?” Betty wouldn’t mind making Karen her wife.

They were already lovers and such. She felt that she never wants to lose Karen.

“Yes, I’m sure. I want us to be wife and wife forever. My heart, soul and body already belong to you. I don’t think I could go on without you.”
She lays her head on Betty’s shoulder.

Betty holds her against her body. She could feel Karen meant what she said and wanted.

“If you are sure about what you want, baby. Repeat these words after me. Im ber na mel a care an cin, a im will trui in everui té na n- worthui -o cín mel. Im will always n- honest with cin, kind, patient a forgiving. Im ber na encourage cín compassion, because i na- what makes cin minei a wonderful. Im ber na nurture cín dreams, Because trí hain cín faer shines. Im ber na help shoulder mín challenges, an ennas na- nothing mín cannot níf if mín stand go-. With cin, im am whole, pant, cuin. Cin ech- nin laugh. Cin let nin nall-. Cin are nin chwest, nin everui heartbeat. Im am yours. Cin are sab-. -o hi mín are certain.

As the last word was spoken. Both their auras lit up and pass from one to other. They merge together as they bind each other.

Karen felt the magic as it tickled her skin. She felt as a piece of her soul was transferred to Betty and as a piece of Betty’s soul was transferred to her. She could feel Betty inside her head. She looks deeply into Betty’s beautiful eyes and kisses her.

Before long her and Betty are making out on the floor of their living room as she gives and begs Betty to do whatever she wants to her.

Betty gives Karen what she wants, as she feels Karen give what she wants in return. The two of them can now read each other’s thoughts.
Their bodies move as one. When they finally fall asleep. Karen knows she has found what she has always wanted.

Translation from Elven: “I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to encourage your compassion, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain.”

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice ending.

Will there be another Street Child story?

Street Child stories

I'm not sure yet. I might do a third. We'll see how things go.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Promises

Just like all the other promises Betty didn't keep, here goes her promise to keep Karen safe. No matter how much Karen (I hate that you called this mentally-crippled girl "Karen") may have wanted it, Betty swore to protect her. Did that not include protecting her from herself?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin