Rebirth Chp. 5

Printer-friendly version

Lexi was sound asleep in her make shift bed. They had dinner at the truck stop and went back to the Rv. Alex volunteered to drive for the rest of the night and would trade up with Sophia in the morning. Lexi snuggles deeper under her handmade blanket that Sophia had made for her. The light breeze coming from the fan Alex had installed was blowing a cool breeze through the box. The scent of Jasmine floated through the Rv from the plant Lexi had tested her abilities on.

Alex listened to the radio with George sitting next to him in the passenger seat. Alex was hoping their next mission would take them somewhere fun. It’s been three days since they fought the fae. He wonders what the council wanted to see them about.
“Hey George, did Tyler tell you why they wanted us to come back, other than what happened to Lexi?” Alex glances over towards George sitting next to him reading a book.

“Basically, it’s about Lexi. The Fey representatives want to meet with her and try to figure out what she is. They have never come across anything like what happened to a normal person before.” George knew it was unusual for an ordinary human to be changed into a Fey creature.

“So, how long do you think we’ll be at the council building fore?” Alex was thinking about taking some down time and visiting his favorite bar there.

“Don’t know, don’t care. If we’re there for a long period of time, it will give me a chance to do some work on the Rv’s engine and plumbing.” George figures the Rv was due for a major tune –up.

“You’re no fun old man.” Alex concentrates on driving the Rv.

“Keep it down guys. Lexi is sound asleep in her bed.” Sophia had trouble sleeping, so she got up and went towards the front to see what the guys were up.

“We thought you were asleep back in the master bedroom.” Alex glanced back at Sophia as she kneels in between the two guys.

“I was, but I was having a hard time sleeping. I figure I would come up here and see what you guys were doing.” Sophia wasn’t tired. She could had driven all night and let Alex sleep.

George looks towards Sophia “Alex told me you had Lexi hide in your panties to hide her scent. Is that true?”

“Yes, I did. It was the only way to hide her scent and keep her near us. If I told her to fly higher or back here, they could find and follow her. By having her hide in my panties like she did, my scent covered her so that not even a vampire could find her. The only way one of our kind could find her there, would be by putting their nose right in that area.” Sophia had to think of something to keep Lexi safe.
“Does she know that you’re a lesbian?” George looks at her.

“I haven’t told her yet. I don’t think she would mind even if she did know.” Sophia remembered what she said afterwards.

“She has gone where every male wants to go.” Alex just smirks at the thought of Sophia and a bunch of males.

“She hasn’t gone there yet, but she’s about the right size to go in there if I allow her.” Sophia just looks at Alex with a mischievous smile.

“Only you would think about asking her to do something like that.” George looks towards Sophia when he says that. He had bookmark his page so he wouldn’t lose it.

“Look, she’s too small for any male to enter her. The only other option is for her to either let you guys masturbate on her and see what will happen or for her to engage in some sort of lesbian sex. As far as I know there are no male fairies her size around here. So, what kind of life would she have?” Sophia wonders if Lexi could even have children by either Fey or humans.

“Well, I hope things work out for her. Still, I would like to know what caused an ordinary girl to be transformed into a Fey.” George had been wondering this since meeting Lexi.

“How’s our little girl doing?” Alex was wondering if Sophia had checked on Lexi before she came up here.

“She’s sleeping like a little baby. The fans you put in her box are circulating the air from the Rv nicely through her box. She was snuggled deep under the handmade blanket I made for her.” Sophia couldn’t believe how comfortable Lexi looked in her makeshift bed.

“I wouldn’t mind building her a fully functional doll house, so she would have a place of her own.” George had been thinking about doing something like that for her lately and been sketching plans for it.

“Maybe we can get the materials we need while we are at the council building.” Sophia figures there should be enough time to buy everything while they are there.

“Well guys, I’m getting a little sleepy, so I guess I’ll go back to bed. Wake me up tomorrow morning George to take over Alex, please.” Sophia starts walking back to the main bedroom.

As Sophia lies down on the mattress she wonders if the council is going to keep Lexi. She rather they didn’t keep her and let her travel with them. Her small size would come in handy on some of their assignments. She could follow their prey back to their hide-outs or just trail them unseen.

“Wake me up when you’re ready to change drivers, Alex.” George leans his seat back and closes his eyes.

up
232 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like

Politics is about to raise its ugly head.