Courtney tries out for Gymnastics

Printer-friendly version

Kaleb was a 15-year old sitting in the bleachers of a gymnasium, his blue eyes watching his friend Jennifer run through her routine one final time before the competition tomorrow. He watched intently as she lept, twirled, twisted, and flung herself through a flawless set, a sure-win for the grand trophy. Clearly exhausted, the girl composed herself then ran over to her boyfriend with the largest smile on her face.

"Did you see all that?", Jennifer asked, obvious excitement and pride evident on her face.

"I saw the whole thing," I replied, "I honestly should've recorded that, but I do it tomorrow when you blow those judges away."

"You're too kind," Jennifer replied, flicking a strand of her long brunette hair away from her face. "Listen, we got a couple more hours to kill before I have to go home. Do you want to run through some of this stuff?"

"Really? If you want me to, then sure. Why not?" I answered, starting to walk toward the springpad when the arm of his friend stopped him.

"Hold on," she stated, clearly about to lecture him about something he was doing wrong. "In order to use the equipment, you need to be wearing the proper attire."

"You-you mean this?" I asked, using my right hand to point out the fact that she was only wearing a black, red, and white skin-tight leotard.

"Aww, is someone embarrassed?", Jennifer asked in a voice you might talk to a toddler in. "I will be here the whole time. Besides, I think I found a spare that will fit you just fine." She guided me to the restroom, along the way handing him a small cardboard box he hadn't noticed was on the bleachers before. The girl stood outside the door, a devious grin growing on her face as she heard her boyfriend change.

I went into the lockeroom, quickly removing my red tennis shoes and ankle-high white socks in the process. I closed and locked the door before turning around and setting the outfit on the toilet. I popped off the lid and proceeded to make a very audible groan of discontent. The clothing was a black leotard with some random splotches of white and red which were accented by small sparkling beads. It looked like it would barely fit me, but I decided to put it on anyway. After removing the rest of my garments and a few minutes of struggle, I finally managed to get the one-piece on my body. The thing fit me, but just barely. I felt tight in the shoulders and stomach while feeling loose around my chest and hips (not to mention the crotch was incredibly uncomfortable). I figured this was probably for my friend's amusement, so I fought through the pain and managed to make it out of the bathroom without even wincing in pain.

"You look so good, sweetie," Jennifer said, clearly approving the fit of the suit. She proceeded to move me towards the uneven bars. I grabbed the lower rod and began to swing myself back and forth, gaining more momentum each time until I was spinning very rapidly. I initially thought I was going to puke right in the middle of the gym, but with each full loop I started to feel more confident. My movements became more graceful, and the leotard was feeling better. Unbeknownst to me, my body was actually changing to better fit the suit. I gained a slight hourglass figure as my shoulders shrunk slightly and I developed a petite pair of breasts. My short brown hair began to lengthen, eventually going down to the middle of my back. I decided to try to go for the higher bar, and I prepared for this journey by spinning himself even faster. I made the leap, but barely managed to grab onto the higher bar as my hair got into my face. I struggled to remember if my hair had always been this long as Jennifer called for me to stop.

"Courtney, you forgot to put on your hairtie again," she said, handing me a small flexible pink ponytail. I put it around my now long blonde hair, making a ponytail as I tried to remember my name. I decided not to focus on it as I walked over to the balance beam. My movements started out a little sloppy, but just like with the uneven bars he gradually got better. As I started doing cartwheels on the bar, my crotch area began to shrink. It was down to nearly nothing when I decided it was time for my dismount. I cartwheeled to the edge, only my small cute pink toes touching the wooden surface. I then launched myself backwards, curling up in a ball and doing a total of three flips. In midair, my crotch fully transitioned to that of a female. I landed flawlessly, quickly straightening my body before opening my now hazel eyes.

Jennifer clapped vigorously as her best friend finished practicing her routine, standing next to their instructor who had appeared during her run on the balance beam.

"How did the rest of it go?" Jennifer asked, gazing slightly upward in order to lock eyes with the casually-dressed woman.

"It went perfectly. Everyone now thinks they have always known a charming gymnastics star this whole time," the coach replied. They both smile mischievously as the woman vanished in a small puff of purple smoke. I then ran over to my best friend, both of us jumping and celebrating. Jennifer became excited for the competition, knowing both of us would be taking home another trophy.

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Switcheroo

Daphne Xu's picture

Okay, that was a switch. I just thought that Caleb was doing a bit of gymnastics to go along with his friend. Then the coach appeared who was really a genie, and switched him.

-- Daphne Xu